Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships (5577 Views)

Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? / Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by joey007(m): 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2008
i dont see any reason why you should suffer after you have gotten the right person, the only time i know u go through stress is when you have just ask the girl out, you know they are not expected to give in immediatly, but within short period of time, the endurance is over.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by welli(f): 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2008
not only in relationships.generally in life most gud pple dnt get wat dey deserve
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2008
michelin89:

But it's always so exciting (for the bad I mean) grin
lol cheesy
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by hollandis(f): 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2008
* :-x *
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by joey007(m): 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2008
@welli
that is true
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by whitelexi(m): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2008
"You are slimmer and taller than I thought and gentle. You look like a saint, lol."

That is the email comment a girl made of me after my blind date yesternight, that has been sweeting my heart since morning. Too bad i didnt think the same of her. . .

Thats by the way sha, I've learnt alot from being good and it got to a stage when things had to change oh - Now, I NO SEND cool

Funny i still look like a saint grin
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by smarta(m): 11:31am On Apr 26, 2008
welli:

not only in relationships.generally in life most good people dnt get what dey deserve

Exactly

[size=14pt]Like the saying goes "the good ones die young"[/size]
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by Radiant(f): 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2008
Who cares ?

*someone play me some jazz jare* cheesy
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by ashe2(f): 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2008
am a good gal lookin for a good guy abi de dont exist?
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by ashe2(f): 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2008
am a good gal lookin for a good guy abi de dont exist?
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by welli(f): 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2008
u are surely in d wrong place.nairaland?ve gud boys? undecided
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by cybersleek(m): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2008
Cos we sometimes let our hearts get the better of us. Welli, i don come o! grin
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by winch(m): 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2008
d truth is opposite attract,but d KOKO is 2 know wen and how to switch role, DONT B TOO SAINTISH
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by makavele: 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2008
cos gals are worse than guys

gals are fake
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by laudate: 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2008
lawyer:
Ahhhhhh! Good topic. i used to be a good guy in a relationship and i suffered terribly from it. Now am a born again convert of the bad guys club and relationships are so good and beautiful to me that i sometimes knock my head and ask myself "what took me so long to become this bad and enjoy the fruits of a one-sided relationship?"

The I don't care Syndrome is the key to a girl's heart especially when you break up with her with no remorse.

Being a good guy is simply been a mumu. End of story!

*yawn* Here we go, again!

Alright, confess. . . . . .who was the girl that broke up with you and sent you packing from her life, after she had caught you trying out some games that bad boys normally play? undecided
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by sagitarius(m): 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2008
cos d girls see dem as weak
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by Kennee(m): 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2008
Cos girls don't appreciate good guys, they prefer being maltreated
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by tobaaro(m): 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2008
Love makes you stupid!

All d peopl claimin 2 be "Bad Boys" are not dealing wit their heart!

Wen u meet some1 u really love, U get stuupid!

Y'knha'mean?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by laudate: 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2008
tobaaro:

Love makes you stupid!

All d peopl claimin 2 be "Bad Boys" are not dealing wit their heart!

Wen u meet someone u really love, You get stuupid!

Y'knha'mean?

I beg, tell dem di 'koko' o jare! sad
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by acidrop(f): 10:26am On May 16, 2008
there is nothing like a good guy, everyone has a skeleton in their wadrobe
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by onyekang1(f): 4:19pm On May 20, 2008
Kennee:

Cos girls don't appreciate good guys, they prefer being maltreated
says who?
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by akunle2: 1:55pm On May 22, 2008
akunle2:

How we turned $500 to $1500 trading FOREX within 3 days that is 200 percent increment,since then it has being success.If you are interest in knowing more about it call these numbers 08033265932,01-6566409,08034739772.
It is not a magic,you too can do it with proper knowledge
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by onlinedee(m): 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2010
Because they always believe the other person will change even when all the green lights have turned red they still do not see the hand writing on the wall. cry
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by Beetwaise(m): 3:44am On Jun 11, 2022
lawyer:
Ahhhhhh! Good topic. i used to be a good guy in a relationship and i suffered terribly from it. Now am a born again convert of the bad guys club and relationships are so good and beautiful to me that i sometimes knock my head and ask myself "what took me so long to become this bad and enjoy the fruits of a one-sided relationship?" grin

The I dont care Syndrome is the key to a girl's heart especially when you break up with her with no remorse.

Being a good guy is simply been a mumu. End of story!

Above all, you said the exact truth!
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by UgoEvans(m): 7:43am On Jun 11, 2022
Being good is not the problem...as a matter of fact everyone wants to date a good person..
The problem is being bad when you are needed to be bad.
Imagine a guy that loves sex in various positions and your babe can only give you missionary...this will bore the guy and prompt him to find what he wants outside..
Same thing applicable to a lady
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by pryme(m): 7:58am On Jun 11, 2022
Cos they TOLERATE NONSENSE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

_______married Women Dressing Seductively___ Good To Do? Or Taboo? / Girls Wahala / Question For The Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.