Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? (9107 Views)

TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... / Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner? / Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2013
Nna I can't fit
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by Xunxhine(m): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2013
Thats nothing but stupid.
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by Xunxhine(m): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2013
Thats too stupid
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by 2sa2: 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
I love it.
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by Kirinwa: 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2013
True2myself24: For me pda will go as far as holding hands or hugging, and maybe a peck on the cheek or lips here and there, everything else can be done at home. I dont like to do things that will bring unwanted attention.
Thanks baby for speaking my mind.Can we start our pda right away?1 Love.
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 26, 2013
Depends.
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by Onyiip(f): 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2013
crying and walk past thread
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by markpenk: 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
Honestly, it does look like they were drunk. That said, PDAs are okay within reason. The one you've got there is just... icky. Kinda creeps me out
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by Lilimax(f): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
I don't like PDA at all so also my hubby. That does not mean he dosen't love me as much as I do. Honestly there are some actions that should be done in the bedroom and not for public consumption. Using Scott Disick as a case study here may be to the extreme because there is nothing secret in the Kardashian's clan. They can do anything as long as $ is involved.

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by Exponental(m): 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2013
I dont mind but she doesnt like it.
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by dhardline(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
freecocoa: I don't mind a little PDA, like mild kiss on the lips and stuff, no butt grabing abeg unless its in an extremely dark room wink.
why in a very dark room?
And why do most ladies like the dark room thingy,or ladies so shy of their bodies with their hubby?Abeg i like seeing what am touching o though i aint a fan of PDA
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by cassyrooy(m): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2013
PDA isn't dat bad but these guyz just ruined d purpose of calling it PDA, they just renamed it PDM(Public Display Of Madness).
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
martyns303: My GF is a big fan of PDA, I usually put my hand in her back pocket n crab her ***, a bystander won't notice tho.

We notice... and still think its trashy lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
Yay! I love PDAs but I can be so shy! #singin PDA-backstreet boys
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by kandiikane(m): 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2013
dhardline:
why in a very dark room?
And why do most ladies like the dark room thingy,or ladies so shy of their bodies with their hubby?Abeg i like seeing what am touching o though i aint a fan of PDA

They don't want their partners to see their craw craw riddled body, cottage cheese nyash and tyre marks called stretchmarks.
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by Yvete(f): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
Mr. xyz loves PDA and I don't like "sweet overload".

One Sunday at Church, he said what if I kiss you here? I said ehn? please oh, please oh, please oh! Abeg! grin
(Not even at a Nigerian Church where members never mind their business)
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2013
Yvete: Mr. xyz loves PDA and I don't like "sweet overload".

One Sunday at Church, he said what if I kiss you here? I said ehn? please oh, please oh, please oh! Abeg! grin
(Not even at a Nigerian Church where members never mind their business)

Ya folk tend not to mind their business in Naija churches.
There is a couple who always did light PDA, which I thought was sweet and a model of what a couple should be (instead of arguing couples as seems to be the norm in naija).
But I stumbled upon a gossipfest where some women were talking about them. I was just thinking "y'all need to mind your own business". undecided
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by chic2pimp(m): 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2013
ME LIKEY VERY MUCH!!!

SMACK THAT BIG BOOTY UP I SAY kiss kiss smiley smiley smiley
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by Fadolistic(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2013
4 me i think it shud be spontaneous cos romance is, doe i did lyk ma lady makn d 1st move @ it,even doe ma lady doesn't and claims to change wen i make her ma wife #BigFatLie...i think down dis route we pretend a lot and so stiff †̥☹ do wat we so lyk †̥☹ do...or maybe we so Ŋ☹†̥ romantic here #9ja
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by dhardline(m): 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2013
kandiikane:

They don't want their partners to see their craw craw riddled body, cottage cheese nyash and tyre marks called stretchmarks.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by joeace2020(m): 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
kandiikane:

So, you like watching two men going at it? Sir, why? Are you gay or is it just curiosity?

Its obvious naaw..he's gay..iv noticed the way he comments..its always in favour of 'gay rights'.
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by joeace2020(m): 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
pls ppl is grabbing of balls PDA? Sum ladies wud giv anytin to display such 'affection' to a 'tight hand' bf (in madam kofo's voice)
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2013
freecocoa: I don't mind a little PDA, like mild kiss on the lips and stuff, no butt grabing abeg unless its in an extremely dark room wink.

dhardline:
why in a very dark room?

dhardline, you didn't get her drift. What she meant was that she is ok with the butt grabbing provided it's done in the dark where people present won't notice unlike that of Kourtney & Scott.
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by Yinyin1(f): 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2013
I love PDA,and I'm a big fan,more of a romantic addict actually grin ,but there's a limit i can go with it thoughwink
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
EMPHATIC NO
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by Artistree: 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2013
kandiikane:

So, you like watching two men going at it? Sir, why? Are you gay or is it just curiosity?
Yes he is, I confirmed it in another thread not too long ago. As annoying as it maybe, pls don't get angry, ok?
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by 50calibre(m): 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2013
SimonAndal: Between two hot blokes, yeah. Between a dude and a chick, not really. But it's none of my beeswax, so whatever floats your boat, I say.

I actually find you and your comment disgusting, you sicken me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs / It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. / When Big Boobs Confuse Grown Men....photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.