Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman (13640 Views)

Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / List Of Newly Elected PDP NWC Members / Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by oddy4real(m): 11:09am On Feb 26, 2013
Jesuspikin87: This is a plus to GEJ 2015 presidential Ambtion.
And una talk say dis man no get sense.......IPray!
Were ni gbogbo won jare.
My prayer-point from now is "Oh Lord, let me be as clueless as GEJ"

4 Likes

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by Pennywise(m): 11:13am On Feb 26, 2013
Anenih is back. He is ready to take Nigeria to new heights of corruption. NL resident critics aint seen nothing yet.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by Nasige(m): 11:25am On Feb 26, 2013
Same set of people complaining today ar d ones that whole heateredly gather their families and friends to vote GEJ in d last Election.let just pray to God for the best leader come 2015.
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by taharqa: 11:27am On Feb 26, 2013
tarryT: Why u dey drink panadol for PDP wahala.... So u expect PDP to do a general election for their BOT chairman... This Jonathan is truely frustratin the gang of loosers, heheheheheheheheheheh..
Hehehehehehehe..... LOL, I swear to God. Frustration galore. Reading this thread hv bn thoroughly Hilarious. Am rili feeling sorri for these Bunch of HYPOCRITES already. Watching d 'breakdown' of @Gbawe for instance, is already mking my day.. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by MahatmaGhandi: 11:30am On Feb 26, 2013
appointment of anenih as BOT chair is GEJ's way of saying bring it on guys, i am ready for you.
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by tefund(m): 11:30am On Feb 26, 2013
RoblesOg: s exclusively reported by LEADERSHIP on Sunday, Chief Tony Anenih in the early hours of today was unanimously elected Board of Trustees (BoT) chairman of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in a meeting of the party held at the Banquet hall of the presidential villa, Abuja.

His emergence as the PDP BoT chairman at the meeting which started at about 8.45pm and ended around 12.40am today morning confirms the report by this paper on Sunday that the second coming of Anenih, who is currently the chairman of the Board of Directors of the Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA) had received the blessings of most of the top members of the board who were earlier opposed to his choice.

Anenih emerged unopposed as a consensus candidate in accordance with the Prof Jerry Gana led committee report on streamlining the membership of the BOT. The meeting, held at the Banquet Hall of the State House, commenced at 8.45 and ended in the early hours of Tuesday.

Speaking to State House Correspondents, Anenih announced vehemently that the newly formed All Progressive Congress (APC) will collapse instead of constituting any threat to the PDP, adding that he was optimistic that the people behind the party will remain in the same position.

He contended that the same factors that had confined them to the opposition are still there and so PDP has nothing to worry about.

He said, "If you are building a house and you discover that some parts of the house are not standing well because the blocks are weak, you now go back to the same source to buy more blocks, the house will continue to be weak".

"The BoT is the conscience of the party, the body of elders, men with integrity, experience and honour. I will need a lot of support from the media and all stakeholders as we progress."

Asked to explain what he intends to do differently on his second coming as BoT chairman, Anenih said people learn more everyday. "I have grown further than the previous term I did as chairman. I have more friends and contacts now, I have more to contribute. The PDP is improving", he stated.

On the crisis in the party and how the BoT intends to intervene, Anenih said: "The party is big enough, and so their will be frictions. We are here to address all the issues and intervene as much as we can, while ensuring discipline within the party discipline. The restructuring of d BoT will bring forth better days for the party.

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/48656/2013/02/26/anenih_emerges_pdp_bot_chair_says_apc_will_collapse.html
nigeria is practising recycling democrazy..or what do u think?
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by awodman: 11:33am On Feb 26, 2013
ba7man: Ahh...Thank you ooo. Don't be fooled by my posts though, i'm sometimes tempted to comment based on tribal sentiments or Political affiliation but realize that there's always 2 sides to a book. I'v noticed the South East tend to tilt towards GEJ, PDP/APGA becos he seems to have their interest at heart. ACN has no influence in the South East so they really don't care about them. Meanwhile, in the west, we're still waiting for GEJ to prove his presence by fixing the Lagos-Ibadan and Oshodi-Apapa Express at least. PDP has less influence and presence in the West so we tend to lean towards ACN/APC. Hey, everyone's standing for what they belive in......But GEJ should at least fix the Light situation for us all.
No prob broda..we all share same sentiments but sometimes you just have to let optimism rule..
As ƒσя the concerns you raised..about Lagos-Ibadan road the palliative work is still on..but ƒσя the actual reconstruction the design of the road is τ̅☺ be submitted τ̅☺ the works minister today and procurement process is scheduled τ̅☺ start anytime soon.. ƒσя the light situation,if the tempo of d current reforms is sustained I bliv we will get there
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by thelastPope(m): 11:34am On Feb 26, 2013
take dat: If this is going to make your day, the new scoreline is:
GEJ 1
Nigeria 0.
Are we to gloat over the troubling knowledge that the president handpicked an unrepentant bandit and a super dead brain who once spilled undemocratic nonsense in support of OBJ's tenure elongation as the Board of Thieves chairman? Even with the magnitude of exploitation and oppression, some still see this news as a good thing! The folly of 200million mumu's!

I believe you are intelligent but you always fall short in your political analysis. In politics, there is always the need to balance the fight between keeping your party in power and doing what is right for yourr country. Sometimes, in the pursuit of fulfilling your mandate, you must make alliances with people who might even seem detrimental to your cause. Examples are Fashola clinging to Tinubu, Obaa clinging to Bil Clinton, Osiomole clinging to Anenih to win his court case and later dumping hi to allign with the Oba to free himself from Anenih's overbearing influence. We can go on and on.

Anenih is a powerful politician. He lost out in Edo state because of certain factors which his then over confidence blinded him to. Never underrate any man, especialy the president of a country. You can hate him but never underrate him. If there is any mistake I see the opposition making, it is that they are underating GEJ and overrating themselves. GEJ is doing what he needs to do to stable his political ship. If he doesn't do that, he will not be able to achieve anything else. Nigeria is still driven by regional interests, even in 2013. Imagine the north still talking about a northern candidate as shown by the Babangida Aliyu saga.

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by Gbawe: 11:41am On Feb 26, 2013
taharqa: Hehehehehehehe..... LOL, I swear to God. Frustration galore. Reading this thread hv bn thoroughly Hilarious. Am rili feeling sorri for these Bunch of HYPOCRITES already. Watching d 'breakdown' of @Gbawe for instance, is already mking my day.. grin grin grin grin grin

The problem is that you fans of GEJ are the most childish, most cowardly, most emotional, most petty and most personality-centred here. To boot, you are all into shameless revisionism and playing victims when the sh1te hits the fan. Abeg this is only the beginning let us see how it goes since GEJ has now shown his hand and challenged others openly to do their worst by indicating he has no intention of letting democracy thrive anywhere. Everyone now knows GEJ has no intention of using the method that is the epitome of democracy i.e candidates meritoriously testing their popularity. Let us see how far those desperate antics carry your messiah. Just don't come hear to cry when others begin their own 'show' We dey laff. Superb turn of events for the APC.

http://www.punchng.com/news/ngf-election-postponed-to-thwart-amaechis-landslide/

NGF election postponed to thwart Amaechi’s landslide

FEBRUARY 26, 2013 BY NIYI ODEBODE, JOHN ALECHENU AND OLUSOLA FABIYI 34 COMMENTS

Governor Rotimi Amaechi and President Goodluck Jonathan
| credits:
THE Nigerian Governors’ Forum, against all expectations, suddenly postponed its election on Monday, saying the incumbent chairman of the Forum, Governor Rotimi Amaechi, should be allowed to finish his tenure in May before a successor is elected.

But beyond the official reason, however, The PUNCH learnt that the postponement was the outcome of intense Presidency manoeuvring vis-a-vis President Goodluck Jonathan’s 2015 ambition.

Sources said supporters of Jonathan pushed for the postponement when they received signals that the President’s candidate for the NGF chairmanship, Katsina State Governor Ibrahim Shema, was heading for a defeat against Amaechi.

“When it was clear that Amaechi would have easily won re-election, they (Jonathan’s loyalists in the NGF) quickly called for the postponement of the election, saying that the current leadership should be allowed to finish its tenure in the spirit of democracy,” a governor-participant at the NGF meeting in Abuja on Monday told one of our correspondents.

The denial by the Presidency on Sunday, notwithstanding, the NGF under Amaechi was said to have constituted a burden to Jonathan who is said to be doubtful of the Rivers State governor’s loyalty.

“President Goodluck Jonathan does not have anything to do with who is or who becomes the chairman of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum. The group is not a constitutional organ, though members have constitutional rights of freedom of association,” Jonathan’s Special Adviser on Political Matters, Ahmed Gulak, had said in an exclusive interview with one of our correspondents in Abuja on Sunday.

On the eve of the stalemated governors’ poll, the Peoples Democratic Party Governors’ Forum was born during a meeting presided over by Jonathan in Aso Rock.

Akwa Ibom State Governor, Godswill Akpabio, a known loyalist of Mr. President, is the chairman of the new forum that has continued to excite the PDP leadership and Jonathan’s men.

Feelers from the governors’ meeting which held at the Sokoto State Lodge, Abuja, on Monday, indicated that the Presidency persuaded one other governor from the north who was interested in leading the NGF to step down for Shema.

Besides Shema, the Benue State Governor, Mr. Gabriel Suswan, was said to have indicated interest in the NGF chairmanship.

A northern governor, who pleaded anonymity, said Shema was picked after the intervention of the Presidency.

He said, “The chairmanship of the NGF and the PDP governors’ forum will play a big role in who emerges as the president in 2015. The Presidency sees Shema as a moderate.

“Suswan, who is also close to the President, was persuaded to step down. He may be compensated with the Chairman of the Northern Governors’ Forum.”

Niger State Governor Babangida Aliyu is the incumbent chairman of the the Northern Governors’ Forum. Apart from nursing a presidential ambition, it was Aliyu that recently challenged Jonathan to respect an agreement he purportedly reached with governors in 2011 to serve only one term as president.

It was gathered that the Presidency pushed for the emergence of the Akwa Ibom State, Governor, Mr. Goodswill Akapbio, as part of the move to stop Amaechi.

Amaechi, after the NGF poll was postponed on Monday said, “Members reviewed the affairs of the forum in the past 21 months detailing the activities, achievements and challenges experienced during the period.

“After the exhaustive deliberation of the issues of filling vacant positions, the forum resolved that elections in this regard be postponed till May when the chairman initial two tenures will expire.”

His deputy, Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi, also said that the incumbent chairman of the NGF was entitled to another term.

A governor told one of our correspondents that it would be an impossible task for Amaechi to retain the post as the election of Akpabio of Akwa Ibom, also in the South-South, is seen as a move to stop him.

But Obi, in an interview with one of our correspondents faulted the argument that the emergence of the PDP governors’ forum would affect the election of the chairman of the NGF.

He said, “The affairs of the PDP do not concern the NGF. The PDP has the right to have its chairman. Even the ACN (Action Congress of Nigeria) has its own forum. Even APGA has its own forum of Governors.

“We are not bothered about the PDP forum. Of course, the Chairman of the forum (NGF) has the right to re-contest in May.”

Besides Shema and Suswan, two Southern governors, Amaechi and the Abia Governor, Theodore Orji, were also said to be interested in the NGF chairmanship.

With the tipping of Shema by the 19 northern governors, the PDP might have succeeded in breaking the ranks of the opposition.

Prior to Monday’s meeting, 10 opposition governors, including the ones from the North, were reported to be rooting for Amaechi.

The governors, who were said to be backing Amaechi before Monday included Aliyu Wamakko (Sokoto); Usman Dakingari (Kebbi);Sule Lamido (Jigawa); Musa Kwankwaso (Kano); Abdulaziz Yari (Zamfara); Kashim Shetimma (Borno); Ibrahim Geidam (Yobe); Murtala Nyako (Adamawa); Ibrahim Dankwambo (Gombe); Babangida Aliyu (Niger); Andulfatah Ahmed (Kwara); Tanko Al-Almakura (Nasarawa); Idris Wada (Kogi); Babantunde Fashola (Lagos); Abimbola Ajimobi (Oyo); Ibikunle Amosun (Ogun); Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti); Rauf Aregbesola (Osun); Adams Oshiomhole (Edo); and Rochas Okorocha(Imo).

The northern governors among Amaechi supporters were said to have made a U-turn when the northern leaders intervened and argued that the South could not produce chairmen of the PDP Governors’ Forum and the NGF

Amaechi has had a running battle with Jonathan over the former’s rumoured Vice- Presidential ambition.

The frosty relationship between the two, it was gathered, deteriorated with the public spat between Amaechi and one of Jonathan’s closest associates, the Minister for Niger Delta Affairs, Godsday Orubebe.

Amaechi took on the administration when he accused the minister of failing the people of the Niger Delta with the failure to complete the East-West road.

Orubebe in return accused Amaechi of, among other things, failing to deliver on the mandate given to him by the Rivers people.

Meanwhile, Akpabio has said that the PDP Governors’ Forum was formed to stand as a check on the new alliance party, the All Progressives Party. The APC’s founders have said that the party would wrestle power from the PDP in 2015.

“We are of the opinion that we should take steps to set up structures to meet the emerging challenge of APC,” Akpabio told journalists after the maiden meeting of the forum in Abuja on Monday.

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by Willzkid(m): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2013
konn: BOT (BOARD OF TRUSTED THIEVES)
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by thelastPope(m): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2013
Gbawe:

This crude show cannot be interpreted to mean he is intelligent either. Just desperate. His 2011 showing was predicated on negotiation and getting folks on board. This one is just a desperate show of bullying others and denying them their fundamental rights which would make the playing field level. GEJ is simply trying to use force to create a situation where he is unchallenged knowing fully well anything else will spell defeat 100%.

We should all know the worlds history enough to note that this sort of antics, convincing many they cannot win against a rogue leaders ready to use the instruments of supreme office partisanly, is what forces equally determined characters underground .

Why are you going all hysterical and philosophical now? Haba! Calm down before your BP come jump fence! Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by holahabib: 11:46am On Feb 26, 2013
ttt

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by Gbawe: 11:50am On Feb 26, 2013
thelastPope:

Why are you going all hysterical and philosophical now? Haba! Calm down before your BP come jump fence! Na wa o!

Mumu, do I write as if I am bothered. Go back to the first page to see it was one of the other emotional losers from your pathetic gang that began mentioning "Gbawe" in his naked dance he assumes to be a victory 'azonto'. Abeg, let us continue watching. Clearly the message to all is that no one will be allowed to compete democratically because camp GEJ knows their unwanted candidate and his troops will be defeated if issues, as should be, is left to be about an open and transparent test of popularity and acceptance.

You and others, even beyond this empty facade of bravado, will know that GEJ's antics will not go unchallenged. I will personally enjoy watching the 'show'.

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by omenka(m): 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Now why are the moderators hiding my post? None of those post is abusive or unrelated to the topic. So why hide my post? What is wrong in reminding some persons what they posted in the past on this same issue?

Now this bias is taking a DANGEROUS dimension.

If you don't like the bias why don't you go create ur own forum or blog?

Or is the crumbs you get for this most pathetic job you do not enuf motivation for that?

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by adahib: 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2013
anenih again? this man want do politics till him enter grave? This is becoming so damn annoying. if we keep recycling old and corrupt politicians,when will the youths be given opportunity to learn and thereby positively impact on our nation's politics?
smh for nigerian politics.
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by takedat(m): 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
thelastPope:

I believe you are intelligent but you always fall short in your political analysis. In politics, there is always the need to balance the fight between keeping your party in power and doing what is right for yourr country. Sometimes, in the pursuit of fulfilling your mandate, you must make alliances with people who might even seem detrimental to your cause. Examples are Fashola clinging to Tinubu, Obaa clinging to Bil Clinton, Osiomole clinging to Anenih to win his court case and later dumping hi to allign with the Oba to free himself from Anenih's overbearing influence. We can go on and on.

Anenih is a powerful politician. He lost out in Edo state because of certain factors which his then over confidence blinded him to. Never underrate any man, especialy the president of a country. You can hate him but never underrate him. If there is any mistake I see the opposition making, it is that they are underating GEJ and overrating themselves. GEJ is doing what he needs to do to stable his political ship. If he doesn't do that, he will not be able to achieve anything else. Nigeria is still driven by regional interests, even in 2013. Imagine the north still talking about a northern candidate as shown by the Babangida Aliyu saga.
So because my analysis are sometimes anti-PDP, thus I do not have the political acumen that you possess? Clown! While I agree that there is the need to have a thorough understanding of interpersonal and political dynamics that a political structure creates, I am yet to see how his choice of Anenih, an old thief whose political profile seem to be dwindling as his best choice in the bid to establish his foothold. The mistake Jonathan and his adulators like yourself make is that, he(GEJ) believes his emergence as the president is through some powerbrokers and as such relies on them, and his adulators are not bothered about the negative impression his association with these abhorred men of yesterday creates. While GEJ seem to be gaining grounds in PDP, he is losing it with the electorate! Most Nigerians wanted a paradigm shift from the past but GEJ dwells on the past inglorious elements! I am not joining issues with you on APC or the north!
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
So @Gbawe..,is still loitering on this thread? Incredible!
Is the word-honour- not in your vocabulary?

@Gbawe..,whether put to ballot vote, voice vote, Buhari vote, leg vote, eye vote, Tinubu vote, or whatever, the FACT is that Chief Tony Aneni was "unanimously elected" (the exact phrase used in the report) BOT chairman contrary to your previous ARROGANT and baseless conclusions.

Sincerely speaking, if I were you, I would apologise and quietly sneak out of this thread. That is what men of honour do!

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by omeiz93: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2013
That is there own cup tea, why taking medicine for another man's stomach upset.GOD deliver all of them anyway.
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by najoke: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2013
thelastPope:

^
The difference btw Gbawe and u kids is that the he post with points you can look up/read etc while you guys just rant and attack the messenger instead of focusing on the message.

As Gbawe said , dont come here to "cry" when other start their own "SHOW"
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by najoke: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: So @Gbawe..,is still loitering on this thread? Incredible!

@Gbawe..,whether put to ballot vote, voice vote, Buhari vote, leg vote, eye vote, Tinubu vote, or whatever, the FACT is that Chief Tony Aneni was "unanimously elected" (the exact phrase used in the report) BOT chairman contrary to your previous ARROGANT and baseless conclusions.

Sincerely speaking, if I were you,i will ignore your post,look for typographical errors and attack your person, thats what PRO-GEJ(men of honour) do [s]I would apologise and quietly sneak out of this thread[/s]. [s][/s]

Honour,negro pls
like you have one.....guy, park well abeg

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by Gbawe: 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: So @Gbawe..,is still loitering on this thread? Incredible!

Sincerely speaking, if I were you, I would apologise and quietly sneak out of this thread. That is what men of honour do!

We know you are a crybaby. It won't be long before you are shedding rivers of tears.
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by thelastPope(m): 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
Gbawe:

Mumu, do I write as if I am bothered. Go back to the first page to see it was one of the other emotional losers from your pathetic gang that began mentioning "Gbawe" in his naked dance he assumes to be a victory 'azonto'. Abeg, let us continue watching. Clearly the message to all is that no one will be allowed to compete democratically because camp GEJ knows their unwanted candidate and his troops will be defeated if issues, as should be, is left to be about an open and transparent test of popularity and acceptance.

You and others, even beyond this empty facade of bravado, will know that GEJ's antics will not go unchallenged. I will personally enjoy watching the 'show'.

In the words of te great Chuba Ukadigbo, "this is the ranting of an ANT!"

What will be will be. Men don't break sweat over kids dancing in the village square! LOL!

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by ZACHIE: 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2013
Isn,t this man the Pope,s age-mate?
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by lacasa: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2013
Nasige: Same set of people complaining today ar d ones that whole heateredly gather their families and friends to vote GEJ in d last Election.let just pray to God for the best leader come 2015.

They are the Unfortuate ones grin

Only a few like Myself saw wella pass "i had no shoes"

Anybody. Who supports failure, GEJ anϑ PDP are not only destined to be unfortunate all their lives but, bound for hell cos they choose evil people
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by thelastPope(m): 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
na_joke:
^
The difference btw Gbawe and u kids is that the he post with points you can look up/read etc while you guys just rant and attack the messenger instead of focusing on the message.

Do you have to create another moniker just to post this? With all your plenty monikers already? Haba Gbawe! You are becoming too desperate!

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by takedat(m): 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2013
Gbawe:

We know you are a crybaby. It won't be long before you are shedding rivers of tears.
grin grin grin He is soon to get a dose of his own medicine!
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by thelastPope(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
lacasa:

They are the Unfortuate ones grin

Only a few like Myself saw wella pass "i had no shoes"

Anybody. Who supports failure, GEJ anϑ PDP are not only destined to be unfortunate all their lives but, bound for hell cos they choose evil people

Cry me a river! You need a bucket and some rolls of tissue paper? Lol
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by Gbawe: 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2013
na_joke:
^

You will see them soon in their revisionism when others, as will be the case, start to react. They would all have forgotten the dictatorial actions of GEJ they backed yesterday to be pronouncing him the "minority" President others are "ganging up" against. This is what marks out childish men. Their lack of readiness to accept that actions have reactions. GEJ is fighting dirty here directly thwarting what democracy is about. Those things always fail and it is myopic for any Nigerian to support such. All these sycophants, like insincere9gerian, have forgotten that GEJ has alienated everyone with his treachery to now get to this stage where his ambition is reviled almost unanimously[b] by many in his own Party[/b].

He can therefore not allow elections at Party level because he will be disgraced. As the unprincipled desperado he is, he has allowed some to egg him on with the notion that the President of Nigeria can get away with anything, however dictatorial and treacherous, against anyone. Let us continue to watch. Mark my word, it is these same set of crybabies who will be crying in future, playing victim and revising history to portray their messiah as a victim when he has gained the trouble he asked for.

Politicians should do their thing but open shows of abuse of power, to take out others, have a way of forcing the most desperate to be equally ruthless. Were it that these kids here are the sort to accept the notion of 'tit-for-tat' then I say let the games begin and "may the best man/team win" but the sad thing is that they will be here crying tomorrow when others hit back. This is only the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by thelastPope(m): 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2013
I am really enjoying Gbawe weeping all over this thread, walahi! It is hilarious and sweet! Bwahahahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by Symphony007: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2013
gregg2:

My guy, go back to Seconday School again.
A board appointment is a political appointment (not Civil Service)
i think you should take that advise to heart because you're wrong. It's like appionting the CBN governour, who is appionted by the president but is non-patisan! Pillock!

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by Gbawe: 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
thelastPope:

Do you have to create another moniker just to post this? With all your plenty monikers already? Haba Gbawe! You are becoming too desperate!

.... and you are a paranoid clown. The mods can see IP addresses. They can confirm whether or not more than one user ID has ever posted from my IP address. Not everyone is desperate like you. You may have millions of user ID, since that would be consistent with your lack of principles, but don't assume others are like you.
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by najoke: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
thelastPope:

^
ode,mumu go look at all my post and see if they have similarities with Gbawe
Stop attacking the messenger for once and focus on the message

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is A Disruptor But Lacks National Appeal – Osita Chidoka (Video) / Gov. Adeleke Campaigns With Irepodun/Orolu State Assembly Candidate In The Night / Compilation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.