Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman (13642 Views)

Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / List Of Newly Elected PDP NWC Members / Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by mbulela: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2013
#freshairthinz
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by Gbawe: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @Gbawe..,so you'v not done the honourable thing? Incredible!

I can see you'r still threatening fire and brimstone, armgeddon and "weeping and gnashing of teeth" for yourself in future. Just like you predicted "weeping and gnashing of teeth" for yourself on this issue of PDP BOT chairmanship post and it came to pass, may your latest predictions also come true for you.

The battle for PDP BOT chairmanship post has been fought, won and lost. The clueless and arrogant ones have lost as usual.

What else will the losers do? The worst the losers can do is plan a coup? Even if they do, they'll fail and "weeping and gnashing of teeth" shall be their portion.

Someone said its too early for the president to exert his influence in the party. Mayb in the thinking of that unsolicited adviser, the president would have started exerting his influence in the party 24hrs before the next elections. Smh!

You are such a child mentally even as I don't doubt that you are advanced in age. The irony is that there are so many people here far more pragmatic than you and possessing a far better grasp of issues than you do. They have spoken and come to the same conclusion yet you cannot see what is obvious. I will have a bucket ready for when you start crying here in future. wink

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by OAM4J: 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2013
Oshiomole dared and flogged this man even in his backyard, and GEJ thinks this spent-force will guarantee his re-election. Talk about clueless miscalculation.

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by Akanbiedu(m): 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2013
One wonders why Gbawe cared so much about affairs internal to the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by jmaine: 10:28pm On Feb 26, 2013
OAM4J: Oshiomole dared and flogged this man even in his backyard, and GEJ thinks this spent-force will guarantee his re-election. Talk about clueless miscalculation.

Naija Politics is not 1 + 1 = 2 . . .Try and understand that . . . .
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by Limaoscar: 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2013
Mr Fix it!cheesy cheesy
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by Gbawe: 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2013
Akanbi_edu: One wonders why Gbawe cared so much about affairs internal to the PDP.

I don't. PDP/GEJ worshippers invoked my name here. When they do that, I will naturally tell them my take on issues. Same way GEJ feels he must dominate certain folks to feel good about his chances is how the likes of insecure9gerian, thelostpope et al think I am their Nairaland nemesis. Note that my username is the first these cretins mentioned when they felt the need to reassure themselves via pretending to celebrate a 'victory' that mask their real fear.

If they mention me anywhere, I will obligingly tease them accordingly because I know where things are heading to appreciate those who will be crying in the end. We can inject humour into politics. Pokur got it right with his gambling analogy. It is always rewarding to engage in political poker knowing how frustration will be be painfully obvious on the face of those who lost it all placing nonsensical and sentimental bets.
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by OAM4J: 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
jmaine:

Naija Politics is not 1 + 1 = 2 . . .Try and understand that . . . .

Actually its a matter of common sense, but then as far as GEJ is concerned, common sense is not common.

Anenih was known as Mr fix-it who knew how to deliver a win even in most unusual places. But If he couldn't win even his ward for PDP against 'little' Oshiomole, how can he win his state, or zone or the nation for PDP? Anenih has long lost his marble.
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by Gbawe: 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2013
OAM4J:

Actually its a matter of common sense, but then as far as GEJ is concerned, common sense is not common.

Anenih was known as Mr fix-it who knew how to deliver a win even in most unusual places. But If he couldn't win even his ward for PDP against 'little' Oshiomole, how can he win his state, or zone or the nation for PDP? Anenih has long lost his marble.

This is hard for some to take in. They do not realise that GEJ has turned to Anenih because of his extremely limited options. List the 10 most sagacious and influential PDP politician/kingmakers alive today. How many of those ten can GEJ willingly convince, right now, to work for his 'poisoned chalice' project?
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by solopumpy227: 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2013
Just to put the record straight: 'Anenih Announced as PDP BoT Chairman'.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by jmaine: 1:14am On Feb 27, 2013
OAM4J:

Going by your logic, Can we also assume it's common sense that Mimiko trouncing a desperate Tinubu led ACN to third position in the last guber poll in Ondo State, ultimately rendered Tinubu political acumen as null and void ? Yes . . .

Like i said in Naija, politics is not 1 + 1 = 2 . . . . There are lots of complexities involved . . . .

Only the naive will think otherwise . . . . .
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by malawi101(m): 1:21am On Feb 27, 2013
PDP neva gets tired of putting square pegs in round holes nd recycling dead woods
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by skyfall: 5:14am On Feb 27, 2013
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 27, 2013
OAM4J: Oshiomole dared and flogged this man even in his backyard, and GEJ thinks this spent-force will guarantee his re-election. Talk about clueless miscalculation.
Your attention is needed on the thread below
https://www.nairaland.com/1207651/declare-war-partisan-biased-moderators
At atleast an explanation or clarification on why you or Afam4eva or whoever are abusing your positions as moderators is needed

I also need to know why you blocked 3 of my post on the first page of this thread. Those post merely reproduced comments made by certain IDs on another thread on Feb 08. I neither added nor removed from it. So why did you block those post when it wasn't blocked in the initial thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alcohol Consumers In Akwa-Ibom To Pay Taxes / When Senate Seat Turns A Retirement Home Of Ex-governors / Attahiru Jega Asks Nigerians To Vote Out Leaders That Fail Them

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.