Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman (13641 Views)

Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / List Of Newly Elected PDP NWC Members / Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by Gbawe: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2013
take dat: grin grin grin He is soon to get a dose of his own medicine!

The problem is that folks like Insecincere9gerian are too childish to be of use to themselves or anyone else for that matter. This is why he is always crying and on his knees pleading here grin grin grin grin grin

Even a child will know all GEJ's antics is desperate initial 'gra-gra' only premature ejacu1ators like insecure9gerian would celebrate. When the "nest of killers" start to strike back, through whatever means they deem appropriate since GEJ has made it crystal clear he wants to take away the rights of others to compete, it is all these same crybabies you will see rolling on the floor, gnashing their teeth and weeping uncontrollably. My brother, believe me it is going to be one enjoyable show.
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by otokx(m): 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2013
And there is still no electricity in the University of Port Harcourt since thursday last week.
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by Hardfact: 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2013
Congrats to the veteran politician. We need more this to help us know how bad things have gone. . .
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by lacasa: 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2013
thelastPope:

Cry me a river! You need a bucket and some rolls of tissue paper? Lol

An example of the 'unfortunate ones' cheesy

#.. Guilty conscience don nab u!
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by Godmann(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
tarryT: Hmmmmmm! Am supriced the one whom the fo()ls gang brands as the retardeen or clueless "choice" can become the BOT chairman of Africa's largest party, PDP. And some foo!s are already manifesting their in-born madness.. May i be as "clueless" like Jonathan...

Being bullish is far from being intelligent. GEJ is clueless. He has shown his bullish ways. We have two years to stage the show. I am afraid he has shown his hand too early in the game and he will surely be dealt with.

I for one have never supported him because I know crooks when I see them. I know him immediately he denied zoning. I also know him as a criminal fool. Now that more Nigerians who has suffered the present hardship in the land are seeing his hands early in the game; they will surely swell the numbers that is required to boot him out.

As for you, you have nothing to gain by celebrating a fool who has imposed himself on a dying nation without brains to lead us out of the woods. If we remain under GEJ you will certainly suffer with us; if we liberate Nigeria, you will also enjoy as every Nigeria. My annoyance is that people like you are making all of us suffer the criminal rule of PDP.

If we have had a different country where Buhari had been our President for these two years that GEJ has been there, you would have seen enough of what good government is to envy us a learn what true leadership entails. Unfortunately, we must find a way to drag people like you along; we must get a majority to begin to build a country we can call ours. So unfortunately, but that we must do.

3 Likes

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by Gbawe: 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2013
na_joke:

^
ode,mumu go look at all my post and see if they have similarities with Gbawe
Stop attacking the messenger for once and focus on the message

Don't mind the emotional mofo. Look at the names that attended the 'coronation' meeting to note those really conspicuous by their absence. Indeed those below are the 'heavyweights" heart-and-soul of the PDP. Shior. We dey laff. The likes of thelostpope and insecure9gerians are so emotional and clannish, they will always ignore the obvious to be dancing unclad in the village square. Mumu squared. I can only ask folks to get their ringside seats. Very good for the APC GEJ is dividing the PDP like this. APC tea-leaves readers will be loving this.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/anenih-returns-as-pdp-bot-chairman/

The meeting which started at about 8.45pm on Monday ended at about 1:00 a.m this morning. Before a final decision was taken, party chiefs observed about 30 minutes break during which further negotiations took place.

The meeting was attended by President Goodluck Jonathan; Vice President Namadi Sambo; President of the Senate, David Mark; Speaker of the House of Representatives, Aminu Tambuwwal and the party’s National Chairman, Dr. Bamanga Tukur. Others at the meeting were Chief Don Etiebet; Prof. Jerry Gana, Chief Barnabas Gemade, Dr. Kema Chikwe, Dr. Hassan Adamu, Dr. Dalhatu Tafida, Prince Vincent Ogbulafor, Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas, Dr. Alex Ekwueme, Sen. Jim Nwobodo, Dr. Sam Sam-Jaja, Chief Adolphus Wabara, Gov. Jonah Jang; Governor Ibrahim Shettima and Alhaji Bunu Sherif. Others were Chief Olabode George, Alhaji Abdullahi Adamu, Dr. Bello Haliru, Dr. Ahmadu Ali, Maj-Gen, David Jemibewon (retd.), Chief Shuaibu Oyedokun, Dr. Okwesilieze Nwodo, Alhaji Ibrahim Mantu, Sen. Ken Nnamani, Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu, Sen. Danjuma Goje, Prof. Jubril Aminu, Mrs. Josephine Anenih and Sen. Bode Olajumoke among others.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by miiraaj: 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2013
oddy4real:
My prayer-point from now is "Oh Lord, let me be as clueless as GEJ"

OMG! You just starbed urself. Anyway, u are already as clueless as GEJ. You leap before you look.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by Gbawe: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2013
Godman_n:

Being bullish is far from being intelligent. GEJ is clueless. He has shown his bullish ways. We have two years to stage the show. I am afraid he has shown his hand too early in the game and he will surely be dealt with.

I for one have never supported him because I know crooks when I see them. I know him immediately he denied zoning. I also know him as a criminal fool. Now that more Nigerians who has suffered the present hardship in the land are seeing his hands early in the game; they will surely swell the numbers that is required to boot him out.

As for you, you have nothing to gain by celebrating a fool who has imposed himself on a dying nation without brains to lead us out of the woods. If we remain under GEJ you will certainly suffer with us; if we liberate Nigeria, you will also enjoy as every Nigeria. My annoyance is that people like you are making all of us suffer the criminal rule of PDP.

If we have had a different country where Buhari had been our President for these two years that GEJ has been there, you would have seen enough of what good government is to envy us a learn what true leadership entails. Unfortunately, we must find a way to drag people like you along; we must get a majority to begin to build a country we can call ours. So unfortunately, but that we must do.

You have said it all but you are talking to emotional kids here who focus on personalities rather than issues. Watch as they will begin crying when, inevitably, others begin to respond to the bullying antics of GEJ that is an attempt to shut everyone out to gain the PDP through imposing himself on the Party.

For folks like you with clarity of vision, it must be tragic and worrying to note how some Nigerians think that shows why we have the leaders we do today. The truth is that many Nigerians are not morally upright. We all have our bias and affiliation but anyone supporting the truncation of democratic ideals is a myopic fool because that is what has been at the root of many guerilla and underground agitations worldwide. As I said earlier, the crybabies here , when they develop selective amnesia, will be reminded of the antics of GEJ when others react after being frozen out undemocratically and prevented from competeing to test popularity and acceptance in the true spirit of democracy.

Man mi, I cannot count how many times in my life I have seen cowardly bullies throw the first blow only to start crying when hit by the Mike Tyson uppercut that was thrown in response.
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by juman(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2013
And so what?
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by miiraaj: 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2013
Godman_n:

Being bullish is far from being intelligent. GEJ is clueless . He has shown his bullish ways. We have two years to stage the show. I am afraid he has shown his hand too early in the game and he will surely be dealt with.

GEJ is really clueless! You guys seem to forget Anenih (Mr Fix it) is a political heavy weight in PDP,who has more knowledge on the intrigues and deceit of the killer party. Anenih is arguably the strongest man in PDP and thus shouldn't be seen as a toy whose fate is to be decided by clueless GEJ.

#Just an observation#
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by sheriffman(m): 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
When APC was formed and it was rumoured that some PDP guvs were lobbying to join the party,it didnt come as a surprise cos we knew that some were not happy with GEJ and considering his underground 2015 moves it will block their way.Now having said this GEJ installs Anenih ad BOT chairman,GEJ installs Akpabio as d PDP guvs forum chairman one can say that he is palying his hands too early as this as this may wrk against him

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by Gbawe: 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2013
sheriffman: When APC was formed and it was rumoured that some PDP guvs were lobbying to join the party,it didnt come as a surprise cos we knew that some were not happy with GEJ and considering his underground 2015 moves it will block their way.Now having said this GEJ installs Anenih ad BOT chairman,GEJ installs Akpabio as d PDP guvs forum chairman one can say that he is palying his hands too early as this as this may wrk against him

Absolutely. With two years to go, these desperate antics only give others full notice of GEJ's plan. They have ample time to fight him. One thing is sure. Governance that was already very poor and universally condemned under GEJ will suffer even more from now on.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by Godmann(m): 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2013
miiraaj:

GEJ is really clueless! You guys seem to forget Anenih (Mr Fix it) is a political heavy weight in PDP,who has more knowledge on the intrigues and deceit of the killer party. Anenih is arguably the strongest man in PDP and thus shouldn't be seen as a toy whose fate is to be decided by clueless GEJ.

#Just an observation#

It is not GEJ deciding Anenih's fate, rather it is GEJ giving a criminal Anenih access to state instrument to be used to rig GEJ and his cohorts back to power. Anenih is detesting and a representation of everything evil in our land.

I don't give a damn about his like, my only anger is seeing the very people who are being cheated by Anenih and co like me (I mean all Nigerians that are not beneficiaries of the evil system we are in) who are foolishly supporting the evil people that have nothing good for our land.

All same people in our land should rather be organising to not only push the likes of Anenih to the background but to get back every kobo they have stolen for us and punish them for the millions of Nigerians which their bad governance have sent to early graves; and the millions of our youths who are lavishing without Jobs.
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by kutchs: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
adahib: anenih again? this man want do politics till him enter grave? This is becoming so damn annoying. if we keep recycling old and corrupt politicians,when will the youths be given opportunity to learn and thereby positively impact on our nation's politics?
smh for nigerian politics.
Well there are so many of those old politicians who shud have quit politics long ago. One name that comes to mind easily beside that of Anenih is a chieftain of the newly formed APC who is nursing a presidential dream even after losing three times at the polls. The question that still troubles mind is what this over 70 yrs old is looking for when there are millions of well qualified young men looking for opportunities to serve.

Guess you know who am talking about.
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by Gbawe: 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2013
Godman_n:

It is not GEJ deciding Anenih's fate, rather it is GEJ giving a criminal Anenih access to state instrument to be used to rig GEJ and his cohorts back to power. Anenih is detesting and a representation of everything evil in our land.

I don't give a damn about his like, my only anger is seeing the very people who are being cheated by Anenih and co like me (I mean all Nigerians that are not beneficiaries of the evil system we are in) who are foolishly supporting the evil people that have nothing good for our land.

All same people in our land should rather be organising to not only push the likes of Anenih to the background but to get back every kobo they have stolen for us and punish them for the millions of Nigerians which their bad governance have sent to early graves; and the millions of our youths who are lavishing without Jobs.

You are right. The bit in bold about "damning the consequences" is what we are seeing now with all these desperate antics from team GEJ. That is why the emotional kids here are warned to prepare themselves and not sh1t their pants crying when the fightback GEJ is encouraging comes. The man is so desperate to remain in Aso Rocks he has boxed himself into a corner with cowards, charlatans and hungry mercenaries as allies.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/%E2%80%9Cmr-fix-it%E2%80%9D-tony-anenih-emerge-pdp-enforcer

Analysts say Mr. Anenih, who is widely known as “Mr. Fix-It” on account of his ruthlessness, would be the perfect BOT leader for Mr. Jonathan because he knows how to manipulate elections and would be needed by Mr. Jonathan because he cannot win a free and fair election on account of his dismal record.

“The 2015 election will be a referendum on the 16 years of the PDP in control in Nigeria, half of it with Mr. Jonathan as Number One or Number Two, and during which Nigeria has walked backwards,” one analyst said. “To that extent, and whichever way you look at it, there is no way they can reasonably present an election campaign most Nigerians will buy. So Anenih, who knows where the bodies are buried, or where to bury them, will be the perfect choice to deliver a dark election for Mr. Jonathan and damn the consequences.

Last year, Mr. Jonathan appointed Mr. Anenih to the lucrative post of chairman of the Nigerian Ports Authority, ostensibly to corner valuable funds for his forthcoming re-election effort.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by friedrice1: 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
I am surprised some folks are celebrating having Anenih as the BOT chairman of PDP,
What good is such an unpopular and hated thief to the PDP?
It's clear Jonahs desperation has exposed his dubious character, What qualities
did he seek in a BOT chair that endeared him to an unpopular character like Anenih?
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by Pataki: 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2013
Get ready to start having killer squads springing up across each states in the federation. We saw the nonsense Anenih tried doing in Edo State.

But until Nigerians become sensible just like the people of Edo State collectively, we are going to keep being enslaved in this idiotic and senseless bondage of PDP.
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by taharqa: 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2013
Next, is to go cut those BRATS in d National Assembly, esp d House of Reps, to Size. Put them in their place, as has bn done here; and mk many more 'pips' develop severe heartattack and emotional 'breakdown', as evident on dis thread..me liking this
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by seguno2: 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2013
intersting tori developing.
commentators too dey form dem theories.
who nor sabi go soon sabi. 2 more years!
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by khrisponty(m): 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
adahib: anenih again? this man want do politics till him enter grave? This is becoming so damn annoying. if we keep recycling old and corrupt politicians,when will the youths be given opportunity to learn and thereby positively impact on our nation's politics?
smh for nigerian politics.

The youths are too busy flexing e-muscles and blowing grammar, trying to outdo each other in raining insults, fighting for an imaginary crown of who is a better political analyst or whatever it is they are fighting for. Watch the news, all around the world, see what the 'youths' are doing; 'protest,riots,uproar' practically saying if you won't give us good governance and policies we will not let you govern in peace. Our own situation nko? Take a look @ the pages of this thread and see for yourself. We will flex all this e-muscle till 2020 and nothing will happen, the status quo staying the same. By then we the youths will not be so youthful again. Naija wake up all this empty talk and mud throwing will never solve this country's problem.

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by dayokanu(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
Anenih is back

This is the fresh air we were promised

Up Retardeen Jonathan
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by skyfall: 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2013
Very interesting thread. I'm not a bit surprised at Jonathan's choice of BOT chairman or how the recycled bandit got "unanimously" elected - that's PDP for you. I'm rather happy that Jonathan is showing more of his true color in case anyone still has any doubts as to how devious he truly is. Nigerians have enough time to decide if they want to continue with this mess called government or if they want a change come 2015.
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by Gbawe: 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2013
skyfall: Very interesting thread. I'm not a bit surprised at Jonathan's choice of BOT chairman or how the recycled bandit got "unanimously" elected - that's PDP for you. I'm rather happy that Jonathan is showing more of his true color in case anyone still has any doubts as to how devious he truly is. Nigerians have enough time to decide if they want to continue with this mess called government or if they want a change come 2015.

My brother, some don't realise the mileage GEJ got last time with his will he run or not deceit. This time, not only are folks sure he is planning to run but they appreciate that GEJ has shown it is war. Let us not forget this is the same Party aptly christened a "nest of killers". Anyone who thinks GEJ has won and others will take this lying down, because of some deference to the office of the President, is a big fool. What deference did they show to GEJ's office when they decided to undermine him with terrorism?

When others respond to GEJ's dictatorial antics he wants to use to prevent the PDP ticket being democratically thrown open to all, that is when you will see the crybabies coming out to lament and weep over the actions of others while they conveniently forget all that GEJ did to draw any reaction seen. One thing is sure. Nigeria is destined for better things in 2015 because it seems events have contrived to ensure the worst elements in our politics will now face each other with all they have. A chance for the APC to just be calm, calculated, united and to appeal to the hearts of Nigerians while others embrace brawn, terror and all manners of destructive machinations.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by pokur: 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @Gbawe..,is clearly acting like a drowning man on this thread. How can anyone reconcile the irreconcilable post below:

"People need to ask why GEJ's candidate , for PDP BOT chairman, was cast aside easily by a last minute entrant who is effectively the choice of the Governors and the Northerners in the Party who feel GEJ is a cheat and user who fails to keep to an agreement.
Has it not been enough time to resolve the "deadlock" and reconvene a BOT vote or is it that the President is afraid he will be disgraced again by a Party vehemently resistive to hishighly unpopular and scantily supported ambition? Put to the vote, it is obvious GEJ's candidate will lose if the BOT election is repeated 50 times"....By Gbawe (Feb 9)

"It shows your lack of character you are will to support all this dictatorial actions that is the only way the failed power-drunk dictator in Aso Rock could achieve his vehemently resisted agenda. From now on, I expect GEJ will not put a single thing to the democratic vote".....By Gbawe making reference to the fact that Aneni was elected by consensus as PDP BOT chairman today.

Who can reconcile the above shameless contradictions? Only Gbawe.

This thread opened by stating: "exclusively reported by LEADERSHIP on Sunday, Chief Tony Anenih in the early hours of today was unanimously elected Board of Trustees (BoT) chairman of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in a meeting of the party held at the Banquet hall of the presidential villa, Abuja"

The fact in the report was that the PDP BOT chairman was "unanimously elected"(the same thing as consensus), meaning everyone qualified to vote consented to his election. May be Gbawe was expecting INEC or Tinubu to conduct the election? What is dictatorial about a unanimous election in PDP internal affairs?

@Gbawe..,my sincere advice, if you have any iota of shame, admit you mis-fired and apologise.

@Gbawe..,recall I told you I'll bookmark the post above and reproduce it an appropriate time? I kept my promise.

Unfortunately, the moderators blocked other post I reproduced on this thread
To further impress on you what Gbawe's epistle is all about,I quote from the Gambler's Advice to wit:'.....You never count your money,while still seating at the table.There be time enough for counting when the deal is done'.
What just ended is Act 1,Scene 2.You don't yet know how the drama will end so don't exult yet ere you find yourself eating crow at the end.
I hope you have wits enough to grasp what I've been saying.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by drnoel: 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2013
bibiking1: There is nothing more repulsively cyclical than Nigerian politics... We have found a perfect way to ensure the relevance and sustenance of aged crimino-politicians! There seems to be no legitimate space for the youths within the system anymore, hence the pseudo-moronic outlook people like Lie-Baran Manku and Ren O'Mockery have to adorn to gain any relevance. With the way things are, if Anenih can find a magic potion to live another 300years he will still have a key political position by 2313AD

no way ma guy, it will keep revolving around these old thieves till something is done. Don't ask me what is to be done..
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by Gbawe: 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
pokur:
To further impress on you what Gbawe's epistle is all about,I quote from the Gambler's Advice to wit:'.....You never count your money,while still seating at the table.There be time enough for counting when the deal is done'.
What just ended is Act 1,Scene 2.You don't yet know how the drama will end so don't exult yet ere you find yourself eating crow at the end.
I hope you have wits enough to grasp what I've been saying.

smiley smiley He does not but you can take comfort in the fact that it will be very amusing seeing his tears and gnashing of teeth in future. He spends much of his time pleading on his knees here and that is not about to change with how he has placed all his dough on a lame Horse. Soon, Insecure9gerian will appreciate the poker face of some members of the "nest of killers" taking on GEJ.
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by aurenflani: 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
Gbawe:

This crude show cannot be interpreted to mean he is intelligent either. Just desperate. His 2011 showing was predicated on negotiation and getting folks on board. This one is just a desperate show of bullying others and denying them their fundamental rights which would make the playing field level. GEJ is simply trying to use force to create a situation where he is unchallenged knowing fully well anything else will spell defeat 100%.

We should all know the worlds history enough to note that this sort of antics, convincing many they cannot win against a rogue leaders ready to use the instruments of supreme office partisanly, is what forces equally determined characters underground .

Abacha (mhsrip) just came to mind.
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by moxyz: 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
2015 power must change hand cool
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by deolumike(m): 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2013
Gbawe: @Insincere9gerian.

You are such a dumb mumu. Did you not notice this part at all you twisted olodo:

It shows your lack of character you are will to support all this dictatorial actions that is the only way the failed power-drunk dictator in Aso Rock could achieve his vehemently resisted agenda. From now on, I expect GEJ will not put a single thing to the democratic vote. You really are a repellent idiot in your personality-centred outlook which makes you condone anything however nauseating and regressive. Empower Ministers over governors, Akpabio new chairman of PDP governors forum, factions everywhere, divisions everywhere, bad blood everywhere, seven year single tenure plus a President touting first refusal thereby bypassing primaries he is sure to lose are all the desperate acts of a man who is losing the entire universe with his condemnable antics.

You are too foolish to note that this man is ready to destroy every structure and damage fundamental considerations to get his way. I laugh when I see you egging on your messiah's desperate, dictatorial and totally "do or die" antics as if the man has carried the day. All that this tells me is that you are simply a very excitable, childish individual and hero-worshipper.

Let me tell you this now. Don't play the victim when the fightback against GEJ comes. We all know he is not playing with boys scout and we are all witnessing his desperate and bullying antics live. It will be good if people like you don't start crying like babies when the fightback begin in any form since GEJ has throw down the gauntlet.

Nothing I hate more than people who go looking for trouble yet cry and whimper when they get it. Too many times we have seen you brainless dolts proclaiming GEJ the victim . Now everyone can see what he is doing. He has bypassed his job of leading Nigeria to focus on the dictatorial and bullying use of his office. You are supporting the ridiculous throwback antics of a man no longer willing to test his own popularity and thus showing lucidly to the world he is no democrat at all. He does not "give a damn" that the entire world will perceive him as the sort Africa no longer needs or deserve who is happy to pervert every process for selfish ends in proving again we have not gotten rid of the quintessential "sit-tight" despots Africa is famous for .

Unlike the simpleton you are, I don't make conclusions till the fat lady has sung. I will only say that you and your ilk should kindly leave the forum, rather than come here and cry as you normally do, when some start their approach of fighting fire with fire.
Totally true.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2013
First off politics has is and will always be a dirty game. I have been watching keenly at how fast GEJ learned the ropes of handling power and like it or not he is playing his own game albeit like most people said too early. Someone here said Machiavellian principles and I laughed, well GEJ has been a tad brutish. There is prolly a method to his madness though, he is trying to stem all dissenting opinions in time with the golden principle "the best time to kill a dragon is when it is young." Let's see how the northern governors react though, there's only one possible outcome once GEJ declares ambition to run (which he is constitutionally entitled to) and that would be a divided party.
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2013
[size=18pt]He contended that the same factors that had confined them to the opposition are still there and so PDP has nothing to worry about.

[/size]

PDP heading to collapse.

Jonathan and PDP are getting complacent

Jonathan will learn a very harsh lesson about Naija in 2015
Re: Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2013
@Gbawe..,so you'v not done the honourable thing? Incredible!

I can see you'r still threatening fire and brimstone, armgeddon and "weeping and gnashing of teeth" for yourself in future. Just like you predicted "weeping and gnashing of teeth" for yourself on this issue of PDP BOT chairmanship post and it came to pass, may your latest predictions also come true for you.

The battle for PDP BOT chairmanship post has been fought, won and lost. The clueless and arrogant ones have lost as usual.

What else will the losers do? The worst the losers can do is plan a coup? Even if they do, they'll fail and "weeping and gnashing of teeth" shall be their portion.

Someone said its too early for the president to exert his influence in the party. Mayb in the thinking of that unsolicited adviser, the president would have started exerting his influence in the party 24hrs before the next elections. Smh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jelani Aliyu Inspects NADDC's Automotive Emission Testing Laboratory In Ikorodu / EFCC Insists On Power To Intervene In Innoson, Gtbank Dispute / COVID-19: FG, National Assembly Consider UK, US Flights’ Ban Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.