Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Should I Continue With My Marriage Or Not? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue With My Marriage Or Not? (3192 Views)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / Men: Do You Have to Be Financially Stable Before Marriage or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Continue With My Marriage Or Not? by boxer022(m): 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
My dear I have to encourage you to continue believing in God for a child and I am sure that at His time, He will give you children. As for your husband's people you have to let them know that U are not God that gives children and they should have faith in God.
Re: Should I Continue With My Marriage Or Not? by Mboi: 6:56am On Mar 01, 2013
Whether testicular or perpendicular azospermia as somebody quoted earlier, God cures all.
Hold on with your husband, there's a reason for everything and only God knows the reason. I'm waiting for you to annouce the naming ceremony of your bouncing baby boy because as am writting this text now, you're already pregnant. Always confess what you want to see in your life and believe it is done and you'll see them happening. It was God who took you to that man and he wants to use you to show some faithless peeps what he can do.
Whoever that trusts in God shall be like mount zion which cannot be removed from her position because the HE that is in you is greater than the HE that is the world.
My sister be happy and live with your man happily..... The belessings of God is locating your house hold....
To God be the Glory..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With My Marriage Or Not? by biolabee(m): 7:34am On Mar 01, 2013
I love this advice however I will like to confirm if it was the man bringin up the issue would some of us tell him to be patient with his wife and consider more options

Ish
Re: Should I Continue With My Marriage Or Not? by opelistic1(f): 8:05am On Mar 01, 2013
Thanks to u all, for giving me hope.
Re: Should I Continue With My Marriage Or Not? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
opelistic1: Thanks to u all, for giving me hope.

You're welcome sweety cheesy. No mind that [predictable] militant wey like to dey blow grammar. tongue
Re: Should I Continue With My Marriage Or Not? by opelistic1(f): 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2013
God please I still need ur intervention
Re: Should I Continue With My Marriage Or Not? by 2goodbobo(m): 12:11am On Mar 28, 2013
Whatever happen to artificial insemination?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Relationship With No Arguments Is A Relationship With A Lot Of Secrets??? / What Does It Mean When A Guy Say This To Your Babe / Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.