Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

How Do You Heal A Broken Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Heal A Broken Heart? (849 Views)

Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? / 13 Ways On How To Heal A Broken Heart / Heal-a-heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Heal A Broken Heart? by leonshom(m): 12:01am On Feb 28, 2013
If you have experienced a broken heart and you were able to heal the pain, can you share with others who are currently broken hearted, so they could get back to their their normal life on time !
Re: How Do You Heal A Broken Heart? by Caracta(f): 12:30am On Feb 28, 2013
Awwww!

Get busy. Hang out with friends. Don't be too quick to jump into the arms of another partner. Focus on the positive side of the breakup. Be strong.

Again, get busy.
Re: How Do You Heal A Broken Heart? by True2myself24(f): 1:48am On Feb 28, 2013
Only time can heal a broken heart.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Heal A Broken Heart? by Mynd44: 2:10am On Feb 28, 2013
Go buy "Then there was X" by DMX and earplugs........it works wonders.
Re: How Do You Heal A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 01, 2013
My heart is not breakable cos its not ceramic! If urs is,den take super glue n glue it 2geda,beta stil go n get laid!! angry angry angry
Re: How Do You Heal A Broken Heart? by greatgod2012(f): 5:08am On Mar 01, 2013
We've all been there, but its your approach to life that determines how long one stays in such condition.
Forgive d other person and forgive yourself........this is very important for your health, failure to do this, you are drilling your grave gradually, because,, that bitterness is what will eventually kill you(God forbid).
Get busy..........an idle hand and mind is d devils workshop, if you are always engaged, you wont have enough time to think about d heartbrake.
Dont always be alone, and when you are alone, make sure you are listening to your favorite music or watching your favurite programme on tv, it helps to engage your mind.
Think positively, never wish d other peson or anyone else evil and surround yourself with positive oriented pple.
Read books that uplifts ones soul.
It may not be instantly, but with time, your heart will be healed, if you allow it, you are d only one who can do it foryourself, dont rely on someone comforting you.
May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Heal A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 01, 2013
Too many times.

I let time do it's work.
I cut all ties..
Cry plenty, pray plenty, vent plenty..and with each day i feel much better.
Re: How Do You Heal A Broken Heart? by RichDad1(m): 5:53am On Mar 01, 2013
You can't heal a broken heart. Only time does
Re: How Do You Heal A Broken Heart? by Lovetinz(m): 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
Read non-fiction War Books or watch Documentary World War 2 Films of people being slaughtered.
(in between, Teach yourself how a nuclear reactor works)
It worked for me. smiley
Re: How Do You Heal A Broken Heart? by 190: 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
MsDarkSkin: Too many times.

I let time do it's work.
I cut all ties..
Cry plenty, pray plenty, vent plenty..and with each day i feel much better.

Mzdarkskin you don't even know how to-pray

Quit lying tongue tongue
Re: How Do You Heal A Broken Heart? by GraceBestowed(f): 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2013
The common misconception is that 'to get over someone, you have to get under someone else', this is dangerously wrong, and such an attitude will not 'let you be great'!

It is OK to get over it however best suits you, if crying helps, cry; if having a tub of Haagen Dazs helps, do it; if moaning about it, incessantly, to your closest confidant helps, by all means, do that! Don't feel pressured to 'move on', because that is what you're expected to do; unfinished businesses always have a way of rearing their ugly heads later!!

Depending on how long you'd been with the other person, take your time to heal; if you were with this person for 3 years, you wouldn't get over them in 3 weeks!! If that person is sure about not wanting to be with you, please, please, don't keep talking to them. Ask God for strength, trust me, it takes strength from Him to mend a broken heart/spirit!!

All the best! x
Re: How Do You Heal A Broken Heart? by Popowaa: 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ve u heard her pray before?
190:

Mzdarkskin you don't even know how to-pray

Quit lying tongue tongue
Re: How Do You Heal A Broken Heart? by Mynd44: 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
Popowaa: Ve u heard her pray before?
There is a chance he has
Re: How Do You Heal A Broken Heart? by 190theclown: 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
Popowaa: Ve u heard her pray before?

yup- we live together smiley
Re: How Do You Heal A Broken Heart? by Popowaa: 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
Lol.na lie.anyway i go ask her
190-the-clown:

yup- we live together smiley
Re: How Do You Heal A Broken Heart? by Popowaa: 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
Y do u say there is a chance?
Mynd_44:
There is a chance he has
Re: How Do You Heal A Broken Heart? by 190theclown: 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
Popowaa: Lol.na lie.anyway i go ask her

sure smiley smiley
Re: How Do You Heal A Broken Heart? by aaliyaSA(f): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
"If that person is sure about not wanting to be with you, please, please, don't keep talking to them"... (quote)
The above advise I think is spot on...damn hard though....other than that I don't have a freakin clue how u heal a broken heart...am yet to figure it out. undecided
Re: How Do You Heal A Broken Heart? by engrtee(f): 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2013
leonshom: If you have experienced a broken heart and you were able to heal the pain, can you share with others who are currently broken hearted, so they could get back to their their normal life on time !
.. A surgeon heals a broken heart. For more info, visit kanu heart foundation
Re: How Do You Heal A Broken Heart? by 190theclown: 2:46am On Mar 02, 2013
engrtee: .. A surgeon heals a broken heart. For more info, visit kanu heart foundation

dies grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Relationship Without Risks / How Can A Lady Love You Without Money? / Love! Love!! Love!!! Do You truly Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.