Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing (2193 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by OluEmmaAss: 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
drnoel: ........he will shit and vomit the mobilization fees he was paid for covering the event...
Hahahaha
Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 02, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
if you hire a PROFESSIONAL for such big event in your life (instead of trying to cut corners by hiring a friend of a friend) then such nonsense will never happen.

GBAM!!

I always say "what is important to me may not be to others". You post reminded me of that because it just goes to show those who care about you and value your wishes will make sure to do a damn good job esp. on your wedding day!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... / Should a Woman Pay For A Man's Dinner at A Date? / Why Do Men Like Bitches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.