Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? (1441 Views)

Why 70% Men Enjoy Sex With Girlfriend/womanfriend Than Matrimonial Wife? / Why Men Enjoy Women / Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? by Tellmeurmind: 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
What are you gaining in lying to your babe? Does that mean she wouldn’t be yours if u don’t lie to her?
Re: Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? by sunnyt1(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2013
The reason is, it has been historically established that women dnt lik the truth.

For example, if a guy tells a gal he is a classroom teacher, she will rather run to anoda guy, who is also a classroom teacher bt who will tell her he is a lecturer.

And seriously, honest and faithful guys find it had to get along with gals, bt pls take a look at dos liars, dey have strings of LOYAL gals.

I hope i ansad d question
Re: Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? by xynerise: 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
Tellmeurmind: What are you gaining in lying to your babe? Does that mean she wouldn’t be yours if u don’t lie to her?
your question is rhetorical
Re: Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? by Dyt(f): 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
Well
Dats cos they are losers

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? by xynerise: 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
Dyt: Well
Dats cos they are losers
because you never lie to your man before abi?
Re: Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? by Dyt(f): 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2013
I rather kip quiet dan lie
Re: Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? by xynerise: 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
Dyt: I rather kip quiet dan lie
not in all cases
Re: Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? by Dyt(f): 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
Dats wat dey call bein smart sir
Re: Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2013
Dyt: Well
Dats cos they are losers
If men re losers, why do u open ur legs 4 losers 2 phuck u ? Cos I knw u re not a virgin somebody must hv gone there b4, nd Dat means u re among d losers.
Re: Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? by Dyt(f): 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
^ u know wat we call ppl like u?
Fooooooool
Re: Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2013
Tellmeurmind: What are you gaining in lying to your babe? Does that mean she wouldn’t be yours if u don’t lie to her?
ladies re number 1 liars in d whole universe.. So, u shld start by asking them first.
Re: Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2013
Dyt: ^ u know wat we call ppl like u?
Fooooooool
I think u re a bigger foooooooooooooooooooolllllll.
Re: Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? by majomayo(m): 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2013
Your question is fallacious... Not all men lie to women. Majority do anyway and I think the reason is simply because most women want to be lied to. They prefer to live in a dream world rather than face reality so men have found that out and we then lie to them and tell them what they want to hear... Shikena
Re: Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
ekenedegreat: If men re losers, why do u open ur legs 4 losers 2 phuck u ? Cos I knw u re not a virgin somebody must hv gone there b4, nd Dat means u re among d losers.

I've been on NL since 2007 and I've not seen anybody take a person down like this....Dahyyum!!!!! Nig.ga u harsh.
Re: Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
Who can tell lies like women?
Re: Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2013
12 inches!:

I've been on NL since 2007 and I've not seen anybody take a person down like this....Dahyyum!!!!! Nig.ga u harsh.
Is it my fault? Go through d girl's post.
Re: Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? by dmcdad: 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2013
sunny t: The reason is, it has been historically established that women dnt lik the truth.

For example, if a guy tells a gal he is a classroom teacher, she will rather run to anoda guy, who is also a classroom teacher bt who will tell her he is a lecturer.

And seriously, honest and faithful guys find it had to get along with gals, bt pls take a look at dos liars, dey have strings of LOYAL gals.

I hope i ansad d question
You are 100% correct. Personally, I have suffered much for saying the truth and being overly honest. But you know what? Till this moment, I still cant lie to a woman and I dont or cant figure out why...

The truth is that, i am too honest that I get into trouble with my honesty while liars have a smooth-sailing affair. But with all the negativities I get from being honest, I still cant change from that. Well, maybe because I believe sorely in the fact that, if you wanna take me the way that I am, good and fine, else, you can Bleep off for all I care. I don't think i am ready to change such policy of mine because I wAnna please a less-than-receptive being...
Re: Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? by dmcdad: 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
majomayo: Your question is fallacious... Not all men lie to women. Majority do anyway and I think the reason is simply because most women want to be lied to. They prefer to live in a dream world rather than face reality so men have found that out and we then lie to them and tell them what they want to hear... Shikena
Gbam!!!
Re: Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? by Sweetdbest: 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
In fact it is an abomination for these day's women to hear a truth. I woman wants to hear that you are the next Adenuga. You have a container on the high sea yet bath.You have a contact executed and you are waiting for payment. You can take her out for window shopping, go for the best car and try to impress her by taking her to a good eating outlets. Pretend that all is well and act big, the woman will open all her legs and her life to you. Enter her any how you want, then start watching her start asking questions as to when those things will materialize. She is out to know and willing to hang on. If nothing happen and the cars and the millions are not rolling h=in, she will run from you. They love lie pass their mother and father.
If you explain to a lady that you no get, she go run.
A friend of mine loaded who came in from US and he is well established, he dressed like nothing dey for pocket and explain to the lady that he was trying to survive, and that he loves her and wanted o spend his rest of his life with her. He explained to the lady that he was still putting up with a friend and also looking for job. The guy hide his ascent and was just flowing natural home tongue.The girl refused. He continued and one day, he came across one lady and did same and after the lady was willing to hang in with him and they key started. The guy stayed one month trying to eat from Buka and very low profile and the lady continued and was even willing to be looking for job for him. Then after about a month and 1 week, the guy surprised the lady with a wonderful gift of a Murano jeep 2011 and later 2 days, he went looking for the lady that turned him down and the lady was pleading of which it was late because the guy brought out the lady who gave him a chance.
Now they are back to the USA legally married here and the wedding was something else.

90% of Women needs a lie to move them if you have bad intention, lie to them they will accept you.
Re: Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? by dmcdad: 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
^^^ you are right bruv... Chai! Na so that girl use her hand spoil her own...
Re: Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? by xtrafly(m): 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
Women fall in love by what they hear. Men fall in love by what they see. that's why most of the women put make up and most of the men lie.
Re: Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2013
Cos women do not want to hear the truth, and they do not like been told the truth
Re: Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? by sunnyt1(m): 9:28am On Mar 03, 2013
xtrafly: Women fall in love by what they hear. Men fall in love by what they see. that's why most of the women put make up and most of the men lie.

Wow, wat a deductive logic, take a bow dude

If women dnt want men to lie to dem anymore, dey also shd stop doin make up

Make ups is like tellin a lie that u are wat u are nt.
Re: Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? by dmcdad: 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2013
sunny t:

Wow, wat a deductive logic, take a bow dude

If women dnt want men to lie to dem anymore, dey also shd stop doin make up

Make ups is like tellin a lie that u are wat u are nt.
lngkm
Re: Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? by danto22255(m): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
plz help me I have been a game of relatIonshIp for 4yes wIth a gIrl but she Is playIng game on me and I love her very much wthat should I do?
Re: Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? by dmcdad: 7:52am On Mar 04, 2013
danto22255: plz help me I have been a game of relatIonshIp for 4yes wIth a gIrl but she Is playIng game on me and I love her very much wthat should I do?
What are u expecting to hear from us?? To continue or not right? You wear the shoes and u know where it pinches. If you are okay with her games, then continue as you have done so far. But, if you are sick and tired of all that crap, then its up to you still to decide the fate of the relationship...
Re: Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? by Adufaye(m): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
gals fal 4 lies dan truth....
Re: Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? by danto22255(m): 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
because dem need It because wituot ling dere wuIdn't acpt ur frndship

(1) (Reply)

How To Kiss / A Psychological test From A Guy To His Online Girl Friend / Strangest/unusual Kind Of Guys That Have Asked You Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.