Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath (1907 Views)

This Pig Sent a Friend's Husband Her Bikini Pic. Explicit Photos . . Haba!!! / Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by KINGwax(m): 7:30am On Mar 01, 2013
dasparrow:
I learnt something new today. So most Nigerians have bad breath huh? Why am I surprised when many don't know the use of a tongue scrapper and hardly floss after brushing their teeth.
relax ur muscule dude, u're tryin too hard. U may hasten ur death, u knw?
Moral? Focus on d topic

1 Like

Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 01, 2013
dasparrow:

Let his wife tell him. What is your business if he has bad breath? Where was your friend when her husband was trying to kiss you? You best believe that if you snatch another woman's husband from her, the same fate will befall you too so be careful and go look for your own man.

@Bolded

I learnt something new today. So most Nigerians have bad breath huh? Why am I surprised when many don't know the use of a tongue scrapper and hardly floss after brushing their teeth.
thats the awful truth there are many bad breadthed mouths out there.pple dont brush properly anymore, most of the toothbrushes sold now are useless, they are less effective
Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by Exponental(m): 9:19am On Mar 01, 2013
Love is blind, lame, deaf, dumb n noseless. She enjoyed it dat way...
Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by olumaxi(m): 9:41am On Mar 01, 2013
On nairaland,evritin bad hapuns to a friend..i fear nairalanders
Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by danben(m): 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
help him by doing what you have wanted to do
Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by Popowaa: 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
Lol
sexkillz: Did you slap him? If you did not slap him means you wanted that kiss so baaad, but the mouth odour was an instant turn off.

You are here to help him so that you'll kiss him without hindrance and into oblivion when next an opportunity emerges. wink

Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
Wtf, wats ur business?
Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by Preciousgirl(f): 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
danben: help him by doing what you have wanted to do

embarassed
Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by Scash(f): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
ROTFLMAO!!!

Seriously op
Two things, its either hez ur husband and u re ashamed of tellin us dat OR ur tongue and some oda parts of ur body r avin illegal angry busines wt him. Wicheva way, its not a big deal, buy him flavoured sweets wen nxt u want to lock lips with him.

Or better still. Chop d mouth with d odor n all. Its nt really ir biz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily / No Car, No Marriage Syndrome! / Who Is More Sadistic-- Men Or Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.