Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate - Music/Radio (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate (118627 Views)

Singer Damilola Damoche Reportedly Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of LASU Gate * / Just Killed Right Now ....damino Damoche Killed Right In Front Of Lasu Gate.... / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At Lasu Gate This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ifedayosol(m): 12:08am On Mar 01, 2013
street-soldier:

Some federal universities are safe ooooo, I didn't experience any cult scene all through my 5yrs in FUTA, and when people talk about cultism feels like nollywood film to me...maybe after plenty MEE drawings,MTS assigments and fear of failure and close watch fromm fellowsip activites, you'll be too weak to reason existence of cultism....anyways...RIP to the dead #was he a cultist also#?

Dem dey FUTA too dat tym ooo bt it was very very minimal jst cos wen dey r caught, thr names, offences and clear beautiful coloured pixs of dem used to be pasted everywhr on d campus. I think dat contributed to thr reduction and probably FUTA was small in population.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by tunjiajayi: 12:08am On Mar 01, 2013
Live by the gun, die by the gun!!!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 01, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Haba you saw shot dead and you were expecting to see something nice ?

And you claim to be highly schooled ?

@topic

Why do Nigerian police dump dead bodies in the trunk of their vehicle ? Don't they have ambulances ?
Ambulance are not meant for transporting dead people, its to carry injured people to the hospital, nowhere in the world is ambulance used
for carrying dead people.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by nbright: 12:10am On Mar 01, 2013
Okija_juju:
You remember that matter abi?
Yes o... Like yesterday sef... I know the guy wella...
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 01, 2013
femmyb:
Ambulance are not meant for transporting dead people, its to carry injured people to the hospital, nowhere in the world is ambulance used
Then tell us what is use?
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Madawaki01(m): 12:11am On Mar 01, 2013
O.M.G..rip damoche.....cult..cult..cult..wen wil they learn........so he's gone like dat?mayb his attackers weren't afta him gan self..but afta som1 wearing d colour all ova..it may b a confra colour(blue)
viewing dis topic....pple no wan sleep oo..wel sha..2mao na friday
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Slimzybaby(m): 12:12am On Mar 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by shuddyy: 12:14am On Mar 01, 2013
SHOPPERS: That's why University of Ilorin will forever be my top choice of Federal University in Nigeria. Cultism for where?

You are a learner!!!
I graduated from Unilorin and I saw many cult killings especially at the mini campus/Agbo oba area and even on the PS. Anyway you can be forgiven for that slip; am sure you were still in the JSS then. Lucky you, I guess things have changed.

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by cr7lomo: 12:15am On Mar 01, 2013
Acidosis: I lost a nearby neigbour some few
years back (in a similar case). Same
status (500level) but not a singer.. He
was stabbed to death at the front of
the campus gate (different school).

Thats why I shake my head when people open their gullible mouth to insult people who love their safety by attending a privately secured school...

I remember running countless times at school from gun shots all because of degree...

I remember the day a thief pointed a pistol on my head because of laptop in a room I rented with my father's money (Not their Fadas')..
No Public school (uni) is safe in
Nigeria...

If you love your child's security here in the country, take them to Covenant uni, American university of Nigeria or other good private schools where they do not breed cultists, touts and hooligans (if you've the cash).

RIP man, smiley

May God grant your parent, relatives, friends and fans the fortitude to bear the unexpected loss..
(Amen)

Y u talkin like som1 dat is senseless, som1 is killd nd u talking bout private skools, u must b a retard. I no ppl hv died on dia way 2 these private skools in road accidents. I went 2 unilag nd I graduated so as evri1 I dat I knew, no 1 ws shot. Cultism is a choice, nd hu told u dat u hv 2 b a student b4 u join cults, som aint students. Mayb acid runs in ur vains nd its affectin ur tots
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by dayokanu(m): 12:18am On Mar 01, 2013
qhiwegh: I just want to say what a shame for a life to be lost like that.

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is a "cult" in this case? Is it like a criminal gang? Or is it like an organization of students like a fraternity in the US or a secret society like the Skull and Bones? This story would make more sense to me if somebody could take the trouble to explain. Thanks.

Like gangs If you are in the US like Blood and Crips
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by YorubaOmoge: 12:20am On Mar 01, 2013
LOL @ Acidosis running countless times cheesy
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by uromicom: 12:22am On Mar 01, 2013
make una update me for who and who dey fight make i roll for these man
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ikweremilitant: 12:25am On Mar 01, 2013
iOmoge: Wat kinda gun did they use? shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed cry
gateline I think
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by shuddyy: 12:26am On Mar 01, 2013
Jarus:

The same Unilorin where my friend and secondary school senior, Bash, was shot dead in broad daylight for cult-related activity in 2003?

The same Unilorin whose student-cultists were arrested by Ogidan 2002-2005?

I remember the Bash incident. I was out on the walk way just about the moment. Gory sight!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by tonee2306: 12:26am On Mar 01, 2013
femmyb:

Mister what dictionary or book stated that ambulance are meant only for the injured aπd not for the dead too. Maybe u are trying †☺̴̩̩̥̩̩̩ say that the van which his body was drop in is †ђξ best. I tire 4 peope on this NL oooo
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Psaalmuel(m): 12:27am On Mar 01, 2013
loco4love: Rest in Peace Damino

May God and Christ Jesus grant him a place in PARADISE. Amen

Lets CATCH the murderboys who did this and funk their butts.

nah b me nd yhu..death dy smel 4 ya head shae??
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Soloblincus(m): 12:28am On Mar 01, 2013
IYA NGBALI: where does he going to?abeg doesn't kill us here.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Fadenitan(m): 12:28am On Mar 01, 2013
Cultism is bad,stop cultism b4 it consume you,i mean you, member of a cult group.A cult member can be kill at any time especially at it‘s peak.I have lost some of friends to cult activities when i was in school,there killing was brutal,i can not still put off d scenerio from my mind.Pls don‘t waste ur life and time in useless association,d end result of a cult guy or a lady is regret,total regret.What shall it profit a man to gain d whole world and lost his soul,we should remember that d world is wicked and it is full with d wickedness of d wicked.May God grace be sufficient for our undergraudate.RENOUCE CULTISM AND YOU SHALL BE FREE INDEED.RIP DAMILOLA.

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:30am On Mar 01, 2013
Viewing this topic: micsade(f), damilola231(f),
jsh_eng, jazinogold, bajugbajug(m), drobadebayo,
Henrick007, don_sola(m), opribo, kozykid(m),
femmy1992, Buchiano(m)(m), mr gaga(f),
Kamanda, Phargbemmy, bayoola(m), Wahlz(m),
femmyb, sodiqyinka, @echo(m), Ocutegan(m),
tyson99(m), Tex Oviawe, KennyG(m),
lastborn9(m), blancason, aphoss, jobaskia(m),
onstelly(f), Sky walker(m), will.i.am, hola84,
Revealedtv(m), yamunla(m), tigonana, rasabtol
(m), whisper2esi, stupor, Arogunmasa(m),
haladug(m), bomasek(m), Fafidave, ayoope(f),
ijele(m), hok4u(m), danieslim(m), 9jacrip, Bec(f),
Claroo(m), adbaba(m), cr7lomo., nbright,
hornipipe, asala1, street-soldier(m), GUNZnROSES
(m), derbypiero(m), habiolah(m), stshakes(m),
Solowande(m), Goldie20(m), eGarage, tolukatey
(f), Seyixyz, vikizeal, automaticgate, Mobsync(m),
cooljoe(m), wolebaba(m), Beauty85, initialize(m),
ikwere militant, onome25(m), Neytron4U, $25
million, Makamuanwuo, eahk, retsonbiz(m),
Enoquin(f), rill, shuddyy, Onasa22, opetiti,
guente02(m), Van snickers, tonee2306,
laescatua, eggy(m), colly227(m), Gifted_hands(f),
Lusola15(m), akthedream(m), Joe980, phreakabit
(m), funkietunm(f), tunapawizzy, emekan,
bayusman(m), Lagusta(m), Adufaye(m), deeplow,
Chibykess, tyspicy, moroh(m), stewie(m),
AyoShonubi(m), afroman23, akintayoo, teejakes
(m), Psaalmuel(m), Amoshie(m), gistme24(m),
fubbyy(m), Lolaabokoku(f), kamez(m),
collyno200(m), Temi9ice(m), john D79(m), asid,
i_am_model(m), tunjiajayi, sexsells(m), wasiudvd
(m), tajulasblog(f), tydd, manugbo(m),
Gabbito44, bigass, john casey(m), god of war666,
kingphemy(m), orunmila76(m), ypzilanti,
gbadexy(m), NNBB2012, martin99, Soloblincus
(m), prixx, idrezee(m), Egba girl(f), pseudonomer,
ugochukwumaduka and 105 guest(s)

Na wa ohhhhh...... See people!!!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ikweremilitant: 12:30am On Mar 01, 2013
gbengress1: RIP
sad. Never knew it will be his last pix
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 01, 2013
Oh what a rat race
It's such a disgrace, to the human race,
Oh what a rat race, rat race.....

See they want to be the star, so they fighting gangsta war.

Only the dead has seen the end of war.

R.I.P
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 01, 2013
Sisi_Kill: You people should please learn to put WARNINGS for graphic pictures now, especially if the post is going to be on the freaking front page.

Not everyone who gets off on blood and gore.

Jeez!! undecided

Too much to take in one day embarassed( throws up)
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Reference(m): 12:34am On Mar 01, 2013
kandiikane:

Probably but I was just thinking if that was not the only shot that hit him, then there would be obvious bullet holes similar to the ones in the arm. His artery was blown off and may have died from the excessive bleeding. Slitting your arms alone can be fatal imagine a completely destroyed one.

Anyway, I wasn't there I don't know. Just speculating.

Those injuries are consistent with multiple hollow points fired from a 38 or 9mm within a ten yard envelope. Must have recognised the eminent threat and raised his arm to ward off the obvious. A head shot. No chance of survival.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by YorubaOmoge: 12:36am On Mar 01, 2013
Reference:

Those injuries are consistent with multiple hollow points fired from a 38 or 9mm within a ten yard envelope. Must have recognised the eminent threat and raised his arm to ward off the obvious. A head shot. No chance of survival.

Ehrrrmmmm how do you know this information?
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by femmy1992: 12:36am On Mar 01, 2013
I don't think cultism still exist in oau....av been there since 2010 and there is no incident relating to cultism, gunshot, or killing student in front of d main gate.....
Acidosis: I lost a nearby neigbour some few
years back (in a similar case). Same
status (500level) but not a singer.. He
was stabbed to death at the front of
the campus gate (different school).

Thats why I shake my head when people open their gullible mouth to insult people who love their safety by attending a privately secured school...

I remember running countless times at school from gun shots all because of degree...

I remember the day a thief pointed a pistol on my head because of laptop in a room I rented with my father's money (Not their Fadas')..
No Public school (uni) is safe in
Nigeria...

If you love your child's security here in the country, take them to Covenant uni, American university of Nigeria or other good private schools where they do not breed cultists, touts and hooligans (if you've the cash).

RIP man, smiley

May God grant your parent, relatives, friends and fans the fortitude to bear the unexpected loss..
(Amen)
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by dayokanu(m): 12:37am On Mar 01, 2013
shymexx: Questions for Nigerians:

I heard people use voodoo that bounces bullets away?? - how come this guy didn't use that voodoo since he was marked for death

And you really believe there is a voodoo that would block a shot gun not a dane gun ooo
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by orunmila76(m): 12:38am On Mar 01, 2013
The doll bad news! like a hole in the head
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ypzilanti: 12:39am On Mar 01, 2013
Seriously, if there are any kids out there reading this post: Stay out of Cults. You spend less than 5 years in school and there is a whole new world out there waiting for you. Most people you meet in school will not even be your friends in a few years time if you are not making money and they are. Do not let youthful exuberance get the best of you.Your real brothers are friends that you have a common interest with. Those are the true friends that last a lifetime.

Cult friends is just for school, oh. Una go dodge bullet togeda, some go die, some no go make am. After school, na successful people dey hang togeda. If you no make am, na occasional beer then go buy for you. If you no make am, the people wey you follow dodge bullet go begin dodge you. Such is life.

4 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by kandiikane(m): 12:40am On Mar 01, 2013
Reference:

Ah but why raise your arm to fend off a bullet? He could have docked or tried to run( not saying he would have survived by doing that) but I don't see how that would have been an instant reaction.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Sagamite(m): 12:44am On Mar 01, 2013
cr7lomo.:

Y u talkin like som1 dat is senseless, som1 is killd nd u talking bout private skools, u must b a retard. I no ppl hv died on dia way 2 these private skools in road accidents. I went 2 unilag nd I graduated so as evri1 I dat I knew, no 1 ws shot. Cultism is a choice, nd hu told u dat u hv 2 b a student b4 u join cults, som aint students. Mayb acid runs in ur vains nd its affectin ur tots

Look at this person!

A so-called university graduate!

A UNILAG graduate!

Our education has collapsed!

Foooool, someone is talking about being killed in school by useless people that are not there to study but to be gangsters, you moronic arsse is comparing that to people dying in road accidents on their way to private uni.

person, how is that comparable?

UNILAG?

YOU ARE A GRADUATE!

KONI DA FUN EDUCATION NI NIGERIA!

KONI DA FUN IBB!

KONI DA FUN ABACHA!

We are churning out fucktards from our education system!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Full List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria, Frequency, Location And Address / Headies Awards 2016: Live Updates / DOWNLOAD: Kendrick Lamar – All The Stars Feat. SZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.