Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate (118604 Views)

Singer Damilola Damoche Reportedly Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of LASU Gate * / Just Killed Right Now ....damino Damoche Killed Right In Front Of Lasu Gate.... / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At Lasu Gate This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Okijajuju1(m): 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2013
kandiikane:

Probably but I was just thinking if that was not the only shot that hit him, then there would be obvious bullet holes similar to the ones in the arm. His artery was blown off and may have died from the excessive bleeding. Slitting your arms alone can be fatal imagine a completely destroyed one.

Anyway, I wasn't there I don't not know. Just speculating.

I understand my dear... But look at the first pictures, his chest looks f'ucked up.. Not sure either also speculating.

nbright: The guy was an Ibo guy... He was into aluminium windows (G.M.P)... He was staying @ woji then...

You remember that matter abi?
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
Stay strapped if you attend a naija, nyggahs ain't playing out there...

I'd own at least two Uzis, a dependable 357 or .40cal, and a sawn off shotgun if I were to attend a naija uni...

There's some LA gang violence type shyte going on in that bytch - kill a nyggah before he kills you... lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Adufaye(m): 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
i knw dis fight go reach lasu, na Aye n Eyie fight any time e hapun 4 our place e go enta d sch....7men don go down 4 my area n score na 5-2 in favour of Aye,al d bros n men don leav town,nw dem don upgrade,no b cutlas dem dy use na gun
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by kandiikane(m): 11:22pm On Feb 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

I understand my dear... But look at the first pictures, his chest looks f'ucked up.. Not sure either also speculating.

You remember that matter abi?

Oh right, I'm on my phone so can't really see the pictures well. Only saw the shot to the arm when someone posted the closeup of it.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by logicman: 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
As an ekpoma undergraduate u no need to belong befor u no what's up, cos d zone na iraq, wetin me no be say strong men no de fall fall jew, d guy hand no pure, but that one no mean say,e don kill people, latest info reaching me now is that, the whole iba is under curfew as de don fall two men one na egede d other na airlord, abeg one thing is clear na jew na I'm de bury strong man and as my father would say, a coward would one day point at the house of a brave man and say "a brave man use to live tHere bur he is now dead"
Is it not foolishness make ur mate they drive car, de dip I'm hand for pocket with fat wallet and you wey be fool de form cult,even if na yahoo go do am and get busy mscheeew wake up nigerian youths shun violence embrace productivity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Idowuogbo(f): 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2013
shymexx: Stay strapped if you attend a naija, nyggahs ain't playing out there...

I'd own at least two Uzis, a dependable 357 or .40cal, and a sawn off shotgun if I were to attend a naija uni...

There's some LA gang violence type shyte going on in that bytch - kill a nyggah before he kills you... lipsrsealed
U ill! grin
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
dat guys name was frank,he was a blak axe member beheaded in uniport years bak,i remember.he wasnt skulin in uniport,he was in my skul riv poly.i gues he went to see a girl.wish all youths wil remember tis bible quotation--remember now thy creator in d days of ur youth
BAMM GROUP:

I remember d incident of d guy head at d gate with d say, welcome to uniport cos dat was actually d year I was processing my basic admission
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Odunharry(m): 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
kandiikane:

Did I ask for photos of corpses? Did you not see my first post? You think say I'm sick like you? He said fights were going on or something and I ask for photos.
you are very sick o...read my msg again..
Na photo of fyt u wan look?y nt come to the school and watch real video.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by kshowhanif: 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
iOmoge: Wat kinda gun did they use? shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed cry
which kind nonsense question?
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by disboy: 11:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
IYA NGBALI: where does he going to?abeg doesn't kill us here.

grin grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ultimatebunmi1(f): 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2013
Mr ode get something better doing for ur life local thing,and stop blowing bullet around the page.get a life
oniwo:

Odee nie
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U ill! grin

Man still had to keep a "thing" handy for the local brummie yutes whilst I was in uni because of the way they act in town... Now imagine if the violence/threats were to be inside the uni - that would be a collection of "sticks" to kill a puzzy before the sucker kills me... grin
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by kandiikane(m): 11:31pm On Feb 28, 2013
But what do you gain by killing your own brothers?

I'm with sagamite with this. The people you should be killing are up there laughing, wining and dining on your heads whilst mumus like una stay dey destroy una lives for wetin? Nowt!!

Who swear una? Do you think death is sweet? Forget all you hear in text books, death is the end of you. Life is sweet oooo. Na only when you die na den you go realise the good thing you've left behind.

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by azimibraun: 11:31pm On Feb 28, 2013
Since its nt a stray bullet den it hit its intended target which means dude is a gangstar, who hs jst bin killed for bragging or its a retaliatory killing if he himself or his gang members hd previously carried out a hit on sm oda fellasa... In all of the pics am yet 2 see anoda gun shot wound except dt on d wrist.. See d first pic with d long flow of blood u wll notice jst dt hand. Wia else ws he hit?
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ofeseluayakata(m): 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2013
@shymexx

How would that solve anything though? Before you reach for your piece, you'd already be dead.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by kandiikane(m): 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2013
Odunharry:
you are very sick o...read my msg again..
Na photo of fyt u wan look?y nt come to the school and watch real video.
Oh boy, shattap! I asked for photos of fights, if you nor get, waka go.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by xrazzy(m): 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2013
THANK GOD FOR ABU......ATLEAST THE FEAR OF RANDOM BOKOHARAM CRUDE ATTACK IS BETTER THAN THE FEAR OF HIGHLY SOPHISTICATED AYE'S AND EIYE'S SAWN RIFLE ATTACK
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ofeseluayakata(m): 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2013
IYA NGBALI: where does he going to?abeg doesn't kill us here.
Chineke!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Andyforte: 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2013
Okija_juju: My take on this;

He was most likely a cult member.

This hit was definitely carried out by a rival gang as retribution for a sin he must have committed in the past.

I am surprised that he wasn't packing a gun himself as most marked men do.

Final year cult members who have a history are more likely to be killed.

Reminds me of a case in Rivers State years back when a final year student was killed immediately after he finished his defence. He had anticipated it and had stationed his crew around the hall, but the guys who came for him where hellbent on closing his file that day.. Got hit in the leg with a pump action and then was slowly and painstakingly hacked to pieces.

MORAL LESSON: The wages of sin is surely death.. There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof is destruction.

You guys ought go stop this wages of sin is death bullshittt. Don't u know how to apply the Word of God? No body deserves to die like this. If u keep saying that u r justifying the killers instead asking for their punishment. I mean... It's like saying " the wages of sin is death. Well done guys. Thank you for doing God's word. God bless you guys. Thank for killing him"

Meanwhile everybody sins. Even u. Would u like to die now
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by theripper: 11:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
Y...O....L....O , don't waste it.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ofeseluayakata(m): 11:35pm On Feb 28, 2013
@kandikane
Maybe you quoted the wrong sentence. It really looked as if you were asking for the pictures of the dead.

Odunharry: another student was gone down after damoche was killed...my friends around are telling me the area especially iyana iba is on fire

kandikane: Any pictures?
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by luvola(m): 11:35pm On Feb 28, 2013
@ ogbeche or whether u call yourself - must u type a re*tarded post to prove yourself.. Yes am proud to be an alumnus of the sch.. I believe u may have attended any of the eastern universities where cultism is all time high.remove the log in your eye 1st... I repeat, dnt smoke weed when typing. In a related development there is cultism everywhere which i didnt support and i believe he who kill by the sword will surely die by sword..u cant eat your cake and still have it... Rip to the deceased
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Idowuogbo(f): 11:35pm On Feb 28, 2013
ofeseluayakata: @shymexx

How would that solve anything though? Before you reach for your piece, you'd already be dead.
Tell dat Obodo oyinbo pikin o!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ofeseluayakata(m): 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2013
Andyforte:

You guys ought go stop this wages of sin is death bullshittt. Don't u know how to apply the Word of God? No body deserves to die like this. If u keep saying that u r justifying the killers instead asking for their punishment. I mean... It's like saying " the wages of sin is death. Well done guys. Thank you for doing God's word. God bless you guys. Thank for killing him"

Meanwhile everybody sins. Even u. Would u like to die now

There is no authority on the Word of God. You have your interpretation, others have theirs. That is one of the bane of a book that has multiple meanings.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by kandiikane(m): 11:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
ofeseluayakata: @kandikane
Maybe you quoted the wrong sentence. It really looked as if you were asking for the pictures of the dead.

My question was for his last sentence about the place being on 'fire'. I thought he meant there were fights going on and such. But wait, isn't that what it means?
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2013
ofeseluayakata: @shymexx

Never get caught slipping - slipping is a sin punishable by death when you lead a dangerous lifestyle...

However, gangsterism isn't worth it on the long run - you either end up dead or in prison...

Youths need to focus on their education and leave violence to thugs...
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ofeseluayakata(m): 11:39pm On Feb 28, 2013
@kandikane
I understand jare. But you know how easy it is easy for people to see what they want to see. It is almost like reading the Bible. People read the same sentence and they interpret it in completely different ways.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Osama10(m): 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
eddy1234: dat guys name was frank,he was a blak axe member beheaded in uniport years bak,i remember.he wasnt skulin in uniport,he was in my skul riv poly.i gues he went to see a girl.wish all youths wil remember tis bible quotation--remember now thy creator in d days of ur youth

I still have that picture in my brains, one hand with a bottle of wine and the other hand a new Cutlass.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by olabosun(m): 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
kamez: Panamatamatamata rough sea no matter!!! I hereby declare rough sea in LASU wit immidiate effect..the jonsing cult members go don pack their load run go house while the rugged ones would savour this opportunity to have their pound of flesh... So if u be bystander better stay at home till the heat dies off or if u must come to skul den its better u wear suit and carry bible so dey can tell d difference

Hmmmm... as BaD as e Bad ....lectures will still go on
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by kandiikane(m): 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
ofeseluayakata: @kandikane
I understand jare. But you know how easy it is easy for people to see what they want to see. It is almost like reading the Bible. People read the same sentence and they interpret it in completely different ways.

Oh right. Well, my first post stated that I don't like seeing dead bodies. My body goes funny, so I don't think it would have made sense for me to ask for the body of a corpse as he is saying I did.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Bitcchesloveme: 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
shymexx:

Never get caught slipping - slipping is a sin punishable by death when you lead a dangerous lifestyle...

However, gangsterism isn't worth it on the long run - you either end up dead or in prison...

Youths need to focus on their education and leave violence to thugs...

You right bro, but most of these guys just wanna live the fast life ooh, you know how it goes. Live fast, die young, leave a good looking corpse wink
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by azimibraun: 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
If u honour ur mama labour u no go let anybody waste u lk dis for ur mama 2 see. Jst imagine d pain of birthing a child o! Den d child wll say tank u with presentin himself b4 bullets and cameras and social media like dis. My mama push push wll never let me b stupid lk dis o!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Full List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria, Frequency, Location And Address / Headies Awards 2016: Live Updates / DOWNLOAD: Kendrick Lamar – All The Stars Feat. SZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.