Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate (118564 Views)

Singer Damilola Damoche Reportedly Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of LASU Gate * / Just Killed Right Now ....damino Damoche Killed Right In Front Of Lasu Gate.... / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At Lasu Gate This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by taharqa: 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]Parents need to also start installing some confidence in their kids...

Most people join cults out of a need to belong..

I thank my parents for how I was raised. As at secondary school, I had university friends who were cultists. I can never forget the day I was in a friends room on campus whe a gunshot went off. My friend stood up, opened his ceiling, brought out 9 millimetre pistol and poked his head put of the room door to see what was happening. Meanwhile, I had laid as flat as I could on the ground and almost peed my pants. It seemed cool at the time, but the longer I hung out with them, the less attractive it became to me. When I left Nigeria, the pressure to belong was so high on me. And I would have been marked instantly because my friends cut across rival gangs and joining one would have instantly made me enemies with my other friends for no good reason. I am so glad I left. I would have made it through without joining, but it would have been very very tough.

Funny thing is when i moved to Ghana, I saw the rise of cultism firsthand. I knew some of them that transferred in like I did and I saw them set up shop. I saw them recruit ignorant little rich kids into the cults. I knew that these new recruits were illegal as their initiation didn't follow code. I was there whe the first altercation that led to the first cult shooting in Ghana went down, I knew all the participants on the shooting first hand even from Nigeria. I saw things that sent shivers down my spine. I could even call names. I even knew the kid who was purchasing the guns for them on campus.. Many kids had no idea how close they came to being killed in Ghana. Truth be told, cultism is for the weak and insecure. You don't need a gun or a gang to show your strength.

Simply put, Parents need to impart certain values and self confidence in their kids.

Wisdom, self confidence and street smarts were what kept me away from joining a cult in my life. Even after graduation from school, some of my friends who are pirates tried to get me in. I did my research on them, learnt their ways, but never joined because I just couldnt see myself as one of them despite the fact that they are a non violent confraternity of graduates.[/b]

Very well said, Bro; very very Well said....

I just feel for the Parents and family of this Guy; they would be passing through helll now....meanwhile, people should plz try to hold on distributing these kinds of news, esp in such graphic forms, until the immediate family of the deceased are somehow intimated. It would really be a terrible thing to get these kinds of new from a very public site like NL if you are close to the deceased.

PS: People should plz stay away from CULTS. Its not worth it.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
shymexx:

That's a massive bullet hole right there... shocked

The strap is definitely not a hand gun.... sad
think say na only me notice am ooo,it is wiil definitely be an ak47
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by azimibraun: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
Here lies ur demise.. Anoda Man gonna rock ur chick, anodaman gonna rock ur cloths, u wll wish u stayed away frm trouble.. @ least none hs come 2 clear dis dude of non involvment with crime.. our funny way of doing things(investigation) who took dt foto of him watching futball and who ws d dude sitting next 2 him @ least frm d field 2 d gate he gt shot it aint hard 2 tell dos 2 cld help. Wt wia his last words wit d guy b4 he left d stadium?
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Dreyl(m): 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2013
hmmm very very BAD
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Bitcchesloveme: 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2013
hmmmm
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Okijajuju1(m): 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
phreakabit:

If you have ever seen these things happen in school then you'd know that. . . . Its going off campus and into the streets big time, and would affect the innocent more because the main players would all relocate!

Chances are the niggas who pulled this hit were prolly from outta town (importees).

It quite sad.

The freshman girl who got shot in RSUST during a cult robbery can never leave my mind. She just so happened to be at the right place at the wrong time. She hadn't even attended her first lecture.

This SHIIT is just highly messed up. What university niggas are doing with guns and machetes is still a mystery to me.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by dotcomnamename: 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
[size=20pt]Here is a link to Damoche song http://www.4shared.com/mp3/bnmEr3HA/Damoche-ShakeurBombom.htm

This guy is banger O!

He is good[/size]

R.I.P Damoche
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Odunharry(m): 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
kandiikane:

Any pictures?
pix ke??
Na stubborn fly dy follow corpse go grave...so,if u were around dia u would av taken sme shot of d corpse?na wa 4 u o
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by kandiikane(m): 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2013
shocked shocked shocked

I guess, it the bullet to the arm that killed him. Chai, see human! cry
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ChineduElem: 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2013
LYF IS A CHALLENGE... GUY R.I.P NA GOD GO JUDGE WEDA UR HAND DAY CLEAN OR NOT. C HW DAY MURDAD HIM ON COLD BLOOD! CHAI... NA WA OOO....
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by tunapawizzy: 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2013
yemmy19: To be factual,even if damoche was a cultist,he shuld hv been freed cos dis guy was a celebrity.....dis aye pple with this their orientation"forgiveness is a sin"......is a total rubbish cos as a star he wuld neva indulge in any kind ☺Ƒ porshe,they wasted †ђξ life of a rising star....... Ɲα̲̅ђ wah for u pple Õoooº°˚ ˚°º .......Rest in peace Damilola Damoshe(sail in d hand of GP) #iamnotacultistoooooooo#

BUT U ARE a MUMU

11 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Okijajuju1(m): 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
kandiikane: shocked shocked shocked

I guess, it the bullet to the arm that killed him. Chai, see human! cry

I don't think so... Prolly got hit in the arm whilst trying to block off the bullet (natural reaction).
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
SHOPPERS: That's why University of Ilorin will forever be my top choice of Federal University in Nigeria. Cultism for where?

The same Unilorin where my friend and secondary school senior, Bash, was shot dead in broad daylight for cult-related activity in 2003?

The same Unilorin whose student-cultists were arrested by Ogidan 2002-2005?
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by kandiikane(m): 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
Odunharry:
pix ke??
Na stubborn fly dy follow corpse go grave...so,if u were around dia u would av taken sme shot of d corpse?na wa 4 u o

Did I ask for photos of corpses? Did you not see my first post? You think say I'm sick like you? He said fights were going on or something and I ask for photos.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by sol2galay: 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2013
Now his life has been cut short,still they will neva learn..rest in peace though
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Sagamite(m): 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2013
ofeseluayakata:

My guy bone story. Nothing will change. Have you met Nigerians? When a NORMAL human being is pushed to the wall, no matter how cowardly or unprepared or unfitting he is, he will FIGHT back. However, if this human being is a Nigerian, he will instead break down the wall and then beckon his tormentor to keep persecuting him. Suffering is our innate nature.

These are our people:

https://www.nairaland.com/1056780/nairaland-prayer-network-patience-jonathan

They are fucktards!

They will pray for the people destroying their lives and using their money to live a joyful life at the expense of their suffering.

The fucktards should get killed and have their loved ones being killed in a place that should be for knowledge, self-development and fun all because some people steal money and don't care.

Cultism and murder has been a frequent occurrence in Naija unis for several years, the leaders don't give a fck.

Why?

Because their kids can always go abroad. In my uni, there was at least one Nigerian deputy leader's child and 3 high profile minister's offsprings. Talkless of corrupt business people and civil servants. Why should they care when they have stolen enough money to take care of their own.

But if they or their offsprings ever face danger in the place they run to. Our pathetic fucktards would congregate to pray for them.

A career civil servant, Atiku, just donated N75m to an organisation. Our fucktards will pray for him.

Let the fucktards continue praying!

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by slyk2(m): 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2013
My son went to school, his dead body na the certificate.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
i feel u bro
Sagamite:

This is our people:

https://www.nairaland.com/1056780/nairaland-prayer-network-patience-jonathan

They are fucktards!

They will pray for the people destroying their lives and using their money to live a joyful life at the expense of their suffering.

The fucktards should get killed and have their loved ones being killed in a place the should be for knowledge, self-development and fun all because some people steal money and don't care.

Cultism and murder has been a frequent occurrence in Naija unis for several years, the leaders don't give a Bleep.

Why?

Because their kids can always go abroad. In my uni, there was at least one Nigerian deputy leader's child and 3 high profile minister's offsprings. Talkless of corrupt business people and civil servants. Why should they care when they have stolen enough money to take care of their own.

But if they or their offsprings ever face danger in the place they run to. Our pathetic fucktards would congregate to pray for them.

A career civil servant, Atiku, just donated N75m to an organisation. Our fucktards will pray for him.

Let the fucktards continue praying!
samilo88: Cultist die una dey shout RIP..(˘̯˘ ) ( ˘˘̯) **sips alomo** na wen cultist intimidate u for sch u go understand wetin I dey talk..**sips alomo again**
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2013
azimibraun: If 2pac Amaru Shakur cld be gunned dwn, mk all dis eediiots go sleep.. Pac died all d whole world knew an OG hd died because he @ least stood for smthing positive and real. Nw cn anybody tell me smthing gud abt dis guy? My homeboy died in keffi and men, women and children cried because a gud guy died. Wt dos dis dude represent?
ASK YOUR MOM. AM SURE SHE KNOWS WHAT HE REPRESENTED. THEY KNEW EACH OTHER IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN wink

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by kandiikane(m): 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

I don't think so... Prolly got hit in the arm whilst trying to block off the bullet (natural reaction).

Probably but I was just thinking if that was not the only shot that hit him, then there would be obvious bullet holes similar to the ones in the arm. His artery was blown off and may have died from the excessive bleeding. Slitting your arms alone can be fatal imagine a completely destroyed one.

Anyway, I wasn't there I don't know. Just speculating.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by doctokwus: 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2013
babazz:

Pls stop all this cock and bull story! From your point of view, u are a cultist! U think everyone here is dumb? Or u think I passed through the university yesterday? Just say RIP or shut up!
Thank u for ur intelligence.That is one long epistle of self promotory rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by azimibraun: 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2013
D dead stay dumb! Dead Men dnt Tell time. Nw anoda fella gonna rock his watch. Danm! Niggas hs bin turned vegetable. I luv cultism, I luv gangstarism, I luv killing,bt I knw d consequences of doing dis and wen I tink of d labour my mum went tru, I jst feel it aint worth it. Dis niggas dnt honour dia Mama's labour pains. See dis foto and tell me wt u tink his mama wld remember? D day she birth dis child. Woman raised her head and cry... Her son hs bin shot dwn in the street... U knw dt song folks? Marley I guess with biggie.

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by nbright: 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2013
Okija_juju: My take on this;

He was most likely a cult member.

This hit was definitely carried out by a rival gang as retribution for a sin he must have committed in the past.

I am surprised that he wasn't packing a gun himself as most marked men do.

Final year cult members who have a history are more likely to be killed.

Reminds me of a case in Rivers State years back when a final year student was killed immediately after he finished his defence. He had anticipated it and had stationed his crew around the hall, but the guys who came for him where hellbent on closing his file that day.. Got hit in the leg with a pump action and then was slowly and painstakingly hacked to pieces.

MORAL LESSON: The wages of sin is surely death.. There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof is destruction.
The guy was an Ibo guy... He was into aluminium windows (G.M.P)... He was staying @ woji then...
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by phreakabit(m): 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2013
tunapawizzy:

BUT U ARE a MUMU

I dey sober reflection mood. . . But, I burst laff!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by disboy: 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2013
babazz: Wish nairaland is like facebook so we can really know the identity of most people that post all manner of things here! Most of you guys here are cultists, yet you will criticize and judge first! Remember what the holy book says about judgement? Be wise!!!

So if it is favebook and u see d person's 'identity', how will u know he is a Cultist?Abi e dey show 4 face?Na wa 4 sum pple reasoning srf
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2013
Bitcches_loveme: hmmmm

That has to be the most lethal bullet hole everrrrrr...

Not even an AK47 would do that type of damage - it definitely has to be a sawn off shotgun...

These guys ain't playing, that shyte would've blown his head off... shocked
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by disboy: 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2013
babazz: Wish nairaland is like facebook so we can really know the identity of most people that post all manner of things here! Most of you guys here are cultists, yet you will criticize and judge first! Remember what the holy book says about judgement? Be wise!!!

So if it is favebook and u see d person's 'identity', how will u know he is a Cultist?Abi e dey show 4 face?Na wa 4 sum pple reasoning sef
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by sobastical: 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: [size=20pt]Here is a link to Damoche song http://www.4shared.com/mp3/bnmEr3HA/Damoche-ShakeurBombom.htm

This guy is banger O!

He is good[/size]

R.I.P Damoche

Good, you called him banger now that he has explode what's left?? Nothing!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Full List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria, Frequency, Location And Address / Headies Awards 2016: Live Updates / DOWNLOAD: Kendrick Lamar – All The Stars Feat. SZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.