Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate - Music/Radio (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate (118799 Views)

Singer Damilola Damoche Reportedly Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of LASU Gate * / Just Killed Right Now ....damino Damoche Killed Right In Front Of Lasu Gate.... / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At Lasu Gate This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by sko(m): 7:22am On Mar 01, 2013
Cultism is SHIT!!!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by greatgeo(m): 7:22am On Mar 01, 2013
Acidosis: I lost a nearby neigbour some few
years back (in a similar case). Same
status (500level) but not a singer.. He
was stabbed to death at the front of
the campus gate (different school).

Thats why I shake my head when people open their gullible mouth to insult people who love their safety by attending a privately secured school...

I remember running countless times at school from gun shots all because of degree...

I remember the day a thief pointed a pistol on my head because of laptop in a room I rented with my father's money (Not their Fadas')..
No Public school (uni) is safe in
Nigeria...

If you love your child's security here in the country, take them to Covenant uni, American university of Nigeria or other good private schools where they do not breed cultists, touts and hooligans (if you've the cash).

RIP man, smiley

May God grant your parent, relatives, friends and fans the fortitude to bear the unexpected loss..
(Amen)
Its wasn't at lasu gate please this happens before lasu gate that is first gate say a km before the gate
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by cross50(m): 7:23am On Mar 01, 2013
Dead Men Don't Count...

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by tefund(m): 7:30am On Mar 01, 2013
gbengress1: A final year banking and finance student of Lagos State University, Olaniyan Damilola Ibrahim Popular Known As Damino Damoche was gunned down this afternoon.
The artist was reportedly shot several times by a rival cult group operating on a Motor Bike on the LASU-Iba rd. opposite LASU gate
May his soul rest in peace
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1006986_%C3%A2%C3%8C%C3%A2-%C3%8C%C3%8C%C3%8D%C3%82%C3%8C_%C3%91%C3%8C_%C3%8E%C2%B5%C3%8C_%C3%8C%C2%B2%C3%91%C3%8C_%C3%8C%C2%B2%C3%8F%C3%8C_%C3%8C%C2%B2%C3%8E%C3%8C_%C3%8C%C2%B2%C3%86%C3%8C_%C3%8C%C2%B2%C3%8E%C3%8C_%C3%8C%C2%B2%C3%8E%C2%B5%C3%8C_%C3%8C%C2%B2%C3%84_Hawtie_%C3%8D_%C3%8D_%C3%8D_%C3%8C_%C3%8D_%C3%8D_%C3%8C_jpgcb3396eade0654576dd8a0ec3bf1d1b5[/img]
rip
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by mzansigirl(f): 7:35am On Mar 01, 2013
People what is cultism? Is it like gangsterism? (I'm not Nigerian)

@ OP. Please put a warning for sensitive readers, this pix are too much.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ayusco85(m): 7:43am On Mar 01, 2013
mzansigirl: People what is cultism? Is it like gangsterism? (I'm not Nigerian)

@ OP. Please put a warning for sensitive readers, this pix are too much.
Cultism is A̶̲̥̅ secret society which students join on campus to carry out wicked and dangerous activities like rape, armed robbery, killing rival cult group members, harrassing lecturers for grades, losts of evil unmentionable activities all I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d dark. Some join to belong and some are forced or threatened to join
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ab1x: 7:44am On Mar 01, 2013
May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss (Ayo, idris and Mrs Olaniyan). Please accept my sincere condolences
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by bursturbrain(m): 7:44am On Mar 01, 2013
I wonder why someone shld klick like on RIP. Sad news may GOD grant your soul rest
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Henricarter(m): 7:51am On Mar 01, 2013
Rip man
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by teewalkin: 7:54am On Mar 01, 2013
pity r 4 dos who no d value. Well is a law of carma. What gos around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Adufaye(m): 7:55am On Mar 01, 2013
y join Aro.Aye,Alora,Eyie wen dere is Amry,Airforce,Navy.....

Military is d best cult eva......

N.B:no join police oh,if u join dem OYO!

2 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by brightk(m): 7:59am On Mar 01, 2013

Thats why I shake my head when people open their gullible mouth to insult people who love their safety by attending a privately secured school...

I remember running countless times at school from gun shots all because of degree...

I remember the day a thief pointed a pistol on my head because of laptop in a room I rented with my father's money (Not their Fadas')..
Nigeria...

If you love your child's security here in the country, take them to Covenant uni, American university of Nigeria or other good private schools where they do not breed cultists, touts and hooligans (if you've the cash).

RIP man, smiley

May God grant your parent, relatives, friends and fans the fortitude to bear the unexpected loss..
(Amen)

na only him de d sku... who send am

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ony073: 7:59am On Mar 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Amen!!!!!
. AMIN! 2 me too
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by oluwasuski: 8:04am On Mar 01, 2013
Revealedtv: If you die as an artist in Nigeria, your songs get free promo on air...i.e goldie, da grin, Aluu 4 and now Damoche...The relatively unknown artist has made front page on Nairaland grin ... What amazes me in all cult related killings is that no one ever seems to get it on tape. i thought with our recently acquire digital revolution (bb) more crimes would get taped to help the police in their investigation... That said, it is not very easy to get off or say no to a cult once they have their eye on recruiting you...you really just cant say no. You either run away or get a higher member of the cult to beg for you.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Davo93(m): 8:04am On Mar 01, 2013
Dem send u go school... U go join cult... At dis 21st century wey people dey find money... U get killed #my broda, na only PM and DP be ur legacy... Ko kan aye!!!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Lanretoye(m): 8:05am On Mar 01, 2013
IYA NGBALI: where does he going to?abeg doesn't kill us here.

LMA0,in fact i does not fit laff die.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by oluwasuski: 8:08am On Mar 01, 2013
[quote author=oluwasuski][/quote]. Idiot, why don't you try taking a video yourself. Abi you be clarence peters?...mtcheeew
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 01, 2013
he is an eye boy even flying blue colour up and down that is thr color and he is killed by aiye boys its a battle that can never be won eye and aiye
the wisest way to graduate from school is a Square movement which is from class to library, library to church or mosque and from mosque to home nothing will ever happen to you

5 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ikmba(m): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2013

Nigeria...

RIP man, smiley

(Amen)

And u think d real world is safe?
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Abaniwol(f): 8:13am On Mar 01, 2013
RIP
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by omoobajeje1(m): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2013
Are u G̶̲̥̅̊Ø̸̸̨̲̣̣D̶̲̥̅?
Tolexander: may his soul rest in perfect peace. That is if he deserves it.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by blessedchosen: 8:16am On Mar 01, 2013
Mark 9:47 And if your eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for you to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
Mark 9:48 Where their worm dies not, and the fire is not quenched.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev 2:16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.
Rev 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by blessedchosen: 8:18am On Mar 01, 2013
stop the fornication, stealing, adultery, masturbation, immorality, lusting, homosexuality, lesbianism. A sinner that did not repent and stop the evil, will end up in hell fire. Be warned.

I am a Chosen
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by gbemsy: 8:20am On Mar 01, 2013
Maxymilliano: Sad one... This guy has not 'arrived' yet, dunno why he was cut down in his prime, God bless the dead.

May His soul rest in peace
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by victokafor(m): 8:22am On Mar 01, 2013
CULTISM CULTISMMMM CULTISMM NO GOOD OOOOO.. MAMA NO DEY OOOO, EEEYAAA, PAPA NO DEY TO BAIL YOU OUT!!! Well its a pity.. but since its a rival cult that has done this then i wonder if him (Damoche) have not killed in the past..I am not judging him but probably he might as well been counted as one of the scores for the rival cult. STAY AWAY FROM CULTISM!!!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 01, 2013
Rest in perfect peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Full List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria, Frequency, Location And Address / Headies Awards 2016: Live Updates / DOWNLOAD: Kendrick Lamar – All The Stars Feat. SZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.