Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,622 members, 7,847,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate - Music/Radio (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate (118800 Views)

Singer Damilola Damoche Reportedly Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of LASU Gate * / Just Killed Right Now ....damino Damoche Killed Right In Front Of Lasu Gate.... / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At Lasu Gate This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by suyamasta(m): 8:22am On Mar 01, 2013
please i want to understand something here; was he a cult member? Abi were cult members disturbing him to join them? Or truely what really was the motive to shoot this young broda?
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by lagboy1: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2013
i nor pity the boy 1inch, if them dey tell dem say he beta to be jew man than to be a bleeping cultist.

all of you deserves to end like this if you don't denounce cultism...smh
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by tellwisdom: 8:25am On Mar 01, 2013
Cant remember seeing a dead foul on the street of lagos....See how he lied on the ground like a dead chicken sad sad

WHAT THEN MAKES HIM A HARD MAN?? #smh embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Okijajuju1(m): 8:34am On Mar 01, 2013
Andyforte:

You guys ought go stop this wages of sin is death bullshittt. Don't u know how to apply the Word of God? No body deserves to die like this. If u keep saying that u r justifying the killers instead asking for their punishment. I mean... It's like saying " the wages of sin is death. Well done guys. Thank you for doing God's word. God bless you guys. Thank for killing him"

Meanwhile everybody sins. Even u. Would u like to die now

Lol..

Im sure you indeed know what I mean by the wages of Sin being death. To say nobody deserves to die like this, is not a lie.

I am not justifying his killers, simply saying that he who puts his hands inside an ant hill should expect to get bitten. A man who joins the Army and goes to war, I am sure knows that death is a very possible outcome. Sadly, the mode of death cannot be decided by a person (except in cases of suicide).

There are over 1000 students in LASU, there must have been atleast 10 other people in the vicinity of where he got shot, but they came specifically for him.

As you lay your bed, so you will lie on it.

I have indeed sinned, but by the rules of an eye for an eye, I have never killed anybody, so .......
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Acidosis(m): 8:37am On Mar 01, 2013
ezzy-e:

and if we dont av d cash

Then lets keep crying to our government... Someone needs to pass a strict law against these guys..
Cos in some schools, you dare not report some cult cases to your institution
Cos you don't even know who you're reporting to..
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by wazobiaforu(m): 8:38am On Mar 01, 2013
Saw this in HIS facebook info

Olaniyan Damilola Ibrahim (Damino Damoche) was born in Lagos Nigeria into a family of 3, a native of Ogun State. He is well composed as noted by his all-embracing chill character.

Damino Damoche, started his music trade with some guys called “Middle Guys” when things did not go well… he went as a solo artiste and got parties rocking, picking up the Mic at a very tender age, doing music underground and as well organizing street shows

Damino Damoche, the “Obo to che Master” discovered that, Nigeria music production is yet to meet up with the international standard, so he has done songs with Artist like: Prince Banton, Zee World, Shanko Rasheed, Skaliey, Mimmy Tea, Baddo, B.O.Y and still planning to work with Durrela,2Face,Side 1 & Other Top 9ja Artist… Already have 2 Hit Songs Now Rocking All Clubs & Bar- Tittle “OBO TO CHE” Featuring Skaliey, And Spend Money Featuring- Prince Bantion, Baddo & Zee World, Already enjoying airplay on Radio Stations

He is working on his album right now and will be out soon, he is also planning to shoot his video by July or August, titled “Spend Money”

Damino Damoche is well known for being down to earth for everything he symbolized, being genuine and honest, peace always seemed to roll up naturally around him.

New Nigerian Music Damino Damoche

http://m.facebook.com/damino.damoche.9?refid=46

This is what he posted yestday morning

Yesterday at 08:32 via BlackBerry Smartphones App · 
Good Morning To All My Friends,Fans,Bosses N Families,#Anticipate New Single Dropping Soon + Follow Me On My Twitter Handle @damocheoboche & I will Follow Back, Rebroadcast God Bless You All# TMS RECORDS/CREW
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Idowuogbo(f): 8:38am On Mar 01, 2013
Okija_juju:

Lol..

Im sure you indeed know what I mean by the wages of Sin being death. To say nobody deserves to die like this, is not a lie.

I am not justifying his killers, simply saying that he who puts his hands inside an ant hill should expect to get bitten. A man who joins the Army and goes to war, I am sure knows that death is a very possible outcome. Sadly, the mode of death cannot be decided by a person (except in cases of suicide).

There are over 1000 students in LASU, there must have been atleast 10 other people in the vicinity of where he got shot, but they came specifically for him.

As you lay your bed, so you will lie on it.

I have indeed sinned, but by the rules of an eye for an eye, I have never killed anybody, so .......

Okija!!!! Guy, I fear u o! It's eida u b middle man or errand boy. See as u just dey blow d 411, hmmm.....Repent o!!! tongue
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by tunapawizzy: 8:41am On Mar 01, 2013
cr7lomo.:

Y u talkin like som1 dat is senseless, som1 is killd nd u talking bout private skools, u must b a retard. I no ppl hv died on dia way 2 these private skools in road accidents. I went 2 unilag nd I graduated so as evri1 I dat I knew, no 1 ws shot. Cultism is a choice, nd hu told u dat u hv 2 b a student b4 u join cults, som aint students. Mayb acid runs in ur vains nd its affectin ur tots
[size=18pt]DEAR UNILAG GRADUATE U CANT EVEN SPELL VEINS CORRECTLY, DADDY WON'T BE PROUD OF U[/size]
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Okijajuju1(m): 8:44am On Mar 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Okija!!!! Guy, I fear u o! It's eida u b middle man or errand boy. See as u just dey blow d 411, hmmm.....Repent o!!! tongue

4 years of being their money bag/errand boy , my dear (Secondary School). Na me dey go buy them cigarettes (with my pocket money o). Plus most of them were either elder brothers of my friends or former senior students from my secondary school. I was at that stage where I wanted to be a 'HARD MAN', so I hung out with 'HARD MEN'. I all did then was mostly hang out in their rooms (sometimes during school hours), play video games with them, run small errand for them and eat up all their food. grin grin grin

I think they saw me as a smallie.. Somehow, I satyed close to them without being a part of them. They did help me out of fixes a couple of times though.

I dont need to repent my dear, I was never a sinner.. grin

I no for fit live that kind life. Too uncomfortable for my liking.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ultimatebunmi1(f): 8:47am On Mar 01, 2013
Get a life
oniwo:

See ya life
Akindanidani
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by tunapawizzy: 8:47am On Mar 01, 2013
blessedchosen: stop the fornication, stealing, adultery, masturbation , immorality, lusting, homosexuality, lesbianism. A sinner that did not repent and stop the evil, will end up in hell fire. Be warned.
I am a Chosen
Abeg Pastor Chris say no be sin jor say we fit continue to dey do am
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by lukaino(m): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2013
CULTISM IS EVIL. DON'T BE DECEIVED TO BELONG

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by wittytezzy(m): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2013
"it is good 2 b Good, it is bad 2 b bad" so my econs teacher used 2 say... Those obscene songs of his d@ contaminates a virgin hear aren`t enough wreckage he does 2 d world, so he is also into cult bizness!!! what mark is he leaving for d coming generation (even his own offsprings!)?....if not 4 he is a muslim, i'll av said rot in peace...but i say common sleep tight 4 all i care
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ogb5(m): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2013
shymexx:

Your post is hysterical!!

But why did they dump his body on the van like that

Can they get the feds for forensic and lock off the area??

if you are a nigerian then you must come home quickly. You are lost to the Nigerian way.
We don't have feds here.

And if you were to lock up crime scene, then you will have to lock up the whole nation
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by kagel: 8:51am On Mar 01, 2013
Acidosis: I lost a nearby neigbour some few
years back (in a similar case). Same
status (500level) but not a singer.. He
was stabbed to death at the front of
the campus gate (different school).

Thats why I shake my head when people open their gullible mouth to insult people who love their safety by attending a privately secured school...

I remember running countless times at school from gun shots all because of degree...

I remember the day a thief pointed a pistol on my head because of laptop in a room I rented with my father's money (Not their
Fadas')..
No Public school (uni) is safe in
Nigeria...

If you love your child's security here in the country, take them to Covenant uni, American university of Nigeria or other good private schools where they do not breed cultists, touts and hooligans (if you've the cash).

RIP man, smiley

May God grant your parent, relatives, friends and fans the fortitude to bear the unexpected loss..
(Amen)

Good advice, but how many Nigerians can afford to feed 3 times daily talking-of those private universities especial some that are owned by churches, abeg things are hard for some people, my own advice to each and every one is;
where ever you fund your self obey your creator, never but your hands into anything that is
contrary to the will and purpose of God in your life. devil is like a rowlling lion looking for who to devour, but christ came that yee might have life in abundant.Is never His will that we should prish but we might have life. chose yee these day whom you will save God or devil. God loves you.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Peterboy1(m): 8:53am On Mar 01, 2013
blood in blood out, RIP
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Sagamite(m): 8:53am On Mar 01, 2013
ypzilanti: I partly blame the police. How can it be so hard to infiltrate a group that is always looking for new members?

Thank you!

It is a very easy thing to solve but the leaders really don't give a fck when they know majority of the citizens are fucktards.

The fucktards would turn to the transcendental to protect them and then would pray for the leaders.

Why should the leaders waste energy caring about the fucktards? They can just build a mini-fortress within the country for themselves and their families and, when needed, they or their family can head abroad for better public provisions. And the fucktards would continue praying for their welfare.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by damosky12(m): 8:55am On Mar 01, 2013
tunapawizzy:
[size=18pt]DEAR UNILAG GRADUATE U CANT EVEN SPELL VEINS CORRECTLY, DADDY WON'T BE PROUD OF U[/size]

LOOOOLSSS.. You dont know if he meant UNILAG PRIMARY SCHOOL..
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by anonimi: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2013
~Bluetooth:

@topic

Why do Nigerian police dump dead bodies in the trunk of their vehicle ? Don't they have ambulances ?

Dem never get correct college for train dem cadets you dey ask of ambulance! Nor be 9ja you dey?
IGP and other officers down the line dey chop & clean mouth as per the opportunity wey dey for dem level. Na im be sey nothing spoil on the personal level.
Meanwhile yawa dey gas for community & country level, which will affect the individuals ultimately.

@OP,

Pity the guy wasted his life and his parents' resources.

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2013
Just got a message from one of guys from home...didn't realise I've actually met this dude during my regular agege pub crawls....
We even smoked that green together....

RIP boss... You will be missed
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by kagel: 8:56am On Mar 01, 2013
tellwisdom: Cant remember seeing a dead foul on the street of lagos....See how he lied on the ground like a dead chicken sad sad

WHAT THEN MAKES HIM A HARD MAN?? #smh embarassed embarassed

please watch your mouth, this is pure inhuman, why are you talking like this? nobody knows
tomorrow. ghosh!!!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 01, 2013
Who in the green hell is damina damoshi and why should his occultic inclined assassination make the front page?

Has he contributed anything to the nigerian economy?

Nairaland moderators can be so silly
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Sagamite(m): 8:59am On Mar 01, 2013
cr7lomo.:

I knw ur type, but am biga dan ur childish act. I guess ur jobless . I can offer u a job , a good 1 so dat u wudnt b a nuisance in ur local area as u already r. Fool[color=#006600][/color]

You are a person!

If I ever came back to Nigeria, the highest position you would ever be able to do for me would be my driver because I would give my resignation letter to any firm that hires you in an office position.

person, you call yourself a graduate and post with such poor grammar? You are a cretinous person!

Now you are making me think (the unthinkable that) Alao-Akala was actually a genius when he started a scheme to make graduates become taxi drivers. This is the moronic quality of graduate our dilapidated education system is churning out nowadays.

Unemployable fucktards!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 01, 2013
Built2last: Why una won make I vomit this garri wey I dey chop na.why am I dis addicted to Nairaland? Haba
get a life
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by anonimi: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2013
mobuch:

Nairaland moderators can be so silly

Me I nor too go school o but as I come look the "Viewing this thread" with maybe 250 people na so I come dey wonder who silly pass:

a) You
b) NL mods.

Make you sef look am again.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2013
kagel:

please watch your mouth, this is pure inhuman, why are you talking like this? nobody knows
tomorrow. ghosh!!!
The chap you're responding to is a pure maaad man and public nuisance.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 01, 2013
@okija juju u are lucky that you are still alive. What you did is called apache by association. You are not a cultist but u mingle with them. When they wud come for cultist they wud come for you also. Be warned.

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by sammynaijaguy(m): 9:09am On Mar 01, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

If I ever came back to Nigeria, the highest position you would ever be able to do for me would be my driver because I would give my resignation letter to any firm that hires you in an office position.

person, you call yourself a graduate and post with such poor grammar? You are a cretinous person!

Now you are making me think (the unthinkable that) Alao-Akala was actually a genius when he started a scheme to make graduates become taxi drivers. This is the moronic quality of graduate our dilapidated education system is churning out nowadays.

Unemployable fucktards!

why na , you are bent on making this guy go back to school again grin grin grin grin lol at the unempolyable graduate
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by sexyboocalher(f): 9:10am On Mar 01, 2013
Digriz: exactly my thot,hw did he knw that d guy wl die in few minutes time and decided to take his picture.
Do U̶̲̥̅̊ take pics because U̶̲̥̅̊ no U̶̲̥̅̊ wil die d next minute? undecided undecided**mumuish pips**
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Okijajuju1(m): 9:11am On Mar 01, 2013
lucenzo: @okija juju u are lucky that you are still alive. What you did is called apache by association. You are not a cultist but u mingle with them. When they wud come for cultist they wud come for you also. Be warned.

No doubt...

I am far away from that life now o!! Been over 7 - 8 years now.

Too focused on me, money & family to be distracted by such things anymore.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Idowuogbo(f): 9:11am On Mar 01, 2013
lucenzo: @okija juju u are lucky that you are still alive. What you did is called apache by association. You are not a cultist but u mingle with them. When they wud come for cultist they wud come for you also. Be warned.
True yarns...

But I reject am for my bros o! Thank God he made Obodo oyinbo..
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by lightest(m): 9:12am On Mar 01, 2013
if you are a proud and certified cultist, know one day that your life will be cut shot just like this dude lying down on a the road of Lasu. the law of Karma is always right and that of 2pac "live by gun and die by gun"

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Full List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria, Frequency, Location And Address / Headies Awards 2016: Live Updates / DOWNLOAD: Kendrick Lamar – All The Stars Feat. SZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.