Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. (53308 Views)

The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa / List Of Coverts To Islam With Pope Benedict XVI As Their Leader / Bill Gates Has Converted To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Wsdm: 6:24am On Mar 11, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: whatever you said, back to you x2 .amen.
Hypocrite. Arabs azz's kisser, aren't you ashamed to kill your brothers over an useless religion of pizz which has been forced on u and ur people? Aren't u ashamed to kill for ur Arab master, who don't even give a shit about u and still see u as sub-human?
Aren't you ashamed to bend over and take it deep from your fagget prophet while praying?
Aren't u ashamed to worship a pedo.phile?
Of course no , you ain't ashamed, guess why? Well u are a cow and the all knowledge you have is how to follow your owner/master.
Do not be perplexed about what he said. He only said in hausa that; " you are a he-goat that 'poo' in your trousers". A further explanation of what he said is pointing to the fact that you prefer to clean yourself with toilet paper(which of course leaves some substantial amount of 'poo' in your 'nyansh') to water( that will wash everything off) just because you want to look western and despise Islam.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Ama212k(m): 10:20am On Mar 11, 2013
Wsdm: Do not be perplexed about what he said. He only said in hausa that; " you are a he-goat that 'poo' in your trousers". A further explanation of what he said is pointing to the fact that you prefer to clean yourself with toilet paper(which of course leaves some substantial amount of 'poo' in your 'nyansh') to water( that will wash everything off) just because you want to look western and despise Islam.
Thank u for the explanation
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by freddiley(m): 10:26am On Mar 11, 2013
Pls pls boot-likers, dnt use †ђξ person of †ђξ immediate past pope as A̶̲̥̅ yardstick to gain cheap popularity. Its not funi aπϑ u knw it, besides †ђξ pope is A̶̲̥̅ true follower of Jesus. Try something else man
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by onasharon(m): 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
PLASTIC IDENTITY CARD PRINTERS SALE PARTNER IN NIGERIA.
ZEBRA AUTHORIZED PARTNER IN NIGERIA. HADEY GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES LTD LAGOS

Zebra P430i
Printing: Single/ dual-sided Printing
Color Capability: Full Color, Monochrome
Print Method: Direct-to-Card Dye Sublimation
Lamination: None
Feeder: Card Feeder/Hopper Capacity
• Card input capacity: 100 cards (30 mil)
• Card output capacity: 100 cards (30 mil)
Ribbons: Zebra True Colours iSeries intelligent
technology media
• YMCKOK: 170 images/roll
• YMCKO: 200 and 330 images/roll

Zebra P120i
Lamination: None
• Card input capacity: 100 cards (30 mil)
• Card output capacity: 100 cards (30 mil)
Ribbons: Zebra True Colours iSeries intelligent
technology media
• YMCKOK: 170 images/roll
• YMCKO: 200 and 330 images/roll

Zebra P640i
Lamination: Single-sided, Dual-sided Card
• Card input capacity: 150 cards (30 mil)
• Card output capacity: 150 cards (30 mil)
Ribbons:
• YMCK: 600 images/roll
• YMCKK: 500 images/roll
• YMCUvK: 500 images/roll

Zebra ZXP Series 3 Card Printer (Dual
sided printing)
• Load-N-Go drop-in ribbon
• cartridge
• Microsoft Windows drivers
• USB connectivity
• Covered 100 card feeder (30 mil)
• 45 card output hopper (30 mil)
• 16 character LCD display
• 300 dpi print resolution
• 32 MB memory standard
• One-year warranty on printer

Zebra ZXP Series 8 ID card Printer
Dual-Sided w/ Dual-Side Lamination
• Encoding Options: Magnetic EncodingTrue
edge-to-edge printing via over the-edge
printing
• Windows drivers: XP, Vista, Server 2003,
Windows 7
• XML-based SDK enables advanced print and
encoding features
• Single-card feed capacity 21-character, 6-line
LCD operator display
• One year limited printer, and lifetime print
head warranty
• 150 card capacity card feeder (30 mil)
• 100 card output hopper (30 mil)
• 190 cards/hr Single-sided print (YMC)
• 180 cards/hr Dual-sided print (YMCK)

ZXP Series 8 Double Sided, USB and
Ethernet and Magnetic Stripe Encoder
• True edge-to-edge printing via over the-edge
printing
• Windows drivers: XP, Vista, Server 2003,
Windows 7
• XML-based SDK enables advanced print and
encoding features
• Single-card feed capacity 21-character, 6-line
LCD operator display
• One year limited printer, and lifetime print
head warranty
• 150 card capacity card feeder (30 mil)
• 100 card output hopper (30 mil)
• 190 cards/hr Single-sided print (YMC)
• 180 cards/hr Dual-sided print (YMCK)

Thank you for your interest in Hadey Global Technologies Limited, a relationship you can always count on. sales call bayo on 08135586674,. email.idprintersales@gmail.com.www.hgtl.com.ng

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by chimel550: 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ama212k: U are a complete defination of a failure that's why u failed ur country by letting other people know that u have a doubt about ur country and exposing ur country's secret. The crime that u have commited is treason and so u are suppose to be beheaded. I love my dear country 9ja and hoped and always pray for the development and progress of my great 9ja, I have no other country but 9ja. God bless 9ja.
sweety, its because of people like you that the corruption still climbs up, admiting to a problem is the first step of getting rid of it. I pity you, cause I'm sure you lie to yourself more than you just did here. Grow uP, get a life.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Everfrank(m): 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
Don karizma: from which tv station or newspaper did u get the information.you are just a mis guided muslam that is just looking for cheap attention.
One big problem wit sm pple is that they lack simple understanding of English language.that pope acknowledge exitence of allah, dose not mean that has converted to islam.
It is because of misguided elements like u in the name of boko haram that is puting nigerian into alot of prblm.
pls go and watch foreing stations to get the real information.that is if you can afford a decoder.
i am nt suprise that you wil tell me that you have ur masters in one university.
What's so special about a foreign language? The language that kept us in bondage for centuries. Most non english countries that have made any meaningful development never used english in their curriculum. Is it Japan, China, India or Iran.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Dewze(m): 4:09am On Mar 12, 2013
This section was supposed to be for jokes and laughter but yet you guys have 'mis-managely' managed to turn it into a battle ground. There is a fundamental flaw in the human .
We should focus our time limted energy on fighting d source of that flaw rather than the object of it's influence. It d only way we can win.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by babaireti(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2013
deebrain:

Sir. Im not encouraged to be a believer via yr bad use of english. Its already spitting enough hell (ie of laughter) here. grin

But if the English of the poster is bad, then yours is worse,:english: please learn to use capital letters for words that stands for NOUN.
English and not english has already mapped you out for a hotter Hell.
Ode,Mumu.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by babaireti(m): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2013
Wsdm: Do not be perplexed about what he said. He only said in hausa that; " you are a he-goat that 'poo' in your trousers". A further explanation of what he said is pointing to the fact that you prefer to clean yourself with toilet paper(which of course leaves some substantial amount of 'poo' in your 'nyansh') to water( that will wash everything off) just because you want to look western and despise Islam.

The original poster is oblivious of the fact that the Bible described JESUS as saying that he was only sent to the lost sheep of Israel,and the Christians are the lost sheep of Israel while Pastors and other Church leaders are Shepherd,then who is a GOAT here?of course we all know who are the wives and children of Goats,and that is why they follow their leaders blindly ,because they are lost SHEEP
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by babaireti(m): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: whatever you said, back to you x2 .amen.
Hypocrite. Arabs azz's kisser, aren't you ashamed to kill your brothers over an useless religion of pizz which has been forced on u and ur people? Aren't u ashamed to kill for ur Arab master, who don't even give a shit about u and still see u as sub-human?
Aren't you ashamed to bend over and take it deep from your fagget prophet while praying?
Aren't u ashamed to worship a pedo.phile?
Of course no , you ain't ashamed, guess why? Well u are a cow and the all knowledge you have is how to follow your owner/master.

The original poster is oblivious of the fact that the Bible described JESUS as saying that he was only sent to the lost sheep of Israel,and the Christians are the lost sheep of Israel while Pastors and other Church leaders are Shepherd,then who is a GOAT here?of course we all know who are the wives and children of Goats,the family of Cow,and that is why they follow their leaders blindly ,because they are lost SHEEP
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Godsword1: 10:51am On Mar 16, 2013
Dose christian newspapers and tv media fail to broadcast it but if it were to b an ignorant muslim who unfortunately converts to christianity, d world will hear. HYPOCRITES grin
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Hajiharuna: 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ that's why we call you cows grin grin or cattle
And we call you pigs or donkeys.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Hajiharuna: 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2013
Rooneyboy:

of course, that's what they are grin
u a pig.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Hajiharuna: 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2013
chimel550: [color=#006600][/color]he won't hang himself honey cuz 20 virgins are not waiting for him. Get that straight.
o.k
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2013
When we christians preach our religion we do peacefully but when the islams preach theirs what do we get? what a shame. Last week 14men were killed in the north just because they were christians, just because the muslims are having prayer that evening and they were left out, is that how you preach? by killing? Creating threads like this? is this how you convert people to ur so-called good religion? If your religion does not preach peace and love for humanity then why would i consider it? This are all lies... and EVEN if the pope converts must you blackmail the religion? how certain is the religions sef? how do we know if all religions are not just made up stories. 99% of yall(christians & muslims) are just defending your religion becos you were born there not becos you know the TRUTH. Thats what the devil wants. to bring down peace, to cause war against religions and clearly we endorse it. WHAT A SHAME.... I am a christian. a proud one. even if my parents convert DAMN i wont. Suckers tongue

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2013
Hajiharuna:
And we call you pigs or donkeys.
nobody gives a Shi.t about an useless mallam
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
Paschal007: ^are you on some cheap crack? Probably that's why you didn't notice 'tis thread is in the jokes section.
=========================================
it is in the jokes section but it is true. the pope is now a muslim. You can check it out on youtube. A very strange event.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by PastorKun(m): 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
babe_online:
it is in the jokes section but it is true. the pope is now a muslim. You can check it out on youtube. A very strange event.

^^^
Ignorance at it's peak!
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Hajiharuna: 9:10am On Mar 17, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: nobody gives a Shi.t about an useless mallam
and useless you.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by tomiobj(m): 9:39am On Mar 17, 2013
midetinz: HOLY SEE – In a shocking press conference Sunday, Pope Benedict XVI revealed to the world that he will be stepping down from the Catholic Church’s highest office. “Through prayer and reflection over the past years,” the world’s holiest man began, “I’ve realized that Allah is the one true God.”
Amid clattering camera shutters and roaring reporters, Pope Benedict patiently answered questions, citing traditional Muslim folklore as well as passages from the Qur’an to explain his decision. His session was interrupted only once, when he swiveled South-East to face Mecca, stooped to the ground, and recited the Asr, one of the five daily prayers central to Muslim belief.
The startling reversal comes as a shock to many familiar with the Pope’s policies on Islam. “Show me just what Muhammad brought that was new and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached,” the Bishop of the Vatican famously said of Islam in his 2006 lecture Faith, Reason and the University—Memories and Reflections.
When asked about the quote, Pope Benedict sighed with good-humored remorse and chuckled quietly to himself: “Yeah I’ve regretted that for some time. But I was young and naïve… I see things much clearer now. Besides, I’ve always kinda liked the thought of having a sword. The Cardinals were a real pain on that one.”
When asked whether he would be reverting to his born name, Pope Benedict enthusiastically interjected. “I’ve decided to change my name to Sajjad Sayyid Ratzinger,” His Ex-Holiness explained. “I’m keeping my surname purely for logistical reasons, so my Facebook friends and Twitter followers won’t be confused.”
His transition hasn’t been without opposition. Hours after the press conference, a special Fox and Friends segment aired on FOXNEWS, featuring a picture of the Pope photoshopped to include stereotypical Islāmic features, including: a turban in place of his mitre, darkened complexion, black hair, and Arabic letters spelling out an endorsement of Barack Hussein Obama tattooed across his chest. Beneath the picture, the panel discussed the possible involvement of Pope Benedict XVI, 85, in 9/11. The segment’s title, “The Holy Heathen,” emblazoned the lower left corner of the screen.
This morning, newspapers nationwide featured an editorial by Bill O’Reilly detailing the parallels between the Pope’s “betrayal of God-loving Christians everywhere” with the “betrayal of the American people and the Constitution by Benedict Arnold, his liberal agenda, and his radical left-wing entourage.”

Source:
http://deadseriousness.com/dead-seriousness-news-pope-benedict-xvi-resigns-papacy-converts-to-islam/
. This Ȋ̝̊̅§ a serious lie.............wtf b.ʊ.l.l.Poo.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Godsword1: 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
for all those that says we should go to YouTube that we will see the conversion of pope Benedict, sorry that's not true but fake. why not the real video but some kind of fake picture and worldly music and sound track does it mean that Muslims are that worldly? grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Godsword1: 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
for all those that says we should go to YouTube that we will see the conversion of pope Benedict, sorry that's not true but fake. why not the real video but some kind of fake picture and worldly music and sound track does it mean that Muslims are that worldly? grin grin grin ; tongue tongue
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by labaks(f): 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2013
undecided all these muslims sef undecided se na by force to accept islam ni??

We are christ followers and we love being that. No amount of typing/talking/insults can change that fact tongue

Jeeezz!!!! angry
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by kehinde1588(m): 8:05am On Mar 18, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Is that why your english is so pathetic
is english ur fada language
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 18, 2013
Hajiharuna:
and useless you.
mallam bring me some suya.
Brainless cow
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Ama212k(m): 10:58am On Mar 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: mallam bring me some suya.
Brainless cow
Useless and shameless creature.are u not on excile, why not go back to ur dirty country.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Ama212k(m): 11:07am On Mar 18, 2013
labaks: undecided all these muslims sef undecided se na by force to accept islam ni??

We are christ followers and we love being that. No amount of typing/talking/insults can change that fact tongue

Jeeezz!!!! angry
Do u think Islam needs people like you. Only true minded people are welcome.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 18, 2013
Ama212k: Useless and shameless creature.are u not on excile, why not go back to ur dirty country.
better than the Shi.tholes. you call borno ,zamfara,bauchi all your lawless and dirty states you named it.full of beggars and rapists no wonder you worship a ped.op..hile
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Ama212k(m): 11:20am On Mar 18, 2013
Gods word: for all those that says we should go to YouTube that we will see the conversion of pope Benedict, sorry that's not true but fake. why not the real video but some kind of fake picture and worldly music and sound track does it mean that Muslims are that worldly? grin grin grin ; tongue tongue
U've been captured and u were kept in a dark place where there is no light "Meaning u've gone astray". Those people that kept u in a dark place "Those people that lead u 2 astray", are the same people hiding the light 4 u "They are hiding the truth 4 u ". And if 4 any chance u have access to that light "the truth". Definately u will run away or escape "That's why they are not broadcasting the truth about Pope's issue.". U were mislead just because u don't have good brain "Meaning U are an animal". That's why u'll be lost 4ever.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
Rajosh: Illitrate version of hön. Patrick. Lol.

Hehehehehe
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by tomiobj(m): 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
babe_online:
. Lies.lies.lies. Youtube lies a lot just lyk dey sed rihanna Ȋ̝̊̅§ dead. Nd that's too much Asin pope being muslim. Don't ʊ even watch news
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by labaks(f): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
Cameroonpride, Cameroonpride, Cameroonpride, how many times did I type ur name? Haven't I told u not 2 ans that piece of s.c.u.m called Ama212k? I'm beginning to think u ain't gat a job too . Leave that illiterate jare and let dis topic end. I think he said Islam doesn't need someone like me? Hahahahaha! LEARNER!!! Of course not! I'm different and I speak the truth always. So y wld islam need me? Answering that h.o.0li.gan will make me type words that'll be insultive to gud muslims. So that's why I have decided to neglect the b.e.a.S.t. Don't u see he's frustrated and as a result, insulting everybody? Please follow ma lead and keep mute. He'll shut the f.u.cc.k up if he realises u ain't answering no more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy / Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors / Difference Between Santa Claus And Father Christmas (hilarious Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.