Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. (53278 Views)

The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa / List Of Coverts To Islam With Pope Benedict XVI As Their Leader / Bill Gates Has Converted To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by labaks(f): 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2013
Hahahahahhahhahahahahhah!! I'm having a good laff
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by miladydee: 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2013
Its ignorance dat's d cause of many problems in this world.....whether he converted or not,...so? It is between him and his lord. Who are u to judge a religion? What makes u thnk your religion is better than any other.... For heaven sake, have you not for 1ce doubted that u cud be reading the wrong book.... Salvation is not yours to decide. So pls if you want to chastise any body or any religion..., reason yours first..? Evry religion has a story...PEACE
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Ama212k(m): 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
Please u guyz shld stop wasting ur time insulting other peoples religion. Whether u are Christian or Muslim, no matter how good or bad ur religion is, all I know is that we all have respect for our religions. We are all human not animals so we are not suppose to be insulting each others religion cx we don't know the kind of person who is going to help us tomorow. That person may be Christian or Muslim. I just pray that we unite ourselves as one. What we have to do is just to pray for the progress of our country. God bless 9ja, 1 9ja, strong 9ja so far the greatest nation on earth. There are many people out there just looking for ways to destroy our country, these people are the 1s responsible for all the terrorist attacks that has been happening for the past two years but God is still with us as the country is still united. For those people who want the downfall of this our great country let them go to hell.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by mahadzira: 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
I dont believe this story...i have been active following on the issues of Pope and Bible plus prophecy in Christian. This is either slander or rumours. Thank You tongue
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
Some people think this story is true. For heaven's sake it is in the jokes section, why are they taking it serious?

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Agrika: 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
Hahaha see the way muslims are rejoicing, this is just a joke from a wacky website....u can check
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Richieboyn: 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ama212k: Ok. I c, so u've nw grown up not 4 any reason but jst 2 b a vry bad guy. U think a jobless guy like u can insult me nd go free, u mst be a vry lazy jobless guy, atleast u shld hv told me that u are in need of getting a job nd I'll think deeply whether I can give u a chance 2 be my house boy. I'll not waste my time again replying u silly idiot. Go to hell 2 hell u go, bone 2 ashes. Mumu.

Guy, SHUT UP! SHUT UP and stop showing the world how immature u are. Gosh!
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Ama212k(m): 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
Richieboyn:

Guy, SHUT UP! SHUT UP and stop showing the world how immature u are. Gosh!
C.h.u.n.k.y I.d.i.o.t I'm not saying that u are easy, but wen I look up something to do in ur town it gives me ur full address. I was even going to give u a nasty look, but I c u already have one and so I've already concluded my research and foundout that People like u are the reason y we have middle fingers. Mumu
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
Get lost dude no one wants to b muzlim smh, stop trying to keep this lame thread alive, let it die and go to url terrorist section aka muslim for muslin
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by skenegy: 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Is that why your english is so pathetic

Truth has got nothing to do with pathetic english, so far as u can read and understand. You can only follow your heart if you disbelieve in heaven, and its creator.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by skenegy: 11:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
mr.drizzy:
why to typical muslims always have the worst english ever#no offence#.u are so blinded by what u believe nd u cnt see d lyt again

Yes we'll understand that as good muslims. You (christians) are the best english writers ever, and that's why you could edit and add up nonsense to your bible, claiming to be the words of our prophet (Issah).
Bullshit.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Ama212k(m): 12:02am On Mar 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Get lost dude no one wants to b muzlim smh, stop trying to keep this lame thread alive, let it die and go to url terrorist section aka muslim for muslin
Wen standing on line, I only worry about the people infront of me. Those behind me are nothing but a bunch of rubbish. How on earth will u ever think that we need people like u. Dan Jemage kawai!!!
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 08, 2013
^ that's why we call you cows grin grin or cattle
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Ama212k(m): 12:15am On Mar 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ that's why we call you cows grin grin or cattle
U most be a problem in Physics cx u are annoying and difficult. I don't want to solve ur problem. Goat grin
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 08, 2013
Ama212k: U most be a problem in Physics cx u are annoying and difficult. I don't want to solve ur problem. Goat grin
I won't b your cattle rear. Repent and find the true path
https://www.nairaland.com/175953/ex-muslim-nairalander-talks-why/1#2854790
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Rooneyboy(m): 3:29am On Mar 08, 2013
1oracle: I think the news should be, Pope resigned and became a terrorist.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Rooneyboy(m): 3:35am On Mar 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Without a doubt , this is the joke of the year, u muslims no go kill person with all these una jokes
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Rooneyboy(m): 3:41am On Mar 08, 2013
~vicky~:
]thank Gawd this thread is in joke section!

of course its a joke .
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Rooneyboy(m): 3:45am On Mar 08, 2013
ademiller: U dis silly copy nd paste wanna bes have started again. Everything is a joke to you. First was dat aluu sheet now its d pope. Where exactly did u preserve ur brain henn. Mchewwwwww

In a pit toilet, and the most pathetic thing is that its been covered with enough sh.it grin
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Rooneyboy(m): 3:47am On Mar 08, 2013
Hajiharuna:
Good english or worst english the main thing is Pope has resigned and accept ISLAM period.If you like hang your self.

Nawa ooo, christians must accept this islam, by force by fire. cheesy
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Rooneyboy(m): 3:57am On Mar 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ that's why we call you cows grin grin or cattle

of course, that's what they are grin
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 08, 2013
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by oparachukwukere(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2013
am wondering y dis is alarming........its not like he hasn't trampled on Jesus being the Christ......its the End time after all whats a little apostasy added to the list..........he's not your ticket to heaven just another confused man.
u can check the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIvbCoaRr7w&list=PLB71BFE69A897AC00
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Ama212k(m): 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
After spending several years making serious research, Pope Benedict XVI finally foundout that the whole idea of the "Pope" is nothing but a whole lots of useless shit!!!
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by jtwest(m): 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2013
Its better to see bushmeat catch the hunter and bitter-yam chase the dog than pope convert to muslim grin
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by labaks(f): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2013
grin grin abi o cheesy cheesy
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by psalmytito(m): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2013
lipsrsealed AND TAKE ANOTHER TOPIC
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Ama212k(m): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
labaks: grin grin abi o cheesy cheesy
Pls do me a favour and allow correct girls 2 be posting, Is it just me, or do you have the chest of an Eleven year old boy? Pope has already converted, if u like go hang ur self.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Paschal007: 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2013
Ama212k: Pls do me a favour and allow correct girls 2 be posting, Is it just me, or do you have the chest of an Eleven year old boy? Pope has already converted, if u like go hang ur self.
Shut up. She's probably more beautiful and hotter than all the girls in your village. And please nobody converted. You never wondered why this thread is in the jokes section? Your retardness has no limit. How did you manage to get an internet access? undecided
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Ama212k(m): 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2013
Paschal007: Shut up. She's probably more beautiful and hotter than all the girls in your village. And please nobody converted. You never wondered why this thread is in the jokes section? Your retardness has no limit. How did you manage to get an internet access? undecided
Guy Does it hurt wen u fell from the top of the LovePeddler tree and banged every guy on the way down?
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Paschal007: 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2013
It just dawned on ya! Welcome to reality Ama212 grin grin grin
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Ama212k(m): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2013
Paschal007: It just dawned on ya! Welcome to reality Ama212 grin grin grin
How on earth will u ever think that I have the capasity and ability to join ur group. Pardon me cx I don't possess such powers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy / Top 100 Newest Nigerian Jokes / Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.