Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI (31874 Views)

Allah in Arabic Miraculously Inscribed On A Meat In UI / Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale / Why Do All Muslims Pray In Arabic?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by deols(f): 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
Paschal007: i haven't made any argument yet

I assumed you were the poster I quoted.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by cunlebaale(m): 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
Okija_juju:

First of all, you need cash for what!?

Secondly, it's not 'fellow Islam', it's 'fellow Muslim'...

Thanx for the correction Bro... I need the cash.. "private use" > Please help me if you can.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Okijajuju1(m): 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2013
cunlebaale:

Thanx for the correction Bro... I need the cash.. "private use" > Please help me if you can.

Everybody needs cash... Still dosent explain what you need it for.

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by zivility: 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2013
Religion religion religion! if u want religion u can keep it, u can have it, u can die for it, u can die with it if u like! but if u want to go to Heaven u must leave it behind! Religions claiming The All Mighty to them selves like some political competition. Religion is human business QED.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by bobbydbobo: 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
Well I heard d news nd watched it. Buh I was curious, buh more liht was shed wen my mum cooked meat nd I wanted to eat nd I laughed.... I saw sumfin, curiously, I asked ma mum wah it was nd she told me it was muscle on meat. C below..... Ulld only see wah u wana see!

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by heskay0: 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
Which ov Allah's favours can u deny?
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by deols(f): 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
bobbydbobo: Well I heard d news nd watched it. Buh I was curious, buh more liht was shed wen my mum cooked meat nd I wanted to eat nd I laughed.... I saw sumfin, curiously, I asked ma mum wah it was nd she told me it was muscle on meat. C below..... Ulld only see wah u wana see!

and u.needed your mum to know that?
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sirolad: Let those who have hears listen, truly the only religion acceptable to God is Islam.
Then kill anybody when belong to any other religion.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2013
deols:

and u.needed your mum to know that?
That's not the point.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by livebullet(m): 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
fellis:
Who con tell you say na miracle be this? What if it is just coincidental?
People are going to start seeing the religion as a joke with the way people keep seeing miracles everywhere.
First it was a baby born with a quran then it was a baby born with a rosary then lightening writing an inscription in sand.
Now this.

pls Islamic prayer bead isnt called "rosary" . The word rosary is catholic meanin prayer of roses...beautiful prayer.
Tnx
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by cunlebaale(m): 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
WAEC AND JAMB CANDIDATES 2013.... Check in with your Gmail account and receive free expos updates straight to your email....!!!!! HERE.

Everyone must pass....
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by andreaj5: 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2013
Look,everybody is judged based on what he or she is dogmatic about even though some do so by inheritance or by personal conviction or by signs/miracle. In Christianity for instance,being a catholic is most times by inheritance. some Catholics faithfuls convert to become Pentecostal by either personal conviction or by the miracle they see or experience in the Pentecostal system. At this point, i think its a little bit out of line if not lame to argue superiority of one religion over another based on signs or miracle. if it were based on miracle,then Islam is still far behind. it should be based more on love and peace which should be a common goal for every religion and based that, one can tag a religion or evangelize for conversion. but you can not tell better of the supposed rival religion if you have not been in, so shut your mouth.to respond to the contention, Christians and Muslims alike, although especially Muslims should not use irrelevant miracles here and there to preach conversion. what is more relevant is making the blind see,commanding the crippled to walk and we are in business. besides, don't be deceived,if you believe there are evil forces out there with powers, then some where in your believe,also believe that they perform miracles, not to help you, whether christian or Muslim or Hindu and etc but to confuse you.having said that, both Islam and Christianity are both wonderful religion and people should stop the irrelevant superiority test period!
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by maclatunji: 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2013
Okija_juju: Just for the benefit of doubt that these occurrences are indeed spiritual;

What exactly is the point of Allah (which I believe is Arabic for God) inscribing his name all over Goats, meats, sand, tattooing peoples skins, e.t.c!?

What does Allah hope to achieve with this?

Wouldn't it be easier and simpler to just open up the Heavens and show himself to all mankind?

I find this absolutely ridiculous.. Just like the crop circles that only happen in America.

Many people have said this before in the past. The implication of that is that judgement would be instant.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by maclatunji: 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
@topic, Whether I see the inscription of Allah or not, I know He exists and is supreme.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Kingso23: 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
this is all bull shitz
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Kingso23: 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2013
u guys shold now watch out 4 an arabic inscriptions be it suya, tsire, dambun nama etc fresh meat and even fish............ LWKMD
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Vansnickers: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2013
Allah Akbar!!! Allah is Great! Too bad he only knows how to write his name on food and sand. Religion has indeed poisoned some minds.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Vansnickers: 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
maclatunji: @topic, Whether I see the inscription of Allah or not, I know He exists and is supreme.

How do you know he exists? I can be a Shiva or Krishna worshipper and say with all my heart that Shiva exists, but won't that be ridiculous? The Only difference between main-stream religions and the so called traditional ones, is that the mainstream have the advantage of numbers. 1billion Muslims, 3billion Christians, 400 Osirisi worshippers( the numbers are for example purposes only).
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Crixina(f): 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
190: Abegii its the aboki who wrote allah on his live cows so
They can identify it in the market, its nothing new-
Its like tattooing - Nigerians should stop taking things personal-

If allah was written on it nkor
Does that mean everyone should convert
Besides if allah himself wan convert people must he do it
Through cow meat-

Kmt -
Next -

Nairaland don taya me sef
one thing wey i like 4 this country be say,no mata da number of mumu wey dey.we still have sane ones.abeg thanks 4that jare.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by bakjal(m): 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
Surely d unbelievers would see it as notin!
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by veloce(m): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2013
i am of the opinion that this is premeditated. Or how can a meat meant for consumption be this big after frying?and we all know that beef are usually cut to smaller bit from market and not flattened like this. All na wash as my street friends will say.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Rexyl(m): 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
God‘s miracle as clearly demonstrated in the scripture is based on devine healing and deliverance where people shall call on the name of God and miracle follows immediately. Signs and wonders could be from any source, just as it happened between Pharaoh and Moses but God will never share miracle with any one.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by kolamilan(m): 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2013
nairaland is full of hypocrite people
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Vvsel: 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
The Devil has outsmart many .. #so_sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam / Secrets Of A Muslim Woman / Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.