Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI (31889 Views)

Allah in Arabic Miraculously Inscribed On A Meat In UI / Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale / Why Do All Muslims Pray In Arabic?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by deols(f): 8:49am On Mar 02, 2013
dolphinife: How i wish God can just come down and tell us the religion He wanted.
If an inscriptipn says ALLAH which denote God, how does dat translate to mean we should folow islam. The questipn i want to ask is this. Why is it in Nigeria something of this nature do happen. Cnt it happen in saudi arabia, iran, iraq, afghanistan and some hardline muslim states. WHY ALWAY NIGERIA?

how are you sure it doesnt?
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by heman: 8:53am On Mar 02, 2013
Takbir!
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Leemak: 8:55am On Mar 02, 2013
'ISLAM'.............our PRIDE, their FEAR......fellow muslims leave d unbelievers alone, we have put veils on their hearts.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by sbioks1: 8:56am On Mar 02, 2013
. Made lawful to you this day are AtTayyibat (all kinds of Halal (lawful) foods, which Allah has made lawful (meat of slaughtered eatable animals, etc., milk products, fats, vegetables and fruits, etc.). The food (slaughtered cattle, eatable animals, etc.) of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) is lawful to you and yours is lawful to them. (Lawful to you in marriage) are chaste women from the believers and chaste women from those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) before your time, when you have given their due Mahr (bridal money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage), desiring chastity (i.e. taking them in legal wedlock) not committing illegal sexual intercourse, nor taking them as girl-friends. And whosoever disbelieves in the Oneness of Allah and in all the other Articles of Faith (i.e. His (Allahs), Angels, His Holy Books, His Messengers, the Day of Resurrection and AlQadar (Divine Preordainments)), then fruitless is his work, and in the Hereafter he will be among the losers.

1 Like

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by sbioks1: 8:59am On Mar 02, 2013
. Made lawful to you this day are AtTayyibat (all kinds of Halal (lawful) foods, which Allah has made lawful (meat of slaughtered eatable animals, etc., milk products, fats, vegetables and fruits, etc.). The food (slaughtered cattle, eatable animals, etc.) of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) is lawful to you and yours is lawful to them. (Lawful to you in marriage) are chaste women from the believers and chaste women from those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) before your time, when you have given their due Mahr (bridal money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage), desiring chastity (i.e. taking them in legal wedlock) not committing illegal sexual intercourse, nor taking them as girl-friends. And whosoever disbelieves in the Oneness of Allah and in all the other Articles of Faith (i.e. His (Allahs), Angels, His Holy Books, His Messengers, the Day of Resurrection and AlQadar (Divine Preordainments)), then fruitless is his work, and in the Hereafter he will be among the losers.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by sbioks1: 9:02am On Mar 02, 2013
1. I swear by the Day of Resurrection;

2. And I swear by the self-reproaching person (a believer).

3. Does man (a disbeliever) think that We shall not assemble his bones?

4. Yes, We are Able to put together in perfect order the tips of his fingers.

5. Nay! (Man denies Resurrection and Reckoning. So) he desires to continue committing sins.

6. He asks: "When will be this Day of Resurrection?"

7. So, when the sight shall be dazed,

8. And the moon will be eclipsed,

9. And the sun and moon will be joined together (by going one into the other or folded up or deprived of their light, etc.)

10. On that Day man will say: "Where (is the refuge) to flee?"

11. No! There is no refuge!

12. Unto your Lord (Alone) will be the place of rest that Day.

13. On that Day man will be informed of what he sent forward (of his evil or good deeds), and what he left behind (of his good or evil traditions).

14. Nay! Man will be a witness against himself (as his body parts (skin, hands, legs, etc.) will speak about his deeds).

15. Though he may put forth his excuses (to cover his evil deeds).

16. Move not your tongue concerning (the Quran, O Muhammad SAW) to make haste therewith.

17. It is for Us to collect it and to give you (O Muhammad SAW) the ability to recite it (the Quran),

18. And when We have recited it to you (O Muhammad SAW through Jibrael (Gabriel)), then follow you its (the Qurans) recital.

19. Then it is for Us (Allah) to make it clear to you,

20. Not (as you think, that you (mankind) will not be resurrected and recompensed for your deeds), but (you men) love the present life of this world,

21. And leave (neglect) the Hereafter.

22. Some faces that Day shall be Nadirah (shining and radiant).

23. Looking at their Lord (Allah);

24. And some faces, that Day, will be Basirah (dark, gloomy, frowning, and sad),

25. Thinking that some calamity was about to fall on them;

26. Nay, when (the soul) reaches to the collar bone (i.e. up to the throat in its exit),

27. And it will be said: "Who can cure him and save him from death?"

28. And he (the dying person) will conclude that it was (the time) of departing (death);

29. And leg will be joined with another leg (shrouded)

30. The drive will be, on that Day, to your Lord (Allah)!

31. So he (the disbeliever) neither believed (in this Quran, in the Message of Muhammad SAW) nor prayed!

32. But on the contrary, he belied (this Quran and the Message of Muhammad SAW) and turned away!

33. Then he walked in full pride to his family admiring himself!

34. Woe to you (O man (disbeliever))! And then (again) woe to you!

35. Again, woe to you (O man (disbeliever))! And then (again) woe to you!

36. Does man think that he will be left Suda (neglected without being punished or rewarded for the obligatory duties enjoined by his Lord (Allah) on him)?

37. Was he not a Nutfah (mixed male and female discharge of semen) poured forth?

38. Then he became an Alaqa (a clot); then (Allah) shaped and fashioned (him) in due proportion.

39. And made him in two sexes, male and female.

40. Is not He (Allah Who does that), Able to give life to the dead? (Yes! He is Able to do all things).
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by ridboy94(m): 9:03am On Mar 02, 2013
Islam is the way and i wnt say more dan dat...
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by brainpulse: 9:19am On Mar 02, 2013
ridboy94: Islam is the way and i wnt say more dan dat...

To fraud? Can you cut and boil meat like that? The person that did that or cut, did it delibrately with a preconceived intention, which negates the story told.

You dont cut meat and boiled at home flattened unless for suya?

This is an outright fraud
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by denzel2009: 9:22am On Mar 02, 2013
E yombo anabi

1 Like

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by oloriooko(m): 9:24am On Mar 02, 2013
Is the word Allah same as God? Cos I read that they are not same!

So any slowpoke could have done that.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by deols(f): 9:31am On Mar 02, 2013
brainpulse:

To fraud? Can you cut and boil meat like that? The person that did that or cut, did it delibrately with a preconceived intention, which negates the story told.

You dont cut meat and boiled at home flattened unless for suya?

This is an outright fraud

so every1 must cut meat d same way?
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Paschal007: 9:34am On Mar 02, 2013
deols:

so every1 must cut meat d same way?
You really believe this don't you?
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by misterh(m): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2013
SOUTH SOUTH: WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS,
WHY IS ALL THESE LIES OF OUR FRIENDS NOT RECORDED OR SEEN IN ARAB WORLD BUT ONLY IN 9JA?

I'VE NEVER FOR ONCE HEARED ANYTHING LIKE THIS FROM ALJAZEERA EVEN 9JA STATIONS NO GIVE A DAME..

IS THIS THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN PREACH THEIR RELIGION?

PLEASE TELL THEM TO TOP UP THEIR GAME.. IN THIS INFORMATION ERA, NO ONE CAN BE EASILY FOOLED..
Sir, i don't quite agree with you. The lady that owned d meat is a muslim and upon seeing the word, it was only natural for her to rush to the mosque to show other muslims what she had discovered. In the course of this, it generated publicity and d news found its way to NL. So no one is trying to score cheap religious points.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by sholikay(m): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2013
Nawao! 4 dis muslims o; If dm don c any islamic sign 4 anytin lyk dis,dem go cari am put 4 head,kum dy proclaim am..Maybe d xtians too gat to start luking 4 signs on fowls and turkeys..*can't shout o#
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Nemidav(m): 9:37am On Mar 02, 2013
sbioks1: Islam can not be like yeye religion of urs when ever almighty allah give pple his sign we always say allahu akbar but this pple of other religion always make rubbish comment against do u pple think islam is like ur fake religion that preach wealth salvation that pple will never imagine they produce gay bible last year to sooth their gay brethren in christ yeye mumu pple
nd xtianity is nt a religion dat kill ppl to Bleep virgins
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by gennysq(f): 9:37am On Mar 02, 2013
Sirolad: Let those who have hears listen, truly the only religion acceptable to God is Islam.

Oh plz! Jst hush it
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by deols(f): 9:37am On Mar 02, 2013
Paschal007: You really believe this don't you?

all I said is, your argument doesnt hold water
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 02, 2013
Allahu Akbar!
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by denzel2009: 9:43am On Mar 02, 2013
Muslims and their sentiments. The other day a guy died in whilst rukuing in the mosque, most of them came here to tell us they wanted to die like that not knowing what actually killed the guy.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 02, 2013
These muslims guy can really be funny..

"To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam." = Tyranny.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by lolaben(m): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2013
To avoid being banned make sure ur comment is not offensive to islam...... yet we have offensive comments to Christianity... what is good for d goose is good for the gander..... if I see any offensive statement on Christianity.....d person will just carry a curse automatically because banning is too small.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by digi101(m): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2013
Being a former muslim i would like to say that most of what we seek that saves us is not in the physical nor in commands or laws. Thats why a lot of people struggle with being holy and righteous. Holiness and righteouness comes by accepting Grace and understanding that theres no act that you can continually do to make you holy. Trust God, love God, seek God. Just my two cents

1 Like

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by deols(f): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2013
gboss4sure: These muslims guy can really be funny..

"To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam." .

dont worry.u will soon get used to it grin

and what makes you think the Muslims put it dr

hmmmn. Allahu akbar
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by oloriooko(m): 10:01am On Mar 02, 2013
To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam.

Please can anyone tell me if Seun is a Muslim, Christian or babalawo? Cos this warning is as good as threat to freedom of expression and I think he needs to reconsider and remove the threat.

2 Likes

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Excellent7(m): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2013
"Discovery" in a University In the 21st century!
Please can someone elaborate on the technological application of the discovery!!
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by kenx1(m): 10:03am On Mar 02, 2013
funny post
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Osumare2013: 10:13am On Mar 02, 2013
I wonder how the "true" God (wherever he his) & his cohorts will be feeling when he sees this...SMH

In other news....Garri is too expensive here. How much is Garri in ur area so I can come get one de Rica

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam / Secrets Of A Muslim Woman / Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.