Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI (31910 Views)

Allah in Arabic Miraculously Inscribed On A Meat In UI / Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale / Why Do All Muslims Pray In Arabic?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by StevenJay01(m): 8:02am On Mar 02, 2013
Rick9: ***walk into thread look left and right continue chewing kola*** *** stroll out ***
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by ezesun(m): 8:02am On Mar 02, 2013
fellis:
Who con tell you say na miracle be this? What if it is just coincidental?
People are going to start seeing the religion as a joke with the way people keep seeing miracles everywhere.
First it was a baby born with a quran then it was a baby born with a rosary then lightening writing an inscription in sand.
Now this.
I support u jare! Don't mind them, i don't what is special in design a meat with knife. If it is truly that they are serving God. I want one of them to give life back to a dead person.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by deols(f): 8:04am On Mar 02, 2013
Okija_juju: I wonder how the Muslims would feel if this were Pork meat...

all are creations of God.

do u think we hate pigs? We just don't eat them.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by sbioks1: 8:06am On Mar 02, 2013
Islam can not be like yeye religion of urs when ever almighty allah give pple his sign we always say allahu akbar but this pple of other religion always make rubbish comment against do u pple think islam is like ur fake religion that preach wealth salvation that pple will never imagine they produce gay bible last year to sooth their gay brethren in christ yeye mumu pple
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by ezesun(m): 8:07am On Mar 02, 2013
iv4fb: Is Islam the religion of 'nama'?
It is!
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by ezesun(m): 8:08am On Mar 02, 2013
Patsey: [size=18pt]THIS IS SIMPLY SENSELESS.[/size]
It is!

1 Like

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by sbioks1: 8:11am On Mar 02, 2013
Tell this yeye pple that allahs name can never in pork me lae lae. Do u ear it is haram so allah forbid haram and enjoin us to take halal

1 Like

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by StevenJay01(m): 8:12am On Mar 02, 2013
[quote author=Steven Jay01][/quote]
**sippin ogidiga**I fit see kola chop too cos I am really in nid of sometin to chew**continues sippin ogidiga**
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by heykaino: 8:14am On Mar 02, 2013
Later somebody go im see Ghaddafi in heaven, God save us o
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by sbioks1: 8:14am On Mar 02, 2013
Islam haters should go and die that is best way for u pple or keep ur mouth short for ever
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by ezesun(m): 8:14am On Mar 02, 2013
What can i say?
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by sbioks1: 8:17am On Mar 02, 2013
Leave gaddafi for god to judge stupid pple can't u stop talking against is islam the post here is for muslim only to comment not yeye unbelievers like u pple
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by StevenJay01(m): 8:18am On Mar 02, 2013
Wetin I wan rite sef.**NO COMMENTS**
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by sbioks1: 8:21am On Mar 02, 2013
So u are pharaoh u have been cast out of egypt by allah hater of god get out of here
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Alajiki(m): 8:24am On Mar 02, 2013
Dr. Do Good:

Is that what your god tell you or are you the one saying this? Stop saying what you dont know, Islam is not what you think, am sure you are not even a serious muslim. Dont let me start telling you what islam is because i dont want to derail this tread. Phucking virgin sicker.
No, he's not the one saying it. "Surely, the religion with God is Islam..." -Quran 3:19. You can Google it if you want.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by usefaith(m): 8:30am On Mar 02, 2013
Alhamdulil Lahi I am a muslim...Islam, the religion of all Prophets of God, Alhamdulilahi!Alhamdulilhi!! Alhamdulilahi!!!
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by adaybayor(m): 8:30am On Mar 02, 2013
Dr. Do Good:

Is that what your god tell you or are you the one saying this? Stop saying what you dont know, Islam is not what you think, am sure you are not even a serious muslim. Dont let me start telling you what islam is because i dont want to derail this tread. Phucking virgin sicker.

Most often I just like to read without commenting but, I just cant overlook pathetic people like you.
For you a xtian to try to teach a muslim his religion shows that you don't know what you are doing. Because you have very little knowledge of the xtianity you even practise
WTF do you know about islam?
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Akanbi1509(m): 8:34am On Mar 02, 2013
Well, either you like it or not, Allah will continue to show his sign to all the world and guide the islam. It never too late for you unbeliver to belive now. Rapture is near.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by sbioks1: 8:35am On Mar 02, 2013
1. When the Event (i.e. the Day of Resurrection) befalls.

2. And there can be no denying of its befalling.

3. It will bring low (some); (and others) it will exalt;

4. When the earth will be shaken with a terrible shake.

5. And the mountains will be powdered to dust.

6. So that they will become floating dust particles.

7. And you (all) will be in three kinds (i.e. separate groups).

8. So those on the Right Hand (i.e. those who will be given their Records in their right hands), Who will be those on the Right Hand? (As a respect for them, because they will enter Paradise).

9. And those on the Left Hand (i.e. those who will be given their Record in their left hands), Who will be those on the Left Hand? (As a disgrace for them, because they will enter Hell).

10. And those foremost ((in Islamic Faith of Monotheism and in performing righteous deeds) in the life of this world on the very first call for to embrace Islam,) will be foremost (in Paradise).

11. These will be those nearest to Allah.

12. In the Gardens of delight (Paradise).

13. A multitude of those (foremost) will be from the first generations (who embraced Islam).

14. And a few of those (foremost) will be from the later time (generations).

15. (They will be) on thrones woven with gold and precious stones,

16. Reclining thereon, face to face.

17. They will be served by immortal boys,

18. With cups, and jugs, and a glass from the flowing wine,

19. Wherefrom they will get neither any aching of the head, nor any intoxication.

20. And fruit; that they may choose.

21. And the flesh of fowls that they desire.

22. And (there will be) Houris (fair females) with wide, lovely eyes (as wives for the pious),

23. Like unto preserved pearls.

24. A reward for what they used to do.

25. No Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk) will they hear therein, nor any sinful speech (like backbiting, etc.).

26. But only the saying of: Salam!, Salam! (greetings with peace) !

27. And those on the Right Hand, Who will be those on the Right Hand?

28. (They will be) among thornless lote-trees,

29. Among Talh (banana-trees) with fruits piled one above another,

30. In shade long-extended,

31. By water flowing constantly,

32. And fruit in plenty,

33. Whose season is not limited, and their supply will not be cut off,

34. And on couches or thrones, raised high.

35. Verily, We have created them (maidens) of special creation.

36. And made them virgins.

37. Loving (their husbands only), equal in age.

38. For those on the Right Hand.

39. A multitude of those (on the Right Hand) will be from the first generation (who embraced Islam).

40. And a multitude of those (on the Right Hand) will be from the later times (generations).

41. And those on the Left Hand Who will be those on the Left Hand?

42. In fierce hot wind and boiling water,

43. And shadow of black smoke,

44. (That shadow) neither cool, nor (even) good,

45. Verily, before that, they indulged in luxury,

46. And were persisting in great sin (joining partners in worship along with Allah, committing murders and other crimes, etc.)

47. And they used to say: "When we die and become dust and bones, shall we then indeed be resurrected?

48. "And also our forefathers?"

49. Say (O Muhammad SAW): "(Yes) verily, those of old, and those of later times.

50. "All will surely be gathered together for appointed Meeting of a known Day.

51. "Then moreover, verily, you the erring-ones, the deniers (of Resurrection)!

52. "You verily will eat of the trees of Zaqqoom.

53. "Then you will fill your bellies therewith,

54. "And drink boiling water on top of it,

55. "So you will drink (that) like thirsty camels!"

56. That will be their entertainment on the Day of Recompense!

57. We created you, then why do you believe not?

58. Then tell Me (about) the human semen that you emit.

59. Is it you who create it (i.e. make this semen into a perfect human being), or are We the Creator?

60. We have decreed death to you all, and We are not unable,

61. To transfigure you and create you in (forms) that you know not.

62. And indeed, you have already known the first form of creation (i.e. the creation of Adam), why then do you not remember or take heed?

63. Tell Me! The seed that you sow in the ground.

64. Is it you that make it grow, or are We the Grower?

65. Were it Our Will, We could crumble it to dry pieces, and you would be regretful (or left in wonderment).

66. (Saying): "We are indeed Mughramoon (i.e. ruined or lost the money without any profit, or punished by the loss of all that we spend for cultivation, etc.)! (See Tafsir Al-Qurtubee, Vol. 17, Page 219)

67. "Nay, but we are deprived!"

68. Tell Me! The water that you drink.

69. Is it you who cause it from the rainclouds to come down, or are We the Causer of it to come down?

70. If We willed, We verily could make it salt (and undrinkable), why then do you not give thanks (to Allah)?

71. Tell Me! The fire which you kindle,

72. Is it you who made the tree thereof to grow, or are We the Grower?

73. We have made it a Reminder (for the Hell-fire, in the Hereafter); and an article of use for the travellers (and all the others, in this world).

74. Then glorify with praises the Name of your Lord, the Most Great.

75. So I swear by Mawaqi (setting or the mansions, etc.) of the stars (they traverse).

76. And verily, that is indeed a great oath, if you but know.

77. That (this) is indeed an honourable recital (the Noble Quran).

78. In a Book well-guarded (with Allah in the heaven i.e. Al-Lauh Al-Mahfooz).

79. Which (that Book with Allah) none can touch but the purified (i.e. the angels).

80. A Revelation (this Quran) from the Lord of the Alameen (mankind, jinns and all that exists).

81. Is it such a talk (this Quran) that you (disbelievers) deny?

82. And instead (of thanking Allah) for the provision He gives you, on the contrary, you deny Him (by disbelief)!

83. Then why do you not (intervene) when (the soul of a dying person) reaches the throat?

84. And you at the moment are looking on,

85. But We (i.e. Our angels who take the soul) are nearer to him than you, but you see not, (Tafsir At-Tabaree, Vol.27, Page 209)

86. Then why do you not, if you are exempt from the reckoning and recompense (punishment, etc.)

87. Bring back the soul (to its body), if you are truthful?

88. Then, if he (the dying person) be of the Muqarraboon (those brought near to Allah),

89. (There is for him) rest and provision, and a Garden of delights (Paradise).

90. And if he (the dying person) be of those on the Right Hand,

91. Then there is safety and peace (from the Punishment of Allah) for (you as you are from) those on the Right Hand.

92. But if he (the dying person) be of the denying (of the Resurrection), the erring (away from the Right Path of Islamic Monotheism),

93. Then for him is entertainment with boiling water.

94. And burning in Hell-fire.

95. Verily, this! This is an absolute Truth with certainty.

96. So glorify with praises the Name of your Lord, the Most Great.

1 Like

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Fredospunky: 8:36am On Mar 02, 2013
Am a proud xtain who believe in miracle, & have seen miracle of all miracle since the genesis, so, an inscription of aboki on a meat & likewise is a joke. But my advise is, better watch the next time u by the meat from the aboki, cos u don't no what the next tatoo may incur!
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by jmoore(m): 8:38am On Mar 02, 2013
Ignorance at its peak, names are written on cows by the cattle rearers.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by deols(f): 8:42am On Mar 02, 2013
@sbiosk1, may God bless you for that.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by brainpulse: 8:43am On Mar 02, 2013
cunlebaale: Meat Inscribed With "ALLAH" In Arabic. Its For Real,saw It,touched,it Felt It

Haleemah Adeniran wrote:

Its for real,saw it,touched,it felt it. My Hall mate @ Queens Hall, university of Ibadan. Her mum brought her raw meat. She boiled it & noticed a particular one had inscription she could not immediately ascertain on it,she took d next step by Frying d pieces of meat,& Voila! D inscription ALLAHU(in arabic) came out Boldly. The part of d
meat is muscular and transparent such dt light shines
through it! Which of the miracles of Allah will you deny
FIND out more @ UI's mosque Dome

Is this How you will cut meat, boil and fry the meat? This is a fraud. simple
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by cdee(f): 8:45am On Mar 02, 2013
when did muslim gals start painting their nails with black curtex??[/quote]
Maybe u should start checking the nails of ur Muslim friends dat are ladies. So dats not a point. More so it could be d prefered Laali cos it comes mainly in Black colour. So, find ur facts well b4 u criticize
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by dolphinife: 8:46am On Mar 02, 2013
How i wish God can just come down and tell us the religion He wanted.
If an inscriptipn says ALLAH which denote God, how does dat translate to mean we should folow islam. The questipn i want to ask is this. Why is it in Nigeria something of this nature do happen. Cnt it happen in saudi arabia, iran, iraq, afghanistan and some hardline muslim states. WHY ALWAY NIGERIA?
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by YoungGame: 8:46am On Mar 02, 2013
iv4fb: Is Islam the religion of 'nama'?
grin
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by MurphyG1(m): 8:47am On Mar 02, 2013
Saksreal: Which of the miracles of your lord would you deny?

Quran 18:28; "Say; 'It is the truth from your Lord, Let anyone who wishes to, believe, and let anyone who wishes to, disbelieve" .

And for those saying someone has written it; Buy a meat, inscribe your name on it, fry it and bring the images here.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by lolaben(m): 8:48am On Mar 02, 2013
from my perspective, religion has nothing to do with a tattoo on an animal or person. I have a frnd who inscribed a tattoo of Jesus on his chest. I told him this... if u die without accepting Christ as ur personal Lord by confessing with ur mouth and believing in ur heart, that He has forgiven ur sins.....rom 10 vs 8 to 10 u will be a qualified citizen for condemnation in hell. I wish I was there when they fried that meat... I tell u I will be d first partaker to ravish the tattoed meat, see me lookin for meat to go with my tea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Secrets Of A Muslim Woman / Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam / Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.