Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Ghost-full - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ghost-full (38267 Views)

A Tour With A Ghost / Indian Ghost Stories / Ghost Writer Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghost-full by repogirl(f): 1:30am On Apr 11, 2013
Slickest:

U guys requested for consistency, I tryd ma best....now y'll are scared...

No blame us nao, it means u are doing a very good job, I just choose to read it during the day abeg, no vex.
Re: Ghost-full by repogirl(f): 8:09am On Apr 11, 2013
Okay, I've read it now, I coulda handled that last nite, jare! No more fearing, anytime you post, I will read.
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 8:09am On Apr 11, 2013
repogirl:

No blame us nao, it means u are doing a very good job, I just choose to read it during the day abeg, no vex.
Ena fal my hand liv my leg
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2013
I am so so sorry I have not been able to upload d nxt episode...schedules and work being choking and a better part of me...I'll meet up this weekend
Re: Ghost-full by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2013
Slickest: I am so so sorry I have not been able to upload d nxt episode...schedules and work being choking and a better part of me...I'll meet up this weekend

Then you have to make your update longer my good sir
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Then you have to make your update longer my good sir
Ok SIR!!!!
Re: Ghost-full by DoctorShroud(m): 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
Wow!! Only 1 word qualifies all this..............
GHOST-FULL!!!!
Re: Ghost-full by Jerry2i(m): 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2013
Still no update?
Please Slick update
Re: Ghost-full by DoctorShroud(m): 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2013
Slickest,
whatz up
Re: Ghost-full by luvmijeje(f): 12:14am On Apr 16, 2013
Slickest, ur head is still there, abeg let it remain there o.
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
Bin a little indisposed...my ppl mk ena no vex.....oxygen don enta my brain well well..
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
Episode 12:
I gradually gained consciousness and felt stable, I couldn't move my hands nor legs because of the ropes keeping me in captivity, I looked round from where I was laid uncomfortably, the room looked familiar, then it occurred to me I was in peters room, I turned my head around to get a glance at peter so he could aid me from this unnecessary embarrassment and pain infliction but alI I could hear him say was "they are on their way!!!" . I put my head back to the ground and thought of how my week changed for the worse, so much had happened in just 5days, its not even up to a week I moved in to the cursed face-me-i-face-you piece of trash called a house, now they think am mad and a stupid ugly phantom popping up when I least expected scaring the hell out of me, only God knows what happens next, who would believe my outrageous story. Moments in to my pensive session my parents barged in like they wanted to kill someone, my mum looked at me from the entrance where she stood and busted in to tears as she moved forward asking "is this my son??..is this my rasheed..my son..." continuously, I shook my head as tears dropped from my eyes through my duct, I responded crying "mummy am not mad, I swear!!!?, I felt a sudden burn on my back, I reacted and turned back in response,it was the burnt girl again, I looked at everybody to see if they saw her but the looks on their faces was centred at me, she touched me again and my reaction to stimuli responded , I changed my look into a more angry and fierce one and waited for another burn like I was going fight a her back...a ghost... "That's how he has been misbehaving" peter confirmed, my dad looked at my mum and they drew close to each other, they whispered audibly but wasn't crisp enough, I tried listening but it was like trying to hear a dumb person saying the peak of Africa some where in tanzania, they looked at me at the same time and told peter to cut the rope off their son,peter did and stepped back apace like I was going to bite him. I stood up and stretched my back,looked at my parents and felt sorry for them knowing that I put them in to an unexpected chaotic situation. My parents proceeded to the car parked outside peter's rented apartment, they came with a taxi (I don't kno why dad would sell his car to board a taxi, he is irrational at times...) and behind it was a police van with inspector onayemi beside the driver's seat, he was sweating furiously and his black uniform was soaked in his own sweat, the sun was enough to make him angry, am very sure it was up to 39•c. At this time I was wearing one of peters retarded shirt and trousers, he wears them whenever he has vigorous things to do, it really showed a friend indeed. I got to the car and looked around again, the crowd staring at me like I was a criminal was something to be concerned about by my parents, quickly we all got in the taxi and zoomed off with the police van behind us.

I rested my head on the well cushioned head rest of the taxi next to my dad and my mum, they looked like they were protecting me from jumping out, even a crazy man won't do that, death is a phenomenon every living thing fear. Nobody was saying anything, no questions, not even a stare, all we could hear was the engine of a car in motion, everybody's head was straight like they were hypnotised, I stared at them both but they never altered a word, quickly I got a grip of myself and stopped the stare so as kill their planted impression of me being crazy. Soon we slowed down to the call of the berger hold up, I looked at my mum and said " c its not what you people are thinking ooo...there is a lot more going on...u guys are not giving me a chance to explain...I should have taken you to the house...am talking to u ppl 4 Gods sake....answer me!!!!...." I raised my voice in response to the silence they gave to my words, they acted like they were carrying out an instruction given to them. I stayed mute for some minutes too since it was the order of the moment, different sounds of horns from different cars and raving voices of aggressive drivers broke the silence when there was a little progress in the queue. It was becoming annoying but saying a word would only testify more to my insanity, I kept quiet till we broke free from traffic and proceeded to ojota, we were in another holdup but it was obvious it won't last long. The route we were on was not the way home, I was forced out to talk again "where are we going now??..somebody say something.....!!!" There was still no response, we kept speeding forward and in no time we were at yaba, I was beginning to suspect, people do talk about a yaba left for psychological issues, I thought it wasn't real because I never bothered to find out, we pulled in the compound and I voiced out "this can't be...dad u can't put me here...I don't belong here..." , my mum in tears responded "we'll come and check you from time to time rasheed...its just for while..they'll fix up in no tym" she sobbed as I fought to break free from the guards.....I felt a prisk on my neck and everything was blacked out...........

I blinked my eyes and stood like I just gained consciousness,I was on a single iron bed with a blue bed sheet and a pillow, it was real...I was in a psychiatric home where harsh eyes would be on me for any abnormal behaviour "y dey no jxt carry me go babalawo....?y here" I thought deeply,I could see the door on my extreme left with just a vertical opening with an obviously strong tinted glass, you can't see through but they see you. I looked at my self to see what I was putting on, it was obvious it was the uniform here, colour blue just like the bed sheet, a number 0225 was inscripted on the right side of my short blue gown. I still felt naked with the gown on, I stood up and raised it up,I was putting on nothing except my blue short gown, I sat down on the bed again and took a deep breath. "I see you still have a pillow?..ur new here right or u changed your room" a man said suddenly behind me, I swiftly stood up and looked at him,ano ther man was beside him but he was tied to his bed. "My name is richard and I have been here for 2 years" he said, I asked what he did because he was too sane to be here, he waited some few seconds and raised his head to look at me....." I see the dead" he said.....

4 Likes

Re: Ghost-full by FoxyUltimate(m): 6:05am On Apr 17, 2013
Abeg.... Come and continue o... I hate this suspense o... It is killing people o... Minus me sha...
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 7:35am On Apr 17, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate: Abeg.... Come and continue o... I hate this suspense o... It is killing peopleo... Minus me sha...
No worry am back 4 gud.....no dullin
Re: Ghost-full by repogirl(f): 11:12am On Apr 17, 2013
Too short, short, short!!!!!!
Re: Ghost-full by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2013
Slickest, ds update too short o.
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
I'll improve on dat....den I'll av 2 bring back more horror
Re: Ghost-full by Jerry2i(m): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2013
Slickest: I'll improve on dat....den I'll av 2 bring back more horror
yeah! thats what i need.More horror.
Re: Ghost-full by luvmijeje(f): 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
More horror ke! Small small o.
Re: Ghost-full by repogirl(f): 12:39am On Apr 19, 2013
luvmijeje: More horror ke! Small small o.
Lol, I found out its better to read it in the afternoon or morning.... But oga slickest, hafa na? My patience don thin out o! I no wan talk wetin go happen if u no update quick!
Re: Ghost-full by abdulmaliq(m): 1:44am On Apr 19, 2013
Oga slickest.... I get CHEM 301 xams 2mrow... Hnstly after catchin up with ur up date i no fit sleep o... Nyc work man, nyc success
Re: Ghost-full by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
abdulmaliq: Oga slickest.... I get CHEM 301 xams 2mrow... Hnstly after catchin up with ur up date i no fit sleep o... Nyc work man, nyc success
that 1 go help u wella na. Since u no fit sleep, na reading tinz till bay break o. But slickest how far na.
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 12:08am On Apr 20, 2013
Episode 13:
" Am the first born of a family of four, the rest are girls...i belong to the prayer warrior group in my church back in Anambra state. I worked at the local government as a P.O.I and a level 10 officer. Am an introvert, people around me hated my attitude all because I was religious, they said it was to the extreme, they even told it to my face that I was holy holy....they were sinners to me coz I was preaching the gospel and all they did was mock me..even at home the support was minimal , my mother worked at the community shrine since she was 10 becos her father my grandfather was an herbalist respected by all in our community. I decided to walk my path...my own path....I wanted to b a man of God, preach the gospel and let these diabolic and fetish people know the truth, the truth dat jesus died for our sins, dat he is our saviour......am a very prayerful man, I pray all nyt but ppl complain wen am entreating to my Maker, they say I disturb their sleep, they say am goin crazy, they say al sorts to discourage me 4rm walking my path but I was determeaned lyk Kanu would say......it al started when I returned from work one faithful day, the noise from my house and jingling sound of that stupid old fool's gong called my grandfather made me dash...my sister was tied to a chair screaming with her eyes crying blood, her teeth was shrouded wit meat as blood dripped when she screamed, she was 15 yrs old but the wrinkle on her face was like that of a 100yr old , she spoke in a language nobody understood... I knew she was possessed by evil spirits, I asked chidinma the youngest amongst us when dis happened, she said papa said she was an ogbanje and dat he has been on her for over six hours...for the 1st tym in my life I told my grandpa 2 shut the hell up and get out of our house, I insulted him and embarrassed him, he left in shame and anger but I dint care, my old parents were both angry but I ignored them....I rolled up my sleeves up to my elbow,picked my bible from my bag and started praying seriously....the session lasted 2 hours but my sister died while I was still praying...I dint understand, prayer don't kill ppl,it casts out evil....I walked out and stood at the balcony as I watched the crowd in front of me, ppl ar so sunk in dier belief in illiteracy, little sound from any house attracts them,the next thing dey do is to gather round.......my mum came out,held me by the neck and cried out I killed her daughter, she screamed I must kill er too but I ignored her thinking of how possible prayer couldn't make this right...prayer was meant to save not to kill, it was meant to heal not to curse...it was a mystery I couldn't solve...my home was filled with sadness for the rest of the day and talk of the community now will be the brother that killed his sister...I couldn't go to work the next day, people kept trooping in to give heartfelt condolences, those dat couldn't make it sent theirs...the cry of my mother and the pace of my father in front of my room broke my heart...my dad kept pacing while I was on my bed looking at the ceiling thinking of what I said wrong....I noticed something standing across the room when ever my dad walked passed, it was on white but I did not bother....I decided to take a look as I descended my head to glance at it...there was nothing there, though I didn't pay much attention but I could swear there was something white hanging somewhere across the living room...my dad kept pacing and I stood to get ready so I could make arrangements for the burial, I was to go to the cemetery to acquire some space where my sister would lay... I reached for my black shirt that would rhyme with the black trouser I was on, I stuck my head in the hole of the round necked shirt to properly fix it on my port belly, I turned around to put on my slippers and the thing in white was standing in front of me, it was my sister...but she looks different now, she had no iris, her two eyes were black like her pupil got wider,I could see myself in it,her skin was cracked and filled with holes and maggots coming in and out of it, her teeth and nails was rotten; she was staring ryt at me..I was quickly covered in sweat..I staggered back and kept looking at her, my breath became severe as she drew closer to me...my dad stood at the door and said it was time to move, I looked at him and nodded, she was gone....it was a moment of fear for me, I have never seen such before...she was dead but she was still standing in front of me......

We got to the cemetery and saw the officer in charge of reservations, we walked deep into the heart of the cemetery in search of vacant space, we found 1 and my dad concurred to it, we walked back to get papers signed but all I could think of was my dead sister, I saw a man standing on a grave like he was waiting for someone, I looked at my dad and the man in charge but it was obvious he wasn't noticed...I asked for confirmation what he wanted from the officer but he asked me who I was talking about, he looked in the direction of the standing man and asked again who I was talking about....now it was obvious they saw nothing, I replied nobody immediately he asked, he looked at me and shook his head with reasons best known to him. I looked back and the man standing was still looking...looking at me...he knew I saw him but I walked away behind my dad. In no time we were done with the arrangements and headed home. The cemetery was just 15minutes drive away from home and there were still people condoning my mum and siblings. I went in to the room where my sister laid and stared at her covered in a plain sheet, I walked out and went back to my room...I screamed and everybody came to my rescue, they asked what happend, al I could do was point at the wall opposite my door, they held my hands to help me up and kept asking what happened, honestly I couldn't say a word, I dint what was happening, I thought I was suffering from a shock due to my sisters death but later I thought I was hallucinating...seeing things that weren't there but this one I saw was a confirmation of all being real. I was taken to the living room and sat down on the supposed cushion but submerged by wood chair, the picture of the man at the cemetery was in my head, he was the one standing in my room like he was waiting for me to return, his lips were gone and still bleeding,all I could see was his wide open teeth,he was on a black suit with a white shirt stained wit his own blood, his nails were over grown and part of his skull broken and his brains dripping some fluid...I was running a fever and I could feel it,my fingers were shaking and my teeth jamming each other, I had never been that scared in my life...I rested my head and looked at the window beside me, the cemetery man was standing with my dead sister outside, I shouted again as I jumped up...immediately my dad called the nurse on his fone, in no time she came around with syringes which I wasn't surprised to see, she's good at sedating people to sleep no matter the ailment, she spoke to me easy and injected me on my behind, I immediately felt dizzy, I staggered to my bed to lay my head coz of her sedative, she said it was to calm me down.....I laid my head and slept off....I was catching glimpses of sister and the man all around my room throughout the night but I was too weak to stand up or even fully open my eyes...it was morning,my sister's burial was on the way, I stood up took my bath and put on my black on black, I walked to the sitting room and every1 was set, I moved outside and saw the ambulance that brought the coffin, I looked in the wagon and saw the driver on the driver's seat, I noticed a blur figure at the back on the passenger's seat, I walked slowly forward to get a clearer vision and it turned out to be my sister,quickly I tilted my stare and put it on the driver, he looked at me 2 and smile, I smiled back and rushed inside...every1 appeared set,my dad came out of his room and told a man sitting on the chair we were al ready, he got on his feet and ordered his 2 boys he brought there to go get the coffin from the booth,they hurriedly went outside and in no time they came in with the coffin and they proceeded to the room where my sister laid,the man in charge reached for his pocket and brought a bunch of keys, he picked 1 out and asked us to move, I was surprised and asked if he was the driver he said yes as he helped the boys to raise the curtain so they could carry the coffin out with ease, I followed them outside and stared at the front seat of the wagon, I told him a man was sitting there before I came in, the man in charge looked at me and said he had the keys as he jingled them in my face. He walked to the wagon and unlocked the door, he sat on the driver's seat so did his boys on the passengers seat at the back,he started the engine and looked at me, I was still standing where I was trying to figure out what is wrong with me, I concluded I'll need to see the pastor to see if he'ld have a good explanation for this madness. The honk from the wagon's horn by the driver brought back my consciousness. I went to the vehicle and sat beside the driver, we zoomed off and left my parents behind, they were to come in a cab with my siblings. We were on the road and I was looking to my right outside the window, I saw a girl standing by the bush side,her bosoms soaked in blood and her one of her leg missing, I saw her from afar but the looks on the driver and his boys faces showed nothing odd was happening, we zoomed past her as she turned her head in our direction, I looked back at her and she also kept looking at me as she raised her left hand forward like she could hold me. I faced the wind screen and swallowed spit when suddenly the story of the girl kidnapped by ritualists sometimes last year flashed my memory, her body was never found...it was her because I could recognise her face, I could recognise her face because she was the daughter to a chief, I had sex with her once so I still had her picture in my head....

It was 5 hours after the burial and we all were home already, nobody was saying anything, my dad broke the silence with his cough, he was diagnosed of tuberculosis once but was treated but recently he hasn't bin taking his medication. I couldn't go to my room coz I couldn't afford to stay alone, I sat down thinking of strategies and ways of bringing my other two sisters to my room, suddenly my immediate sat beside me and held my hand, she told me it wasn't my fault that I shouldn't see it as mine, she furthered by asking me to stay in their room for a while so as to help them get over her death....she took my thoughts in to her mouth, I was anyway atleast I would help my seeing things situation.....it was thursday morning,I needed to be at work coz it was inspection day,I exited my house and trekked out to the major road, I mounted a bike and told him to take it slow, steadily we got to the front of the local government gate, I dropped and paid my fare, I walked towards the gate and saw mr.imeh standing infront of it, I stretched my hand forth for a handshake to signiofy a good morning, he dint even look at me less respond with his hand, I uttered good morning but he still dint look, I left him there coz sometimes he acts according to the weather and the day was a little foggy, I greeted the gateman, he responded but gave me a suspicious look,I ignored him and proceeded to the office.... I walked in the already opened office and saw the other staffs all mellowed and pale looked, I asked what the problem was and the told me mr.imeh has been missing for 3 days now, I laughed and told them I just him outside the gate just now, everybody rushed outside to find nothing, there was nobody there except the gate man, I was surprised ...I asked the gate man for confirmation and he said he had been the only here at the gate.....I was stunned, I never knew that was the beginning of my mystery......." Richard explained.....

5 Likes

Re: Ghost-full by Jerry2i(m): 1:31am On Apr 20, 2013
Just finished reading this last update.
I'm a bit scared o,i hope i can sleep o.

1 Like

Re: Ghost-full by luvmijeje(f): 6:41am On Apr 20, 2013
Oga o.
Re: Ghost-full by repogirl(f): 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2013
As usual, very good. Soe grammatical errors but otherwise, good.
Re: Ghost-full by abdulmaliq(m): 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2013
Slickest.... Wow, am realy impressed with ur dexterity... Dn't rush it just take ur tym.....

Bt hnstly its scary nd superb
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 9:33am On Apr 21, 2013
abdulmaliq: Slickest.... Wow, am realy impressed with ur dexterity... Dn't rush it just take ur tym.....

Bt hnstly its scary nd superb
Tanx brov
Re: Ghost-full by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
Seriously following.....Epsisode 14 pls!
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 12:30am On May 03, 2013
Here we go......sorry 4d late update,needed 2do some brainstorming if u no worra min.....
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 12:32am On May 03, 2013
Episode 14:
The door securing us in the room made a clicking sound twice indicating someone coming in, it was one of the nurses and a guard, she brought dinner on a white tray and 3 plastic plates in it, it was beans and something that looked like meat,she handed a plate to me with a mild welcoming smile,I held it carelessly and looked at her as she served richard and fed the man tied on the bed, he really appeared crazy to me because his hostile attitude was an evidence of an original psychopath."U better eat it...we don't kno wen anoda would come" richard said, I obeyed him and ate with the plastic spoon in the grotty food. In no time we were done, she packed the plates and went out with the guard, the door clicked again and footsteps followed,richard stood up and went to the bathroom, I heard the twist of a rusty tap and the pressure of the water gushing out audibly, I laid my back on the bed and I heard the twist of the tap once more signifing he was done. Richard came out rubbing his belly and picking his teeth with his right hand as a result of the strands from the so called meat, I didn't eat the meat because it looked spoilt, it smelt spoilt too..."U betta go drink some water.." Richard advised , I told him I will when am ready. "So richard, how did you get here?..." I asked, he walked to his bed and laid his head on the pillow, "after the whole scenario outside the gate my colleagues gave me this obnoxious look, but how could I joke with such was my thought, by then I convinced my self I wasn't suffering from any shock, I was seeing them for real which means imeh was dead. I was left standing at the gate as i watched them all complain about my expensive joke, but there was no smile on my face , I looked across the road and saw the grave man standing there with the supposed driver of the wagon both covered in blood, I quickly turned around for the office but bumped in to the chief's dead daughter, she was so close to me I could hear her whispering voice trying to say something, her tongue was missing but she kept trying to speak, the blood from her mouth was all over my shirt the more she tried saying something. Quickly I took to my heels for the office to narrate my recent ordeal, I hit my leg on the short pavement just in front of my office and fell to the ground, my jaw hit one of the pillars holding the building but I stood up immediately, my colleagues came to my rescue and saw my shirt with touches of blood in the front, I yelled it wasn't my blood, I tried explaining but they told me not to, quickly the corper went in for the first aid box....I was walked to the chair at the reception with my head raised to the ceiling so my bleeding would stop. Its a minor tear the corper said as she cut off the rest of the plaster she stuck below my lower lip, they told me to go home before closing hours that day, well I was expecting that because the redundant process of nothing we engage in on a daily was beginning to become a cause for concern.

On my way home I repeated my routine of spelling amawbia backwards from the board put on the side of the road by the former administration, that was the town I resided back in awka south, I was already an expert at my backward spelling "aibwama" hmm hmm...the sun was up at its peak but my black thick skin was used to it, It was around 1:30pm and the road to my house was as silent as a grave yard,it hadn't changed a bit from the days of my admission struggle,I go with my mum to the market back then after my secondary education,most times I returned home early to take lunch. I looked up ahead and the heat the sun emitted was clear for visuals,it was smoking hot that afternoon...I looked at my stained shirt and decided to tuck it out as I strolled like nothing happened to me, I looked up ahead and saw 3 figures waiting at the junction leading home,it was the grave man,mr.imeh and the chief's daughter, they stood and stared at me like I owed them. I changed my mind and decided to go see the pastor..... My situation was becoming abnormal, initially I thought it was the big blow of my sister's death but its obvious its not, I don't see her anymore, am seeing faces I have never seen before, except one any way....I explained to the pastor, he asked series of questions and drew conclusions; I see him as a mentor, a role model, he talked like he had divine wisdom from heaven,well that's why he's a clergy.....he said its either I was possessed by the spirits invoked on my sister or serving the punishment of being rude to my grandpa, but which ever one it is, prayer is capable..you shall be saved...he said, I felt relief from his words,he was so confident and I believed him. He told me to go home, he said he'll need to freshen up but I refused because any moment of solitude for me is an opportunity for them(ghosts), I told him I was going to wait so we leave together, he acknowledged my decision and went in to his room. I sat in a corner in the living room putting my elbow on the arm rest and my ear on my palm...I stepped outside for no reason and stood in the balcony, the silence whispered the beauty of a sunny afternoon, I looked round the fenceless compound and wondered what was keeping him from building a fence around his house, well the fence was what instigated him not having a gate,I thought to my self.....I noticed two women standing in the middle of the compound, their backs were facing me, one was shorter than the other obviously. I could hear them cry, it was so loud but nobody came to their aid considering the silence submerging the whole environment, I decided to act caring.... I spoke loudly askin what happened but their cry was all that responded, I decided to get close,I took few steps before I could get to them, I touched the shorter one on the shoulder and she turned around looking right at me with empty eye sockets, I fell to the ground with my hands supporting me, I screamed paaaaaassssstttoooor but there was no response, the other woman turned around too giving a straight look without eyes at me, they both stretched their hands out as a form of support for their missing eyes, they did not stop their murmuring cry as they walked closer to me, their bellies were stripped open and their intestines mixed with the dusty earth, it was horrible, I ran inside and was about shutting the door behind me when............................

I snapped out of my nightmare, I was still on the couch in one corner of the living room, I raised my head for the wall clock and saw I have been in a ten minutes deep slumber, though my heart was still beating but I smiled slightly at my crazy dream. I stood up firmly and called out for the pastor but he did not respond, I decided to clear my doubts by looking round the compound and made sure it was only a dream, I looked at the entrance door and saw shadows moving under the little space below it, I took courage to check what was lurking behind the door as I forcefully opend the door to see nothing, all there was was the voice of silence everywhere, I took a sigh of relief and shut the door again. I called out for the pastor but still no response, we were close though but I have never thought of entering in to his room but I have a reason to now, the lobby was so dark the heavy sunlight couldn't grace it, I called again but still no response, it was a three bedroom flat too enormous for a resident, I checked the first room on my left but it was empty, there was nothing. In the room except the four walls surrounding it and a ceiling covering, I closed the door and stepped forward slowly with my heart still raging from my nightmare, my imagination started working involuntarily, I swallowed spit and opened the next door on my left, the key was still stuck in the handle meaning he is either inside the room or forgot to close it, there was a tattered mattress up ahead by the window, the curtain covering the window was a deep coloured one definitely not for beautification, I walked in and noticed a square shaped hole in the heart of the room, it had a wooden door leading to an underground which I opened but would need a torch to see what lies beneath, I wondered why pastor would have an inner chamber in his house....things became more scary when I heard a faint voice telling to leave in igbo, it was a female's voice and it came from the room opposite where I was, now my heart was pounding,fear was all over me like the cloth I had on....I went out of the room and proceeded to the room where I heard the voice, I called out for pastor again but this time with a shaky voice, the room appeared to be the master bedroom,it was the only one on the right side of the lobby, the door to the room was slightly opened,one could barely see what was going on inside....I slowly approached the door and looked to my left where a machete stained with blood on the sharp edge laid, I picked it up with my left hand as a protection measure....I pushed the door and walked in....my God!!! I saw dozens of people roaming the room with all their eyes all plucked out, some naked girls and parts of their body missing, children, women,boys and girls all crying in different tones....I stood there shaking without knowing what to do, suddenly they all faced me at the same time with their cracked faces and coagulated blood dripping everywhere in the room,they came closer and I kept shaking where I stood, I got a grip on my self and took to my heels with my weapon well gripped in my hand, I ran to the lobby but the two women from my nightmare were waiting for me at the entrance leading to the sitting room, they were exactly dressed the way they were in my dream, they were still crying with their intestine still dragging the floor, I ran to the closest room and started calling for help, I closed the door behind me and kept shouting for help......suddenly one of the wardrobes opened forcefully and a man crawled out with his legs missing,his brain was dropping as he moved closer to me, I stepped back and kept screaming for help....I tripped and fell in to the hole in the room, there was a big bang of the door as I landed on the depth of the underground, it was so dark and filled with the smell of something stinky...I heard cries up above me and steps on the wooden door, I was trapped..........

1 Like

Re: Ghost-full by frank317: 7:29am On May 03, 2013
Ha ha... I love this, well done bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Theory X--- A Crime Thriller / Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today / Who Am I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.