Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Ghost-full - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ghost-full (38285 Views)

A Tour With A Ghost / Indian Ghost Stories / Ghost Writer Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 10:21pm On May 15, 2013
Based on the complaint lodged by one of my wonderful readers, I have decided to paragraph my writing, infusing suspense in every paragraph.....I hope you guys like it,if you don't please kindly indicate by commenting
Episode 18:

"Well I think I'll continue my story later because my eyes are heavy for now...." Richard said yawning on his bed, he lifted his legs off the ground so he could lie on his bed comfortably, he had been on his buttocks the whole time on his bed narrating his ordeal, he took a deep breath and said "little by little I understood the words of the old man...." He slept on his left shoulder and turned his back at me. I sat on my bed thinking of all I had been through this past week, "I have to leave this place" I said in my thoughts and the only way that could happen was going to bed, but.....the problem was I wasn't feeling sleepy,it was strange because I had already past my normal bed time obviously, the silence in the mental home told me so.

I stood up from my bed and walked to the door to see if I could see through and see what was going on beyond the room but the metal door made it impossible, I slowly turned back facing the room,richard was fast asleep already while the aberrant man tied to the bed ferociously moved the bed with the help of the belts used in keeping his hands and legs captive, his mouth was also sealed with a tape in which I saw as cruelty, I wondered why the nurse would want him quiet throughout the night, so others could sleep might be reason for the inhuman act, he wasn't sleeping but looked uncomfortable with the way he wrinkled his face, I moved closer to him looking him in the eye, he stopped his rough movement and stared back at me.

His left eye had a whitish substance right in the centre of his pupil, a medical student who was a friend of mine now late once told me that an eye with a white obstruction in the centre of the pupil is an eye sickened with cataract, I knew it at first sight as he kept looking at me like I was a new creature from another planet. I reached for the tape covering his mouth and detached it, he started laughing again while he talked gibberish "you will diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeee!!!!!......hahahahahahahahha........she will kiiiiiiiiiiiiii uuuuuuuuuuu!!!!.....hahahhaahahhaaha" he shouted as he shook the bed energetically, quickly I shut him up by sealing his mouth with the tape and took some steps back, richard got up from his bed with his eyes half opened and whispered "what's that.." drowsily

Richard took an audible breath out as he laid back to sleep, I stared at the crazy man and pointed at him "your really crazy mehn" I certified as I walked in to the bathroom,the basin looked clean but the bath tub wasn't, It had some rusty stains on both the inside and its exterior, I faced the basin and turned the tap anti clockwise, water gushed out making a heavy sound, I reduced the pressure by turning clockwise, I put my hand below the tap opening and washed my hand, I drank some too with the help of my right palm. I walked back to my bed and laid down,I closed my eyes to force myself to sleep which was unusual of me, I possess that gift of sleeping if I want to but it seemed not to be working at this moment.

Minutes later,the silence was disturbed by the knock of someone's shoes walking towards our ward, the knock sounded distant but the echo made it sound near, the steps got closer every second as the knock hit the tiled floor...suddenly the knocking stopped, there was silence again...then there was a noisy scratch on the tiles as if someone took out the heels from a lady's shoes and scratched on the ground, the scratching echoed down like it was approaching, I payed attention and noticed the scratch was getting closer, I sat up and wished the room had a switch so I could turn off the fluorescent that brightened the room, well there was no window showing the long corridor,the only window in the ward was the one guided by a bulglary proof leading outside,it had a mosquito net and a metal window door, it was the only one one could use to see the streets of lagos.

The scratch got nearer by the second scaring me a little, I walked to the wall where the noise was coming from beside the door, I placed my right ear on the wall with my face facing the entrance of the bathroom, the scratch got closer and stronger and it appeared I was the only one hearing it, I stayed attentive to check if I would hear anything else apart 4rm the scratch but the scratch was all that there was, no voice, nothing. I withdrew from the walls a little and condoned my self that the walls were keeping me safe and that nothing could get through the walls except through the door and with a key. The scratch got to my ward and stopped, then the knock began again but this time very slow and moved each step towards the door.

Suddenly, the scratching and the knocking stopped, it stopped in front of our ward, "Thank God the door is locked.." I thought, I knew nothing could come in except it har the keys, I shakily went back to my bed and stared at the door, I noticed the door handle was moving a little downwards like someone was holding it on the outside, suddenly it stopped moving and went back to its normal position. I waited for minutes but there were no more movements or sounds outside the ward still I found it hard to calm down, my heart was still beating like a small talking drum which I knew would calm down in no time.

Minutes later, I stood up and walked to the window where I could see the streets lights of the beautiful lagos city, cars still moved but wasn't same like the day time, the sound they made was very audible as they sped by quickly one after the another, the intervals took long before another vehicle passed by. It was a beautiful view from where I stood, the ward I was in was high up the mental home allowing a broader view of the environs. My eyes picked a figure standing in the centre of the highway, it was standing under a faulty traffic light with its face turned towards the ground it was on a white garment , an on coming car screeched trying to avoid the the figure that looked like a "her", she did not make a move like she intentionally wanted to get hit, the vehicle did not after avoiding her it just took off at a high speed.

I got interested in the scenario and got closer to the window, I heard another car approach but it passed her leaving comment "u don mad, commot for road!!!".as he drove past her, she did not look at the vehicles that avoided her nor respond to any comment, all she did was stood still and faced her head to the ground. I noticed patients in the mental home don't dress in white long garments, if its white its short but may be the females wear it I further thought because the only female I sighted here was a nurse and she wasn't dressed in a white garment, I stared at the lady across the road from my high placed ward, no driver seemed to alight to correct her strange positioning.

Cars kept dashing beside her raining curses and heading to their destination, I got angry and felt like shouting "get of the road sick head" but I couldn't because she wouldn't even hear if I did because of the distance between us....not long, a bike approached and shouted from the distance he sighted her, "commorr for rooad...commorr for rooad!!!" He screamed as he rode past her stretching his left hand towards her face to grace her with a slap so may be she'ld get back to her right senses, he hit her on the face but she did not move an inch from where stood...I thought a hit on motion was supposed to at least shake or take her to the ground but no it did not, she stood as if nothing touched her.....the hit had no effect.

Seconds after the man on the bike did what he thought was the right thing, I heard a very loud crash and immediately traced it with my pupil, all I saw was the bike man flying off his bike, he hit his head on one the metal street lights and his bike dashed off scratching the ground. I saw particles flinged out of his head as he hit the ground with so much momentum...my heart kicked faster as I quickly searched with my eyes for the possible cause of this strange accident, there was nothing, no portholes....nothing was on the tarred ground that could have obstructed the poor man's movement. His body laid helplessly on the ground as the lights from other polls glared on his body, blood poured out of his head like an open pipe.

The lady in white walked to his body and stood beside him, the light glowing on them went off while the one she initially stood under blinked and came back on. At this time, I was covered in fear because she sure wasn't mad...she stood beside him staring at his corpse as she kept turning her neck left and right. "Oh God.." I whispered, she suddenly stopped and raised her head forward....she suddenly looked up in my direction string me straight in the eye.....quickly I moved away from the window breathing heavily, suddenly the scratching on the walk way started again and was very loud this time...a heavy bang hit the iron door as I quickly turned around staring at the door...I heard a metal scratching the tiled floor in the bathroom, I felt cold deep in my skin, the shadow of someone standing protruded from the bathroom...I staggered as I stepped back towards the wall, I tripped and fell as a result of a missing tile hitting my head hard on the wall.... I felt weak as my eyes closed, I caught a glimpse of someone coming out of the bathroom with an axe .....I passed out.....

4 Likes

Re: Ghost-full by abdulmaliq(m): 9:56am On May 16, 2013
Wow wow wow... Scarrrrrryyy
Re: Ghost-full by FoxyVista(m): 11:01am On May 16, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ghost-full by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 16, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 11:58pm On May 18, 2013
My sincere apologies for my failure 2 update,been occupied with rehearsals for the glo xfactor audition on saturday which am very sure u'ld av advised to tk part...I'll still squeez time out 2 update...thnx
Re: Ghost-full by Jerry2i(m): 10:34pm On May 20, 2013
Slickest: My sincere apologies for my failure 2 update,been occupied with rehearsals for the glo xfactor audition on saturday which am very sure u'ld av advised to tk part...I'll still squeez time out 2 update...thnx
no qualms.
Ride on slick
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 11:30pm On May 20, 2013
Episode 19:

I woke up drowsy feeling aches in my head,I felt something walk from my nostril down to my lip as I leaned forward, I reluctantly touched my upper lip and took a look at my finger,my nose was bleeding as a result of my little accident. I stood up with the support of my bed and sat on it with the strings carrying the mattress indicating with sounds of pressure, I touched the back of my head and felt a protrusion of my skin, it was swollen and it hurt, that was also as a result of the same fall,the hit must have been a hard one I thought to my self as I took a slight breath of oxygen in and stared at the metal door in front of me, the handle caught my eyes because it had blood on it like some one held it with a palm soaked in blood.

Suddenly the horror happenings of the early hours lit my head, I recalled quickly in a flash what I happened before I blacked out, I stood up and walked to the door to examine the door handle by looking but not touching it, I remembered seeing someone from the bathroom before I fell...I slowly crept to the bathroom which was surprisingly empty, the only sound I heard was the dripping water from the unlatched tap in to the basin. I walked in and had the tap closed firmly noticing a square shape on the wall, surely it was meant for a mirror which was probably removed or broken, I opened the tap again to get some water for my face as I rubbed my face gently with some water on my right, then the call to prayer from different mosques from distance broke the scary silence.

"Thank God its morning.." I whispered, it was such a long night for me even when I thought everything was fine in here...suddenly I saw blood trailing back to the main ward, I knew something bad must have happened while I blacked out, I followed the blood drops back in to the ward and saw it came from the crazy man's bed, different thoughts had their say in my head but the only question I could come up with was "what must have happened?". I took few steps towards the bed and heard the knock again but only this time it was walking away, I stopped for a moment and paid attention to the knocks on the floors of the echoing passage as it faded out...I continued to the bed and couldn't believe what I saw...I screamed!!!...

My soprano pitch scream pierced through richard's ears, he jumped on his feet in a hurry and kept looping the same question "what happened...what happened..." as he scratched his eyes forcefully while standing beside his bed. He whispered "what happened" once again but my mouth was too heavy to answer, I looked at him as he stared at me while he walked towards where I stood, his right eye was red already and shrinked, he got to the bed and covered his mouth with both of his palms in surprise..he stretched the question again "wwwhhaat haappend??.."as he whispered in a lower and a shaky tone..." I don't know I replied"..

Richard filled with surprise asked again "what do you mean you don't kno? I thought I left you awake, "yes you did cos I couldn't sleep..but I don't know what happened to him..I sswwwear" I replied quickly, "and why is your nose bleeding ?.." He asked again in a more accusing manner, "I fell and blacked out.." I simply replied, "that sounds untrue mehn..." He dragged his voice as he paced the room, "how can u pass out in a room because you fell...hmmm that preposterous.." He chuckled but wore an angry face..."I swear I passed out.. There was a some noise coming from the passage..then I saw this persons shadow coming out of the bathroom with an axe before I passed out.." I explained

"I know its hard for you to believe me but its the truth...I swear to you" I further explained in a more convincing voice, "many strange things happened this morning but that I'll explain later...first how do we get out of this mess because if you deny and I deny then who did it?...and whose gonna believe me when I tell them of the shadow from the bathroom....richard...we are not alone in here...." I told him confidently...he looked confused as he stared at the window like he saw something, he looked in the direction he was staring and saw nothing, I looked back at him and he was staring at me this time....suddenly he said "untie his hands I'll loosen his legs..."," what are we doing?" I asked..

"Just do it..." He replied shouting at me, quickly I held the mad man's hand to loosen the belt, so I did for the other and asked "now what next.?.." Richard neglected me like I didn't exist, he threw the mad man's leg carelessly off the bed hurriedly and looked at me..."we need to make it look like a suicide" he said, "now help me lift the body to the ground, I looked at the mad man's corpse in pity, the gap between his head and the rest of his body was up to two centimetres,his eyes and mouth were both wide opened , the tape was taken off before he was beheaded right where he slept,,,I wondered who and why he must have been beheaded....now the misery sets in....

"On three.." Richard told as I put my hand on his shoulders to lift the body to the ground, we dropped him on the ground and richard told me to put the head on the rest on the body, I shook my head in denial and told him I couldn't , richard did not pay any attention to me as he climbed on his bed to reach for the fluorescent tube up on the ceiling, the light went off and we were put in darkness, the lights from outside reflected in through the window giving us a little glaze, the bathroom bulb also exceeded the little it could give not leaving us in total darkness. Richard jumped on the ground and walked to the body, "get the head buddy.." He shouted, I nervously grabbed the head, It felt heavy "now this is some big head meehn" I whispered to myself, I placed it on the rest of the neck as richard ordered.

He carefully broke the tube and held the longer part stuffing the shorter in to the bleeding neck,he broke some parts to pieces and poured into the neck also, the scene was too gore for me to stare so I walked to the window and saw people gathered on the side of the road, obviously the bike man's corpse attracted them all. A police van was parked on the other side of the road meaning the police got everything under control, to their understanding it was an accident,well it appeared to be, I searched for his bike but it was not in the scene, I looked in the police van and was not in there, it was obvious it has been stolen by someone else, now their statement would simply be" just hit and run"...

I turned to richard which was at this time done with his suicide situation creation, he stood looking at the lifeless body like an artist looking at his own innovation,I moved close to him and asked "is a fluorescent tube sharp enough to behead someone?...how is it possible to commit suicide by beheading yourself.." I made it known to him as I looked at the lifeless body and his left hand holding the rest of the tube with blood stains at the sharp edge. "Its the best I could come up with...or do you have any better and convincing idea to present?.." He asked me and I replied with a convincing" no"," when this is over you'll have to tell me what really happened in here..." "He said, that's not a problem......sure"
I replied...

2 Likes

Re: Ghost-full by plainmirror(m): 3:05pm On May 26, 2013
Waiting for more uploads.
Anyway kudos 4 ☑ work so far
Re: Ghost-full by Jerry2i(m): 6:02pm On May 26, 2013
Nice work slick,keep it coming.
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 9:34am On May 31, 2013
Episode 20:

Richard rubbed his palms on the dead man's cloth and stood up heading for the bathroom, "its simple, we woke up when we heard the broken sound of the fluorescent tube...we saw him dead on the floor and that was it!!!....capiche?" He said while standing at the entrance of the bathroom, he went in and the sound of water gushing from the tap came next, he came out rubbing his hands on his short robe and walked to the to the door, "here we go..."He said...he banged the door with all the strength he had in his arms, but the response he got was bangs from other doors from other wards. What was he thinking, this is a mental home, every action is an innovation to them so they emulate. Richard didn't stop shouting for help and hitting the door but the noise from other doors submerged his.

He never gave up as he kept banging on the metal door, "this is not doing any good richard." I suggested, he ignored me and carried on in a hopeful way like he knew he was going to get a response sooner or later, I walked to the window and looked down in to the mental home compound where some nurses were standing beside a gp tank, I needed no one to tell me they were doing their morning duty,gossiping....I stuck my hand out through the window and waved it as I shouted "help" so they could hear, they lifted their faces up and ignored me like it was a normal routine for every patient to wave their hands and shout for help early in the morning..."Pesin don die for here ooo" I shouted but they turned deaf hears, I left the window and returned with the mad man's head in my hands, I screamed again and now I got their attention, they screamed in response and all ran in the same direction...I dropped the head and watched richard bang on the door tiredlessly.....

There was a double click sound from the door where richard stood, I was sitting on my bed staring at the corpse on the ground but quickly got on my feet at the sound of the click from the door. In came a fat security woman accompanied by two lanky guards that appeared to be of a lower rank, she came in and saw the dead body lying on the ground, she reacted with her facial expression like she was saying "what the hell happened in here?", she moved towards richard and asked what really happened as she snapped her fingers at the other two guards, one left in a hurry leaving the other by the door. Richard remained silent despite her persistent questioning on what happened, there was this angry look on richards face like he and the female guard had a misunderstanding.

In no time distinct knocks from different shoes approached the echoing hall way, it sounded like there were many people on their way to the ward, for sure the security had gone for his superiors. At first was the entrance of an elderly doctor, he stood at the entrance looking straight at what laid on the bare ground, whispers from other subordinates that accompanied him brought more fear in to me like there would be some kind of punishment for this grave incident they felt was an offence which indeed is. The doctor walked to the demised body and bent down beside it asking "hope no one touched anything apart from the patients that stay here", they all responded by murmuring, he looked back at the fat security guard who quickly stood firmly and answered straight, "no one touched anything sir!!!"

The police arrived and their presence brought it more tension because they saw the incident as a murder case, well they out rightly didn't say it but their approach and movement gave it the look of a murder incident. There was a familiar face in the midst of the policemen who paraded the room for possible clues that might help their investigation. It was inspector onayemi, and he recognised me really well because he stared at me as he spoke to the aged doctor, " ...we'll interrogate them differently so we know where we are heading..." Onayemi concluded as he concluded the conversation between he and the doctor whilst he also smiled back at me like he was going to eat me raw.

Richard followed the inspector out of the ward accompanied by 4 other cops, the room was still crowded with some hospital officials and some police men. I sat on my bed and thought of the consequences attached to this unexplainable incident, I pray the mad man has no family or else I and richard are really in for it, I pray richard stick to our little short story he innovated, I pray the hospital doesn't put the blame on me because I am the only stranger in the ward and my first night resulted to the demise of a patient in a brutal manner,he had been crazy for only God knows how long but had his breath steady,I pray the nurses don't see my calling for help with the mad man's head in my hands as suspicious, I pray onayemi hadn't made up his mind because he already had the thoughts of me being insane...stylishly, all fingers are pointing at me.

Some cleaners came in with mops and buckets followed by some men with 1 of them holding a nylon like bag big enough to stuff the corpse in, in the body went to the bag then was the head, the cleaners did what they were supposed to and left the over crowded ward in a jiffy. The police men in the ward whispered to each other but it was impossible to hear their conversation, I tried listening but their voices became more faint like they knew my intention. They made me feel guilt like I was responsible for what happened through their silent conversation, they glanced at me after every whisper, I readjusted paying less attention to them. They stood by the entrance of the toilet muttering annoyingly when something strange appeared behind them....she was staring at me with her scary eyes..

The burnt girl stood behind them staring at me like we had an unfinished business, for the first time I needed her help and I wasn't scared, I needed to get away from this prison called a mental home, at that moment I wasn't thinking of what was going to transpire post the incident, all I had on my mind was to get away, she faded away with the approach of richard and onayemi...richard walked in with a suspicious look of betrayal, I knew he had implicated me mere looking in to his eyes, I saw deceit all over him and it irritated me, if only I knew what he said...he kept looking at me like he was saying "am sorry mehn!!! I had to" deep down in him, I careened my face in anger towards onayemi standing at the door, he beckoned with his hand and nodded his head like I was a deaf and dump.

I walked out of the ward behind onayemi on the long passage, other doors to the wards were totally locked except ours due to the unexpected incident, onayemi's rear looked very familiar, his structure was like I have gotten a glimpse of it somewhere which is very difficult to recall at the moment, he walked like he was a weight lifter and his height was something to behold, he definitely would be a ladies man for sure. Suddenly the scratching sound I heard in the middle of the night came to life behind me, we were already at the stairs leading to the lower floor, I stopped and looked back in a hurry but all I caught was the scratching noise at the other end of the passage and something on white walked past into the walls, the noise did not stop as it echoed down to where I stood...

I really felt like running to the other end of the long passage to see what was making so much babble, it almost gave me a heart attack earlier today and might have been the antecedent of the problem am now in, I stood at the edge of the stair case staring straight at the other end and listening to the fading scratch of the anonymous THING. "Hey!!!! My friend!!!!!!" shouted onayemi on the lower part of the stairs where he stood, he beckoned with his hand again and nodded, I got angry and replied "am not deaf and dump and am also not mad..." He smiled sarcastically and responded "I know..". I made my anger obvious through the look on my face and the tone of my voice which he ignored and continued to climb down the stair case.

Onayemi walked into an office that appeared to be the elderly doctor's based on the inscription placed on the door, the office was located on the ground floor in which I could see the main entrance right in front of me, I thought of taking to my heels to abscond but reality set my thoughts right, running in to the streets of yaba in a mad man's uniform was a bad idea, lagosians will definitely run after me and bundle me back in here which might attract some kind of punishment. Onayemi opened the door and ordered me to go inside, I obeyed and walked in to the office, the doctor was sitting on the boss chair while the chair opposite him was facing the wall. I stood in one corner watching onayemi lock the door and proceeding to the window, he told me to sit which I did and was ready to answer what ever question he asked.......

3 Likes

Re: Ghost-full by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:01am On May 31, 2013
Please continue
Re: Ghost-full by Jerry2i(m): 1:23pm On May 31, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate: Please continue
Re: Ghost-full by plainmirror(m): 1:25pm On May 31, 2013
Oliver twist
#askin' 4 more......#
Re: Ghost-full by repogirl(f): 1:44pm On May 31, 2013
For me, this story has entered voice mail....interesting but inconsistent.
Re: Ghost-full by phunmydahdah(f): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2013
I usually dont leave a comment on nairaland but i would say Ghost full is the bomb full of horror. I love horror. The story isnt voicemail repogirl and ur story is so interesting pls take your time guys you are doing a great a job i wish to purchase your books someday.

2 Likes

Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
Episode 21:

Onayemi stood in front of the window staring outside with his back facing me, the doctor who was seated in front of me was feeling so relaxed with his head leaned on the head rest, nobody was saying anything and it was becoming annoying, all there was was the sound coming from the leather chair I sat on as I readjusted every second, I was becoming uncomfortable and scared of what he was going to ask me. Onayemi paced around the office as he walked majestically to and fro in front of me without uttering a word nor even a look in to my eyes, he acted like he was compiling the questions he was going to put up to me in his head, it appeared he was getting ready as he stopped his pacing and stood by the window again..

Suddenly he voiced out, "what happened in there..?" He inquired with a harsh tone and a wrinkled face as he turned his face looking straight at me, I got a little confused but did not show it because deep in my head was emptiness due to confusion, I blinked my eyes rapidly and adjusted my buttocks on the leather chair, I began sweating when this thought came in to my head like " are you stupid?..did you kill him?..why are sweating?...its like you don't know your body response shows you're guilty of the crime...?"...with the little courage I gave myself I straightened up where I sat and took a deep breath of composure, I buffed my face with my palm to efface the sweat on my fore head, I lightened up and cooled my nerves down staring at onayemi with a more serious look....."Answer me my friend!!!!!!!!!" He shouted...

The sudden raise of his voice depicted he was angry, I trembled at his utterance and was quick to respond, "I didn't kill him I swear...." I replied wearing a worried look on my face, " I didn't ask if you killed him young man...simple, what happened in there?.." He asked with a gentle voice this time, " ok....its like this.... We....we.....we were asleep and ...and...and then we heard this noise .....and then......fucq this mehn!!!....see officer!!! Honestly we did not commit the crime but richard made the whole thing up...I woke up first seeing him stone dead with his head off his neck, richard woke up next and decided to create an impression of the whole incident being a suicide..I didn't really buy the idea but it was the best option I could pick so I concurred....officer that is the truth, I know its hard to believe but that was exactly what happened" I explained confidently and it felt like i lifted a heavy burden off my chest, it felt good but It appeared not to onayemi and the doctor.

There was a short silence which was later broken by onayemi's laughter, "mmmuuuuaaaahhhahahahahahaha" , immediately he wore a frown and said "you think am crazy?..or oh! You feel am stupid?..weeell....you expect me to believe your story right?.... Well I don't..." . I felt betrayed and really wanted to know what explanation Richard gave to onayemi, my story sounded senseless but that what exactly what happened except for me skipping the part I saw the lady with the axe, if I had said that it would really had portrayed me crazy, but what difference does it make?...they still did not believe the unbelievable truth. Now the agitation of what was going to happen to me became the ruler of my thought....

Onayemi stood straight and faced the doctor like he already made up his mind, the doctor also got on his feet giving the inspector utmost attention..."I'll have to take him with me to the station for more questioning so we can get the exact scenario of what happened because it appears he was the first to see the man dead and I also sense some foul explanations from what he said but do not worry doctor....I can guarantee you that by this time tomorrow we'll know who the killer is..." Onayemi told the doctor, "I'll have to contact his parents so they can know what is going on ....thank you very much inspector, I really appreciate!!..." The doctor replied shaking hands with onayemi with a broad smile on his face...

"But we are both suspects!!! We were both in the room when it all happened!!! Why must you arrest me alone ?.....this is not fair officer!!!!....." I screamed at the top of my voice moving towards the door, onayemi looked at me like I was a criminal, I could tell he couldn't wait to get me in to the station so he could derive his joy from torturing me, that was what I couldn't imagine, I have been through a lot this past week and I really don't deserve to be tortured at all."Sergeants!!!" Onayemi called on his inferior subordinates who barged in hitting the door behind my head as they opened it, "take him to the van..." He said, one of them grabbed me by the robe while the other held my neck tightly and pushed me forward out of the office, I couldn't over power them because their bones felt like iron on my skin, " I want my lawyer...I deserve to call my lawyer.." I shouted...like I had one....

They tossed me into the van where three huge police men in uniform sat, I composed myself and sat in between them without making a sound, I even became careful of not making noise with the way I breathe in oxygen through my nose, my heart beat sounded like a knock on the door and it felt like it was bulging out of my chest after every beat. Onayemi came out of the hospital and looked at me with a smile on his face, I became confused because it was a suspicious one, he made it look like he had been searching for me all his life and now that he finally got me...I wonder what he was going to do to me. The siren from the van came on and the engine kick started immediately, we zoomed out of the hospital's main compound and joined other vehicles on the road but they all made way for us due to the sound of the siren.

In no time we slowed down and pulled in the stations compound, I was still in my short robe without any pants or boxers, I alighted from the van and straightened the robe by pulling it so it could cover my thighs better, I was a little happy at the mediocrity of the police because they arrested a mental patient and still left him with his clothes on...crazy people... The huge men also dropped from the van and waited for the inspector to come forth and give orders, I spared the moment to look round the compound which was filled with abandoned vehicles and impounded motor bikes, people trooped in and out for different reasons best known to them and the police..."we all have problems and that's what makes us human" I thought...

Onayemi finally shut the door to the van and approached us where we stood, he looked at me and smiled again which at that moment got me pissed, "is he gay or something?." I asked in the depth of my thought such that I couldn't hear it my self, he looked at his sergeants and told them to take me and stay with me at the counter, "make sure he writes his statement!! Ena hear?..." He ordered them, "I'll join you soon...I dey come.." He said as he walked towards the entrance of the station. I looked at him again and some thing kept telling me I have seen him before, that might be the reason he's strangely smiling at me, the sergeants ushered me in to the station like I was the ring leader of some dangerous insurgents.

I walked to the counter and stopped in front of a lady officer, she looked serious like she was writing a determinant exam, an officer from behind me lifted the a part of the counter and told me to me to go in, I did and stood leaning on the wall for support, at this time I was dead hungry but I dare not say because these animals here are worse than the devil himself. I was given a pen to and a sheet of paper to write my statement which I was really willing to do, I leaned on the counter and started my story from the moment I got the house at the outskirts of lagos, I explained my ordeal and the happenings that led me to the psychiatric home, I also mentioned the gay look onayemi gave me and the suspicious smiles too, all this I wrote and ended it with "and this is the statement of a crazy man"...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghost-full by plainmirror(m): 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
Huhhhh!
Re: Ghost-full by MsSpaqs(f): 10:14am On Jun 07, 2013
D
Re: Ghost-full by MsSpaqs(f): 10:15am On Jun 07, 2013
Is ds d end?
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ms Spaqs: Is ds d end?

I'll tell u wen its..sorry 4 d delay...itz due to som situations dat can't b altered...... more uploads to com...
Re: Ghost-full by Jerry2i(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2013
Slickest:

I'll tell u wen its..sorry 4 d delay...itz due to som situations dat can't b altered...... more uploads to com...
waiting for more update,slick.
Keep it up,more bundle to your data plan.
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2013
Episode 22:

I dropped the pen on the fully written sheet in front of me on the counter, "u don finish?" The officer with the big head asked politely, it appeared he was scared of me, I snapped to the fact that I was in a lunatic's uniform which indeed might be the reason for the awe, I just smiled and nodded my head in response,he diverted his attention from me and faced the short woman on his side. I stepped back to my initial position and leaned on the wall, I took a deep breath and my stomach gave a loud rumble telling it was empty, I recalled the last time I ate and I quickly accepted the fact that I was seriously hungry, the officers in charge didn't look hospitable to me except the one with the big head.

I battled my hunger state by occupying myself with the funny looking rears of the officers in front of me, I stared at the rear of the big headed officer whose head weight looked visible, the way his neck shook at every turn made the head look like a burden, the head struggled to sit on the neck, "watta head..!" I said deep in my thoughts. Next was the compressed female officer, I started my stare from her legs which looked like a bart used in playing base ball but had more volume, I proceeded upwards stopping at the backside of the very enormous buttocks, it was in 3D because of its protrution, I could put a glass cup at the top and it would sit comfortably without shaking, it looked heavy and I was very sure it would carry the most weight than other parts of her body...."Omo dis is yannsh!!!.." I said deep inside...

I was about moving to my next victim of humour when the short lady turned back slowly and said "wetin you tok?"....I thought I exclaimed deep within me but I never knew the power of her rear backside could bring out the voice of my thoughts, I said it loudly unconsciously and she heard me clearly, it was obvious I was referring to her and very sure I wasn't the first human to pass a naughty comment on her excessive endowment, she looked angered at my verification as she walked up to me. Her colleagues chuckled and told her to take it easy but on the contrary her rage became red hot, she ignored them and reached for her black 'kondo', the funny thing was that I felt no remorse for my naughty act and I wasn't scared of the consequence.

She raised her hand to land a hit on me but obviously her arm wasn't long enough to get to my face, she made me feel like a giant setting apart her width, "HeY" called out onayemi as he walked in through the wide entrance, the maltina bottle shaped officer withdrew her hand and stepped back to her counter, "no worry now...." She said silently, I responded with a mocking chuckle meaning "what really can you do?". My mother walked in right behind onayemi followed by my father holding little sophie, swiftly my mood changed in to a self pity and partially disappointing one, I looked at my mum who burst in to tears immediately she set her eyes on me, she shook her head as she proceeded to the counter, she raised the connected part of the counter to reach for me where I stood.

I felt love when she held on to me to give me that motherly hug, she wept on my shoulder which also tempted tears from my eyes, I held the tears back so they don't see the tears of a man drop. My mum let go by moving. A step back and looking straight in to my eyes, "I know you did not do it rasheed!...I trust you..." She said confidently, "and we would get you out of here...I promise" she concluded. I nodded at her encouraging words and slightly smiled at her, she smiled back as tears still traced paths on her cheek, I held her hand and told her not to worry "everything would be fine I promise..." I said confidently like I had a plan or a magic word I would whisper that'll put everything back to normal the way it once was...

Sophie came forward as she stuffed her way past my mum in the space lacked corner, she raised her arms telling me to lift her up(she does that back home when ever she had something important to say), I grabbed her by her armpit and carried her, she had added weight or may be its me that lost weight, I put her on the counter because I lacked the strength of holding her with my both hands, she sat and adjusted her blue dress like an adult(she always acts like an adult, I still see her mother's attitude in her, a wish for every man....you'll never know the value of what you have till its sold and bought by those who fancy....we never fancied her while she walked the earth, now we reminisce after death took her away....I still feel sorry!!!)

"Come back home uncle Rasheed...". Sophie blurted with her soothing voice, she wore a pale and persuasive look on her face as she looked the other way making her request, "I wanted freedom, alone time...I wanted to mix up with my padis and do other freedom stuffs a 27 year old graduate would want to do...I didn't want to be controlled or take care of unnecessary responsibilities ... I wanted to live my own life without anybody monitoring and giving me advices I don't need....all this was my reason for leaving home, we did not appear happy but deep inside we were grateful to have each other...a place with superiors and an instrument of authority puts limits to excesses..." All this went on solemnly in my mind, all I wanted to do at that moment was to let them all know how much I missed and loved them wit every beat and bit of my agitating heart.

"I'll come home now... Who said I won't ?.." I replied to sophie in a very lively tone, I saw relief and a reason to confide in me in her eyes when deep in me I knew there's a lot going on and going home is very far from me, I just wanted to give her a reason to smile, a reason to lighten up and that I just succeeded in. She raised her arms again notifying me to put her on the solid ground, I lifted her again and gave her a very tight hug, "I love you.." I whispered in her ears, she held me by the neck being the only part she could hold me, she almost strangled me but that I could live with, "I love you uncle rasheed." She replied over my shoulder, I smiled and put on the ground, she turned around and followed my mum out of the enclosure.

I raised my head towards my dad since it appeared to be a turn by turn commiseration, my dad stepped forward to the attached counter to lift it, his eyes were stationed at me and mine at him, my dad has never looked at me with such sympathy before, he raised the counter and walked up to me, he stared at me for a moment and looked like he was holding something back as he wrinkled his face, he kept his lips in his mouth and shivered all over, all of a sudden he grabbed me and gave me a tight hug, my dad has never hugged me before. He created an emotional scene when I felt wet droplets on my shoulder, my dad shedding tears for me was strange and beautiful, I felt loved and accepted, I felt forgiven for all my shortcomings and had a feel of inner peace for the first time in my life, "I love you son" he whispered.

He released me and took a step back, reached for his hanky while his head was faced to the ground, he didn't want anyone to see him weep which was already obvious and it felt so good to know you mean something to everyone in your little family. He sniffed his nose as he wiped his eyes with his brown coloured hanky, he looked up facing me and took another deep breath like he was about to say something...which he was. "Dami came home yesterday, we met her at the front gate when we got back from the hospital...she said she's pregnant and its yours...all her efforts to get rid of it was futile and would endanger her life and future so she was advised to have the baby..she said its yours rasheed.." My dad said slowly and precisely, "she's lying dad, she's a lair!!!..." I responded quickly to defend my self," look rasheed, we ain't disappointed son, you're no longer a kid and its not a crime if you have a kid...she's at home because her parents sent her packing..."My dad replied...

Quickly history flashed in my head, " payback's biatch huh, karma must fuqing make you pay...oh! What a phenomenon!!...life...who ever thought this could happen to me? My sister got pregnant for a guy but we except my mum didn't bother to get to know who was responsible, all my dad could think of was the shame his first daughter brought to him, he sent her packing without even knowing where she would go, not even my mum knew where she was...family members begged on her behalf but my dad's head was stronger than a rock, he didn't listen...my mum cried everyday till her corpse and a baby was brought home by an hospital van...they explained her friend brought her to the hospital and absconded leaving my sister's home address...our house...it was a tragedy and the shame my dad tried to run away from came out in the open because the whole world knew the story we thought was a secret....men and ego!!!!" I thought...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 7:22am On Jun 16, 2013
Apologies for my late update...
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 8:53am On Jun 17, 2013
Episode 23:

Well, truly we had sexual intercourse and she turned out to be a virgin, I wore no protection and I poured it all in, I wasn't surprised but I wasn't expecting it, I surrendered and accepted the responsibility of my action, I confessed to my dad that I might be responsible because all clues pointed at me. Strangely, my dad felt relief at my response, he looked happy I admitted the crime so did my mum, they both looked at each other and smiled like they just accomplished an impossible mission, my dad stepped out of the counter and stood beside my mum who at that time had a look of relief like a heavy burden had being lifted off her chest, the smile on her face had the shape of a crescent moon.

I felt self peace and comfort, I was pleased with myself but my tommy wasn't, hunger came back calling and I just had to fill up the tank if I didn't want my ulcer attack, I beckoned to my mum and told her I was hungry, she nodded her head and went back to whisper to my dad, my dad also nodded and he proceeded to the officers at the counter, it was hard to hear what he told or asked from them but really I wasn't interested, my mum walked out of the station quickly and told sophie to stay with my dad who was already seated on a bench close to the main entrance. I was already salivating because I didn't need to be told my mum already rushed out to get me something to eat.

Minutes later, my mum came in with a small black nylon bag and dropped it on the counter, she smiled at me again and told me to eat up, onayemi came out from one of the offices and walked up to my dad who immediately stood up as he approached, it was obvious he was telling them to leave, "you can come over to see him tomorrow.." Onayemi concluded, "please don't beat him...I beg you.." My mum pleaded, "if he cooperates with us..there won't be any problem!!!" He replied. They walked out of the station and I waved at them saying "bye"...my dad looked at me like it would be the last time he would ever see me, so did my mum but the look of hope was all I saw in sophie's eyes and it was beautiful at the same time sad.

Onayemi was seeing them off when suddenly my mum stopped, and looked back at me with an informing expression, it appeared she was trying to tell me something but understanding was far from me, she knew I didn't understand and it has always been a problem for me when she tried communicating with her eyes and facial expressions without talking, she turned in disappointment and didn't utter a word preventing the officers from comprehending what she tried informing me about. She waved her hand and wore a smile indicating farewell, I wish I knew what information she was trying to pass on to me, but since am a dumb in understanding body languages.... Its so much for body language.....

I cleared the smile on my face agitating what my short thick friend would do, she also turned back with a smile but it was a friendly one, I was surprised as she completely turned towards me saying "great family you got there..." , I felt honoured and felt like crying but I sniffed my nose to hold back the tears, whilst taking a deep breath onayemi came in with a fierce look to which killed the serene mood I was in, the officers composed themselves and all stood at attention, "chris!! Get him ready for questioning!!!" Onayemi ordered, "Yes sir" replied the officer, the female officer glanced at me with a pitiful face, "Lord help you" she whispered from where she stood.

On hearing her whispering comment, I knew it was going to be a serious torture, my heart took a tone of beating like a song was about to come on and it was supposed to be the kick. Officer chris went in to a room and in seconds came out with a chair with ropes around it and a white electric iron, it looked like a steam iron because I thought I saw holes beneath it, but in no time I'll know if it is, there's no reason to be inquisitive. Chris took the chair and iron in to the inner chamber of the station and in minutes came back and went in to the room again for more contraptions for the supposed questioning, this time he came out with screw drivers of all sorts and some pliers of different kinds, "oh ma Gad!!!" I whispered, "you better call him my friend....call him" the female officer commented without looking back at me.

In no time I was covered in sweat, agitation and fear...fear of pain and an expectation of torture that would leave my life In a different form from the way it presently is, my feet shook uncontrollably and I kept swallowing my saliva every second, I tried calming down but it wasn't working, I could see and feel myself in pain already, I reached for the last piece of akara in the black nylon I was holding but I felt something else in it, I groped the nylon and found the last piece of akara, I stuffed in my mouth and supported with the pack of pure water I placed on the counter, I drank the pure water and left a little on the counter, now it was time to find out what else was in the nylon I was holding, it definitely didn't feel like akara because I just ate the last piece.

I reached for the opening of the nylon and felt the substance again, it felt like tablets because of the scaly part I held which served like an enclosure for the tablets, I picked it and brought it out to get a closer look at what it really is, it was two tablets of zolpidem(ambien), a strong tablet that puts one to sleep, its been helpful to my mum who is suffering from insomnia, she knew it was exactly what I needed, and indeed it has come in handy. I felt quick relief and immediately without wasting time I unwrapped the tablets and threw them both in my mouth, I picked my remaining water from the counter to aid my swallowing of the tablets, I swallowed them and prayed it works.

Onayemi came out of his office rolling his sleeves and walking subliminally towards the counter, he concluded his sleeves rolling and raised his head to look at me, he smiled again this time in front of his inferior officers and uttered "get him ready on the hot seat..." , the big headed officer responded by walking straight to me, he grabbed me by the wrist and shouted "move!!!!, "take it easy...I'll move" I replied immediately to prevent further man handling, I raised my head too and looked back at onayemi with a broader smile on my face, the smile said a lot and I knew he understood,"catch me if you can....ghost mode,dey no dey.....infact dey no go see me...."My smile said to him, he wiped his own smile and looked surprised...."Get him ready" he said angrily...

We walked past the cells that oozed of different odours, some detainees were in them without hope, they looked sick and dying with gradual movements of weakness, I felt pity for them because I was so certain I would be out of here in minutes, I walked like a Don in the mafian movies I have seen and there was no atom of fear in me. The officer stopped suddenly in front of an iron door, released my hands and tried to force the door open, it looked stiff the way exerted pressure with his shoulder, he couldn't get it open so he stopped and looked at me, I was already feeling dazed but I proceeded to the door and we both pushed it wide open,my mum sure is a real cracker, she got the right pills to save me, she was my hero at that moment. I staggered inside and stood at the centre of the room, the officer put the chair and the instruments in place for his boss. "Sit down!!" He said politely, I obeyed and sat recklessly on the rickety chair.

He tied my hands to the chair and also my legs, at that time my eyes were closed already and I didn't even have the time to scrutinise the room like I always do to every location I found myself in, I heard him walk out after he did what he was assigned to, I was submerged by sleep already, I was tired and weak but could still feel the atmosphere of the closed room. I heard foot steps echoing down which sounded like onayemi's but I was too tired to pay any attention because I had already lost my consciousness and sleep was just a moment away from me, the steps went faint as it got closer to the door but I was taken away by sleep before onayemi got to the metal door, everything went dead and blacked out......

1 Like

Re: Ghost-full by AMYpurple(f): 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2013
Thank goodnx u'r bck...gud one dear..kp it comin'....
Re: Ghost-full by purpinkx(m): 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2013
What if they find the drug pack ?
Won't he wake up ?
Will he ever wake up ? grin
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 12:29am On Jun 18, 2013
purpinkx: What if they find the drug pack ?
Won't he wake up ?
Will he ever wake up ? grin

You'v not been following....
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
Episode 24:

I found myself in an enclosed room I couldn't recognise, I was surrounded with flaming heat, I couldn't see what was beyond because it appeared to be a cube enclosure, the walls looked like they were made of iron, but had steam coming out of it...it was red hot like some one was responsible for it on the other side, I could feel the heat on my legs because I had no shoes on, the metal ground felt warm and it felt like the temperature in the cube was increasing...I sighted a door, a metal door as I turned behind me, it didn't look hot so I proceeded to see what was behind the closed door, I placed my right hand on it and steam came from under my palm, quickly my senses told me it was hot, I screamed "aaaaaaaarrrrrrggghhhhh" ...the door handle was blazing HOT!

I opened my eyes and was in total darkness, I couldn't see a thing and I didn't stress it, I was on the bare ground so I tried standing up with my palms aiding, my right palm hurt so bad... I whispered "I thought it was a dream", a familiar voice replied "it was a dream.." ....the lights came on like someone wanted to give me a birthday surprise, and there she stood, the girl in the crested shirt, she stood by the switch beside the door in my room, her burnt sister was standing beside her with visible flames emitting from her body, I looked at my palm and it was bruised, I managed to get on my feet and was ready to face what was to happen...I got what I wanted..... I was back at the house.

" Onayemi must be surprised and dumbfounded, confused and put the blame on the poor officer...." I thought. I raised my head to look at the girl with the crested shirt, "you never told me your name.." I said, she smiled and looked straight at me, the smile wasn't a friendly one and it was very unusual of her, she looked more fierce and desperate than I have ever seen her, she looked like a different person though had her crested shirt on. She also looked familiar and it bothered me seriously but I compensated myself with the thought that I've seen her so many times so its just me missing her, but deep down in me something kept telling me I've seen her outside these walls but I didn't really know how to put up the question to her because for the first time I was scared....I was scared of her.

She didn't reply my question instead she replied "you are the greatest fool I have ever seen, you never paid attention and it really helped me in carrying out my tasks in a very clean way....thanks...... You know, a guy lived here before you and he was wiser and more relaxed to details, but he failed at the end because first, he lost his guts then his mind.....then his life....but you right from the start had no guts so it was very easy to tame you...like a chicken I tamed you, I never knew how you got here but you were good to be my key..." She suddenly stopped and smiled back at me again, I had a confused look on my face and the heat in my head was driving me nuts, "what are you talking about....I thought you were my friend ...I thought you were willing to help...." I replied quickly as I moved closer to her....."Ah-ah-ah stay back.....this is the jungle...there ain no friend here..."

The burnt girl beside her made an uncomfortable movement like she didn't like or wasn't a party to what she was talking about, "let me refresh your memory my dear rasheed...." She said slowly as she released her hair that was neatly packed at the back of her head, now she wasn't familiar any more, I knew who she was...I recognised her perfectly.....she laughed and said "my dear...your trust paid off for me but you never put yourself into consideration...". "It was you....you....it was you....its you....you did it....you were there the whole time, you knew where I was....you lied...you.....you...." I stammered all through my insinuations and could not hit the bulls eye on what really I was trying to say.

I calmed down and took in a deep breath like I have always done in confusing situations, I looked at my palm and saw the bruise on it, I looked up at her again and picked my words one after the other, "so .....you killed the bike man at the hospital?..I thought you said no one could leave this house except you have taken a soul and you are not the wicked one that's why your always in here..", " well I lied...." She replied swiftly and wasn't remorseful of her pre-actions of lies, deceit, betrayal and wickedness. I got angry but was too weak to retaliate, and moreover what can I do to a ghost. She opened the door and brought out an axe which was stained with blood, "you killed him...it was you...you did it..." I shouted with anger as. I walked up to her....

" Oh shattap....he wanted something sweet and ended up dying a bitter death, that's what happens when you meet a total stranger and fall in love stupidly... he read the lines but he ignored....what should be the outcome when you foqk a ghost huh?.....he lived here and he saw all the anomalies in the house but ignored because he wanted to keep having a good time....he was my first prey and I got him real good, he was crazier than you are because he didn't sleep for two weeks after loosing his mind, he thought being tied to an hospital bed would keep me away from him....am sure he told you about me but as always you never paid attention....he saw me the night I ripped his head off and am pretty sure you did too but as always you never paid attention......

Well, richard saw me and he knew all about what happened but someone had to pay...I didn't care whose responsibility it would be, I just had to do what I had to do and he had to do what he had to do but you the confused one didn't know what to do....hahaha...rasheed....the bike man was my fiance and I have been watching for a long time, he brought me here and promised to marry me but when he started seeing things he ran without even telling me...you know, if I had the chance you had I wouldn't be here, the night I came was the night I died...the old couple from the room also died there....the time and place I killed him was just too perfect...it was a moment to behold, the painful thing was that I could only kill him once....." She explained

Now it was as clear as water to me... nothing happens by chance... any situation or action is for a reason.....nothing was by mistake... nothing was accidental...coincidence doesn't exist, its just an excuse...all these dashed in my vast thought of what has been going on in my head, I felt like a fool, all the signs were there but I never saw them, this wasn't ignorance, it was me being blind at things I should have seen...I blamed myself for not paying attention to details, I blamed myself for renting the wrong house at the wrong time, I blamed myself for leaving at the wrong time, I blamed myself for everything that had happened and was still happening...." So what now..." I asked the girl in the crested shirt....

4 Likes

Re: Ghost-full by purpinkx(m): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2013
Slickest:

You'v not been following....
he didn't discard the packet of the drug
Re: Ghost-full by sambroose(m): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2013
Guy ure d bomb.........
Re: Ghost-full by purpinkx(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2013
In other news i love this story
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2013
sambroose: Guy ure d bomb.........
Bombuu ke?....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Theory X--- A Crime Thriller / Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today / Along He Came.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 218
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.