Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Ghost-full - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ghost-full (38220 Views)

A Tour With A Ghost / Indian Ghost Stories / Ghost Writer Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghost-full by AMYpurple(f): 12:33am On Jul 11, 2013
fflamingo:
Am even scared now self
#grabs my bedshit and cover from head to toe shouting blood of jacob#
na yeye dey wori u so..lol.
@Slick,i ve cum to realise how u so luv suspense.
Re: Ghost-full by Austeenxx: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2013
cheesy
Re: Ghost-full by mamaaustin(f): 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mr, Slick,
i really enjoyed the story. I even felt sorry for you when your laptop got stolen, i saluted you when you said you will continue the updates from your phone, but guy, you dey fall my hand with the way you are dragging out the dying embers of this tale!
Biko, lets conclude this tale so we can move on to the next horror show
Re: Ghost-full by sambroose(m): 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
mamaaustin: Mr, Slick,
i really enjoyed the story. I even felt sorry for you when your laptop got stolen, i saluted you when you said you will continue the updates from your phone, but guy, you dey fall my hand with the way you are dragging out the dying embers of this tale!
Seconded
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
mamaaustin: Mr, Slick,
No qualms mam....nd thanx....
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
Episode 28:

I forced my hand into my back pocket and reached for the metal in it( I picked it up behind the counter where I served my initial detention ) it had a pointed edge like a pencil but strong enough to pierce through his skin, I grabbed it by the end and made sure the sharp edge was exposed, I couldn't get a clear a view of where I wanted to stab him but by then he had succeeded in pulling down my jean to somewhere above my knee on my lap, he released my left hand to squeeze my breast which I saw as an opportunity to sit up and defend my self a little, I sat up and stabbed him somewhere on the face, I couldn't tell where but I knew it hit him real good because he fell straight to the ground shouting for help, quickly I stood up pulling up my pant and jean back on as I groped my way out of the cell.

I walked the passage in a haste before anyone else came along, other inmates shouted as I walked past them telling me to get the keys and present them their freedom, the officers dying voice diminished as I approached the main entrance of the station...but there he was, that gigantic figure of onayemi, staring at me in his police uniform, I stopped and knew I was down fall because there was way I could over power him and I have no weapon to defend myself. Onayemi stretched his hand forth and said "come with me if you want to live..." , I had no other option and no other way out but him . He asked me why I was arrested and I summarised my story to him, I just told him to get me out of the station in all ways possible, I told him about the my impounded car and quickly he rushed in to a room and came out with the keys. In a flash I and onayemi were on the road to a destination I had a idea.

He talked like he cared so much about me as he drove very fast, I kept looking at him as the lights from the speedometer reflected on his dark face, he concentrated on the road he drove with care and speed making my heart pound like a pestle in a mortar. I asked him where we were heading and all he said was "we have to find you somewhere safe...where no one can find you...", he made it known to me that an escaped suspect from detention is considered a felon (let alone attacking an officer) and would be found guilty of what ever felony he/she has committed. I got more scared and sorry for myself because as at when onayemi arrived at the station the officer's cry of pain was no longer audible, I hoped and prayed he wasn't dead and telling onayemi what transpired between the officer and I was a problem..

He drove my father's car for minutes but that didn't bother me at all, what onayemi told me few minutes ago was what got in a worry cloth, he told me I was now a fugitive that was after I asked if I could go home, but my stupidity didn't make me reach the depth of my thought, a simple question that should have solved the whole problem was what I didn't ask, he is a police officer, why was he helping me?. In no time we got to a segregated area where only a house sat comfortably in a whole broad street, its security lights were on but its look wasn't welcoming. Onayemi parked the car in the compound and gave me the keys, he told me it was his new apartment and that nobody would find me here for the main time the search would be on. At that moment the thought of my family came and made me shed tears, he hugged me and said everything would be fine, he told me he wanted to help and he kept his word.

Onayemi promised to sort everything out and that I'ld be free in no time, being a gullible and a naïve fool I took him for his words and trusted him with all I had. he walked me to his room which happened to be the first room on the left, I wasn't really used to a face me I face you apartment but I was my only hope of not being jailed, he told me he had to rush back to work so they wouldn't suspect anything from his end, I agreed and I was all alone in the silent and scary looking house. I gave him the keys to the car not knowing it would be the last time I would see it, I should have waved farewell to the car but I never knew what was to come, the car zoomed off and I locked the door from the inside.

I sat on his bed and the wooden rickety sound of the bed was so loud due to the silence that prevailed in the house, I looked around the whole house and also gazed at the ceiling, cobwebs and dust wrapped most of his appliances that appeared faulty, I maintained where I sat on his bed in one corner when suddenly a piercing noise from the passage escaped in to the atmosphere, it sounded like a child's voice who was in pain, I got on my feet quickly and began to shake, I walked to the door slowly and turned the key in an anti-clockwise manner so I could get the door opened, I did that slowly so I could see if anyone was in the passage, my heart kicked like I was going to have a heart attack and just drop dead.

I held the door by the handle as I had successfully opened the lock with the key, my breath bounced as I could hear myself breathe in front of the door, gradually I opened the doorleaving just a little space where I could peep, and the he was....a little boy without his pants on, he stood at the front of onayemi's door with his back facing me, I breathed a sigh of relief and whispered "its just a child...", suddenly he turned his face looking straight at me from from little space I peeped from, the child's tongue dangled without a jaw holding it as blood dripped down like a tap that was about to stop running, he held his scrotum sac in his hands as 1 of his tiny testes struggled to stay in the sac.

I screamed and involuntarily shut and locked the door, I staggered back to the bed and started to cry out of fear, I couldn't explain what I just saw....I just cried to ease myself, I felt sorry for myself because I had no phone to reach any one and any one who also tried would be also be wasting his/her precious time because I was totally incommunicado and off the radar, I didn't know where I was and I didn't the kind of person who claimed to be helping me is, I felt stuck like I was in a cage that wasn't my size. I sat in a corner like I had cold weeping my self out, I felt so uneasy and blaming myself for not listening to simple instructions.

I had no wrist watch on and there no clock to tell what time it was, I was so out of this world, I just sat in a corner with my heart in my mouth looking straight at the door. Something hit the door hard like it wanted to break in, I reacted from where I sat as sweat dripped from my fore head into my mouth, silence followed the strong knock on the door and whirl of the wind made its own presence too felt, I prayed hard in my heart and begged God to forgive me of all my sins because I already gave up that I was going to die that night. The knock on the door came back and this time it was harder, out of fear and anger I screamed "who is that....", i cried as the knock didn't stop as it was getting harder and stronger after every knock, the door began to shake like it was going to fall down .....and then.....the lights went off........
Re: Ghost-full by purpinkx(m): 5:34am On Jul 12, 2013
The lights always go off when it's about to get ssssssspooky
Re: Ghost-full by plainmirror(m): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
Following bumper 2 fender!
grin
Re: Ghost-full by Jerry2i(m): 2:36am On Jul 14, 2013
Come on slick.....
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 7:28am On Jul 14, 2013
Jerry2i: Come on slick.....
Relax broda jerry!!!
Its al comin 2 an end
Re: Ghost-full by THEOPHILUSMRT: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
what next
Re: Ghost-full by Austeenxx: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2013
My Jeez! shocked shocked
Re: Ghost-full by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
Now your silence is killing all the excitements @ Slickest!
sad undecided angry
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 5:36am On Jul 17, 2013
Episode 29:

I was so so scared finding it hard to see through the pitch dark room...." The burnt girl explained her ordeal to I and onayemi who was the main culprit of the act, I told her I wasn't interested in her story since she's already dead. She kept quiet and looked at onayemi in regrets, I was only interested in what happened to her brother and why he didn't show up, "....so why didn't your brother show up that night?.." I asked, " I learnt he died that even before I escaped from the station, he had an accident in his haste to reach me, my dad also died the next day of a cardiac arrest....." She replied in a sorry tone, " how come you know all these..." I inquired," well, after onayemi killed me that same night and burnt my corpse to ashes I couldn't help but find out what happened to my family, I appeared in my sister's ward the next day where my mum was seated totally shattered, she raised her head to look at me....I was so surprised she could see me, in tears she blamed me for the death of my brother and father.....I just had to leave never to return.." She replied with so much pain in her voice"

" What do you expect her to say?...huh...na you kill them now....they all died because of you...you put your sister on a hospital bed which later claimed her life....your brother died in an accident trying to bail you from the mess you got yourself in to and your father died of a cardiac arrest because its a devastating shock to loose two children in one night all because of a careless one..." I accused her, quickly she replied " its 3 children in one night not 2...", with a smile I replied "who cares if your dead, you were a burden to them while you were alive..and your weight ended up killing them...am very sure your mother is dead too..."

"But it wasn't intentional..." Onayemi's silence broke with his comment, he spoke in an apologetic tone which didn't really get to any one, "see who's talking..." I replied rudely to onayemi, "I really don't know what to say and am not going to apologise because I don't regret anything that happened...I only feel sorry for my self for the pain am going through till I find an unfortunate soul...." Onayemi said. I had so many thoughts in my head that felt empty and so many unfinished business, for me the did was done and onayemi was talking gibberish as far as I was concerned, my main priority was to get my first soul so I could start my count... and I had a perfect unfortunate soul to commence with.

I turned to the burnt girl to ask some few questions as a novice ghost, "how do I disappear?....how do I scare the shiit out of someone?...how will I feel when am a soul closer to my freedom?....where would I go after am free?..." I asked like an inquisitive child, she kept silent at first then followed with a smile like she had to decipher then comprehend my questions, " well its simple, close your eyes and have the picture of your destination in your inner sight, in the living its called imagination.....scaring someone is your choice...but on a natural your scary because your dead....well about the feeling of your freedom, I have never felt that before because I haven't taken any soul....I don't know where you'ld be going after your freedom because nobody has ever returned before., but you know the religious belief now, the hell fire and heaven thing.....I think its
real!!!!!

"I rather not take any soul because I don't think I'll be going to heaven...I'll live with the pain" I said to the burnt girl beside onayemi, " but you'll die someday....you know, I see this as a second chance to make things right while you still can" the burnt girl said smiling. Disgusted by the sight of my corpse I turned to onayemi and suggested "shouldn't you be on your way back to the station, your post?...." , he snuffed my bid by shaking his head slowly " I wish I could.... I needed just 1 soul to be free from this pain and anguish.... and that soul not only took my job away but also extended my stay in this miserable life.....you son are just one despicable soul!!!!!...." He replied raising his voice at me...", from a distance another deep voice replied "abeg make person rest in peace ooo...with this ena noice...", that was probably psyko, the baritone voice sounded real familiar.

Reacting to the words of onayemi was like a waste of time, I had few things to put right and I thought I should get to it instead of listening to the rant of a ghost sunk in regrets, I turned to the burnt girl and asked again "how do I make people see me...and how do I stay invisible?....", she smiled at me and replied " well, on a default you're invisible but to be visible you'll need concentration and so much endurance because the pain is a little above unbearable, just think you can be seen and that's it...you'll gain nothing to scare your loved ones.....you're a ghost now and there's power in your thought..." . I looked up and closed my eyes with the thought of my room, I felt the wind around me and so much inclement beneath my feet, I opened my eyes and I was face to face with my mirror but without my reflection this time, my mirror failed me for the first time not reflecting how I look, the mirror showed nothing but the walls it could see behind and through me.

There was silence obeying the time of the night, I could tell everyone was asleep leaving the glowing bulb in my room on, I tried switching it on but my index finger sank into the wall the more I tried, I walked to the door but I couldn't get it open because I couldn't get a grip of the door knob, like a sneeze I recalled I was no longer living, I stretched my hand forth through the door and it went through like there was no obstruction, quickly I fared with my whole body through the door and appeared in our sitting room. I looked round and the only sound welcoming me was the tick on the wall clock hung on the wall above the television set sitting on the black shelf containing the dvd player with two speakers sitting on each side, the cover for a 15 in 1 yoruba film kept flashing on the bare ground and I smiled and whispered "sophie". Sophie had a tough time on speaking the yoruba language and my mum was beginning to get worried, she taught the only solution was to communicate to her in yoruba and also stock the house with yoruba movies, like she always said " I don't know what your school is teaching you, they teach you english language and french leaving yoruba behind....", it has always been hilarious to me when ever she complained.

I looked left towards the passage where the fluorescent tube kept blinking like it was tired of existing putting the short corridor in a second of light and darkness, "dad still did not change this blinking thing...." I whispered again as I proceeded in to the passage without knowing what I was there for, I had no mission what so ever which left me irrational in every step I took, I stopped in front of sophie's room and walked through the door, it was all dark but I still could see what was going on, sophie was sleeping like an angel under her very thick brown blanket, she looked lost on the gigantic bed where she laid, "am sorry sophie I couldn't fulfil my promise....forgive me?..." I whispered like she could understand every word I said with a smile.

I turned back and faced the door for an exit which I did swiftly with my new discovery of walking through doors, I was in the passage once again and walked in to my mother's room, mum was seated on the praying mat beside her bed with a rosary begging to stay in her helpless palm laying on its knuckle on her lap, she had her favourite hijab on with the quran opened in front of her, her head was comfortably leaned on the wall as she had been praying and fell in to an unexpected slumber, she had a look of exhaustion as I need not be told she had been beseeching on my behalf. I wished I could get that hug one last time from my loving mother but all I could do right now is a stare of love, I turned away whispering "I'll love you forever mum....". I passed through the door and I was really beginning to enjoy that feeling of after passing through an obstruction, it felt cool and soothing during the process, I stepped out intending to go see my dad who had this affection at our last final moments.....but then...someone halted my movement with a very familiar voice I still could recognise...I stopped to make sure I heard right but the voice that whispered "rasheed...." was revealing and convincing enough that it was a familiar one...."wha....wh...w...what...." I stammered....

2 Likes

Re: Ghost-full by Neduzze5(m): 9:33am On Jul 17, 2013
Erm...

Slickest please oh, suspense has been banned in this section.

Come and continue right away!
Re: Ghost-full by plainmirror(m): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
Neduzze5: Erm...

Slickest please oh, suspense has been banned in this section.

Come and continue right away!
Funny you!!!!
Re: Ghost-full by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 18, 2013
I came late.. But i av read ur stories 4rm beginning to dis last one and o.m.g these stories are crazy man WTH did u get such inspiration 4rm.. The story is captiving, intriguing, u jst name it.. Dude u r realy talented and to hide ur lamp under the bushel would be a sin o o.. Pls show d world ur talent and who knws.. U might be d next wole soyinka and even greater than him.. I love ur stories, keep up d good work bro
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 4:54am On Jul 18, 2013
sylvalord: I came late.. But i av read ur stories 4rm beginning to dis last one and o.m.g these stories are crazy man WTH did u get such inspiration 4rm.. The story is captiving, intriguing, u jst name it.. Dude u r realy talented and to hide ur lamp under the bushel would be a sin o o.. Pls show d world ur talent and who knws.. U might be d next wole soyinka and even greater than him.. I love ur stories, keep up d good work bro
You are the boss....thanx so much...I appreciate
Re: Ghost-full by THEOPHILUSMRT: 6:20am On Jul 18, 2013
wow wow wow, extremely captivating, and full of suspense but have you really died before or you are a ghost? please tell us oh, ha ha More power to your elbow dear, but i have suspense. . . Please come and continue this morning
Re: Ghost-full by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 18, 2013
Slickest:
You are the boss....thanx so much...I appreciate
u r most welcome bro
Re: Ghost-full by jemecks(m): 8:06am On Jul 22, 2013
hey my guy slickest, wotz keeping u,plz dnt keep us waiting let d fun continue upload somfin for ur guyz joor
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
jemecks: hey my guy slickest, wotz keeping u,plz dnt keep us waiting let d fun continue upload somfin for ur guyz joor
No vex boss...d final episode would b updated 2nyt...
Re: Ghost-full by plainmirror(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
W
A

T

N
G
Re: Ghost-full by Mrshroud: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
Boss slickest, if this is a figment of your imagination- bruv, ur's is a million dollar brain...i'm waiting for the finals like 'call waiting'...bro, more grease to ur elbows.
Re: Ghost-full by jemecks(m): 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
Slickest:
No vex boss...d final episode would b updated 2nyt...
plz im all awake waiting for ur update
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
My distinguished readers, this is the last episode of the story Ghost-full and I salute and appreciate your aberrant perseverance, your comments had a lot of impact and motivation in the compilation of the story, I am not the only writer and definitely not the writer with the best story here on nairaland but you guys did me the honour by not halting your adherence on the slow development of the story. I sincerely apologise for the consequent slow build up and post which kind of got on your nerves but you still did not give up on me, honestly, it was your undying support that got me going. Being my first write up with so much good comment, I pledge not to stop but instead develop my writing prowess and deliver in due time........watch out for my next story.......DEAD KNOCKING!!!....

Episode 30:

With my fearless pupil rolling non-stop in search of the familiar voice, I slowly proceeded back to the sitting room, the voice had deterred my mission which was checking on my dad like I was his body guard, I approached the parlour with no fear glimpsing around in a furious search like I was going to kill whoever it was to mark my first soul count, from behind me the voice came swift and loud with a harsh whisper so brief"RASHEED", quickly I looked behind me and alas!!!.....my sister was standing stiff behind me. On sighting my elder sister I shouted "haaa!!!! Na u b dis....what's up now.....kilonshele??....where have been all this while? Well sorry.. How have been all this while?...I don miss you die....mama sophie toh bad!!!"

With a conspicuous overwhelming surprised look on her face I saw she hadn't changed a bit, she wasn't the social type who loved to party like every girl in her twenties, she had a matured behaviour and a below zero social interaction and also lack the sense of humour, her over seriousness made her have very limited friends there by limiting her growth in interaction and exposure which was a major cause for her death, she had weak defences for peer group influence which got her pregnant and claimed her life, but she was a great sister nevertheless. She stared at me for a moment and said "rasheed....please don't tell me you are dead....you can't leave mum and dad alone in this lonely world...", " but they are not lonely, they have sophie!!! And perhaps I won't see you if am alive...", she looked so disappointed in me after I told I was dead which got me a little furious, I defended myself by telling her "you died now!!! Did you not? Nobody blamed you.....why the attitude because am dead?...abeg ooo!!! we all have the right to die..."

" I know but....never mind!!!..." She replied to my retaliation, suddenly the door to dads room made sounds like someone was behind it, we both stopped our conversation and stared at the door, the door opened gradually and dad slowly stuffed out his head from his room, he looked like he heard something suspicious, he came out slowly with an iron rod in his hand, he looked right at us as he walked towards us, the thought of him seeing us just circled around me and I was ready to explain to him all that had happened; I approached him as he came slowly towards me too, he walked through me proceeding to the sitting room saying in a very solemn tone "who is there..", since there was no response to his shaky voice he turned around and majestically walked back to his room, he got to his door and looked back at us like he was suspecting something, he rubbed his hand on his head and entered his room as he slammed the door close. I looked at my sister who didn't look confused at all, she looked like she knew what was going on and commented "...he rubbed his head because it reacted to our presence, the presence of ghosts sends a strange feeling to the human body....Daddy sensed the presence of a ghost rasheed..", nodding my head to my sister's observation showed comprehension and understanding, I walked back to her to let her know I had a busy night schedule and that I would see her some other time, she agreed without further questioning saying "no problem brother...I have always been here..."

I closed my eyes with the picture of my destination right there in my head, the ultra speed movement around me was some thing I really enjoy during my teleportation moment, that being the second time of me appearing at place of imagination, I could this forever because the feeling is something really great, its way beyond human imagination; the last time I came across something of such nature was when I saw the movie jumper, close your eyes and imagine, so long you have the picture in your head you're there. Many thoughts ran around me like going to countries I have always dreamt of, exotic places that I never thought I could see; just then I snapped back to reality , what if am I see all the exotic places, then some revelations from no where came to me that everything in life is vanity except our deeds.

"Who are you?.." Someone said in a nonchalant and annoyed tone, quickly I opened my eyes and was at my destination, I was in the toilet of the psychiatric hospital where I was admitted and met richard who sold me out, I was after richard who should be the perfect victim for my quest of being free. There was a bearded short and port bellied man right in front me, he had a funny looking face with tribal marks on both chicks, " who are you na?" He inquired again, "aaah am looking for richard?..." I replied confused, " shebi u don die, wetin you com dey find for here....?" He replied like he knew what I was which he did know. Then I realised this part of the hospital was for people seeing things so definitely the retard in front of me is supposed to be seeing things which was why he saw me, I asked for richard and he told me he stayed alone in the room, " when I com sef I no meet anybody for here" . Richard was either discharged or moved to another ward, how do I get to him was what I had in mind with so much range built around it, then it occurred to me that since I could be anywhere if I could just have the picture in my head, then I could see who I wanted if I could just have his image in my head.

With a broad smile on my face I closed my eyes picturing richard in my head, the sweet feeling dashed beneath my feet and all of a sudden it stopped, I was in a pitched black environment where I couldn't see a thing when gradually it felt as if my eye contrast was increased, I saw everything clearly like the sun was the source, I was standing behind a wooden bed where richard was sleeping comfortably like a child. Suddenly, he sat up reacting to my presence, he looked around in darkness which made it impossible for him to see a thing, he got on his feet groping the wall for the switch so he could turn on the light, finally he located the switch and pushed it in a haste. " You never finished your story richard..." I said as the lights came on, "haaaaaaaaarrrraaagggghhhh.." Richard screamed in a soprano pitched voice as he fell to the ground in his barcelona logo short, he fell beside his patched door waving his hand at me and begging me to spare his life, I wondered why he was scared of seeing me since he was already used to seeing ghosts. At first I thought of taking his life and but then, his cry preached about pity to me to me which I succumbed to. I thought his people would come to his aid but it seemed he was home alone.

He didn't stop screeching like a car that met his doom until I bawled at to keep quiet, quickly he held his lips and shook like a like a culprit caught in the act, I thought it wouldn't be fair to kill a hypocrite who couldn't stand to face the fear he had a part in creating, I moved closer to him and he just didn't stop begging "pleease I beg you.....it wasn't Intentional....I didn't know it would end like this.....". I wanted him to bear in mind that I owned his soul and that I would come for it when am ready, "stay alive till when I'll be needing you...." I whispered to him and I was sure he heard me perfectly, I turned my back on him and closed my eyes as I walked away with the picture of the the girl carrying my baby in her womb, Dami.

I opened my eyes in a familiar room we called the guest house at home, I was back at our house but this time the guest room, I was in front of the wardrobe with my back facing it, I looked at the bed that was a little rumpled like someone was on it earlier, just then the crashing noise resulting from the flush of the water closet decided to get noticed, just then I flashed back to when dad told me she was at home, she walked out of the toilet in her with a white wrapper belonging to my mum, dami was so radiant without makeup like she has always been, her petite structure was that that drove me wild when we were together, what the hell was I thinking when I left her, humans are stupid sometimes they let go for flimsy reasons. She sat on the bed and stared at me where I stood, I could tell she saw nothing with the way she ran her pupils all over the wardrobe, I wished I could just make myself visible to her and tell her how much I missed her, she laid her back on the bed and rubbed her belly saying "we would see daddy tomorrow and everything would be fine....don't worry kid..."

The statement she made sent something down what the living called spine, immediately I made up my mind to stay visible so she could tell me what ever she wanted because mere looking in to her eyes she had so many things to talk to me about, I focused on my back pain and strengthened it up,the pain aggravated to the level I couldn't bear it anymore, then suddenly mummy sophie's hand landed on my shoulder " you'll scare the hell out her...let it remain the way it is brother...with time they'll get over it....you guys forgot me with time....let her be if you love her rasheed...." She solemnly spoke with a smile on her face....I looked back at Dami on the bed who was already giving up to sleep, I wish I could cry but it was impossible....I looked back at my sister and told her ".....I understand......I have to go .....I'll be seeing you sis.....", I walked through the door closing my eyes with the picture of my room back at the house.

"Funny isn't it?....the house that happened to be my worse nightmare ended up being my humble abode, far away from the ones I love but also a thought away...now I know the value of my family I ran away from all in the name of freedom, now I see them everyday but they don't, I wish they could... And to the readers reading my unfortunate ordeal I won't urge to stay away from the house, I'm still in search of souls and you might be unfortunate... Watch the stranger you interact with because onayemi is still on the loose and if it happens you don't believe me.....its simple you can either come to the house in which I have given the address or just pray you meet one of the tenants here.....the house would not only make your life a misery in a mystery , it would bring your worst fears to life... On this note I rest my case because I don't think you're interested in my ghost-full life any more....and watch your back....onayemi might be lurking.....

The End......

2 Likes

Re: Ghost-full by MsSpaqs(f): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2013
Hope d hidden post is nt an update o sad
Re: Ghost-full by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2013
Na him o. his post was hidden though i dont know if its an update o.
Re: Ghost-full by plainmirror(m): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2013
grin
Re: Ghost-full by Mrshroud: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
I guess it was slickest's post that got hidden..
Re: Ghost-full by Mynd44: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
Boss to the rescue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today / BISI - The Other Woman (SHORT) By Jon Doe / Maa Mi (a Poem For Women Of Substance Out There) By Badiru Kehinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.