Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Ghost-full - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ghost-full (38222 Views)

A Tour With A Ghost / Indian Ghost Stories / Ghost Writer Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghost-full by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 19, 2013
Purpinkx, any time he sleeps, he suddenlly finds himself in d rented room,that was why he wanted 2 sleep at all cost. So,he s no more with onayemi but in his rented room, oya slickest we dey wait come continue ur bomb. Since we don know say ur story na bomb.
Re: Ghost-full by mamaaustin(f): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2013
I am totally hooked by your story. I feel as if I am in the centre of the plot.
Well done and can't wait for your update
Re: Ghost-full by plainmirror(m): 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
BRAVO!!!!! grin
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
I appreciate you guys
Re: Ghost-full by Foxybone(m): 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2013
Slickest: I appreciate you guys

I appreciate you too but don't keep me waiting angry
Re: Ghost-full by purpinkx(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
Damex333: Purpinkx, any time he sleeps, he suddenlly finds himself in d rented room,that was why he wanted 2 sleep at all cost. So,he s no more with onayemi but in his rented room, oya slickest we dey wait come continue ur bomb. Since we don know say ur story na bomb.
nobody gets moi ... I'll stop here . Thankx
Re: Ghost-full by purpinkx(m): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
Let me guess ... The burning girl will intercede or he'll wake up cos onayemi poured him cold water ... Ghost mode you no dey see me
Re: Ghost-full by MsSpaqs(f): 5:35am On Jun 22, 2013
Whr is ds boi/man sef? undecided
Re: Ghost-full by kkash: 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2013
Abeg....if u dn tire 2 dey update close d thread mk we pack......ah ah!!!! angryAbeg....if u dn tire 2 dey update close d thread mk we pack......ah ah!!!!
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2013
Apologies.....I was robbed off ma laptop and my phone also developed virus issues...am really sorry and I thank you for bearing with me...coincidental bad belle tinz
Re: Ghost-full by purpinkx(m): 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
Slickest: Apologies.....I was robbed off ma laptop and my phone also developed virus issues...am really sorry and I thank you for bearing with me...coincidental bad belle tinz
sorry mate ... I dey find lappy them dey rob others ...
Re: Ghost-full by MsSpaqs(f): 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
Sorry abt dat@ Slickest cry

1 Like

Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 8:59am On Jun 27, 2013
Episode 25:

"Well what do you think.." She replied to my question, the burning girl beside her reacted uneasy like she's being controlled before she acts, like she waits for orders from someone or something... She reacted like she doesn't want to take orders anymore, like she wanted to be free from someone's captivity of dictation. "What is wrong with you??.." The girl in the crested shirt shouted as she turned to the burning girl, she repeated the question but the burning girl couldn't respond, she tried speaking as she opened her mouth in anger but in vain was her trail, only smoke and dots of light came out of her mouth. I felt pity for the burning girl but there was nothing I could do and besides she succeeded in making people think I was insane.

I readjusted my stance beside the wardrobe and stared at the girl in the crested shirt, she stared back and said "so many things have gone wrong and you just can't walk away now, that's not going to be possible....you've seen and encountered the unseen, and.....", I quickly cut her short and replied " am not walking away!!!!....I know all these are my bad but I didn't build the house and I didn't bargain for seeing ghosts, there was little I could do...look, I accept....my ignorance and impatience caused all these....c'mon, I know you can work something out here!!!ehn...."......" I told you before am not in charge here.....the OwNeR is... You belong to him, your soul belongs to him...on the contrary I need one more soul to break free....." She said slowly wearing a slight and wicked smile on her face..

At that moment, reality dawned on me like a morning sun rising from the horizon, a certain ghost called the owner wants my soul which is partially an old story, but the one more soul enlightenment she was giving me was a point of baffle, "so what has that got to do with me...?" I asked as I put my hands akimbo... Before I could blink my eyes, it all happened so fast....at first I didn't understand what was happening, there was this weakness that rained on me from behind, it was a feeling that felt strange, it felt like my eyeballs were too heavy for me to control and I also was finding it hard to blink voluntarily, my knees felt weak and heels found it hard to keep me standing on my feet....

I thought she disappeared like she always does but the feeling and effect on me is a strange one, the burnt girl opened her mouth feeling remorse for what I don't understand....my legs shook till I could feel it no more, I feel to my knees and suddenly this sharp pain pierced from my back, I couldn't even raise my hands....majestically the girl in the crested shirt walked from behind me to face me, she was holding the axe she used in killing the deranged man on his hospital bed, the axe dripped off blood and I tried wondering where the blood came from. While on my knees I raised my head to look in to her eyes, she also lowered her head and looked straight into my eyes, "...and your soul is that one soul I need...." She replied slowly followed with a smile as she dropped the axe and said in a more solemn voice "thank you kid....am free at last...."....

Then I knew where the blood from the axe came from... It was my blood because I could feel thick liquid pouring down from my back to my legs, now I felt severe pain from and its intensity weakened me more, in no time....I couldn't stay long on my knees anymore as I fell to the ground, I fell on my chest with my right cheek on the bare ground, I couldn't move a muscle as I laid down helpless. She axed me on back, it was an action I never expected, she wanted my soul to break free before the owner comes... more like stealing a soul from the owner... I was dying as I could feel my heart slowing down after every beat, suddenly the burning girl turned me over and held me by the neck. Tears dropped from her socket that had no eye and it dropped on my chest , it was hot and I felt it, "do ghosts cry?..." I asked as I struggled to breathe, "yes we do...when we miss or lose those we love..."

I was surprised at her response, and the last time I checked she couldn't talk because her tongue was cut off,but now I heard loud and clear...."You heard me right?..." She asked with a whispering voice, I nodded my head and suddenly coughed out blood. "Oh no..." She replied to my response, I smiled and asked again "am gonna die right?...", at this point I couldn't hear my voice anymore, it was like something was holding my breath back from keeping me alive and I felt so much cold in my spine....suddenly I appeared in a yellow lighted place,it was so bright I thought I was in the sun, I was standing and felt strong as always, I saw a lady approaching, a beautiful lady walking towards me, she smiled as she came close and I returned the favour by smiling back. She held my hand and pulled saying " let me show you something.....

She opened a door that had a very different orientation from the lighted place we were coming from, we were outside and I saw my self running almost naked, the scenario looked familiar and quickly I recalled the day I was on just my boxer short running for my dear life, I saw the burnt girl behind me shouting "wait!!!...I need to tell you something !!! Wait!!!...stop!!!" I didn't stop and I didn't remember her saying anything, she held my hand again and we walked out of the scene, she shut the door and we were back in the piercing bright arena, she opened another door opposite us and we were in another scenario where I was being held captive in peter's room, I saw myself and the burning girl again coming close to me as she said politely "just relax and open your mind, listen to me...." , instead I retaliated and in a flash she was gone, she opened another door where I was sitting on the hospital bed, she was behind the police men who stood guarding the ward where someone's life taken, "you just have to listen to me....are you deaf...its for your own good!!!!" She clamoured. She held my hand and we both walked out of the ward and back to the yellow lighted place....

She stopped walking and looked straight at me, we were of the same height and her eyes spoke beauty of a difference, she had a complete figure eight stature and none of her accessories were in excess, she had a black skirt which was a little above her knee and a white top which was short sleeved, she had black slippers on and her complexion was a light skin toh bad!!!.... ".....wouldn't listen" she concluded, she had been talking while I was accessing her rare beauty, " eeehn ehn...come again please....I didn't get that...sorry!!!!" I stammered, "I said I tried getting your attention but you never gave it to me...the solution to your problem was simple, clean your blood on the wall and never return to the house....simple" She recapitulated, "wHaT!!!!! Was that you ....like...like....like you were the... the burnt chick...." I stammered in surprise, "so I could just leave the house after cleaning my blood.....kai..." I exclaimed

"Yes I am.... The owner removed my tongue and burnt me before I took my last breath... He was my boyfriend, and I believed he could never hurt me.... I was just like you, ignorant, stupid and never paid attention to details...I was too blind to see I was in love with a ghost, I never knew it was all in his own interest... He wanted my soul so he could be a soul closer to his freedom but now precious beat him to it...." She explained, "oh so the bitch'z name was precious?..huh" I said angrily...." I feel like strangling her..." I furthered, " you can't do anything right now because she's gone for good....she's free" She concluded. She held my hand and opened a door that looked like the door to my room.

She opened it and we both walked in one after the other, I saw myself laying helplessly on the ground in my own pool of blood, "do something...pleeeassse" I shouted facing her, "there's nothing I can do my dear.. you are not dead though, we'll need a miracle to save you right now...." She replied, "oh so you mean I am not deaaaaa!!!!" A sharp pain halted my response and I fell to the ground, it hurt so bad and it feels sure the pain is going to last for a very long time, I tried holding my back but my hand couldn't reach, "now your dead kid....your now officially a ghost, welcome to the ghost world.....for the pain, you'll have to get used to it...the pain would last until the day you are free...sorry kid!!!!" She sympathised. Suddenly, he walked in...the owner himself....the one in charge... I couldn't believe my eyes...."So you are the owner...." I uttered surprisingly....

3 Likes

Re: Ghost-full by Foxybone(m): 10:01am On Jun 27, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ghost-full by sambroose(m): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2013
Finally e don happun........R.I.P
Re: Ghost-full by plainmirror(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
Damn!
Wtf
Who could be †нэ owner?
Hw is slickest gonna free himself 4rm †нэ ghost world?

Watchout!!!
Re: Ghost-full by MsSpaqs(f): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2013
Oh God! shocked
Re: Ghost-full by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
Got a feeling the Owner is the police officer..a very great hunch
Re: Ghost-full by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2013
Your description of the ghosts sound to me like the "living dead of THE WALKERS movie"
Nice story line by-the-way.

Make it more horrible nau...!
Re: Ghost-full by PetDancer(f): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
Is wa o.come and update now...
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2013
Obviously the story is almost at its conclusion, sorry 4d late update...am just workin on a perfect end....
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
Episode 26:

The presence of my inexplicable distress coming from my back was the only feeling I felt, there was no fear, no weakness, no strength, I felt empty like I could float into thin air, like I could take off and just fly away. The tension in the house at that moment was also a feeling no one could escape, the weak spirited burnt girl had her nervous look on while the owner had an angry look on his face, his look spoke loudly in dismay as he stared at my corpse on the ground. "Now....abeg....what the hell don't I know...!!!" I shouted in anger facing the burnt girl, "are there still secrets you aint telling me?....." I continued my clamour, " I never hid anything from you, it was you who never wanted to listen...so don't blame me...". I stepped forward towards the owner and smiled, "you were beaten to it right hahahahahahahahah...." I whispered ..

The owner didn't say a word in response to my mockery, he kept staring at what was supposed to be the key to his freedom, he had that look of after so much work and plans, someone from nowhere just stepped in and ripped the fruit of his labour, he looked betrayed. I wasn't bothered at all at his look because I knew he could do nothing to me anymore, we are the same now, all I thought of was just to taunt him and make his ghost life miserable, now I have the power.....I'll pay back those that wronged me while I was alive, those who I never stood a chance to fight back...but how funny life turns out, even if I killed those who wronged me, I still can't do nothing to the one who took my life....

My only female friend looked at me like she could read my intentions, I turned my back to them both and faced the window close to where my body laid, I stared at myself and felt pity for my parents who doesn't know the whereabouts of their son, "is this how my body will decompose?....like this?....I mean nobody will find me right?...." I soliloquized expecting a positive response from any of both, but silence was the best they could offer. I lifted my face to the glass window and saw no reflection,though it was dark and I couldn't tell what time it was but the darkness beyond showed it was the dead of the night, I felt no fear but pain, I felt I was in a sort of bondage and I just needed to break free, "I'll lyk to take a walk....can I take a walk?...!!!!". I asked not facing anyone.

She replied me with a solemn but swift tone "you're no more human rasheed, you're dead now....freedom is no longer an option, living here in this world now is like a prison, you're no longer wanted.....your like a creature that doesn't belong here....you are dead rasheed....you can't just walk on the streets like everything is fine....the living reacts when we stay close to them not to talk when they sight us....you can walk around but you have limits, humans possess that power which only few have explored, they are much more powerful than we are but their fear makes them weak...you have to be careful rasheed....real careful....no one is pleased with a ghost...."She emphasised as her tone sounded more like a warning, I understood perfectly and was willing not to flout, I turned facing the owner who was still wearing his badge with his name inscribed on it.

"So what are you going to do now?...onayemi" I asked the officer who stood in front of the opened door like I cared, he still looked devastated and finding it to snap out of it, suddenly I felt a little ease all around me, I felt some comfort and inner peace that put a very broad smile on my face, I turned to the burnt girl and asked "what's this feeling am feeling, so soothing and calm...." , "now that is what I don't know.." She replied precisely without adding any further explanation, "....its...its someone praying for you...." Onayemi answered in an apologetic tone, he still had his eyes glued to my corpse on the floor but appeared his concentration was not far, "so how come he still mingles with the living?" I asked the burning girl but my eyes stationed at onayemi.

"His desperation for freedom made him so irrational in his acts, he has killed two people without showing any remorse, it still lingers in my head the way I was brutally killed....by him... I was stopped and checked for my papers by police men at a check point, although I hadn't gotten a licence so I was guilty and arrested... I used to be an introvert, a self centred but nice girl, I always come first before any other person in my plans, how can I love my neighbour like my self when my neighbour is an opportunist. I was driving my fathers car with which I just concluded my driving lessons, my impatience of not being able to wait to hit the road got me arrested. I was arrested by onayemi's subordinates who was sort of giving me a preferential treatment compared to other detainees, the area commander came in that night and he was on the moody side, his son was hit and killed by a learner who had no licence.

I was so unfortunate that night, he attached grave importance to the felony of not having a licence and driving in the traffic, he came out 30 minutes later and asked who deborah was after scrutinising my statement, I happened to be deborah and I knew I was in for it big time. I thought of calling my dad but I have done enough already, I graduated with a pass from the university and it caused so much confusion in the house, weeks after my graduation I erringly spoilt my sister's skin with steaming hot water that subjected to an hospital bed, my family thought it was intentional and blamed me for it, prior to the time I was arrested I was already warned by my dad not to go out less driving his car, I thought I could make it a snappy test but it turned out to be the beginning of my worst nightmare.

The d.p.o of the area station got to know my offence after going through my statement of lies, he came out angry and questioning me why I was driving without a licence, I begged like an handicap but the plead yielded no positive outcome. It got serious when I was later accused of stealing the vehicle because I had no papers for the car, then I knew it was high time I called my dad to through this mess. I called all evening and not even my elder brother picked his phone, I called my entire family and they all seemed busy because none of them deemed it fit to pick my calls. I wasn't surprised at my dad not picking but my mum and my favourite sibling?, then there was a problem, other officers changed their attitude towards me and called me a prostitute who took advantage of her sugar daddy and doing away with his car, the d.p.o feeling he fulfilled al righteousness by giving me a chance of communicating drew his conclusions that I was an accomplist to either a robbery or a scam since I had no evidence of ownership .

I scrolled the contacts on my phone as quick as I could to get a number or someone I could reach who could help out, the closest I could get was my aunt who stayed in ibadan with her family,reason being our unexpected move from bauchi after my dad was transferred, hastily I forwarded a call to her but surprisingly she answered like she had been waiting for my call, it was baffling when she suddenly raised her voice at me accusing me of killing my sister, I thought she was crazy because her accusation was so strange to me and I never recalled anyone telling her about my sister's accident due to the fact that we haven't seen her for over four years she had her last baby girl, so it was an annoying moment for me because she didn't even allow me say the word "hello" before she scolded me with her accusing tone.

I paid less attention to her and more to the background where she was, I could hear my mother bemoaning underground, the picture was becoming clear that something horrible had happened and all the blame was pushed at me, obviously my aunt wasn't in ibadan and definitely my whole family was together moaning someone because not only my thoughts but reality told me that someone was deceased. My clamouring aunt kept telling me to come over to the hospital where my sister was admitted, fear gripped me and I commenced a solemn prayer deep in my heart...hoping it wasn't my sister they're moaning, but little was my faith because it was certain she was the one.....
Re: Ghost-full by MsSpaqs(f): 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2013
Hmmm......
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 4:25am On Jul 10, 2013
Ms Spaqs: Hmmm......
Don't worry m back 4 good....won't tk tym 4d nxt update
Re: Ghost-full by Austeenxx: 8:08am On Jul 10, 2013
What?! Officer Onayemi was actually "the owner" ??
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2013
Austeenxx: What?! Officer Onayemi was actually "the owner" ??
Oh yes he was!!!!!!
Re: Ghost-full by AMYpurple(f): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2013
How does one xpress his luv for ds story?..stil cn't find d ryt words...bt am luvin d story.U r gud!
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
AMYpurple: How does one xpress his luv for ds story?..stil cn't find d ryt words...bt am luvin d story.U r gud!
Thanx amy!!!!
Re: Ghost-full by Austeenxx: 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
Uhm, when is the next update
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2013
Episode 27:

I had my phone stuck to my ear like I was going to be punished if its taken off, I just wanted my nagging aunt to shut the hell up so I could explain my unexpected ordeal, suddenly another voice came on knocking my aunt off line, when that obnoxious voice comes on while your on a call....it means you just ran out of air time, I left my mouth opened in disbelief as I had no other alternative to reach any one I know. I felt hopeless and thought of nothing else to do, all I did was waited for me to get dispossessed of my phone, then it struck my mind like a lightning in the rain, quickly I sent a call me back message with the code I already had stuck in my head, I sent as many as I could to my aunt because she appeared to be the only one reachable and perhaps we were on the same network.

I waited for my phone to ring as I paced behind the counter hoping and praying, the dpo came out of his office again and asked for onayemi, he was responded to by the officers at the counter that onayemi had't resumed for the day, he got angered more and I needed no one to tell me that the dpo had official issues with onayemi(who at that time I had no business with), the officers furthered their explanations by informing the dpo that onayemi just moved to his new apartment over the weekend, giving possible reasons why onayemi might make it late to work.
The dpo gave orders to his subordinates to rip me off my belongings, just then....my dad's call came in, quickly I led the call through and made it known to him that I was trapped in a police station.

Silence from my dad's end after the report of my location sent disappointment through my spine, I begged him to come to my aid but his silence governed the moment, my heart came audible when the beep from my phone hit my ear, quickly I looked at the screen and call ended kept blinking at me like a ticking time bomb, I gave the phone away as tears forced its way out of my duct, in to the palms of the officer it went as he walked away. Suddenly a sound of hope came alive, my phone rang again, the officer gave it back and I hastily picked the call, it was my mum who spoke with me in a weeping manner, she wept as she communicated with me but impossible it was to hear what ever she was saying, I picked the pieces of her words and figured out she was asking for the station where I was detained.

I quickly made enquiry from the police man standing by to collect my phone, I made known to my mum who I was sure would project it to the others or whoever would come to my aid, she ended the call telling me my brother would come over with the car documents, I was overwhelmed with joy which didn't last long when the touch of the disaster ruling the moment pricked me, I wiped off the smile on my face hopeful on the arrival of my brother and agitating the news that was about to be broken to me. My phone was finally taken away leaving a light of hope within, I leaned on the wall waiting for my brother but my hope shattered like glass on the floor when the clock struck twelve and my brother didn't show up, I kept exhaling as my eyes were stationed at the entrance.

The station had only two officers left on duty, the dpo promised to be back after the appointment he booked with a colleague, the officer who took my phone said good night two hours before midnight as his shift was over, I was left with an officer who was later joined by another officer an hour later, we were just three in the left in the station. At first the silence scared me because the two officers weren't speaking to each other, they just sat like the were waiting for someone to come in , I squatted leaning on the wall with my hope dimmed, suddenly the bulb at the centre of the ceiling went off, the power holding made their existence relevant by putting us in total darkness.

My fear aggravated as I remained where I was widening my eyes to see what was going on in the dark but darkness was all I could see, my heart raced faster when foot steps of some one leaving the counter suddenly came up, minutes later the foot steps returned but with a source of light, one of the officers help a lantern in his hands as he walked in the counter, he placed the lantern on the counter and resumed his own part of the silence he contributed. None of the officers spoke to each other which was becoming a problem for me, I finally sat on the ground when my heels could no longer hold my weight while I stooped, my palms were facing the ground but my right was on piece of metal with a pencil like shape, I really didn't know what it was but I held it for no reason.

A phone belonging to one of the officers rang and he picked it up repeating "yes sir , yes sir", it was obvious it was a superior officer giving an instruction to the officer, he put his phone back in his pocket and turned to the other officer beside him, then it was clear why they weren't communicating, the officer who received the call was a superior officer to the other and had an older look as he turned his face towards the other officer, he ordered the lower ranked officer to do something I found it hard to hear, the officer stood at attention whilst taking his orders and quickly he opened the counter drawer and pulled out a pistol, he walked out hastily leaving me with an officer in the station.

The officer turned to me and said "my dpo asked me to put you in a cell...", I was shocked at the officer but there was nothing I could do but to beg him to let me stay behind the counter till dawn, he rejected my plea and told me he was carrying out orders laid down by his area commander, I got on my feet putting my hands in my back pocket. I succumbed to his next line action staring at the door hoping my brother would just pop in like a surprise package but it remained a wish. The officer dangled the keys in his hands as he grabbed me by the wrist, he didn't hold me tight so I didn't complain, he walked me through the dark passage that only caught a little of the light reflecting from the counter. There were cells on each side of the passage as we proceeded to the inner passage of the station,movements from the cells started emanating as detainees made comments of all sorts from their cells which got me surprised, people were in the cells and it looked like it was just I and the officer, I felt a little relief not minding where he was taking me.

At last he stopped in front of a cell door with his hands still on my wrist, he stuffed a key in to the hole of the door to get it opened, the iron door made a decrepit sound as its rusts was also audible,expecting him to push me in and lock the door was al I had in my thought instead he held my wrist tighter and stronger which was beginning to hurt me, he dragged me inside the cell and kept whispering "shut up.....don't shout.....I'll let you go when am done..", he pushed me to the hard ground and pounced on me holding my two hands to the ground, he breathed heavily as he released my right hand so he could use his left to unzip his trouser and UnCloth me, I heard his zip made sound as he proceeded to my jean trouser trying to unzip, I begged and fought my way but all my efforts was to no avail as he too strong for me to over power.....he struggled too as I did same but his strength aggravated the more I fought....I hit him with my right hand as I screamed but only the locked up felons replied as they hit their metal doors and shouted, I felt his man hood on my lap as he tried unbuttoning my jeans, the weak blows from my right hand did no major damage because his weight pinned me to the ground, I cried at the top of my voice for help but no one came.....just then, I reached for my back pocket and was ready to anything to break free from his rape attempt...I put my hand in my back pocket with all the little strength I had left......
Re: Ghost-full by PetDancer(f): 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
Na so,which kind suspense be this
Re: Ghost-full by fflamingo(m): 12:08am On Jul 11, 2013
Chei !!!
Am getting strange o
This your timing self na one kind..
Any time am in a dark room just to scared to lift my hand ; not wanting to touch any thing.
Am even scared now self
#grabs my bedshit and cover from head to toe shouting blood of jacob#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today / BISI - The Other Woman (SHORT) By Jon Doe / Maa Mi (a Poem For Women Of Substance Out There) By Badiru Kehinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.