Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Black Romance Is Boring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Romance Is Boring (9447 Views)

7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love / Guys See What Nigerian Ladies Prefer...online Romance Is No Longer The Deal / mm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Romance Is Boring by Trip(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2008
i mean wat i said in d topic.BLACK ROMANCE IS BORING.if u'r douting me ,watch a black romantic film & then watch a white romantic.THEN ask urself which one u felt more.D black films r all about d physical.dats just it.but d white films run deeper dan dat.let me know wat u think.
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by 4Him(m): 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2008
the white films dont run any deeper. Its all a manipulation of your emotions built around sex.
Are white relationships any stronger than ours . . . they have more cases of divorce than we have.

The difference is blacks dont have time to decieve each other with flowers, guilt trips, chocolate and all . . .
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by babycool(f): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2008
Ol' boy
I agree with you oh! They dont even know how to do a proper outing, if no be Mr Biggs na Tantalizer after that na 'do me i do u'  sad
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2008
@baby cool
no be lie u talk na true na only tantalizers them sabi,God go help them
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by Scopium: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2008
[size=13pt]It's not entirely true. Some black romance as put it can be interesting than the white one.[/size]
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by efuah(f): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2008
babycool:

Ol' boy
I agree with you oh! They don't even know how to do a proper outing, if no be Mr Biggs na Tantalizer after that na 'do me i do u'  sad
lol grin grin grin kiss
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by 4Him(m): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2008
babycool:

Ol' boy
I agree with you oh! They don't even know how to do a proper outing, if no be Mr Biggs na Tantalizer after that na 'do me i do u' sad

poor you. Look for real men around u. grin
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by Uche2nna(m): 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2008
babycool:

Ol' boy
I agree with you oh! They don't even know how to do a proper outing, if no be Mr Biggs na Tantalizer after that na 'do me i do u' sad

Wetin u expect? A nite out @ Sheraton ? undecided
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by 4Him(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2008
Uche2nna:

Wetin u expect? A night out @ Sheraton ? undecided

maybe a trip to France.

1 Like

Re: Black Romance Is Boring by larekey(m): 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2008
Trip:

i mean what i said in d topic.BLACK ROMANCE IS BORING.if u'r douting me ,watch a black romantic film & then watch a white romantic.THEN ask yourself which one u felt more.D black films r all about d physical.that is just it.but d white films run deeper dan that.let me know what u think.
How in God's name can you compare real life to films, my guy there is a large difference in the two
Then again if u are refering to white romantic films being better than black romantic films that one na different topic entirely and should not even be in this section.
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by larekey(m): 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2008
babycool:

Ol' boy
LONG THROAT
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by Trip(m): 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2008
we r all entitled 2 our own beliefs.d thing is dat all songs must end.well,nt all relationships do,bt at d same time its d ride dat matters.d flowers & d other things dat come wit it r wat makes it interstin
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by Outstrip(f): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2008
What does the color of the skin have to do with a romantic movie. Brown Sugar is one of my favorite romantic movie and it hits all the right spots. If I am in the mood to watch a romantic movie with my husband and I pick the movie you better believe that I will be pulling out Brown Sugar and not The wedding planner. No comparison
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by Uche2nna(m): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2008
Outstrip:

What does the color of the skin have to do with a romantic movie. Brown Sugar is one of my favorite romantic movie and it hits all the right spots. If I am in the mood to watch a romantic movie with my husband and I pick the movie you better believe that I will be pulling out Brown Sugar and not The wedding planner. No comparison

Along those lines, Disappearing acts that featured Wes Snipes and Sanaa Lathan is also one of my all time favourites.
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by Dreloaded(f): 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2008
seems to be the only types of movies Sanaa Lathan accepts
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by MsLurker(f): 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2008
The only I liked with her was "Something New"

I don't think I own a lot of romantic movies, black or otherwise.

I can't stand the Tyler Perry ones. They have good moments but then they get all preachy.
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by Dreloaded(f): 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2008
It's official. I like Lurker grin
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2008
did anyone say anything about sanna lathan?

babycool:

Ol' boy

now i know the kind guys u dey attract.
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by Uche2nna(m): 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2008
D-reloaded:

seems to be the only types of movies Sanaa Lathan accepts

Or prolly the only ones that come her way.

Whatever, I still think she is an amazing actress.
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by Dreloaded(f): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2008
If that's the only kind then she has limited range and isnt that great an actress

I think she's really beautiful but her acting skills arent that great. Ever Kerri Washington has a more diverse portfolio.
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2008
I just have to agree with the black movie thing being just about the physical, there's nothing to make you go like awwwwww embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: Black Romance Is Boring by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2008
I never liked Brown Sugar
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2008
The kisses in black movies are like eating the heck out of the lips, tongue and cheeks even cheesy. All about the sex, nothing special.

1 Like

Re: Black Romance Is Boring by Dreloaded(f): 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2008
That's why I dont watch that crap. Really most romantic movies suck in general.
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by MsLurker(f): 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2008
I agree.

But I'm not a romantic. What's that other one with Nia Long that everyone loves, she's like a photographer or spoken word poet or something.

I want to guage my eyes out everytime.

This guy I used to see loved Maid In Manhattan. I just stared at him.
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by Dreloaded(f): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2008
Love Jones? Hhahahaha. I never finished that bullcrap. I also despise Love & Basketball.  angry angry

I can't stand those movies. Lol @ Maid In Manhattan, I was quite disappointed in Ralph Fiennes for a long time for taking that role. He even LOOKED uncomfortable playing such. Disgraceful.  sad

I once dated a guy who thought Titanic was the best movie ever. Let's just say it didnt work. Yuck  angry
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by MsLurker(f): 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2008
Yes, that God forsaken movie. I have yet to finish it.
The closest I came to watching Love & Basketball was landing on it briefly while flipping cable channels.

I know, he didn't look excited to be in that movie at all. I wasn't excited for him either.

I used to like Titanic in high school, stress, HIGH SCHOOL.

Now, I can't remember last time I saw that long, drawn out movie.

Never saw Brown Sugar. Two Can Play At the Game. Anything with Vivica Fox (outside of Kill Bill and Independence Day). I'm sure there is more.
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by Busta(f): 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2008
Romance na Romance

which one be black and white romance again
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by PERVERT9: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2008
that is why i like blue romance
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by buzzgonz(m): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2008
Busta me sef tire 4 them, no bi just touch & touch thing then go kiss then B*d thing u no na? wink
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2008
blacks just have a different way of expressing romance, thug love n all cool cool

abegi!!!
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by Dreloaded(f): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2008
the post is about the movies. Quit crying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall / Between Boobs And Ass Which One physically Attracts Guys More. / Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.