Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate (16649 Views)

Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram / Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures / Abia To Probe Orji Kalu's Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by BigBenoski(m): 11:35am On Mar 03, 2013
apeleson:
Orji kalu is the worst thing but T.A orji is like satan, no worst thing can be compared to him .Is abia state cursed? What is GEJ doing to help liberate that state from the devil. Abia needs help!!
did u just say Gej Should liberate abia? Are u just coming? Obasanjo tried and failed woefuly in 2007. D only thing dat can liberate abia state is the collective resolve of abians. If we can replicate what happened in imo. . .if we can just vote and protect our votes, who kwanu be t.a orji! On a second thought tho', i just pitty abians. No credible opposition candidate every election year. D last time, it was onyema ugochukwu. While we were in d field, spending our hard earned money canvassing for votes for him, dude was smoking indian hemp salad in his house expecting obasanjo to come from aso rock and declare him winner. I pray some credible person shows up in 2015. . .someone we can stick out our necks for. Untill then. . .*runs back to brunch.choi! Ds fish sweet no be smol*

1 Like

Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by Ayorh4you(m): 11:39am On Mar 03, 2013
All this Igbo leaders shaaaa!!! They won't stop washing their dirty linens outside
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 03, 2013
deshclones: Abia state as a whole is a huge joke...T.A is busy hounding OUK not minding the fact that the state is fast deteriorating...its a shame really...will always reiterate the fact that Abia and Ebonyi states are the bane of development in South East nigeria...hardly educated,bereft of any meaningful development,filled with stout,ugly wicked hostile human beings...tufiakwa..
Bro, you are mean o!
You made me laugh "...filled with stout, ugly, wicked, hostile human beings..."
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by BigBenoski(m): 11:43am On Mar 03, 2013
omicron: what does it mean when sb has a fat chance at sth? I think u meant to say his chances are slim, and not 'fat'.
i think ur certificate should also be withdrawn!
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 11:44am On Mar 03, 2013
dridowu: Who is orji uzor kalu ?
He is the badest garri seller,that sold fake garri to the peopel of abia state....
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by ypzilanti: 11:46am On Mar 03, 2013
Yazmin:

What is GEJ doin, u ask. If he intervenes now una go call am retarden. Abegi na una vote orji, make una manage d motor till the next bus stop. Please who listened to CNN's report yesterday on 'the role and effect of garri in the politics of subsidy in nigeria'?

But GEJ came and endorsed the guy in the last election. I know its party politics, but must he endorse non-performers? Shebi he helped boot Sylvia out of Bayelsa due to personal conflict? If like he said, it was all about Sylvia's performance, then why endorse and campaign for laggards like Uduaghan and TA Orji/ Just find a state engagement to attend on campaign day. Na wah.
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by Orikinla(m): 11:46am On Mar 03, 2013
peleson:
Orji kalu is the worst thing but T.A orji is like satan, no worst thing can be compared to him .Is abia state cursed? What is GEJ doing to help liberate that state from the devil. Abia needs help!!
ABIA state today is the work of the PDP and GEJ. They love it that way. And thanks to Dede Onyema Ugochukwu, CON grin

1 Like

Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by Uniquexty(f): 11:47am On Mar 03, 2013
ChukChinCol: As if others with Absu cert are worth it...
Mtcheeeew
Next thread jaghe
i'l pretend i didnt see this.
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by ypzilanti: 11:51am On Mar 03, 2013
BigBenoski: did u just say Gej Should liberate abia? Are u just coming? Obasanjo tried and failed woefuly in 2007. D only thing dat can liberate abia state is the collective resolve of abians. If we can replicate what happened in imo. . .if we can just vote and protect our votes, who kwanu be t.a orji! On a second thought tho', i just pitty abians. No credible opposition candidate every election year. D last time, it was onyema ugochukwu. While we were in d field, spending our hard earned money canvassing for votes for him, dude was smoking indian hemp salad in his house expecting obasanjo to come from aso rock and declare him winner. I pray some credible person shows up in 2015. . .someone we can stick out our necks for. Untill then. . .*runs back to brunch.choi! Ds fish sweet no be smol*

Do not mind Onyema Ugochukwu. Instead of standing firm and fighting in the courts for his mandate, he chickened out and reconciled with the eternal promiser, TA Orji. Abia elders chided him just before the last elections, and as usual he promised them heaven on earth and said he has now left his evil godfather, Orji Kalu. As old as they are, the Elders bought that story...old men who years of wisdom should have taught better.
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by ypzilanti: 11:51am On Mar 03, 2013
BigBenoski: did u just say Gej Should liberate abia? Are u just coming? Obasanjo tried and failed woefuly in 2007. D only thing dat can liberate abia state is the collective resolve of abians. If we can replicate what happened in imo. . .if we can just vote and protect our votes, who kwanu be t.a orji! On a second thought tho', i just pitty abians. No credible opposition candidate every election year. D last time, it was onyema ugochukwu. While we were in d field, spending our hard earned money canvassing for votes for him, dude was smoking indian hemp salad in his house expecting obasanjo to come from aso rock and declare him winner. I pray some credible person shows up in 2015. . .someone we can stick out our necks for. Untill then. . .*runs back to brunch.choi! Ds fish sweet no be smol*

Do not mind Onyema Ugochukwu. Instead of standing firm and fighting in the courts for his mandate, he chickened out and reconciled with the eternal promiser, TA Orji. Abia elders chided him just before the last elections, and as usual he promised them heaven on earth and said he has now left his evil godfather, Orji Kalu. As old as they are, the Elders bought that story...old men who years of wisdom should have taught better.
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by ypzilanti: 11:52am On Mar 03, 2013
Double post.
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by BigBenoski(m): 11:58am On Mar 03, 2013
ypzilanti: Double post.
u forgot to count ds one. . .its three. Lol
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by BigBenoski(m): 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2013
ypzilanti:

fight for what mandate? Dude lost d election wella. . .he was getting high while PPA were busy strategizing. I think he would have been worse than T.A. Some of us voted for him not because of his track records, but because we were just looking for 'any way' out of the orji cage. Onyema headed NDDC for a couple of years. What did he achieve aside self enrichment? My broda, mek we leave matter 4 mathias jare
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by sasview: 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
What he acquired by politics he lost by politics, So all things being equal.
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
[quote
author=Sisom]although i was just a child when OUK was in power i can
proudly beat my chest and say he did well at least i na when e dey for
office i first see light for street and na im make me no get much scares
for leg as e do de road fine but we still know say tout na tout no how
make pig clean[/quote] leave nairaland and go to school....u r still a kid
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by ypzilanti: 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
double post. Na wah for my internet connection.
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by ypzilanti: 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
The Abia State University senate are just a bunch of clowns.

One Governor comes and says 'give me certificate!': they give him.

Another Governor comes and says 'take back that certificate!': they take it back.

All this is good news as Permanent Secretary of Bayelsa, Patience Jonathan, seeks for a University to begin her doctorate degree studies.
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by ihembakingsley(m): 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2013
SimonAndal: SERIOUS ILLUMATI BUSINESS GOING ON WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF KALU. INSTEAD OF FIRE OF LOVE THEY SEND CERTIFIED OF BEAUTIFUL BEAST. WARN SEXIER SEUN TO DESIST FROM BEAUTIFUL SERPANT OF GOD.
Dis guy must be very high on ganja weed! Did u take ogogoro and fresh fish dis morning?
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by kabba7(m): 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2013
So this unibarsitis are issuing jankara degrees this story sweet me no be small ....
But please when will the senate of Uniport withdraw the Phd they wrongly gave Mr retardem who live's somewhere in Abuja for am sure that certificate was awarded in error . They should sit quick quick .
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by patostation(m): 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2013
peleson:
Abians saw the pictures of TA Orji being initiated in the coven of Satan at Orkija. They read how Orji Kalu and his mother ran Abia like their personal estate and later handed the state to TA; yet they "voted" for him. Remember he is PDP and nothing good comes from that party. In 2015 if they like let them not take their destiny into their hands

1 Like

Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by toprealman: 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2013

That man that spent only 'two semesters' in ABSU and was awarded a B.Sc and an accompanying PhD.
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
Why can't they withdraw Patient Goodluck's certificate too?
Politics is indeed a dirty game.
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by Bright2(m): 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
Who is Orji Uzor Kalu?
He was once the Governing cream ! nal who reduced 35% of Igbo criminals in Aba,Abia state. lipsrsealed
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
T.A Orji is at work ooo.
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2013
ypzilanti: So they were smoking weed when they gave him the degree? unless they will also sack someone (or people) for fraudulently awarding the certificate in the first place, they should all shut the Faaak up.

Uzor kalu is worst thing that ever happened to Abia State, but T.A. Orji is second worse thing that ever happened to Abia State.

Orji Uzor kalu is bad. But if you want to meet satan, the devil himself. it is T.A Orji
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2013
deshclones: Abia state as a whole is a huge joke...T.A is busy hounding OUK not minding the fact that the state is fast deteriorating...its a shame really...will always reiterate the fact that Abia and Ebonyi states are the bane of development in South East nigeria...hardly educated,bereft of any meaningful development,filled with stout,ugly wicked hostile human beings...tufiakwa..

Hostile? As for abia they people in it especially in ABA are not anywhere near hostile. Aba is one cool place you will live and feel free everyone watches out for the others back. They only problem they have is BAD GOVERNMENT
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by GentleNaaz(m): 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
peleson:
sombody heeelllllppppp.........

1 Like

Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by GentleNaaz(m): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2013
my frnd sharap, u r nt current in naija politics. I guess u r one knd Baligu Balogun Adamu Lola. Ronsense...
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
Go and ask a primary 1 child. Not every "who is" question is smart
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by ypzilanti: 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
Nigerian Universities Commission should actually probe the school for awarding fake certificates. So ABSU is now a certificate mill? If I was a jobless law school graduate, I would sue the school for reducing the value of my certificate by bringing the school to disrepute.
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2013
SimonAndal: SERIOUS ILLUMATI BUSINESS GOING ON WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF KALU. INSTEAD OF FIRE OF LOVE THEY SEND CERTIFIED OF BEAUTIFUL BEAST. WARN SEXIER SEUN TO DESIST FROM BEAUTIFUL SERPANT OF GOD.
hmmm, even insane ppl are on nairaland. Interesting
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by jaymichael(m): 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2013
What joke!! seriously, are these the people that want STATE POLICE? when they are playing "touch and do" politics with education like this, what will they not do with SECURITY if eventually they now have STATE POLICE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists / Nigeria’s Looted £400bn In Europe, Asia — UK Group / Cars For 2 Best Teachers In Ekiti By Fayose (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.