Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? (15540 Views)

Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri On Independence Day (Photos) / A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi / Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by vanunu: 9:40am On Mar 02, 2013
We Nigerians should watch these APC men carefully, I don,t trust them at all, Just because the knew that the president will visit maiduguri next Thursday, they just hurriedly organized their own visit. What kind of politicians are these men.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by earthgreeners(m): 9:40am On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: No, I am not mad. And again, you need to have attended even First Year in the University, you have committed Fallacy Ad Homonium and I fear for your sanity as a person. Learn to tackle issues and not persons, it hurts to know there are so many illiterates who just know how to type.

GEJ's bootlickers are as dumb as their Master...
Billygoat, I just confirmed you are among the 18million mad people in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 02, 2013
oluwadare26:

I now see clearly y u are a loser
I am not a loser, infact, You will never attain my fiscal utopia in your entire cycle of birth and rebirth. So mote it be!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by earthgreeners(m): 9:41am On Mar 02, 2013
vanunu: We Nigerians should watch these APC men carefully, I don,t trust them at all, Just because the knew that the president will visit maiduguri next Thursday, they just hurriedly organized their own visit. What kind of politicians are these men.

In APC I trust...they gat my Vote

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by earthgreeners(m): 9:44am On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: No He is not, infact, He is President, Commander in Chief of our Republic. Is my father a re/t/ard ?

Ofcourse, your father is a retar.d....
And do you mean Coward in Chief?
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 02, 2013
earthgreeners:

GEJ's bootlickers are as dumb as their Master...
Billygoat, I just confirmed you are among the 18million mad people in Nigeria.
Oh Yea, so you can count, and even up to 18 million, neanderthals have resurrected and they dominate Nairaland pretty much. Jonathan is my Hero, the Best President Nigeria ever had. Better than the Obasanjos, IBBs and Buharis of your dreams. Its best for you losers to understand that the man you so much hate doesnt even know you exist, wouldnt even know you exist and does love you enough to provide you better governance than his predecessors. Next time you wanna mention 18 million, learn to count your dirty teeth with your tongue.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: The President need to respond to those bunch of Party Changers, they metamorphose too much these days, today its ACN, tomorrow APC next week they might become PHENSIC PARACETAMOL. I cant be in a party that changes colors, names and manifesto. No clear vision

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...

Me I just cant wait to see how Boko Haram welcomes him on that day.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 02, 2013
Make i laugh finish first. 2015 race has just started. *waiting for lia Mohammed to respond*
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by earthgreeners(m): 9:48am On Mar 02, 2013
Hahahahaahah....u don dey fear...I neva even start with you.....

LOL, @ the best President Nigeria ever had

Billyonaire: Oh Yea, so you can count, and even up to 18 million, neanderthals have resurrected and they dominate Nairaland pretty much. Jonathan is my Hero, the Best President Nigeria ever had. Better than the Obasanjos, IBBs and Buharis of your dreams. Its best for you losers to understand that the man you so much hate doesnt even know you exist, wouldnt even know you exist and does love you enough to provide you better governance than his predecessors. Next time you wanna mention 18 million, learn to count your dirty teeth with your tongue.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 02, 2013
kingoflag:

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...

Me I just cant wait to see how Boko Haram welcomes him on that day.
Kingoflag, hypocrisy dont fit you, you came out burning and got derailed into the less popular sea of illusionists. Define your path, write your own scripts. The politicians out there work for their selfish interests, they dont care about you, and I mean it, so next time you wanna judge my President, be prudent in your assessment and be logical in your criticism, cos in the end you will sleep on your wooden bed and I sleep on my golden bed, it all depends on who our heroes are and how they affect us. I cant be against my President, cos he represents the majority of the people. He won that election by far majority.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by bigmo1(m): 9:54am On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: No He is not, infact, He is President, Commander in Chief of our Republic. Is your father a re/t/ard ?
No, your father is a retard.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Pukkah: 9:54am On Mar 02, 2013
vanunu: We Nigerians should watch these APC men carefully, I don,t trust them at all, Just because the knew that the president will visit maiduguri next Thursday, they just hurriedly organized their own visit. What kind of politicians are these men.

Please prove that the governors knew about the President's visit and 'hurriedly' put together a visit.

When I stated on the other thread that the governors scored a political point with the visit and walk, some of you sneered. https://www.nairaland.com/1211456/progressive-governors-street-maiduguri-acknowledging

Before you respond, think of what you would say again if the planned visit of the president on March 7 fails to happen.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by miiraaj: 9:54am On Mar 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I see some propagandists trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. The so called APC governors were not elected governors yesterday. Most of them have been governors since 2011, some even earlier than that (eg Fashola has been governor since 2007). How come they'r just visiting Borno yesterday since the Boko haram violence started in 2010/2011?

The movement of the president of a country cannot be compared to that of a governor. The logistics in preparation for presidential movement is 100times more than that for a governor or an ex-governor.

The fact of the matter is that the governor of Borno knew the president's planned visit (if indeed the president is scheduled to visit Borno on Thurs) to the state and organised the APC governors visit ahead of that of the president for cheap political points and generate this sort of conversation.

Anyway, whoever between APC or GEJ that visits Borno first has no implication in the construction of the second Niger Bridge or poverty alleviation

Chei, you must be an arsenal fan.

LMAO!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wallahi this guy no go kill me with laugh.

This your pact with GEJ na "For better for Worse".
I believe you can eat GEJ's poo.

cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Zulele: 9:56am On Mar 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I see some propagandists trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. The so called APC governors were not elected governors yesterday. Most of them have been governors since 2011, some even earlier than that (eg Fashola has been governor since 2007). How come they'r just visiting Borno yesterday since the Boko haram violence started in 2010/2011?

The movement of the president of a country cannot be compared to that of a governor. The logistics in preparation for presidential movement is 100times more than that for a governor or an ex-governor.

The fact of the matter is that the governor of Borno knew the president's planned visit (if indeed the president is scheduled to visit Borno on Thurs) to the state and organised the APC governors visit ahead of that of the president for cheap political points and generate this sort of conversation.

Anyway, whoever between APC or GEJ that visits Borno first has no implication in the construction of the second Niger Bridge or poverty alleviation
Okpo!!! Are you saying the Borno State governor informed the APC governors of Ebele's planned visit to his state and they in-turn came before him? Stop dribbling here you hopeless idiot.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Zulele: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2013

Okpo!!! Are you saying the Borno State governor informed the APC governors of Ebele's planned visit to his state and they in-turn came before him? Stop dribbling here you hopeless Id!ot
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by franchizy(m): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2013
To be Frank d president was scheduled to visit Borno state in October 2011 but it was shelved cos of an international engagement. He scheduled anoda visit in 2012 bt cos of d subsidy crisis he shelved it and sent his VP. I recall his planed visit to Borno state on March 7th was planed early in January and a letter was sent to d Borno state Governor. An Aide to d Gov revealed to a source in d presidency how d Gov had planed wit d opposition Governors to hold d meeting in Borno state just to embarass d president and deceive Nigerians.
After d presidents visit to Borno state, he will visit Yobe, Gombe, Kaduna, Adamawa, Bauchi and Jos.
Nigerians shud know dat GEJ is d best president we ever had, very humble and industrious. He has performed better than all other presidents. The only president to ve fought corruption to d last later. The only president who ve never stolen one penny. The only president working with God fearing cabinets.
The only president who has changed the life of many Nigerians. I think the president needs our support to bring Nigeria bk to the promise land.
Sir, I on behalf of Nigerians and my fellow Nairalanders wish u journey mercy and Gods protection as u embark on your visit to Borno state

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by BAMMGROUP: 10:02am On Mar 02, 2013
Pukkah:

Please prove that the governors knew about the President's visit and 'hurriedly' put together a visit.

When I stated on the other thread that the governors scored a political point with the visit and walk, some of you sneered. https://www.nairaland.com/1211456/progressive-governors-street-maiduguri-acknowledging

Before you respond, think of what you would say again if the planned visit of the president on March 7 fails to happen.

5 more days to the visit... Am sure he dares not leave Patience warmth.... What a president *sober*
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by RoyalRoy(m): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: next time you wanna judge my President, be prudent in your assessment and be logical in your criticism, cos in the end you will sleep on your wooden bed and I sleep on my golden bed, it all depends on who our heroes are and how they affect us. I cant be against my President, cos he represents the majority of the people. He won that election by far majority.
In as much as I like ur patriotic disposition, you fail to speak the truth most times. If 100 people are saying the same thing, and you alone are the dissenting voice, don't you think you need to take a step back & take a second view? Be realistic bro.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 02, 2013
franchizy: To be Frank d president was scheduled to visit Borno state in October 2011 but it was shelved cos of an international engagement. He scheduled anoda visit in 2012 bt cos of d subsidy crisis he shelved it and sent his VP. I recall his planed visit to Borno state on March 7th was planed early in January and a letter was sent to d Borno state Governor. An Aide to d Gov revealed to a source in d presidency how d Gov had planed wit d opposition Governors to hold d meeting in Borno state just to embarass d president and deceive Nigerians.
After d presidents visit to Borno state, he will visit Yobe, Gombe, Kaduna, Adamawa, Bauchi and Jos.
Nigerians shud know dat GEJ is d best president we ever had, very humble and industrious. He has performed better than all other presidents. The only president to ve fought corruption to d last later. The only president who ve never stolen one penny. The only president working with God fearing cabinets.
The only president who has changed the life of many Nigerians. I think the president needs our support to bring Nigeria bk to the promise land.
Sir, I on behalf of Nigerians and my fellow Nairalanders wish u journey mercy and Gods protection as u embark on your visit to Borno state
Great, Great, Great mind here, Nairaland watch out for this guy, he is a great guy, a patriot, and true Nigerian, unbiased, factual, pro-truth, anti-regionalism, great guy. Franchizzy, you are immaculate, awesome, handsome and above all, Fresh Air.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by miiraaj: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2013
franchizy: To be Frank d president was scheduled to visit Borno state in October 2011 but it was shelved cos of an international engagement. He scheduled anoda visit in 2012 bt cos of d subsidy crisis he shelved it and sent his VP. I recall his planed visit to Borno state on March 7th was planed early in January and a letter was sent to d Borno state Governor. An Aide to d Gov revealed to a source in d presidency how d Gov had planed wit d opposition Governors to hold d meeting in Borno state just to embarass d president and deceive Nigerians.

You can do better than this.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by pcnwamadi(m): 10:03am On Mar 02, 2013
bankyblue: After the visit, when do we then go for is b****l ceremony pls? Lol
Wen he goes and come bak, we will prepare for U̶̲̥̅̊я burial.. Animal
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Demdem(m): 10:04am On Mar 02, 2013
The retardeen is going just after the progressives have left. What has he been doing all these while? Shame on him.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by bappahman: 10:04am On Mar 02, 2013
See story wow..u remember this..recall dat..heard dis..planed dat...if ur not paid for this am sorry for u
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 02, 2013
While the Boko boys strategize ahead of him!
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 02, 2013
While the Boko boys strategize ahead of him! 2 them, Opportunity comes bt onces
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 02, 2013
Royal Roy:
In as much as I like ur patriotic disposition, you fail to speak the truth most times. If 100 people are saying the same thing, and you alone are the dissenting voice, don't you think you need to take a step back & take a second view? Be realistic bro.
No my brother, in my business acumen, I realize that there are so many poor people and very few billionaires cos most people are just crowd mentalists, and mere sheep herding. Besides, Nairaland is a leftist forum, its why its populated by ignorant critics.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 02, 2013
I thought there's no Airport..
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Pukkah: 10:06am On Mar 02, 2013

You've tried very hard to convince us. But the same President made a surprise appearance in Police College in Lagos less than a week after Channels aired the odious documentary?

People go where they really WANT to go (especially with private jets). Honestly, there's no tenable excuse except fear.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by omiobo: 10:07am On Mar 02, 2013
I thank God for APC. Really there need to be a challenge for the ruling party.

APC all the way!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by miiraaj: 10:07am On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: Great, Great, Great mind here, Nairaland watch out for this guy, he is a great guy, a patriot, and true Nigerian, unbiased, factual, pro-truth, anti-regionalism, great guy. Franchizzy, you are immaculate, awesome, handsome and above all, Fresh Air.

You are an unintelligent member of Lapdogs 40. Pls work harder to justify your pay else Oga Jona go fire you.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by BAMMGROUP: 10:08am On Mar 02, 2013

Madly angry, if ur family is enjoying from is corrupt wealth, den bliv u will all wreck wit him n go down wit him.... Unrealistic s/t/upid fella
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by pcnwamadi(m): 10:09am On Mar 02, 2013
Hahahahahahahaha, lmao.. U̶̲̥̅̊я such a funny dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Our Presidential Candidate Will Be Voted By All Party Members – PDP / 2023: Don’t Vote For Party Again, Vote People With Vision – Ibiyeomie / Bwala: Nobody'II Listen To PDP G-5 Governors If They Declare Support For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.