Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? (15541 Views)

Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri On Independence Day (Photos) / A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi / Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 02, 2013
eggheaders:

but you didn't denial berem's allegation now.
Berem is a very good lier and she is known for lies so responding to her is like glorifying a tadpole.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by almustapha007: 11:07am On Mar 02, 2013
The visit is certainly an emergency 1.

This shows dt he needs guidance and direction and he's incapable of thinking for himself.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by eggheaders(m): 11:08am On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: Berem is a very good lier and she is known for lies so responding to her is like glorifying a tadpole.

ain't buying that poo has an excuse.with all the mud thrown at your person. ignoring is just a very weak excuse mehn.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by modestdude(m): 11:10am On Mar 02, 2013
GARRI (x7):

What a shame!!!

So the only reason Mr. President is‎​ visiting Borno State is‎​ because APC Governors visited...

Isn't it shameful?? You've just confirmed why many believe that Mr. President is‎​ Reactive and not proactive...

Obviously he doesn't care about the plight of the people, all he cares about is‎​ "RESPONDING" to the visit of the opposition Governors..

Shame on Mr. President!!
which plight of the people? Abeg make i hear word jor. Person wey put hin hand for fire no deserve pity. They are parts and parcel of their problem (Violent animals). 1 million presidential visits will not calm their animalistic urge or make them severe their umbilical cord from Buhari who is not yet done with his evil project. Criticize GEJ but do it constructively
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 02, 2013
al-mustapha007:
The visit is certainly an emergency 1.

This shows dt he needs guidance and direction and he's incapable of thinking for himself.
No Sir, The Presidency had already planned a visit to Maiduguri, Yobe etc from March 7th, so an insider in the Presidency may have informed the opposition and they decided to rush there just to make President's visit look reactionary. If you know what goes on in the inside of Presidency you wont sleep at night. Just love this President, he is a great guy. Should I rather trust this country in the hands of Buhari, a known rep of Boko Haram and his friends in fraud. I wont take that risk, my vote is my power, my loyalty is to Nigeria and the President cos he was voted by the greater majority.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 02, 2013
eggheaders:

ain't buying that poo has an excuse.with all the mud thrown at your person. ignoring is just a very weak excuse mehn.
Believe me, Ignoring a nincompoop works all the time. How am I supposed to prove my fiscal liquidity? By welcoming her to my humble abode? to my tempur mattress? I guess she wanted some proof, but I cant take that risk. I only allowed her to shoot blanks while my single shot hit the target. That's the way of billionaires.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by addey(m): 11:15am On Mar 02, 2013
gramci:

Must you attack his person, focus on the issue. Any fool can resort to name calling, enough of this "motor park" approach to issues. Shikena

You people are a group jobless, educated illiterate paid to be on this forum.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by KnowAll(m): 11:16am On Mar 02, 2013
A good sniper can take down a target from 2 miles. The President had better wear a good head gear during his visit.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 02, 2013
addey:

You people are a group jobless, educated illiterate paid to be on this forum.
Do you believe that anyone can pay someone to be in Nairaland, that will be an unwise investment. Last I checked, it doesnt work that way.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Pukkah: 11:18am On Mar 02, 2013
eggheaders:
berem is coming to burst you billionaire bubble.with all those okirika shirt you wore on your facebook pictures where you wan see 1billion naira.abi you meant 1 billion cowries.

This is so funny. Where is the thread pls?
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by victorD3: 11:19am On Mar 02, 2013
vedaxcool: Once again the opposition shows the presidents how to lead, many reasons to vote jonadumb out of power since he prefer being a follower who follows the footsteps of the opposition! SAI APC 2015!

As if your vote counts
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by addey(m): 11:19am On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: No Sir, The Presidency had already planned a visit to Maiduguri, Yobe etc from March 7th, so an insider in the Presidency may have informed the opposition and they decided to rush there just to make President's visit reactionary. If you know what goes on in the inside of Presidency you wont sleep at night. Just love this President, he is a great guy. Should I rather trust this country in the hands of Buhari, a known rep of Boko Haram and his friends in fraud. I wont take that risk, my vote is my power, my loyalty is to Nigeria and the President cos he was voted by the greater majority.

I don't know you now a member of federal executive counsel to know what gov Plan is.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by ElCaballa(m): 11:20am On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: No, I am not mad. And again, you need to have attended even First Year in the University, you have committed Fallacy Ad Homonium and I fear for your sanity as a person. Learn to tackle issues and not persons, it hurts to know there are so many illiterates who just know how to type.
Oga but that is what you are good at.attacking people rather than issues.Maybe you are an educated illiterate(if there is anything like that) lol
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 02, 2013
addey:

I don't know you now a member of federal executive counsel to know what gov Plan is.
I am telling you the truth, it pays to always be interested in the inner workings of the government so that you can plan. Love your country, and love your President.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by addey(m): 11:23am On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: Do you believe that anyone can pay someone to be in Nairaland, that will be an unwise investment. Last I checked, it doesnt work that way.

Then find something good to do than coming on this forum to type before you think.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 02, 2013
El Caballa:
Oga but that is what you are good at.attacking people rather than issues.Maybe you are an educated illiterate(if there is anything like that) lol
Thanks, I appreciate the insults any time any day. I am a people's person, and I understand your frustrations. I will make sure the Presidency provide free food, free internet and free beds for all of you to sleep and chat on blogs while President works.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 02, 2013
addey:

Then find something good to do than coming on this forum to type before you think.
Today is saturday here in Nigeria, its weekend here. I guess you are in Mars.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by eggheaders(m): 11:29am On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: Believe me, Ignoring a nincompoop works all the time. How am I supposed to prove my fiscal liquidity? By welcoming her to my humble abode? to my tempur mattress? I guess she wanted some proof, but I cant take that risk. I only allowed her to shoot blanks while my single shot hit the target. That's the way of billionaires.

whatever,the real rich folks dont brag about their wealth in a faceless public forum.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by franchizy(m): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: Today is saturday here in Nigeria, its weekend here. I guess you are in Mars.

Seconded
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by xbalm(m): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: Hahahaha, Another. So Nairaland is infested with persona non grata. Ornithological specimens of identical specimens of identical plumage tend to congregate in close proximity.

Omo mehnn,dis guy no dey smile o. **gets a chair n a dictionary**
D momentum of ur aggravated grieviancely uttered combo can wit no doubt accelerate d gravitational driven meltdown of d psychic understanding n assimilation capabilities of our fellow nairalanders. cool
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by modestdude(m): 11:35am On Mar 02, 2013
eggheaders:

berem is coming to burst you billionaire bubble.with all those okirika shirt you wore on your facebook pictures where you wan see 1billion naira.abi you meant 1 billion cowries.
must you always call on berem? Do you suffer from low sperm count? You can't fire a shot without help. And moreover wearing expensive designer's shirts is not a sign of wealth. In my place wealthy people dnt show off
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 02, 2013
eggheaders:

whatever,the real rich folks dont brag about their wealth in a faceless public forum.
So they brag in a faced forum, which is worst ?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by franchizy(m): 11:37am On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: Believe me, Ignoring a nincompoop works all the time. How am I supposed to prove my fiscal liquidity? By welcoming her to my humble abode? to my tempur mattress? I guess she wanted some proof, but I cant take that risk. I only allowed her to shoot blanks while my single shot hit the target. That's the way of billionaires.

Please stop responding to Bereem and others until after the 2015 General Election. Whether they like it or not, president Goodluck Johnathan remains unbeatable by the APC.

Until they realize dat GEJ is God sent to Nigeria, they will never know wat a genuine Governance is.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by taharqa: 11:40am On Mar 02, 2013
If any person actuali believe that a PRESIDENT, any President, wud schedule a STATE VISIT in less than a week, that person must be an irredeemable IJIOT and complete IGNORAMOUS. But then again, there are a lot of such on NL; So no surprises...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by ikweremilitant: 11:41am On Mar 02, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Stop trying to be too clever by half, you're a disgrace to yourself and a bloody shameless LIAR!!

The fact remains that your Oga is‎​ a COWARD who hides under his wife's wrapper when faced with challenges...

grin
u fools fail to undastnd one fact dat anytn dat hapans to gej will lead to d disentegration of nija.so d north is not dat stupid let dm try shit.wen gej ws d vp during d height of militancy did obj visit bayelsa state or yaradua, no.so u cowards shud stop sayng tins dat ur chiken heartd parents can not do

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by addey(m): 11:42am On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: Today is saturday here in Nigeria, its weekend here. I guess you are in Mars.

You people are suffering from our son syndrome

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by hercules07: 11:43am On Mar 02, 2013
taharqa: If any person actuali believe that a PRESIDENT, any President, wud schedule a STATE VISIT in less than a week, that person must be an irredeemable IJIOT and complete IGNORAMOUS. But then again, there are a lot of such on NL; So no surprises...

Bros stop that one jare, Maiduguri is in a state of emergency and Jona can pay an unscheduled visit, all he needs to do is give the governor 24 hours notice, even POTUS does that.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by eggheaders(m): 11:43am On Mar 02, 2013
modestdude: must you always call on berem? Do you suffer from low sperm count? You can't fire a shot without help. And moreover wearing expensive designer's shirts is not a sign of wealth. In my place wealthy people dnt show off

na you know.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 02, 2013
franchizy:

Please stop responding to Bereem and others until after the 2015 General Election. Whether they like it or not, president Goodluck Johnathan remains unbeatable by the APC.

Until they realize dat GEJ is God sent to Nigeria, they will never know wat a genuine Governance is.
I adore your courage, GEJ is God sent, It was the very first time I ever voted, and I am happy I did. I follow the workings of Governments and see clear road maps, the power road maps, the Airports projects, the roads rehabilitation, the rail line resurrection, the uninteferrence with different arms of governments. Then I am happy about his handling of Boko Haram, the turning of deaf ears to opposition distractions, GEJ's humility is a personal lesson to me, his belief in God and even kneeling down before God's servant is a proof that this great man, this man that once had no shoes understands what he is doing. He is faster than Yaradua, Non - Egotistic than OBJ, infact the best President since Lord Lugard.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by davesndy: 11:44am On Mar 02, 2013
APC 1 vs PDP 0[/quote]
He just learnt a strategy from Buhari nd co. Go to Borno, get some idiots to explode a bomb 500 km away and get the sympathy of Nigerians who are always gullible. Then it wld be APC 1 vs PDP 1
They are all the same ppl. Using the masses to gain stupid sympathy
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Afam4eva(m): 11:45am On Mar 02, 2013
Make Jona no allow this APC people set trap for am. He should go when he feels he's safe enough. Going there just days after the APC crew says something.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by takedat(m): 11:47am On Mar 02, 2013
Afam4eva: Make Jona no allow this APC people set trap for am. He should go when he feels he's safe enough. Going there just days after the APC crew says something.
And when did you become a security expert?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ocholi's Service Of Songs: Osinbajo, Fashola, Ngige, Others In Attendance (Pics) / Why Jungle Justice Should Stop Immediately In Nigeria. / 2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.