Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? (15542 Views)

Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri On Independence Day (Photos) / A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi / Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by seunajia: 11:47am On Mar 02, 2013
taharqa: If any person actuali believe that a PRESIDENT, any President, wud schedule a STATE VISIT in less than a week, that person must be an irredeemable IJIOT and complete IGNORAMOUS. But then again, there are a lot of such on NL; So no surprises...

If any person actuali believes that a PRESIDENT, any President, cannot schedule any GODDAM VISIT in less than 1 hour, that person must be an irredeemable IJIOT and a complete IGNORAMOUS. But again, you are one of such on NL; So no surprises...

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 02, 2013
taharqa: If any person actuali believe that a PRESIDENT, any President, wud schedule a STATE VISIT in less than a week, that person must be an irredeemable IJIOT and complete IGNORAMOUS. But then again, there are a lot of such on NL; So no surprises...
The visit to Maiduguri, Yobe and 2 other states were already planned since last December, but the opposition had a wind of it and rushed there first so as to make the President's visit, which was under wraps seem reactionary. APC will do anything to confuse uninformed Nigerians but we should understand that today's APC are yesterday's men who only metamorphose for their selfish interests and not for the good of common Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by wazobiaforu(m): 11:51am On Mar 02, 2013
Billy and unsincereNigerian, i understand you both, you need to fight for the hand that feed you ... Even me will do the same. grin grin

But know one thing that your boss is Retard,slowpoke,useless and time waster

Thank God i was not in Nigeria during the last election because i would have voted for him also with all the: young and vibrant,Phd and shoeless campaign.

GEJ you are FOLLOWER and not fit to be a LEADER

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by nep2ra(m): 11:52am On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: I laugh in Oworoshoki......Whats the membership statistics of APC compared to PDP ? The Devil you know.....is better than the the angel you dont know......'nough said.

If you like laugh in Badagry or Soweto. The APC is a new party so why are you asking for membership statistics? You will get to know come 2015.

Stop using that worn-out line. We are tired of this Devil called PDP. We want the angel called APC even though we don't know it that well. In football if a manager doesn't perform he gets sacked. We, the employers of PDP, are unimpressed with the performance of PDP thus far so we are calling for it's sack. We have made up our minds and nothing will change it.

There's a seismic shift going on in Nigeria's political climate. There's a political tsunami brewing underneath the collective consciousness of Nigerians. It's either you align with this wave or get consumed by it. There is no going back. PDP is going down never to rise again. By the gods, this will be the reality. Quote this post come 2015!
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by phildon: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2013
peruso: THANK YOU APC FOR GIVING OUR PRESIDENT THE COURAGE TO DO THIS.

AT LEAST SOMEONE HAS TO LEAD THE WAY..............

I SEE NOTHING WRONG IN THIS.
This comment is for unbiased minds
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by omenka(m): 11:58am On Mar 02, 2013
Chaiiii!!!!! How the hell did I come late to this party?? Comenting when thread has already hit the 5th page!! I'm so disapointed in myself!

By God, if the president carries on with this plan, it would be the most embarassing political step he'd take so far even though he's not a stranger to embarasments.

Up APC!!
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by seunajia: 11:59am On Mar 02, 2013
An end has come to the marauding raid of the PDP.

Advise: Please any the lapdogs here should be kind enough to inform Jonah to rig 2015. Put it to him that if he makes the mistake of relinquishing power after getting voted out in 2015, na Kirikiri straight o.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2013
nep2ra:

If you like laugh in Badagry or Soweto. The APC is a new party so why are you asking for membership statistics? You will get to know come 2015.

Stop using that worn-out line. We are tired of this Devil called PDP. We want the angel called APC even though we don't know it that well. In football if a manager doesn't perform he gets sacked. We, the employers of PDP, are unimpressed with the performance of PDP thus far so we are calling for it's sack. We have made up our minds and nothing will change it.

There's a seismic shift going on in Nigeria's political climate. There's a political tsunami brewing underneath the collective consciousness of Nigerians. It's either you align with this wave or get consumed by it. There is no going back. PDP is going down never to rise again. By the gods, this will be the reality. Quote this post come 2015!
PDP will win 2015 in a landslide victory. The reasons that PDP will win stems from the improvements in Electricity Supply to all Nigerians, Our Airports are now world class, our Federal Roads are undergoing massive rehabilitation, our External Reserves are Up and Up despite so much expenses to quell Boko Haram. Boko Haram has been decimated. This President is the best since Lord Lugard, but come to think of it, whats the track record of APC, none, no track record. The different regional warriors that make up the parties are (1) Buhari - A coupe plotter who overthrew Shagari's government. (2) Tinubu - whose source of wealth remains questionable (3) Rochas - A political neophyte, a beneficiary of red cross who used charity funds to gain political relevance and acting as if the funds, trustfunds, schools etc are his philanthropy without letting people know its RedCross funds. Who are again is there.... My Brother these are facts and not fictions, should you respond, lets be factual.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by omenka(m): 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2013
seunajia:

If any person actuali believes that a PRESIDENT, any President, cannot schedule any GODDAM VISIT in less than 1 hour, that person must be an irredeemable IJIOT and a complete IGNORAMOUS. But again, you are one of such on NL; So no surprises...

Bro take it easy naw. We are all brothers oo.
Hahahahahahahahaha!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Walphem(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: If truely the president is to visit Maiduguri next Thursday, it must have been planned long time ago, not today.

The APC governors may have preempted the president because the Borno governor will have privy information of the president's planned visit.

But the vice president was there recently. I cant even recall how many states the president has visited since after the elections, mayb very few. But I agree that of Borno is a special case and the president needed to have been there to show solidarity but who knows if his security people advised against a visit prior to this time.
I read your post before checking who wrote it, but immediately I noticed the direction u were going I realise its one of the 40laptops. PREEMPT Indeed Eku Ise o, work hard for your money

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by seunajia: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
omenka:

Bro take it easy naw. We are all brothers oo.
Hahahahahahahahaha!!

Easy ke?! What do I tell my children I was doing when these scums were despoiling our land?

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2013
blink182: you be real professional ass-licker. I greet you.

He also licks PJ's menstrual pads for a living.
Did I mention the daughters pads?...oh yes,he does that too.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by yacsabdul(m): 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: If truely the president is to visit Maiduguri next Thursday, it must have been planned long time ago, not today.

The APC governors may have preempted the president because the Borno governor will have privy information of the president's planned visit.

But the vice president was there recently. I cant even recall how many states the president has visited since after the elections, mayb very few. But I agree that of Borno is a special case and the president needed to have been there to show solidarity but who knows if his security people advised against a visit prior to this time.
i beg keep shot, mumou presido wey una get. APC governors are brave and versionals, d governors walked 2 d roundabout and then d market where they commiserated wit traders and their leaders in what appeare 2 be an in4mal seting devoid of excesive protocol. Mr. Dude, can ur presido show dsame example? Remember dat wen vp namadi sambo wen to maiduguri some days ago, d visit of d vp. Wen d latter came, d whole of maiduguri was grounded as there wer no vehicle on d street and traders were directed 2 lock up their shops and remain @ home. Do u tink ur president wil exectly what d APC Governors did?
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by ocelot2006(m): 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Stop trying to be too clever by half, you're a disgrace to yourself and a bloody shameless LIAR!!

The fact remains that your Oga is‎​ a COWARD who hides under his wife's wrapper when faced with challenges...

grin

Apart from elite and seasoned Army JTF units, Special Forces and Police MOPOL and ATS units stationed in Borno, President GEJ will be surrounded by elite DSS/SSS operatives including tactical units, Police Special Protection Unit officers, Army special forces, Police EOD units (bomb disposal) with some of the best gears money can boy. And don't forget to add the armoured vehicles, MRAPs, and helicopters that will be used. With all these, I'm pretty sure the trip to Borno won't scare GEJ.

Btw, sincere Nigerian was right about the trip being planned beforehand. The DSS/SSS and the NPF will need enough time to perform a detailed threat assessment and deploy the necessary resources and personnel needed to protect the President and entourage.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by taharqa: 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
hercules07:

Bros stop that one jare, Maiduguri is in a state of emergency and Jona can pay an unscheduled visit, all he needs to do is give the governor 24 hours notice, even POTUS does that.
I hope you know what a STATE VISIT is?? Does it bear any semblance to d 'Emergency' type visit you just described?
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by takedat(m): 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
seunajia:

Easy ke?! What do I tell my children I was doing when these scums were despoiling our land?
Mehn, you just earned my respect!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by nduchucks: 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
Given the risks involved in a Presidential visit to Maiduguri, it is safe to conclude that the Presidential aides who announced the visit to the world, Al Quaeda, Boko Haram, etc, are either outright dumb, or are more intimate with Boko Haram than they'll like us to believe. Lets hope they are not Boko Haram lipsrsealed
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
earthgreeners:

Ofcourse, your father is a retar.d....
And do you mean Coward in Chief?

Haba Mr Man,have some respect for our President na.

How can you be calling him the Coward In Chief.Pls..............

He is the Cretin-In-Chief......

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: Great, Great, Great mind here, Nairaland watch out for this guy, he is a great guy, a patriot, and true Nigerian, unbiased, factual, pro-truth, anti-regionalism, great guy. Franchizzy, you are immaculate, awesome, handsome and above all, Fresh Air.

My friend stop acting like a GOAT.
Why are you hailing your own I.D.
Who you wan Fo-ol.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by toprod: 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
. WHAT ABOUT HIS vISIT TO THE POLICE COLLEGE ?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
miiraaj:

You are an unintelligent member of Lapdogs 40. Pls work harder to justify your pay else Oga Jona go fire you.

Ahhh,Oga is too dumb to notice.And the 40L guys know this.That's why they are leading him on while MILKING him.

These guys have got the sweetest job on Earth.:-working for a DUMMY and getting paid big time.

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by wazobiaforu(m): 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: Fashola looked more in your biased and untamed eyes. But in real life, he cant win a national election, GEJ did, and it was landslide victory. Come 2015, I will put one billion naira out for Fresh Air Banners, Stickers, and wrappers for women with GEJ's face on it. And we will win again by true facts, Electricity road map is perfected, 247 electricity is realizable, Our Airports are Heavenly, GEJ is clean slate, he is humble-very humble, he is human - very humane, he is pro-people not anti-poor like Fashola, GEJ is God loving, even kneeling down before Men of God to show supremacy of Deity over Politics. I mean GEJ is just too good, just a great man. I love this great man called GEJ.

Shy na only dis BILLYSANE dey Nigeria? Abi another planet is now called Nigeri that we all dont know of?

You keep crying GEJ will win 2015 and many keep rejecting it, do you only have thousands finger to vote?

You dont need to tell us what ThiefEJ has done or doing, we can see it without glasses.

I accept he is a good man BUT he is good as a FOLLOWER not a LEADER

We all love him before BUT we have realised Nigeria is too BIG and too COMPLICATED for him to handle ... Are you blind to see that?

He will be good as a minister of agriculture and wild animals, at least he is a zoologist and love casava bread
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by taharqa: 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
toprod: [color=#006600][/color] . WHAT ABOUT HIS vISIT TO THE POLICE COLLEGE ?
Police College visit is not a STATE VISIT... Sm times d Level of IGNORANCE on dis forum astonishes even myself usd to d display of such by sm pips here.... Am off dis thread. You guys can bliv whateva u want to. Its a FREE WORLD aftall

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2013
wazobia_for_u:

Shy na only dis BILLYSANE dey Nigeria? Abi another planet is now called Nigeri that we all dont know of?

You keep crying GEJ will win 2015 and many keep rejecting it, do you only have thousands finger to vote?

You dont need to tell us what ThiefEJ has done or doing, we can see it without glasses.

I accept he is a good man BUT he is good as a FOLLOWER not a LEADER

We all love him before BUT we have realised Nigeria is too BIG and too COMPLICATED for him to handle ... Are you blind to see that?

He will be good as a minister of agriculture and wild animals, at least he is a zoologist and love casava bread

Its Billyonaire not Billysane, if you cant even spell my name then I will be surprise if you can make love to your lady. That aside, stop being emotional about politics, you might die of heart attack. Buttress your opinions with facts and not sentiments. And my piece of advise, Stop dining with a failing regrouping of regional political jobbers. GEJ had a job before politics, you cant say same for those opposition flag fliers, they are all political prostitutes who change name now and then as soon as new sexists come to town.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by miiraaj: 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2013

Guy, u fucck up!!!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by ganye1: 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2013
[quote author=Billyoniore "....Jonathan is my Hero, the Best President Nigeria ever had. Better than the Obasanjos, IBBs and Buharis of your dreams. Its best for you losers to understand that the man you so much hate doesnt even know you exist, wouldnt even know you exist and does love you enough to provide you better governance than his predecessors." [/quote]
sincerely, do you really believe this or is it a paid job you are doing?
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Almaiga: 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
Apc have already gain the trust of the people of Born for being the first to pay them a solidarity visit, so the president can stay in borno for as long as he wants. All i know is nothing for him.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by omenka(m): 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2013
toprod: [color=#006600][/color] . WHAT ABOUT HIS vISIT TO THE POLICE COLLEGE ?

1000Likes!!

And that visit was a reactionary one just like this being planed.

Shameless bunch of brainless kleptocrats.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by jt2010: 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
franchizy: To be Frank d president was scheduled to visit Borno state in October 2011 but it was shelved cos of an international engagement. He scheduled anoda visit in 2012 bt cos of d subsidy crisis he shelved it and sent his VP. I recall his planed visit to Borno state on March 7th was planed early in January and a letter was sent to d Borno state Governor. An Aide to d Gov revealed to a source in d presidency how d Gov had planed wit d opposition Governors to hold d meeting in Borno state just to embarass d president and deceive Nigerians.
After d presidents visit to Borno state, he will visit Yobe, Gombe, Kaduna, Adamawa, Bauchi and Jos.
Nigerians shud know dat GEJ is d best president we ever had, very humble and industrious. He has performed better than all other presidents. The only president to ve fought corruption to d last later. The only president who ve never stolen one penny. The only president working with God fearing cabinets.
The only president who has changed the life of many Nigerians. I think the president needs our support to bring Nigeria bk to the promise land.
Sir, I on behalf of Nigerians and my fellow Nairalanders wish u journey mercy and Gods protection as u embark on your visit to Borno state

OP, this your line are too dumb for this job!!!!
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by jt2010: 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2013

I believe your story but please how many weeks does it take to schedule the Mr. President visit to Police College in Lagos
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by AuwalZulRio: 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
embarassedTruthfully, this is suicide... There will be an attack
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Kewt: 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Stop trying to be too clever by half, you're a disgrace to yourself and a bloody shameless LIAR!!

The fact remains that your Oga is‎​ a COWARD who hides under his wife's wrapper when faced with challenges...

grin

Spot on. You just gave expression to my thoughts.

@Sincere Nigeria, just like Stupidd Oga, your days as a sychophant and praise singer are numbered. I pity your future generation!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ministry Receives N5bn For Clean Cookstoves Project, Says Minister / Crisis Looms At Appeal Court Over Bulkachuwa’s Successor / Why Jungle Justice Should Stop Immediately In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.