Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Trying To Conceive Twins - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive Twins (36936 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive Twins by Fvine: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lillyyoung:
With the help of a man called dr.Ogbes I was able to get pregnant. I'm 56years of age, it was really difficult for me to pregnant though me husband loves me but it was really hurting me not having my own child but after many years I came across dr.Ogbes whose email address is Landofanswer@hotmail.com he did a spell for me and I fall pregnant a week after his spell I'm 7months pregnant now and also I will like to advice everyone looking for help to get pregnant to contact this very man via his email address.
May God visit you. That's all I can say to this your post.
Re: Trying To Conceive Twins by teeton: 12:05am On Aug 21, 2015
Kai! This beautiful thread cannot die o, I need my twins. Please all dem dr Iduduwa and dr Ogbes we mean serious business here lies are a big turnoff.

* fanning thread back to life*

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive Twins by mignone(f): 8:52am On Sep 06, 2015
YorubaOmoge:
Madam, I believe Ekiti and Ondo women have the largest population of multiple births in Nigeria due to their high level of yam/cassava consumption.

You could try adding yam to your diet.

Good luck!
the people/community with the highest number of twins in the world are from Igbo-Ora (Oke-Ogun), Ibarapa central, Oyo state. U can still confirm. though one of the reasons stated by researchers is the rate of yam consumption too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel / Insect Inside My Ear Please Help / Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.