Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! (12134 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / Post Your 1st 2016 Selfie (as E Dey Hot) / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by opedaydydx9(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
IZUKWU:
life is in stages and as we pass through those stages we learn and mature . As a male as you go through relationships , you learn to understand the female folk and how to handle them. As i and some us look back with hindsight we may see ,where we entered wrong r/ships or allow somethings in it that we should have stood up against . We accept our mistakes and they make us better for the next r/ship. May have behaved as the character in the op's tale at a point in my life but i can't behave that . Why ? I have learnt from my past r/ships . I don't give people now ,more than they are worth. Have learnt the value of my money,time and emotions and will not waste them any how or allow another do so for me. What most often happens is that because of fear or conginatus , guy over do and became mugu to impress ladies who do not care for them ,just because of the punny.
word, the smart ones will feel used, cus Web d guy is onto their matter dem dey form hard to get, dey fall prey when the guy done move ahead, it's a cycle though...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship / A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] / Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.