Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,237 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! (12099 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / Post Your 1st 2016 Selfie (as E Dey Hot) / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:00am On Mar 05, 2013
Chukskalidon: Idowu y u dey quote me lyk say I b Bible. Nawa o, we av nt even exchanged greetings dix morning abi u wan make I greet u 1st. If u no greet me dnt talk to again o unless u wan c urself 4 heaven. U knw hw e dey b na
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by FRR1: 11:05am On Mar 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
undecided undecided undecided
MAKE UNA CARRY DIS LOVE GO OUTSIDE...MAKE I SEE ROAD grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 05, 2013
hmm am laughing in greek grin
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Odunharry(m): 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
almst all the guys here..dn do stupid tings cos of gals...bt sme guys mumu too much
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
RedBenson: @Mr. Drizzy, dont mind Itsmodella, when d topic expose am like that, instead of accepting her wrongs so to amend her ways, na to target me like say i do wrong.

Her type fit make her boyfriend larvish all em money for pocket for d joint then come dey trek 14kms go bak home under serious sun and heat.

You must be very stupïd. In your pathetic mind, you're a psychologist, right? Did you say my type? I suggest you shut that shithole you call a mouth if you don't have anything meaningful to say. You can't just open your useless mouth and spew nonsense about me simply because you've been allowed access to the internet.

See this poor äss efulefu o, coming on here to form levels.

If a guy decides to spend on his girl, how is it your business? If he decides to eat onions while she eats the suya, how is it your business? If the guy decides to drink water while the girlfriend eats nkwobi, how e take concern you? na you dey pay? the guy tell you say him dey hungry? Dey dere dey take panadol for another man headache. My point is, people all have their reasons for doing what they do, reasons you have no idea about. You can't just judge them based on what you think (which is very skewed btw). The way you'd act is not the same way they'd act and you can't open that smelly cesspit you call a mouth and judge them based on your own standards.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2013
RedBenson: Guys, honestly this thing don vex me wella. Haha! Na wetin?

The other one go siddon drink farouz dat for bar that day meanwhile d girl don finish three bottles of smirnoff ice so far. Na wa o. Wetin? Some of this girls no even worth fanta and yet some guys go buy them smirnoff ice. I taya for dis guys dem o. I dey vex wella!
Ok you dey vex wella. How you wan take solve the ''problem'' wey no be problem
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2013
RedBenson: Joel abeg u too funny but na true u dey talk sha. Imagine a guy who enter him mamma bedroom go steal a brand new virgin wrap of wrapper from him mamma box com giv him gf make she carry am go give her mother say na him giv am as xmas gift.

Dat kind guy, him head correct so? Some guys dey fall our hand wella wella.
That guy deserves to be floged on his naked butt.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
190:

thats her name oh, I was the first to understand what her name meant anywayz grin grin grin

ATM cash machine!!
shes one of the girls been discussed grin grin grin grin
she and another one called vanneni,yield and dyt grin grin grin grin
190 don't be ,entioning my name in matters like this. You don't know me.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Kgdavid(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2013
Vanneni: 190 don't be ,entioning my name in matters like this. You don't know me.

ItsModella:
You must be very stupïd. In your pathetic mind, you're a psychologist, right? Did you say my type? I suggest you shut that shithole you call a mouth if you don't have anything meaningful to say. You can't just open your useless mouth and spew nonsense about me simply because you've been allowed access to the internet.

If a guy decides to spend on his girl, how is it your business? If he decides to eat onions while she eats the suya, how is it your business? If the guy decides to drink water while the girlfriend eats nkwobi, how e take concern you? na you dey pay? the guy tell you say him dey hungry? Dey dere dey take panadol for another man headache. My point is, people all have their reasons for doing what they do, reasons you have no idea about. You can't just judge them based on what you think (which is very skewed btw). The way you'd act is not the same way they'd act and you can't open that smelly cesspit you call a mouth and judge them based on your own standards.

lol r y guys seriously gettin pissd ova nairaland? come on no one really exists on here..its just a bunch of weird user names... just go with the flow or ignore annoying stuff...
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2013
190:

The other day i hear say one nairalander wen don comment for this thread
send one girl 200K make she come see am for port harcourt
the girl change SIM enter voicemail
the guy nearly crace
him dey this thread dey comment with us grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hmm hearers and knowers!
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dare u? How? U no fit enter my family.

Motorola, if dis werey mail u, let me know. angry
Akmost choked onma meal. Chei! grin
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2013
Kgdavid:

lol r y guys seriously gettin pissd ova nairaland? come on no one really exists on here..its just a bunch of weird user names... just go with the flow or ignore annoying stuff...
You don't know this 190 guy. He can spoil one's name ehn.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2013
Itmodella, i hear say na run u run comot for psychiatric ward and them dey find u o cos dem never close ur mental deranged file for thier office and u don run comot. I no fit com dey yarn talk wit half-mad human. Go finish ur madness case for psychiatric ward first, then u fit com back com talk to me.

A big liability to man like u!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
Vanneni, the problem can be solved by if u stop to believe that ur guy must b d one to incurr d outing expenses. Nothing wrong if u opt to offset the bill urself from ur pocket. And next time, tell ur guy to join u 100% in eating d main suya and not d onions.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by pleep(m): 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
The solution has to come from men, not women.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
FRR1:
MAKE UNA CARRY DIS LOVE GO OUTSIDE...MAKE I SEE ROAD grin grin grin
ewoo e dey pain u? Sori o
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by greedie1(f): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2013
Chukskalidon:
I don catch atmc b4 na. If u c hw she dey chop goat nyash with pepsi and im guy dey dia chop carrot with can of water. Moyola fit dey do am sha, e dey im eye bt I neva catch am. Gree.die .................thinking.
swtie.... u know i ain't lyk dat ryt?? dnt mind 190, he is crushing seriously,tryin to get my attention grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by 190: 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2013
ItsModella:

Wow - modella shocked grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by 190: 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2013
Vanneni: 190 don't be ,entioning my name in matters like this. You don't know me.

yes i dont know you angry
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by 190: 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2013
Chukskalidon:
nobody bears d name 'boys' here. My name is @chukskalidon a.k.a ckosky..odogwuawka1 and nt 'boys'. If u luk at dat name, you wil realise d gravity and accelaration due to it. Abi @190 ur name na boys?

ATMC nor get money- shes just trying to redeem herself grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2013
RedBenson: Itmodella, i hear say na run u run comot for psychiatric ward and them dey find u o cos dem never close ur mental deranged file for thier office and u don run comot. I no fit com dey yarn talk wit half-mad human. Go finish ur madness case for psychiatric ward first, then u fit com back com talk to me.

A big liability to man like u!
Common, shut that your useless trap, you this emasculated thing. People like you are liabilities to the entire populace, both male and female, acting like a puss and bitching about irrelevant things, things that are none of your bloody business. You are not even fit to be called a man, heck, my shoe sole has more strength than you, ewu abakaliki.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by olodorabata: 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
ItsModella:
Common, shut that your useless trap, you this emasculated thing. People like you are liabilities to the entire populace, both male and female, acting like a puss and bitching about irrelevant things, things that are none of your bloody business. You are not even fit to be called a man, heck, my shoe sole has more strength than you, ewu abakaliki.
God I love this girl.....
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2013
olodorabata:
God I love this girl.....

Like seriously?... You love an aggressive and insulting girl?.... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2013
gree-die:

swtie.... u know i ain't lyk dat ryt?? dnt mind 190, he is crushing seriously,tryin to get my attention grin grin
ewoo! U cn neva b lyk dat. I shuldn't giv dat a 2nd tot. Infact na 190 babes: atmc and moyola i caught.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 06, 2013
Itsmodella, i dont blame a punk like u after all, dis is just internet. I've mistakenly dated a bunch of liabilities like u b4 and once they come into my life and see my standard, they refuse to back off. If i meet u whch of course a gold digger, after yanshing u once or twice, i will quickly send u parking and if u refuse to go, i wouldnt mind tearing ur cli.to.ris wit razor blade if that would make u stay off. Bunch of liabilities.

If Ngozi Iweala had d same gold digging mentality over-ruling u at d moment, i wonder if she would've ever been where she is today. Go think on how to make ur own money and stop gold-digging. Unam ikot.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by pleep(m): 7:05am On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by pleep(m): 7:05am On Mar 06, 2013
RedBenson: Itsmodella, i dont blame a punk like u after all, dis is just internet. I've mistakenly dated a bunch of liabilities like u b4 and once they come into my life and see my standard, they refuse to back off. If i meet u whch of course a gold digger, after yanshing u once or twice, i will quickly send u parking and if u refuse to go, i wouldnt mind tearing ur cli.to.ris wit razor blade if that would make u stay off. Bunch of liabilities.

If Ngozi Iweala had d same gold digging mentality over-ruling u at d moment, i wonder if she would've ever been where she is today. Go think on how to make ur own money and stop gold-digging. Unam ikot.

Bro! your from akwa-ibom? nice, i hardly see my pplz here
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 06, 2013
RedBenson: Itsmodella, i dont blame a punk like u after all, dis is just internet. I've mistakenly dated a bunch of liabilities like u b4 and once they come into my life and see my standard, they refuse to back off. If i meet u whch of course a gold digger, after yanshing u once or twice, i will quickly send u parking and if u refuse to go, i wouldnt mind tearing ur cli.to.ris wit razor blade if that would make u stay off. Bunch of liabilities.

Shut the fück up, so you're actually proud to call that 2 inch pencil in between your elephant legs a dïck? hahaha!! wonders shall never end o. Any chick who decides to date a swine like you must be very stupïd. Dumb fück, which standards do you have? nothing, zero standards, that's all you got. Ugly, pathetic shitbum like you coming on here to puff your chest like a constipated gorilla

Me, gold digger? how much more low can you sink? I initially thought you had a brain in that thick skull of yours but I was wrong. Your skull is filled with spermflakes...silly cünt.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by pleep(m): 7:21am On Mar 06, 2013
GOLD DIGGER BE GONE THIS IS MALE SPACE! grin
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 06, 2013
^^^

Oh pleep, I want to chop your money o grin grin grin

will you be my lover? tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Truth Or Dare Game / A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] / The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.