Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us (9385 Views)

Hilarious Photo Of How Boys Take Selfie And How Girls Do / Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by hotangel2(f): 3:31am On Aug 13, 2005
Why do Men Act this way?

You are probably asking which way?

Well, i am fed up with most guys (just like most girls are).
Why am I fed up? They act the way they shouldn't act..i actually don't know how to explain this...so i guess i'll just do it anyhow.

When a guy sees your picture somewhere (plus your email address maybe), he starts stalking you..and stalk you and stalk you. Send so many poem (that he got from songs lyrics). And send you their number so that you can call them. Even after you've told them you can't call them, they'll say so many stuffs that'll even start to make the girl hate them.

Examples are Nigerian guys: "baby, i know we can make this work...i "wanta" be your "night" in shinning armour..blah blah. Babe you know i'll do anything for you, because you are like an angel straight out of heaven".

Gosh is it just me or what's wrong with them?? I am like so tired of most of them. It's one thing to compliment and like a girl, it's another thing to totaly stalk the girl and make her hate you extremely. I thought that when you are stalking someone, you shouldn't let them know.

Anyways...girls that feel me in the house...should please tell the guys some of the things you hate them doing to you, and also ask them why they act the way they do (ways u don't like).

P.S: If you are replying to this topic..you must have a full and self explainatory sentence.

I hope i don't sound sick. It's just that i get so frustrated to the extent that i have to tell some guys that i am a lesbian and don't want to have anything to do with them.

2 Likes

Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by WesleyanA(f): 3:43am On Aug 13, 2005
i feel you. H-Angel wink

i think the reason they act that way is because you know guys. some of them are just peverts(not all though).
i'm not saying it's wrong to stalk but too much of it is bad and you have to do it in a good way too. even if you like the girl writting her emailsĀ  saying stuff and blah blah will just make you sound irritating esp if she don't liek you.

1 Like

Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by nddy(m): 4:29am On Aug 13, 2005
angel, what is going ? i thought you loved attention. why are you annoyed that nigerian guys are giving you their number, let a broda get what he wants.
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by hotangel2(f): 4:33am On Aug 13, 2005
Not stupid attention. And why would you give me your number when i already told you i can't call you. Especailly when you are 10000000000 miles away from me, and i already told you nuttin is going to work between us!
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by WesleyanA(f): 4:35am On Aug 13, 2005
they don't call her. they send her love letters through email
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by hotangel2(f): 4:38am On Aug 13, 2005
Okay now.. This isn't about "ME" it happens to most girls. Judge pratically as most girls would wanna see it. Alright? Stop saying me, me.
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by WesleyanA(f): 4:44am On Aug 13, 2005
doesn't happen to me! hehe. (i feel bad for you though sad. it's alright)
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by nddy(m): 5:08am On Aug 13, 2005
hahaahahahahah
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by hotangel2(f): 5:09am On Aug 13, 2005
What's funny for Heaven's sake? rolleyes
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by WesleyanA(f): 5:13am On Aug 13, 2005
yeah what's funny?
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by kazey(m): 5:52am On Aug 13, 2005
Desperados han. Poor you. I guess thats why some ladies hate online publicity. I feel for you. Just ignore them, or stop posting your email address anyhow. cheesy
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by uche777(f): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2005
well i think the best way is to ignore them

men being what they are ll always want a girl just bc of what she has :just for fun sake..... they do have ulterior motives,,yes they do stalk girls not only you but thousand and one girls out there, as someone said they are PERVERTS and i think thats the best caption for them

This simply shows that they dont have good intentions they just think ur a bootycall u know things like dat but then u have to stand firm on the ground ,if they persist give them what they eat and wash them down of course i trust you just dont let that bother you cos if it does

it bothers the entire forum cos without u girl cry huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by hotangel2(f): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2005
Awwww...Thanks Uche. smiley smiley

I guess the best thing to do is keep telling them i am a lesbian. They don't listen to simple instructions. I delete tens of emails almost everyday. Talk more of the ones i get in forums.

Guys: Do we girls stalk you the way you stalk us? If so, i want to know those girls. Please.
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by Chigszy(f): 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2005
grl the lesbian thing is my favourite line but the thing is that most guys are even turned on by that. they is just no way of getting rid of them. i mean some guys when you just meet them they are like oh i am going where you are heading to let me give you a ride and i am thinking ass man you think i will just get in the car with you. First of all you have scared the shit out of me with your so called pick up line...

yeah another thing that i find funny is some guys see you n they cat call you and when you do not pay them any attention then they call you a bitch or anything else i just laugh at tht. that has happened to me once or twice. i mean i was laughing my head off cos it was like a total change in behaviour....

another thing that i have encountered is when a guy sees you they grb their dick!! i am like men is that supposed to turn me on shocked
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by nddy(m): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2005
another thing that i have encountered is when a guy sees you they grb their privates!! i am like men is that supposed to turn me on

Chigszy i strongly disagree with that statement. No man does that. Dang this is my first tyme hearing this

1 Like

Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by Chigszy(f): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2005
well you dont have to believe me .. it has not happened to u but it has happened to me i saw it and my friend saw it too i tried to ignore it but he mentioned it to me. dont get me wrong i did not say all tht every freaking guy i meet do that.
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by hotangel2(f): 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2005
Nddy some men do that.just to act stupid and say "girl u are hot, you make me hard". My guy-friends do that to me when i dress so hmmmphhh...and i look so uhmmmph. They just grab their pants and they are like..."hot-angel, watch my action". I am like yeah i see your action but u ain't getting none. It's funny, but guys do it.
At least those are my friends and i know they r joking [or probably serious. smiley ]...when other guys do it i am always like...gosh, nigg@ get your ass outta my road.

And as for the name calling thingy, i always laugh. A guy would see u, like walking in the mall or summin. And he's like "hey sweet thing", "cat-calling you" "and the rubbish signs they use"...when you don't answer him he says "hey biatch, come get some d!ck". why do they do that?? U were being nice in the last two seconds, and u just turn the opposite. WTF is that?? Guys make me sick.
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by nike4luv(f): 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2005
haha..dat makes u sick?..gosh guyz act a lot worse than dat..i think dey just pair of Hot bastards..no offence guyz but i kno its sick too, dey sweet in a min and in de next, dey all harsh...wel dats guyz for u..we need a man answer pls?
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by hotangel2(f): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2005
Can u believe that only two guys have answered? The first guy was being a total ass and he said "hahahahahahah".

the second guy said I should ignore guys.

Where are othe r guys?
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by nike4luv(f): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2005
dey sleeping
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by pkrix(m): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2005
We here now.

Counting the sins of guys.

Who has no sins let her be the first to cast a stone.

I agree with u ladies!

But should I count your 4uck-ups, a dozen baskets gonna to overflow.
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by nike4luv(f): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2005
yea..but urs hurt soo much and sumtimes u do dem intentionally
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by hotangel2(f): 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2005
Count them Please!!! rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes probably half of the ones men have.
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by pkrix(m): 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2005
nike4luv:

yea..but urs hurt soo much and sumtimes u do dem intentionally

Not really but cos u girls r easily upset. Getting upset senselessly. No offence intended.

hot-angel:

Count them Please!!! rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes probably half of the ones men have.

I will count'em but i gotta put on a big thinking cap cos they r very numerous.
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by hotangel2(f): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2005
Do so. rolleyes
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by nike4luv(f): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2005
o wel..MEN!.do u kno men are secretive than women. when dey meant to make move they wont, they just watch

plus if u wanna count..our women acts is just women acting like women
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by pkrix(m): 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2005
hot-angel:

Do so. rolleyes

It's nite here. I'm 'bout 2 go 2 bed. I got headache already cos i didnt get siesta 2day. so I'll do dat 2moro.

nike4luv:

o wel..MEN!.do u kno men are secretive than women. when dey meant to make move they wont, they just watch

plus if u want to count..our women acts is just women acting like women

So u want us 2 always make dat move quickly so dat we get ur punanny secreting some kinda oitment quickly.

Well, we r sorry 2 disappoint.
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by hotangel2(f): 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2005
Go to bed pkrix. Please.
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by nike4luv(f): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2005
sleep tight dont let de bed bugs bite
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by pintos(m): 2:20am On Aug 14, 2005
hot-angel:

Can u believe that only two guys have answered? The first guy was being a total ass and he said "hahahahahahah".

the second guy said I should ignore guys.

Where are othe r guys?

Please girls don't blame the Men,
it is in men's nature, jumping into getting to know a woman with both hands and feet
Be nice to us and say no politely if you don't feel like it,
try not to be bitchy
because experience has shown women saying No when they mean Yes,
this has greatly confused men.
We like to start things fast and furious,
that is what being manly is all about,
but sad enough we don't last long with same tempo as you do.
- most men are under the illusion that perseverance wins the race,
so naturally they refuse to take No for an answer....
The man you treated badly today could be your husband tomorrow..
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by hotangel2(f): 4:44am On Aug 14, 2005
Hmmph! Mo ti gbo oo (I feel you). Actually not all men act that way.
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by Seun(m): 5:08am On Aug 14, 2005
You girls live in another world; I don't think things like you described happen in Nigeria with any frequency!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Makes Relationship Stronger / I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! / She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.