Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag (14535 Views)

Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by free2ryhme: 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2013
never angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Orikinla(m): 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2013
I did so for a girlfriend who was physically challenged.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by stephnie44(f): 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2013
so romantic
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by BrightDeGea(m): 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2013
I will never do any of these carrying for my girlfriend but only for my wife , i can carry our child if the load is too much, i don't think the handbag aspect is that bad but i won't lay a finger on it cause i don't like doing it, washing her undies? Some romantic guys do that all the time, as for me my job is to pull the undies when she needs my strokes, if u like washing ur wife's undies go ahead keep washing but for me am so ready to assist by carry our baby on my back anywhere anytime, washing her undies?, no i can't, thats just me
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by imperiouxx(m): 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2013
Sight of female hand bag with man isn't pleasing but when she is occupied with something, that isn't bad for the time being.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by ehispapa(m): 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
in fact i was carrying my gf handbag just yesterday while shopping to get her a new laptop. i don't see whats there to debate about. i love her and she has made sacrifices when i was nothing and will do more if given the opportunity. but washing undies is not my style
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Intellab(m): 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
There is nothing wrong in doing that. She is your's.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by explorer1906: 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2013
If na for wife,good.But for ordinary gf,na mai barrow go carry follow us for back, shekinna.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by feminineA: 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
My husband carries it well with style and dignity!!he loves the way people stare at him. And the fact that he's carrying my bag does not reduce him as a man or. My husband so----.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by freshout1: 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2013
Are yu a learner cary her bag.only if she ur wife o!
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by danblaze: 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2013
its not a mandatory fin abot carryin ma wife or gf's handbag its an optional gesture dependin on d circumstances surroundin it.
Tak 4 instance we went owt 4 an occation she's putin on a dress wif ha hand bag n i'm on a suit u cant imagine me taking a couples pix while holdin ha hand bag.
Its quit a diffrnt fin wen we'r sitted n she xcuse ha sef 2go 2d ladies n handed ha bag 2me.
Or i can b showin sum caring fancies 2 win ha affection; see dis conversation below:
me:honey, hope u dnt mind if i shld help u wif dat(hand bag)?
Wife:oh...darlin dats so thoughtful of u but...no tnkz!
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by bighorlus(m): 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
If u are really into your lady this things come to u naturally she does not need to talk before u know u should assist in carrying her bag.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by ipswitch: 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
Rubbish. The day i carry her bag is the day the pillars of the world will collapse!!!! cheesy cheesy ;
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by gabolz(m): 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
KINGwax: I do it everytime.
To me, it looks so sexy!!!
I also love to wash dishes wen she cooks and was her undies wen I wanna look funny.
Its so cool. Biliv me!!!
Ode!
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by gabolz(m): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2013
Carry her bag no P,
Wash her undies..........Issue!
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Harrisibor(m): 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2013
No big deal in this. Did it a lot for my ex but she still left shaaaaaaaa. The point is if u love u woman u will but plsssss i did not wash undies ooooooooo
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Larrylarex(m): 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]^^ Kai.

Some things should just come naturally. If you love your wife or girlfriend and see that she's struggling with some things or even a baby in her arms, won't you offer to help? Most times, you don't even have time to offer. You just take what you can from her so that she's not struggling anymore, and often times, that's a handbag.[/size]
feminine A: My husband carries it well with style and dignity!!he loves the way people stare at him. And the fact that he's carrying my bag does not reduce him as a man or. My husband so----.
ogugua88: [size=13pt]^^ Kai.

Some things should just come naturally. If you love your wife or girlfriend and see that she's struggling with some things or even a baby in her arms, won't you offer to help? Most times, you don't even have time to offer. You just take what you can from her so that she's not struggling anymore, and often times, that's a handbag.[/size]
I know that's what ladies will like, your man carrying your handbag? I will look like a fool doing that honestly! N'igba ti won o f'ori mi gba paaro! If she's carrying a baby, I prefer to carry the baby than to carry her handbag at least i go no say na my pikin i carry.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by youngdady: 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2013
I used to brag to my siblings and colleagues that I can never do it. . . fast-forward to present day, married with a cute son. Went to pick them @ the airport, wifey had to clear her luggages so I proceeded with my son to the company shuttle bus. My son was freaking out and I had to carry him with my wife's big hand bag. . .

. . . lo and behold, I got into the bus and one stupid bachelor colleague of mine started laughing, I looked at myself and saw that her handbag was perfectly placed on my shoulder, we all laughed it off but I was a bit embarassed sha! tongue

It could have been different if I was conscious of whats happening! Guys, in the heat of the moment you'd do anything!
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by skales(m): 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
When I'm not drunk
Carrying a lady's bag sey wetin happen?
Are my mad
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by seunajia: 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2013
Some years back, I wasn't "manly" to carry a lady's bag. It's romantic now, so no biggie. I have had to, more times than once. Especially for mere platonic friends.

Now, washing of briefs is lipsrsealed I can't. I won't allow her wash mine too. I can do the whole planet's laundry...excluding their undies.

Cooking and doing other household chores is based on discretion.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by nobniger: 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
She loves this too

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Biim: 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2013
ighoosagie: Why not !!! I fit even help her back baby sef
grin
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by deletrue: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
i think the time matters. In my time and up till now my wife can't even walk across my legs in the parlour much more talking of carry her bag. Back in the 70s', we do not even sleep with wife under period (mensuation) but can't do that now because of township living.
Yes, gone are the days no matter how serious an accident is, one will come out clean without stains (injuries). Gone are also the days when men were very pure in nature. Unlike the young men and women, of these days, doing unclean things and describe them as civilisation. Thus messing up and polluting themselves. Well na una time jor.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Costa2000(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2013
Yes now,why not?
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Pvin: 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2013
Original Nigerian man

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
My fiance is a doctor, so wen I go pick her up from the hospital, I know she must be tired, so I help her carry her bag in most occasions. So its nuffin bad dude. Its cool, I even let her rest on my shoulder while we in a bus.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Haywhymido(m): 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
sako28: For me ooo, i dey carry her bag any type,anytime, any shape, any where so far she asked for my help. I dey wash my wife pant wella. Because na me dey remove am b4 bed action. And when i go for shopping and pad is on the list, i get pad. So o boy grow up. God says and 2 shall become 1. so Your wife is part of u.
guy u don enta am o. Wash even menses pant?. Pata to dudu bi oju olo
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Haywhymido(m): 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2013
seunajia: Some years back, I wasn't "manly" to carry a lady's bag. It's romantic now, so no biggie. I have had to, more times than once. Especially for mere platonic friends.

Now, washing of briefs is lipsrsealed I can't. I won't allow her wash mine too. I can do the whole planet's laundry...excluding their undies.

Cooking and doing other household chores is based on discretion.
abeg no mata d plead no wash her undies oooo. Pata to dudu bi oju olo. Y wil a woman in her ryt, even in her wrung senses tell or give her hubby her pant to wash fr her. Evenif, she is sick. Sick be damn
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by sugar001(f): 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2013
thorpido: How old are u op?If ur wife is carrying d baby,u won't carry her bag?Marriage is about helping each other.I iron her clothes,carry bag and do whatever is necessary.
God bless you.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
I do carry bag and I don't even see it as a form of expressing love.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Princeparix(m): 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2013
deletrue: i think the time matters. In my time and up till now my wife can't even walk across my legs in the parlour much more talking of carry her bag. Back in the 70s', we do not even sleep with wife under period (mensuation) but can't do that now because of township living.
Yes, gone are the days no matter how serious an accident is, one will come out clean without stains (injuries). Gone are also the days when men were very pure in nature. Unlike the young men and women, of these days, doing unclean things and describe them as civilisation. Thus messing up and polluting themselves. Well na una time jor.
And we are enjoying it>please can u stop making dis beautiful graphics{ladies}tink we are nt romantic-please
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by temitemi1(m): 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
I do dis every time, I wash her undies, we do d cookin together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'omo See Bress- Pretty Lady With Gigantic Huge Boobs Causing Stir On Online(pics / Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl / Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.