Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Fury Of A Woman sconned - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fury Of A Woman sconned (8499 Views)

Family Hoped For A Girl, Gets 12th Baby Boy! / BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend / I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ujujoan: Just to play the devils advocate here . . .
@ Poster, sometime women decide to be blind to some things just to live in 'bliss' for a while. I'm sure your friend (or yourself) saw signs that the guy might be married but chose to ignore it.
He even told her point blank, and she claims she thought he was joking!
Pls you and your friend should stop living in denial and move on with your lives jare . . .

What signs?
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by biolabee(m): 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
I will like to be informed when you carry out this plan.

It can really be useful information on the lengths women can go to

1 Like

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2013
BluIvy:

I am evil? How did you figure that out? Really, i am sure people ignore you becouse you are not making sense at all. I will do the same. You are ignored undecided

...and to ignore me you had to spend atleast 20 seconds to type and tell me you are ignoring me? cheesy why didn't you just ignore me by not replying at all? cool
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2013
BluIvy:

What signs? We checked him out everywhere actually even now in the government database he is unmarried. They only started going out a year later after they met. I was a close friend he necer uttured a word. She stayed at his house for
weeks on end and checked every corner not seen even a
photograph or anything. Anyway, what would you do if you have been with somoene for over a year that you have known for almost three years and they tell you they are actually not who you thought they were? Would you not think they are
joking? You people sometimes!!!

By the way we are not in denial we are soo facing the reality so will he. lipsrsealed

If you say so . . .
She's facing reality and spending 10 days with him AFTER she found out he was married!
Weird . . . undecided
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
BluIvy:

And its amazing how sisterhood fails sisters and in actual fact doesnot exist in nl. Imagine if a woman had been the one on the wrong here, there would have been hell ta pay even women would be insulting her. Nigerian men are too much!!! Again
they are given carteblanche' to do as they please. What the
. This one will live to tell the tale... I assure [url][/url]you.

Actually all the ladies in the house who want to contribute to his downfall, please leave suggestions on how to deal with him. We are dealing with his credibility, his pocket and is social standing. kiss cool wink

while you are busy planning 'revenge', he's still 'chopping' your friend for free . . .
now who's fooling who undecided
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
This is not an issue of Men versus Women.
I have earned the right if I want to be the most bitter, revenge plotting woman in Nigeria, but I chose to move on and build my own life not the life someones bad decisions gave me.
Both men and women hurt each other so men don't have monopoly of being bad.
I don't know what you want women here to do? Tell you to ruin him?
No one of us replying hasn't been hurt before and I agree people react differently but that doesn't mean we hate other women it just means not a lot of us are ffans of vengence.
Vengence is not justice

2 Likes

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by biolabee(m): 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ujujoan:

while you are busy planning 'revenge', he's still 'chopping' your friend for free . . .

The ten days loving must ha been good...!

Maybe they went to sandals

Pls post your epic here
It may become something akin to the First Wives Club or Brothers...
cheesy
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ujujoan:

If you say so . . .
She's facing reality and spending 10 days with him AFTER she found out he was married!
Weird . . . undecided

She loves him, love just does not disappear in a minute. But i guess you would not know that. We all know most of you marry for security, future and love has nothing to do with it. As long you escape poverty. Mcheeeeewww!
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ujujoan:

You have just proven my prior response to your comment. CHOPPING MY FRIEND FOR FREE?

POVERTY IS A BIATCH!!! ATTACHING MONEY TO EVEN TWO LOVERS MAKING LOVE? HOW CHEAP!!!

WHY DONT YOU GO GET CHOPPED FOR 120 NAIRA BY SOMEONE YOU DO NOT LOVE ATLEAST ITS NOT FREE!!! RIGHT?
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by biolabee(m): 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
BluIvy:

She loves him, love just does not disappear in a minute. But i guess you would not know that. We all know most of you marry for security, future and love has nothing to do with it. As long you escape poverty. Mcheeeeewww!

If she loves him as you claim she does, so what is your own concern
If her brain cannot comprehend the obvious reality in which she finds herslef that she will lose both the man and even the boyfriend willing to give her a chance, then her st.ewpidity knows no bounds

Just do your revenge well o and ensure the new boyfriend is not caught up in all y'all drama LOL
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by biolabee(m): 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
BluIvy:

You have just proven my prior response to your comment. CHOPPING MY FRIEND FOR FREE?
SHE IS NOT BEING CHOPPED SHE IS CHOPPING BACK AND IT IS CALLED HAVING SEXXX NOT SELLING ONE'S BODY TO ANOTHER WITH NOTHING TO BENEFIT. SHE ALSO ENJOYS CHOPPIN HIM AS HE DOES. DOES IT HAVE TO BE MONEY RELATED? POVERTY IS ABIATCH!!!

WHY DONT YOU GO GET CHOPPED FOR 120 NAIRA BY SOMEONE YOU DO NOT LOVE ATLEAST ITS NOT FREE!!! RIGHT?

Babe you are taking this thing seriously
Are you beefing your friend that shes getting some some by the side
I have a feeling ur punny is still full of dust and cobwebs..
maybe its needs some airing
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
debrief08: This is not an issue of Men versus Women.
I have earned the right if I want to be the most bitter, revenge plotting woman in Nigeria, but I chose to move on and build my own life not the life someones bad decisions gave me.
Both men and women hurt each other so men don't have monopoly of being bad.
I don't know what you want women here to do? Tell you to ruin him?
No one of us replying hasn't been hurt before and I agree people react differently but that doesn't mean we hate other women it just means not a lot of us are ffans of vengence.
Vengence is not justice

I do respect your comment here. But as I have said before one does what one feels its best for one's self. I am just asking women not act as saints with no fault and stop calling people evil becouse they choose to react a little different from how they would react. Lets not underestimate someone elses pain for we know not how we would react in the same situations.
But, thanks Debrief for your input.
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
I am only responding because I feel your hurt and pain, I have been there and believe me what I went through is much more painful than what you or your friend went through.
It will pass it will heal, don't let hurt decide your future.
I had an opportunity for revenge but I walked away, today am much more better off.
In case you are new let me repeat my story.
I was married to a man who did these things this man did to your friend, only that in my case I was the wife and he didn't hide them. A few times he brought them home.
I was treated worse than a rag, from being slapped to being beaten and then to getting tied and flogged, I almost died before I decided to leave him.
I was also publiclly constantly called barren, my self esteem was zero.
Believe me I feel your pain and hurt, but the healthiest thing you can do is not let it eat you up.
I moved on even when I got everything I walked and started afresh, today I have a happy, calm, peaceful and love filled life.
If I chose revenge I would have self destruct, I would have remained miserable and probably not even given my current husband the time of day because I was stuck in bitterness.
You or your friend is hurting breathe, let it go, leave him and start mourning your pain, walk away and start your own life.
Anyway, am done. Best wishes

2 Likes

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2013
@blulvy,
First of all I come in peace as usual,but why do I get the impression from your posts that there is NO "friend" and that this thread is actually about you and this married man?
So much bitterness being expressed by you on this thread by you. You need to come clean if we are gonna plot revenge on this cheating married SOB.
Waiting to hear from you. embarassed embarassed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2013
debrief08: I am only responding because I feel your hurt and pain, I have been there and believe me what I went through is much more painful than what you or your friend went through.
I had an opportunity for revenge but I walked away, today am much more better off.
I was married to a man who did these things this man did to your friend, only that in my case I was the wife and he didn't hide them. A few times he brought them home.
I was treated worse than a rag, from being slapped to being
beaten and then to getting tied and flogged, I almost died
before I decided to leave him.
I was also publiclly constantly called barren, my self esteem
was zero.
Believe me I feel your pain and hurt, but the healthiest thing
you can do is not let it eat you up.
I moved on even when I got everything I walked and started
afresh, today I have a happy, calm, peaceful and love filled
life.
If I chose revenge I would have self destruct, I would have
remained miserable and probably not even given my current
husband the time of day because I was stuck in bitterness.
You or your friend is hurting breathe, let it go, leave him and start mourning your pain, walk away and start your own life.

Wow, cry i take my hat off too you Madam, you are obviously a better human being than me. Thanks for your input and sharing your story.
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
debrief08: I am only responding because I feel your hurt and pain, I have been there and believe me what I went through is much more painful than what you or your friend went through.
I was treated worse than a rag, from being slapped to being
beaten and then to getting tied and flogged, I almost died
before I decided to leave him.
I was also publiclly constantly called barren, my self esteem
was zero.
Believe me I feel your pain and hurt, but the healthiest thing
you can do is not let it eat you up.
I moved on even when I got everything I walked and started
afresh, today I have a happy, calm, peaceful and love filled
life.
If I chose revenge I would have self destruct, I would have
remained miserable and probably not even given my current
husband the time of day because I was stuck in bitterness.

Wow, cry i take my hat off too you Madam, you are obviously a better human being than me. Thanks for your input and sharing your story. I am sure my friend will heal with time but I am and still will support her in what she wants to do at the moment. I am partly to be blamed for this or so I feel.
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by adabeke12(f): 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2013
Richvkunt: @blulvy,
First of all I come in peace as usual,but why do I get the impression from your posts that there is NO "friend" and that this thread is actually about you and this married man?
So much bitterness being expressed by you on this thread by you. You need to come clean if we are gonna plot revenge on this cheating married SOB.
Waiting to hear from you. embarassed embarassed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

you guys are saying she is taking this serious... shiiit i would if it was my bestfriend. nd i feel like ya'll r saying no to revenge bcuz it's a fellow nigerian. Hurt him financially, physically,emotionally, spiritually etc. BREAK THE MAN IN HIM.

1 Like

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2013

Really? What difference does it make whether its me or my friend? You still would not know me or her. You only have these words written on this thread as proof of anything. Would you feel more comfortable to say what you want to say if i would assume the personality of my friend for your benefit? Please then go ahead and just imagine you are adressing whomever you would like to adress, sir! We are sisters and in sisterhood an injury to one is an injury to all.
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
adabeke12:

you guys are saying she is taking this serious... shiiit i would if it was my bestfriend. nd i feel like ya'll r saying this bcuz u guyz r nigerians. mscheww

Thanks girl, you really feel me kiss
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by biolabee(m): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
adabeke12:

you guys are saying she is taking this serious... shiiit i would if it was my bestfriend. nd i feel like ya'll r saying no to revenge bcuz it's a fellow nigerian. Hurt him financially, physically,emotionally, spiritually etc. BREAK THE MAN IN HIM.

If all you can read so far in what everyone has posted, that she/her friend is being admonished to drop the hatchet and move on wit Her life, is that they are saying what they are saying because they are nigerians and protecting the man because he is nigerian; then your level of delusion far exceeds that Of the op.

Continue your plotting then op since cheating is obviously a naija thing and does not exist elsewhee
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2013
@blulvy,
Now you have come clean it is easier to advise you that men and women cheat all the time.
You got taken by this married man who decieved you into believing he was single,sadly it happens all the time,you are not the first and you will not be the last.
YOUR PLOT OF INFORMING HIS WIFE ABOUT HIS EXPLOPITS SOUNDS NAIVE TO ME.
99 times out of 100 wifey is gonna forgive hubby and give him another chance even if he is cheating under her nose.
it is time to move on and count your loss.

2 Likes

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
Now you have come clean it is easier to advise you that men and women cheat all the time.
You got taken by this married man who decieved you into believing he was single,sadly it happens all the time,you are not the first and you will not be the last.
YOUR PLOT OF INFORMING HIS WIFE ABOUT HIS EXPLOPITS SOUNDS NAIVE TO ME.
99 times out of 100 wifey is gonna forgive hubby and give him another chance even if he is cheating under her nose.
it is time to move on and count your loss.

Whatever tickles your fancy Richiv undecided

They accept but we are not Niaja wives we will not accept this.

My friends life will not be on standstill she will move on.
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
@bluIvy,
Okay,lets say you proceed with this your lovely plan of making this man a broke arze nigga and he decides to retaliate by telling your new boy friend that he had an affair with you? Would that not set the cat amoung the pidgeons? You would then end up losing on two fronts because while in 99 out of 100 cases wifey will forgive hubby for cheating on her,in 99 out of 100 cases hubby will NOT forgive wifey for cheating on him-it ain't fair but that is the way of the world.
Forget this man and move on with your new love life. He will get his destiny sooner than later,do not let it be at your hands.
Wish you well and once again I come in peace as usual.

1 Like

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2013
Richvkunt: @bluIvy,
Okay,lets say you proceed with this your lovely plan of making this man a broke arze nigga and he decides to retaliate by telling your new boy friend that he had an affair with you? Would that not set the cat amoung the pidgeons? You would then end up losing on two fronts because while in 99 out of 100 cases wifey will forgive hubby for cheating on her,in 99 out of 100 cases hubby will NOT forgive wifey for cheating on him-it ain't fair but that is the way of the world.
Forget this man and move on with your new love life. He will get his destiny sooner than later,do not let it be at your hands.
Wish you well and once again I come in peace as usual.

He is not my friends newboyfriend, he is an ex and they are not in a relationship but he wants to win her back. She cannot go start a new relationship without resolving her issues with this guy.
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 08, 2013
^^^
Keep shifting the goal post with every post you make until this your thread dies a natural death.
Listen kid,you got took by a married man leave it and move on with your life.
even a blind man can see that this your infantile revenge plot can not work.Reality is not like a movie. People are gonna laugh at you as the little girl that got played by a married man.He told you he was married but you thought he ewas joking?After wifey left you went and spent 10 days with him? Are you a learner ?
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 08, 2013
Richvkunt: ^^^
Keep shifting the goal post with every post you make until this your thread dies a natural death.
Listen kid,you got took by a married man leave it and move on with your life.
even a blind man can see that this your infantile revenge plot can not work.Reality is not like a movie. People are gonna laugh at you as the little girl that got played by a married man.He told you he was married but you thought he ewas joking?After wifey left you went and spent 10 days with him? Are you a learner ?

I guess in this case you are the blind man to which I totally agree. I am sure in Nigeria that will be the case people would lough but where we are Nigerians are are always looked at as up to no good and it takes a lot to build their reputation and now he has to say good bye to that reputation.

She might be a learner but she really loved him as an honest, decent human being not knowing he is a desperate greedy bustarddd. We will now prove once and for all who the real schemming learner is. You do not shiat on the hand that feeds you. grin grin grin Him who smiles last smiles best. grin grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2013
Look kid,am more experienced than you in these matters.You have been hurt by this man because you loved him and helped him get business contacts. You feel betrayed and dirty.You feel used. I understand but is it not better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all? you are lucky you found out he was marrired in three years,some do Not find out for years. Move on with your life. let this man go.

3 Likes

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by biolabee(m): 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2013
Richvkunt: Look kid,am more experienced than you in these matters.You have been hurt by this man because you loved him and helped him get business contacts. You feel betrayed and dirty.You feel used. I understand but is it not better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all? you are lucky you found out he was marrired in three years,some do Not find out for years. Move on with your life. let this man go.

Its because of you i came back to this thread
Richy, i wish you would stop commenting on this woman's infantile strop
She is not worth it

she said only naija people cheat and she wants to teach them a lesson
Let her be
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2013
Ha ha Mr Richy is the man in question your friend? Leave the lady be abeg.

1 Like

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by miredia(m): 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2013
BluIvy:

I guess in this case you are the blind man to which I totally agree. I am sure in Nigeria that will be the case people would lough but where we are Nigerians are are always looked at as up to no good and it takes a lot to build their reputation and now he has to say good bye to that reputation especially in the line of business he is in. I hope you knew this guy and you would soon see him hawking in the streets of Lagos.

I have started, my uncle got him a big deal and introduced him to his circle of business fellows as a favour to me being a good friend and he has been riding that wave since. Now for friends who are wolves in sheep clothing, you strip him off of the sheep clothing and take him out of the sheep post and send him to the wild where he belong. He massed up with the wrong friend.

He invited her over to try and soften her so that my uncle and her dad would not know about it and he would still ride on their good word. He is in real shiat. Once they are done with him, the wife will be supporting him. My uncle is seeing him Sunday invited him for sundowners!

She might be a learner but she really loved him as an honest, decent human being not knowing he is a desperate greedy bustarddd. We will now prove once and for all who the real schemming learner is. You do not shiat on the hand that feeds you. grin grin grin Him who smiles last smiles best. grin grin grin wink
This dude really hurt you. Damn!!! Get over it and quit this unproductive pursuit.
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2013
@jidegirl,
on the contrary we need to keep talking to and advising her,because as you can see she feels used,dirty and dumped by the one she loved/still loves.
please she is here for help,let us continue to advise her least she goes and does something silly to herself.
This kind of situation happened to a lady I used to know. She went out with a guy for 10 years without knowing he had a wife and three kids inWarri. The lady commited sucide When she found out.

3 Likes

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2013
Richvkunt: Look kid,am more experienced than you in these matters.You have been hurt by this man because you loved him and helped him get business contacts. You feel betrayed and dirty.You feel used. I understand but is it not better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all? you are lucky you found out he was marrired in three years,some do Not find out for years. Move on with your life. let this man go.

All eyes, Sir. I soo agree with you. He hurt my friend most and myself for playing me to help him get my friend. He really used both of us becouse of who and what we could get him. So there is no way he is getting away with until he is the nobody he was before making a fool of us and making us look foolish to our respected families. He is going to vooomiittt everything then he can go to hellll for all we care. You are really wise Sir Richie, i give you that but if you really wise you should know that " there's no fury like not 1 but 2 women scorned" !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Wives Often Blamed For Their Husbands' Failures? / What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You / Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.