Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

Fury Of A Woman sconned - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fury Of A Woman sconned (8501 Views)

Family Hoped For A Girl, Gets 12th Baby Boy! / BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend / I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by vanbonattel: 11:35am On Mar 09, 2013
byvan: Dear please let me know when this guy is ruined.Waiting for Karma is usually a long wait and patience is not an easy virtue.I feel no single pity for decietful men,hit him until he falls to rise no more.Though the voice of reason will want me to wait for Karma,I feel much better after a sweeeet revenge.Becareful and make sure it won't backfire.Forgive if you can but if you can't,you aint wrong either(atleast from the human point of view not biblical).

Please I will need the situation report if you don't mind.

For where? Most two timing men are very smart, they know what you might do and plan ahead of you. Did you notice the quick switch for him to send his family out of the way to phuck this babe for 10 whole days (I dey envy the lucky guy) now do you think this lady will be faster that him? he will bleep her again and again and run before the babe has a chance of hurting him.
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2013
van bonattel:

Guilty conscience biting you sister. You spread your legs to him and now wants revenge, next time, look before you leap. The guy don chop clean mouth and nothing will ever change that fact.

You do not make sense and i did not spread legs read the first post well first. Besides whether one spreads legs or not have you had about humans perogative to spread legs if they want to, revenge if they want to. How is that contradicting each other? Okay, now I am getting they high school pitle boys i did not want. Ignored! undecided
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by vanbonattel: 11:44am On Mar 09, 2013
BluIvy:

You do not make sense and i did not spread legs read the first post well first. Besides whether one spreads legs or not have you had about humans perogative to spread legs if they want to, revenge if they want to. How is that contradicting each other? Okay, now I am getting they high school pitle boys i did not want. Ignored! undecided

I still blame you for all these, if you have walked out and not allowed yourself be talked into spending 10 nights like a homeless street girl, this would not have happened. And now you want to ruin him for something the two of you enjoyed? Its not fair!
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2013
Well on the contrary,I think most two timing human trash are actually very dumb.If he was smart,he won't be threading a ground that might be disastrous for his finance.The way this disgusting cookies eventually crumble,mehn I myself wonder if they can boast of any brain at all.You can go on and envy him all you want,am glad women don't sit around and wait for Karma any more.An eye for an eye is really a fair game.

2 Likes

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by vanbonattel: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
byvan: Well on the contrary,I think most two timing human trash are actually very dumb.If he was smart,he won't be threading a ground that might be disastrous for his finance.The way this disgusting cookies eventually crumble,mehn I myself wonder if they can boast of any brain at all.You can go on and envy him all you want,am glad women don't sit around and wait for Karma any more.An eye for an eye is really a fair game.

Dumb? Any man who has the flow to kepp a babe under his spell for 10 days is nearly a genius.
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2013
10 days really??Genius??mmmmhhhh!!!is that how you thinkanyway,you are entitled to your opinion.
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2013
van bonattel:

Dumb? Any man who has the flow to kepp a babe under his spell for 10 days is nearly a genius.

Why are you dead set at being a dumbo. She stayed the for ten days becouse she had decided she wanted to ruin the guy. She had to stay to pretend that she is working at forgiving him. So he can believe that she is forgiving him. If she left he was going to know that things are going to be bad for him. It was all in the plan. Ha, do you even have a girlfriend or life? 10 days, 10 days, 10 day? undecided Get a life!
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by vanbonattel: 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2013
BluIvy:

Why are you dead set at being a dumbo. She stayed the for ten days becouse she had decided she wanted to ruin the guy. She had to stay to pretend that she is working at forgiving him. So he can believe that she is forgiving him. If she left he was going to know that things are going to be bad for him. It was all in the plan. Ha, do you even have a girlfriend or life? 10 days, 10 days, 10 day? undecided Get a life!

And all those days she was pretending she was forgiving him, was the man not "chopping her abunna?"

This guy really enjoyed himself, I dey envy the guy.
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by dayokanu(m): 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2013
OP can you also do that kain planning for me for 10 day wey I go dey shone your Kongo non stop?
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by 2goodbobo(m): 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2013
This story does not add up, it seem so incoherent to me. However, advice your friend to let it go, after all, Life is nothing but vanity

1 Like

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by vanbonattel: 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2013
dayokanu: OP can you also do that kain planning for me for 10 day wey I go dey shone your Kongo non stop?

Imagine! Infact I will allow her stay the whole month and plan evil and revenge for me while I phuck as I like.
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by dayokanu(m): 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
van bonattel: Imagine! Infact I will allow her stay the whole month and plan evil and revenge for me while I phuck as I like.

Why me I no dey get this kain mumus for my area code. Abeg OP let me know the bros so I can hail him. The sharp guy wey dey chop and clean mouth

Only God knows how many rounds the bros don shine this night alone while the person dey under dey plan revenge while receiving ABUNNA from front and back
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2013
dayokanu: OP can you also do that kain planning for me for 10 day wey I go dey shone your Kongo non stop?

van bonattel:

And all those days she was pretending she was forgiving him, was the man not "chopping her abunna?"

This guy really enjoyed himself, I dey envy the guy.

Are you guys soo sexuallly starved and oxygen starved that you can only think about what they did in the ten days? Anyway lets me relieve your se*xual tension, they slept in different bedrooms for a few days when she found out the truth but even if they did not my thinking is a guy above 40 will not do much congo shining, grin grin grin they just do not keep up to the younger ladies so, I do not think much was done. wink

10 days groupie, now get a life, a girlfriend or a blowup doll undecided
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2013
2goodbobo: This story does not add up, it seem so incoherent to me. However, advice your friend to let it go, after all, Life is nothing but vanity

You let it go, I am just going to ruin this one. Aiit!
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by seyibrown(f): 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2013
BluIvy:

I will not argue with that, totally true. So its all to hell from here right? According to your poetic justice? Ncccccccccc, Christians and their anger induced by their "hollier than thou" attitude. undecided I bet you do not sin and have never sinned. Cast all the stones for I doubt we will find another sinless soul out there except you. Pile' em up sister, hurry you have a lot of work to do.

'Holier than thou attitude'? My anger? I merely stated the obvious; Trangress God's rules and reap the rewards. That is how it works! I am not a saint, I am not without sin but I speak the truth according to God's word! When will women of God learn to not compromise God's standards in an attempt to get a man's heart? The man you betray God for WILL disappoint you, hence the reason why we should strive to honour God. A born-again xtian wants to marry and chooses not to lay the foundation of her marriage in line with God's word? We get chastened when do what we know what we ought not to do.

I haven't judged her or sentenced her to hell; My opinions on her conduct are in line with the word of God. You will agree that I had nothing to do with the man's disrespectful treatment of her! She lay her pearls before a swine who trampled upon them (Bible says not to give your pearls to swine, not me)! She would not be as hurt if she had kept her legs crossed. When will we learn? We can learn by listening to God or by letting treacherous man teach us.

I apologize for any inconvenience my outspokeness may have caused you but you will need to take your grievance to God who wrote the rules.

1 Like

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2013
40? shocked shocked and still fooling around? angry shior !!.... A fool at 40 they say.... Deal with him wella and please don't leave out the juicy details kiss

Don't listen to those perambulating guys , everybody shall be served his cheating sentence on earth. wink shine the wrong Congo and you're in for it.

1 Like

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2013
dayokanu:

Why me I no dey get this kain mumus for my area code. Abeg OP let me know the bros so I can hail him. The sharp guy wey dey chop and clean mouth

Only God knows how many rounds the bros don shine this night alone while the person dey under dey plan revenge while receiving ABUNNA from front and back

van bonattel:

Imagine! Infact I will allow her stay the whole month and plan evil and revenge for me while I phuck as I like.

SEE? BLOWUP DOLL TINGZ! undecided
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2013
byvan: Dear please let me know when this guy is ruined.Waiting for Karma is usually a long wait and patience is not an easy virtue.I feel no single pity for decietful men,hit him until he falls to rise no more.Though the voice of reason will want me to wait for Karma,I feel much better after a sweeeet revenge.Becareful and make sure it won't backfire.Forgive if you can but if you can't,you aint wrong either(atleast from the human point of view not biblical).

Please I will need the situation report if you don't mind.

Karma doesn't apply in this context.....I really hope these girls can adopt OP 's way and deal with mofo married men severely angry

1 Like

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2013
jidegirl12: 40? shocked shocked and still fooling around? angry shior !!.... A fool at 40 they say.... Deal with him wella and please don't leave out the juicy details kiss

Don't listen to those perambulating guys , everybody shall be served his cheating sentence on earth. wink shine the wrong Congo and you're in for it.

Soooo agree girl. His retirement is near and he is about to go to it with nothing. Oo

Let the sinless christians go on with their hollier than thou attitude. One thing I know if God knew that we were not a bunch of weak, sinful creatures He would not have sent Christ to die for us But would have trusted us to be strong against all temptations. Mmmmhh ironic.

1 Like

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
Take him to a shooting range and shoot between his legs to vibrate his balls.... cheesy cheesy cheesy MoFo!!

1 Like

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by vanbonattel: 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2013
BluIvy:

Soooo agree girl. His retirement is near and he is about to go to it with nothing. Oo

Let the sinless christians go on with their hollier than thou attitude. One thing I know if God knew that we were not a bunch of weak, sinful creatures He would not have sent Christ to die for us But would have trusted us to be strong against all temptations. Mmmmhh ironic.

Does not matter if he goes with nothing, for some people the good thoughts of a well shined congo can keep them smiling in their sleep for years, even if they did not save a penny. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by vanbonattel: 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2013
jidegirl12: Take him to a shooting range and shoot between his legs to vibrate his balls.... cheesy cheesy cheesy MoFo!!

Will not change anything, have you ever heard the saying that "what has entered has entered"

The guy has shot the girl between her legs already, the score board is currently reading 1-0 in favour of the congo shinner cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2013
jidegirl12: Take him to a shooting range and shoot between his legs to vibrate his balls.... cheesy cheesy cheesy MoFo!!
grin grin grin
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by vanbonattel: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2013
jidegirl12: 40? shocked shocked and still fooling around? angry shior !!.... A fool at 40 they say.... Deal with him wella and please don't leave out the juicy details kiss

They say life starts at 40, the guy can still shine congo for like 4 hours non stop, this guy will be so experienced after all the years of shinning different congos, am sure the girl stayed up to 10 days just to enjoy the exhiliriating thrills and pleasures of an experienced lover wey sabi press the right buttons cheesy
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by seyibrown(f): 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2013
BluIvy:

Thanks girl for atleast not pretending not to understand what is going on here as many people do but prefer to attack the victim and make her the evil one.

Why do people think of killing when soneone says revenge. He did not kill her but hurt her. She also want to hurt him emotionally like he hurt her.

By the way I think it will nice to see his downfall. He made his bed and now he is about to lie on it. ............

He hasn't got a heart! He betrayed his own wife, how much more her! All she can do is humiliate him. She has been 'pus*s-yduped' and cannot undo that! She needs to forgive him, forgive herself, ask God to forgive and heal her, and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by vanbonattel: 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
seyibrown:

He hasn't got a heart! He betrayed his own wife, how much more her! All she can do is humiliate him. She has been 'pus*s-yduped' and cannot undo that! She needs to forgive him, forgive herself, ask God to forgive and heal her, and move on.

Thank you o jare, I thought all girls reasons like the OP.
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2013
seyibrown:

She will do all of that just after this serving. You can hold your breath it will be quick and swift. kiss
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by vanbonattel: 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2013
BluIvy:

She will do all of that just after this serving. You can hold your breath it will be quick and swift. kiss

Sounds like murder is on the menu, poison? Am outta here!
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by vanbonattel: 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2013
I dont even care what you do to him, you are as guilty as he is. You will go to hell for your sins, first fornication, adultery and prolly murder. The fact still remains that you should have looked before you leap. The man puss,yduped you but you are guilty of falling too cheap without a wedding, hope to read the headlines on nairaland crime section tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by seyibrown(f): 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2013
BluIvy:

Christ is holier than us all and yet he does not encourage us to continue to live in sin. He says 'go and sin no more'. God chastises us when we sin to teach us not to do it again. I would chastise myself if I did what she did. When we don't learn from God's guidance, we learn from 'experience'. Now she will think twice before allowing herslf to be scammed again. I'll say the same to myself, my family and my friends if in her shoes. cool

Honour God and escape a puzzyscamming! grin grin Until the man shows up on the wedding day to put that ring on your finger, you are at risk of getting scammed! Until he finally gets round to putting the ring on your finger, let him cuddle his sacks of money at night for the time being! grin grin I cannae shout o! grin grin

...and please stop labelling to others as 'holier than thou', it points to a spiritual inferiority complex or knowingly harbouring sin on the part of the labeller!

Happy Mother's day!

2 Likes

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
seyibrown:

Christ is holier than us all and yet he does not encourage us to continue to live in sin. He says 'go and sin no more'. God chastises us when we sin to teach us not to do it again. I would chastise myself if I did what she did. When we don't learn from God's guidance, we learn from 'experience'. Now she will think twice before allowing herslf to be scammed again. I'll say the same to myself, my family and my friends if in her shoes. coolo

Honour God and escape a puzzyscamming! grin grin Until the man shows up on the wedding day to put that ring on your finger, you are at risk of getting scammed! Until he finally gets round to putting the ring on your finger, let him cuddle his sacks of money at night for the time being! grin grin I cannae shout o! grin grin

...and please stop labelling to others as 'holier than thou', it points to a spiritual inferiority complex or knowingly harbouring sin on the part of the labeller

Happy Mother's day!

Nigrians and money. Even this little miss i do not open my legs before a ring on my finger, dreams of bags of money her weakness. Did you see any mention of bags of money here. Now we know your worth. We helped this arz***hole, our family helped give him credibilty and business. Money? Puuulllleeeezzzz!
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by seyibrown(f): 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2013
BluIvy:
You know Aluta, i have never seen or experience such carelessness with peoples feelings like nigerians have help me to understand. I am the obe who's friend is a fragile mass becouse of this guy everytime she looks at me she remembers how I was soo active in hooking the two up. She blames me, i feel responsible and you come here to people who carelessly see get over it, move on with your life as if people are computers you turn their feeling on off?
Mafa! Thats what Chinesse would say. embarassed

One can understand your involvement and hurt but when you come to a public forum with stuff like this, you should expect to get a mixed response from the contributors. Many women have been in that place of hurt, and we all deal with it in different ways. I can only think of one thing that would hurt a woman more deeply than this kind of betrayal, and the immediate reaction is usually the same across board. I pray she finds healing soonest IJN.

BluIvy:
Nigrians and money. Even this little miss i do not open my legs before a ring on my finger, dreams of bags of money her weakness. Did you see any mention of bags of money here. Now we know your worth. We helped this arz***hole, our family helped give him credibilty and business. Money? Puuulllleeeezzzz!

Always bear in mind that parts of a post may be intended for the general audience! Not all puzzyduped women are rich and not all puzzyscammers were brought out of the gutter by the duped woman! wink

At the bolded specifically, I say 'deal with your spiritual issues in private'! Stop measuring your relationship with God against mine; Christ is the standard! wink ....... and quit worrying about this 'little miss' who did not get scammed; you and your friend did on this occassion!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You / Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! / Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.