Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Fury Of A Woman sconned - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fury Of A Woman sconned (8399 Views)

Family Hoped For A Girl, Gets 12th Baby Boy! / BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend / I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by adabeke12(f): 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
byvan: Well on the contrary,I think most two timing human trash are actually very dumb.If he was smart,he won't be threading a ground that might be disastrous for his finance.The way this disgusting cookies eventually crumble,mehn I myself wonder if they can boast of any brain at all.You can go on and envy him all you want,am glad women don't sit around and wait for Karma any more.An eye for an eye is really a fair game.

nne nyem high five kiss

2 Likes

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by vanitty: 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
Humbly, I submit this to you Poster. If you have time to spare away from this your marvellous plotting scheme. Take a moment to read the story of Chris Huhne and his ex-wife Vicky Pryce, if you have not heard of it. Search on google/BBC etc.

The end result : Chris and Vicky are both languishing in jail now.

1 Like

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by sweetcheecks(f): 2:08am On Mar 14, 2013
vanitty: Humbly, I submit this to you Poster. If you have time to spare away from this your marvellous plotting scheme. Take a moment to read the story of Chris Huhne and his ex-wife Vicky Pryce, if you have not heard of it. Search on google/BBC etc.

The end result : Chris and Vicky are both languishing in jail now.
Vanity interesting story, by the way i did not know about it. But how does it relate to op? Those are married politicians and their position alone is a magnet for attention. I am not sue if normal people would have or expeiance such drama fa a driving ticket. Maybe its me not understanding. undecided
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 2:21am On Mar 14, 2013
Say what
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by vanitty: 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2013
sweetcheecks: .
Vanity interesting story, by the way i did not know about it. But how does it relate to op? Those are married politicians and their position alone is a magnet for attention. I am not sue if normal people would have or expeiance such drama fa a driving ticket. Maybe its me not understanding. undecided

Vicky wanted revenge
She decided to go to the papers to "tell" on her ex-husband
Both are now in jail serving good 8 months.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21627288

Moral of the story : Revenge will most likely hurt you more.
You might feel a "high" at first which will most likely be replaced with emptiness after a while.

Any issue that the court cannot settle, leave it to God. A bit tricky to leave this matter to God though, God frowns on pre-marital sex. Poster, don't lose out more, let it go!
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 3:32am On Mar 21, 2013
It's actually "Mafan" not mafa

BluIvy:

You know Aluta, i have never seen or experience such carelessness with peoples feelings like nigerians have help me to understand. I am the obe who's friend is a fragile mass becouse of this guy everytime she looks at me she remembers how I was soo active in hooking the two up. She blames me, i feel responsible and you come here to people who carelessly see get over it, move on with your life as if people are computers you turn their feeling on off?
Mafa! Thats what Chinesse would say. embarassed
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 3:53am On Mar 21, 2013
I support the OP too ,people need to stop joking about human feelings.OP first you need to stop sleeping with him so that you won't forgive him when he starts crumbling, you need a clear view in order to act correctly ,detach yourself from him, I know it won't be easy but you need to try. Make him as miserable as possible ,be careful when you do so. GOOD LUCK! kiss
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 3:55am On Mar 21, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
It's actually "Mafan" not mafa

Really? This is all you can pick up after reading the whole thread? Boredom? undecided

Thanks anyway, did not know there is actually an english spelling of chinesse word.
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 21, 2013
BluIvy:

Really? This is all you can pick up after reading the whole thread? Boredom? undecided

Thanks anyway, did not know there is actually an english spelling of chinesse word.

English spelling? It's the correct chinese spelling ,"mafa" is not a chinese word, "Mafan" !!!
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by biolabee(m): 6:48am On Mar 21, 2013
have u perfected ur revenge plot now
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by jidewin(m): 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
BluIvy:

The last line is always easier said than done. As much as this is a friends story it affects me as well as a friend and as another woman. I am also mad at him and justifiably so becouse he used me to get to her and now he has destroyed her life.

I will also help my friend to destroy his. I got him connected to great people and has build his business with a lot of both our help. We will now see to it that the word gets around that he cannot be trusted. We will see who will want to do business with him again. He lipsrsealed must close shop, leave and start over somewhere else. He needs the lesson, so that he will think twice before he does this to someone else anywhere in the world. We want him on his knees.

Sorry guys just letting people get away with cruelty on others does not work at least not this time.
This is among the many problems i see with young people these days.For one,it is wrong for the Nigerian man to have lied his way into the heart of your "friend". However,my problem with most of you i've come across is your knack for REVENGE.It is so easy to tell a man, whose wife or girl friend CHEATED on him to forget about her and move on rather than him reacting,but once its a man or a foreigner,HEAVEN must fall.Seriously forgiveness is not something that is a fad among you lads.
You want to DESTROY the guy, go ahead.No one will stop you.But be rest assured you and your friend could most probably be creating a more sinister and unforgiving monster as well.
Are there no young women who 'knew' the man she is involved with is married yet decide to stick with him all the way.(for whatever reason??)Or you would say here you don't know there are women from your part of the country ACTIVELY involved with married men as their MISTRESSES or most probably second or third wife to be?.
Well if you feel getting even by destroying him is the way,i say again go right ahead,but you must also remember, ALL OUR ACTIONS BEARS FRUITS WAITING FOR US IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE.He will have his,while you and your friend shall have yours.
enjoy your plot wink
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by 7842I: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2013
Does it mean this girl has still not destroyed this man? Maybe the man has converted her with sweet sessions of tender s€x, melted her heart with gentle phucking and munching down below. I am sure the lady is begging the man to dump his original wife and marry her, revenge ko, enjoyment ni grin

1 Like

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2013
7842I: Does it mean this girl has still not destroyed this man? Maybe the man has converted her with sweet sessions of tender s€x, melted her heart with gentle phucking and munching down below. I am sure the lady is begging the man to dump his original wife and marry her, revenge ko, enjoyment ni grin

I looove this guy! grin grin
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by biolabee(m): 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2013
7842I: Does it mean this girl has still not destroyed this man? Maybe the man has converted her with sweet sessions of tender s€x, melted her heart with gentle phucking and munching down below. I am sure the lady is begging the man to dump his original wife and marry her, revenge ko, enjoyment ni grin

ROTFLMAO
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by bellong: 8:54am On Jun 10, 2013
Op,

Any update on the revenge plot? Could you please give us the hot development, want to know if the guy is already paying for his action.
Is he back hawking wares on Lagos hold-ups? Give us the gist abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kids' Educational Tablet Computer With Sim Card. Rivers State, Port Harcourt. / What Makes A Good Wife? / Positive Sides To Infidelity/extra Marital Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.