Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,031 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Fury Of A Woman sconned - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fury Of A Woman sconned (8417 Views)

Family Hoped For A Girl, Gets 12th Baby Boy! / BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend / I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by kay9(m): 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
BluIvy:

You know there are cheats all over the world but Nigerians are liers that you cannot even track as your country has no databases that are tied up to the global databases to check people...
That is what makes it disgusting and way unintolarable. Wake up and smell the coffee, how many cheated lovers make the news in the countries other than the ones cheated by Nigerians? They are heartless and disregard other people's life to get whatever they want. embarassed undecided lipsrsealed

So now u yabbing us cos we don't have ''databases'', abi? grin grin And then u assemble the man's whole COMMUNITY as jointly-accused?? Shoo! Ok, mmeehh gi dia, i'm not sorry for u again grin

That still doesn't change the fact that Nigerians aren't the worst heartbreakers in the world though, not even near it.

Nigerians are notorious for scamming people, not breaking their hearts...so u'd better be glad the creep hasn't snagged your credit cards yet.
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
kay9:

So now u yabbing us cos we don't have ''databases'', abi? grin grin And then u assemble the man's whole COMMUNITY as jointly-accused?? Shoo! Ok, mmeehh gi dia, i'm not sorry for u again grin

That still doesn't change the fact that Nigerians aren't the worst heartbreakers in the world though, not even near it.

Nigerians are notorious for scamming people, not breaking their hearts...so u'd better be glad the creep hasn't snagged
your credit cards yet.
grin grin grin

Your last paragraph veru much on point!
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by EfemenaXY: 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2013
@ Poster, I'm going to be brutally honest here.

The crux of the matter here is that your friend got used by a married man to get his freak on. Sure, it's unfair & she didn't deserve it, but $h!t happens. That's life.

Now there are two options open for her to pursue:

~ She either accepts what's happened, learn from it, get on with her life and move on or,

~ She can wallow in grief and self-pity, spend every waking hour plotting and scheming her revenge for his downfall. This, to me is a mind consuming, physically draining activity to undertake, which at the end of the day would serve no purpose nor improve the quality of her life.

She's lucky to have a serious suitor whose proposed and willing to wed her. Now that's something positive.

What you (as a good friend) should do, is be there for her. Support her through her grief and help direct her to channel her energy on something positive. Encourage her to look to the future of building her home and life with her fiancee.

Let her learn to live and let live. smiley

1 Like

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2013
Efemena_xy: @ Poster, I'm going to be brutally honest here.

The crux of the matter here is that your friend got used by a married man to get his freak on. Sure, it's unfair & she didn't deserve it, but $h!t happens. That's life.

Now there are two options open for her to pursue:

~ She either accepts what's happened, learn from it, get on with her life and move on or,

~ She can wallow in grief and self-pity, spend every waking hour plotting and scheming her revenge for his downfall. This, to me is a mind consuming, physically draining activity to undertake, which at the end of the day would serve no purpose nor improve the quality of her life.

She's lucky to have a serious suitor whose proposed and willing to wed her. Now that's something positive.

What you (as a good friend) should do, is be there for her. Support her through her grief and help direct her to channel her energy on something positive. Encourage her to look to the future of building her home and life with her fiancee.

Let her learn to live and let live. smiley

I think its only in Nigeria or Nigerians who's every action does not have reprocations. This will not take anything from her becouse she will not be manufacturing, plotting or creating any lies or schemes but will just expose him to his wife and their circle and his business circles. How difficult could this be? She will be persuing her other relationship.

Please teach your baby boys that there are consequences to any action a person does and leave lady Karma alone nigeria is to big to deal with all these badly brought up massups. The world is eager to teach them one lesson or 2. He is going down. Thank God for social networks one click of a button his life as he knows it will be in flames. He will be heading back to Nigeria to hawking spare parts or whatever people hawk there. I think I will take pleasure to see him gone. wink
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by EfemenaXY: 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2013
^^ You're assuming his wife doesn't already know about his "extra-curricular" activities? undecided

Like someone pointed out earlier, it's unlikely she'll leave him because if this.

It's even more unlikely that he'll leave her.
(My opinion...)

1 Like

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by biolabee(m): 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2013
BluIvy:

I think its only in Nigeria or Nigerians who's every action does not have reprocations. This will not take anything from her becouse she will not be manufacturing, plotting or creating any lies or schemes but will just expose him to his wife and their circle and his business circles. How difficult could this be? She will be persuing her other relationship.

Please teach your baby boys that there are consequences to any action a person does and leave lady Karma alone nigeria is to big to deal with all these badly brought up massups. The world is eager to teach them one lesson or 2. He is going down. Thank God for social networks one click of a button his life as he knows it will be in flames. He will be heading back to Nigeria to hawking spare parts or whatever people hawk there. I think I will take pleasure to see him gone. wink

Revenge is a dish served cold right?
So serve it now
Just remember your hands too will suffer frost bite and possible amputation getting the food to point of serving

Instead of you to tell your friend to move on with her life, you are here fuming
And please disabuse your mind that this act is limited to a certain race
Cause I believe Tiger Woods and Arnold Terminatoer are also Nigerians... pity

Your friend knew he was married and still spent ten days in his home collecting farewell loving and you are here ranting

Do what you want to do
YOU BE GOD?

1 Like

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by dayokanu(m): 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
I bet the number of married men who lie to get laid daily in America cant be less than a million and not Nigerians

A Senator just got busted for visiting a whorehouse in Dominican republic.

When we try to make this a country issue then you lose the motive of the thread

1 Like

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ You're assuming his wife doesn't already know about his "extra-curricular" activities? undecided

Like someone pointed out earlier, it's unlikely she'll leave him because if this.

It's even more unlikely that he'll leave her.
(My opinion...)

If he does know, she is about to feel the heat. He never and bever answer her calls when my friend is around. She will make sure she takes all his attention. Well we will all have to see. wink
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by biolabee(m): 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2013
dayokanu: I bet the number of married men who lie to get laid daily in America cant be less than a million and not Nigerians

dont mind her
I remember SSS agents attached to President Jonathan going to Colombia to hook up with whores
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by EfemenaXY: 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
dayokanu: I bet the number of married men who lie to get laid daily in America cant be less than a million and not Nigerians

Abi?

What about the well known, famous leader known worldwide who claimed: "I did NOT sleep with THAT woman!" grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 06, 2013

You do not get it do you? Tiger, Arnold and the sanator the women who got into relationships with them knew they were married when they got into the relationships as a choice. It's like you saying a boyfriend or husband cannot molest the girlfriend or his wife. There are lines, delicate lines that people should not cross. Nigerians are extremely careless with those delicate lines for their selfish reasons. Again I say it becomes vmore disgusting becouse communities, friends, families and even wives would play along in the Nigerian set up if the man stands to gain from destroying another person's life. That in my book is sick and needs full attention given to the perpetrator.
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by biolabee(m): 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Abi?

What about the well known, famous leader known worldwide who claimed: "I did NOT sleep with THAT woman!" grin cheesy

Bill clinton is a nigerian
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by biolabee(m): 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
BluIvy:

You do not get it do you? Tiger, Arnold and the sanator the women who got into relationships with them knew they were married when they got into the relationships. It's like you saying your boyfriend or husband cannot molest the girlfriend or his wife. There things, delicate things people should not do. Nigerians are extremely careless with those delicate lines for their selfish reasons

So now your problem is that she did not know he was maried not the fact that she was sleeping with a married man
I thought you posted this
BluIvy:
Honestly though i personally think one cannot jump to protect sanctity of marriage when all other biblical commands are ignored, thats hipocricy at a the highest degree.

Miss I-can-phock-you-as-long-as-you-let-me-know-you-are-married
That makes marital infidelity less hypocritical
right?

1 Like

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by dayokanu(m): 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
BluIvy:

You do not get it do you? Tiger, Arnold and the sanator the women who got into relationships with them knew they were married when they got into the relationships as a choice. It's like you saying a boyfriend or husband cannot molest the girlfriend or his wife. There are lines, delicate lines that people should not cross. Nigerians are extremely careless with those delicate lines for their selfish reasons. Again I say it becomes vmore disgusting becouse communities, friends, families and even wives would play along in the Nigerian set up if the man stands to gain from destroying another person's life. That in my book is sick and needs full attention given to the perpetrator.

Millions of men do it everyday in every corner of America. I mean deny being married to get laid. Thats why some men when going out remove their wedding ring

Senator Weiner was tweeting his diick not long ago, Kobe Bryant and every celebrity out there, General Petraeus was married while shaggging two women, New York Governor Elliot Spitzer is also one

Hardly a week goes in America without one sex scandal or the other involving a MARRIED top shot. But I guess its Nigerians who taught them how Married men cheat,

1 Like

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
biolabee:

So now your problem is that she did not know he was maried not the fact that she was sleeping with a married man
I thought you posted this

Miss I-can-phock-you-as-long-as-you-let-me-know-you-are-married
That makes marital infidelity less hypocritical
right?

Read and listen carefully, it was still her decision to make to date or not date a married man. In this case he made the decision for her. Do you get or you are just slow. Its like sleeping with your husband and choosing not to and him molesting you, is a matter of choice in the civilised societies those choices count.
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by kay9(m): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2013
@BluIvy,

Its really obvious to me now that your sole reason for opening this thread was to lament about your difficulty in exacting revenge on your [friend's] Nigerian man-friend. A more ''civilized'' country would've made your revenge easier cos it would have good ''databases'', and the man's ''wife, family and community'' would all aid you in frying his bacon.

Well, u know what i think? Go to hell. I mean it, go to hell.

I'm clicking ''un-follow'' right after i click ''submit'' now so i won't have to read your whiny reponses any more.

1 Like

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
kay9: @BluIvy,

Its really obvious to me now that your sole reason for opening this thread was to lament about your difficulty in exacting revenge on your [friend's] Nigerian man-friend. A more ''civilized'' country would've made your revenge easier cos it would have good ''databases'', and the man's ''wife, family and community'' would all aid you in frying his bacon.

Well, u know what i think? Go to hell. I mean it, go to hell.

I'm clicking ''un-follow'' right after i click ''submit'' now so i won't have to read your whiny reponses any more.

You mean "hell" where you are? Or is there anyother?
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by mawuqueyan(f): 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
#straightface#Ɣ☺ΰ knw what,jst do wteva Ɣ☺ΰ wanna do †̥☺ him...wteva Uя'plans'αяε,pls do it... If Ɣ☺ΰ wanna killl him,dts Uя problem,if Ɣ☺ΰ wanna send him bk †̥☺ Nigeria, nOoº°˚ p...afterall na him fadaland be ds...do wteeva bullsh*t Ɣ☺ΰ wanna do ΑϞ∂ stop acting lyk God cos Ɣ☺ΰ aint Him...we Dεγ beg God sef ΑϞ∂ He listens,so who Ɣou come be Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo NO one is above mistake weda delibrate or indelibrate buh hey Miss or Mrs suit ursef...devils speed in Uя revenge...

1 Like

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
mawuqueyan: #straightface#Ɣ☺ΰ knw what,jst do wteva Ɣ☺ΰ wanna do †̥☺ him...wteva Uя'plans'αяε,pls do it... If Ɣ☺ΰ wanna killl him,dts Uя problem,if Ɣ☺ΰ wanna send him bk †̥☺ Nigeria, nOoº°˚ p...afterall na him fadaland be ds...do wteeva bullsh*t Ɣ☺ΰ wanna do ΑϞ∂ stop acting lyk God cos Ɣ☺ΰ aint Him...we Dεγ beg God sef ΑϞ∂ He listens,so who Ɣou come be Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo NO one is above mistake weda delibrate or indelibrate buh hey Miss or Mrs suit ursef...devils speed in Uя revenge...
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 4:17am On Mar 07, 2013
@bluivy

Ever heard that line ...."great(??) minds think alike"...... I think there is a reason why you attracted that guy as a friend.....it cos you are both evil.

3 Likes

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by adabeke12(f): 7:01am On Mar 07, 2013
vanitty: Men like that, the only way they will feel any sort of remorse is if their pocket get seriously hit or by making him an outsider in his clique. She should face the man squarely and live the poor wife alone.

Men especially married men need to be extra careful. You can't be treating women like they are a piece of toy and expect that there won't be no repercussions.

Not all women are "Jesus believers" Not all women believe in "Karma". Some women will actually ruin you. The evil some women will embark on is very frightening.

I definitely believe revenge is the Lord's but that is my opinion. My take on this is she should just let go of the bitterness. Let go and move on. Yes it is easier said than done but that is the easiest thing to do. Revenge is hard work, all the plotting etc.

If the woman want to revenge.
She should remember
1. The wife is also a victim
2. If you kill someone, you more or less destroy your own life. Any criminal activity you do will more or less affect you negatively

nigerians nigerians nigerians! my thing is isnt her family also a victim in this situation. i dont know where ppl r geting that she wants to kill him, she probably loved hard when loving this man. there is a thin line between love and hate. She should DEAL with him. Have no mercy expecially if u loved with all your heart. Have him fall and tramp on his face. Don't cross someone and expect not to be crossed walahi!
when cheating on his wife he also was planning so he would'nt get caught.

1 Like

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by adabeke12(f): 7:06am On Mar 07, 2013
BluIvy:

I do not mind helping Karma along. But not leaving this one on her alone. grin

love your way of thinking wink

1 Like

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 07, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 07, 2013
Just to play the devils advocate here . . .
@ Poster, sometime women decide to be blind to some things just to live in 'bliss' for a while. I'm sure your friend (or yourself) saw signs that the guy might be married but chose to ignore it.
He even told her point blank, and she claims she thought he was joking!
Pls you and your friend should stop living in denial and move on with your lives jare . . .
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by miredia(m): 8:45am On Mar 07, 2013
I believe the OP's story is reflective of herself.

1 Like

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Slywork(m): 9:00am On Mar 07, 2013
The poster seems to be angry at Nigerian men. Well before i comment on that, lemme offer my advice on the key issue at hand. Revenge isn't as sweet as people think it is. You in particular should focus more on helping your friend get out of this dilemma. In the process of revenge, complications may arise which may just be out of your control. Your friend may be better of rekindling her love with the supposed ex that wants to marry her. That should be her main problem now. Or she can choose revenge and risk having a turbulent marriage in future.

With that been said, Nigeria isn't anything like hell. I saw one of your comments above in that regard. If you have a problem with Nigerian men, don't use your anger on that issue to defame the country they are from. You even sound like a Nigerian yourself(not saying you are).In as much as i sympathize with both of you for the deception, there are so many Nigerian men on earth. An unfair generalization like that is absolute gibberish. Granted, the fact that she didn't know he was married will feel or feels bad. But that doesn't make his crime any worse than people who know and still do it. He is no worse than Kristen Stewart. So please save your resentment of Nigerian men. There are too many good Nigerian men to warrant such conclusions.

Peace.
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by ifyalways(f): 10:23am On Mar 07, 2013
So, how is the revenge mission getting on?
I hope you'll survive as to come share the details with us. undecided

Hell hath no fury like 2 women scorned.

2 Likes

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by biolabee(m): 10:43am On Mar 07, 2013
ifyalways: So, how is the revenge mission getting on?
I hope you'll survive as to come share the details with us. undecided

Hell hath no fury like 2 women scorned.

Me thinks she has found a kindred spirit in adabeke
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
adabeke12:

nigerians nigerians nigerians! my thing is isnt her family also a victim in this situation. i dont know where ppl r geting that she wants to kill him, she probably loved hard when loving this man. there is a thin line between love and hate. She should DEAL with him. Have no mercy expecially if u loved with all your heart. Have him fall and tramp on his face. Don't cross someone and expect not to be crossed walahi!

And that's the downfall of a stray cat! Any man that struggles with contentment has to be taught a REAL lesson with no mercy!

( I apply my law if karma carefully without sentiments because I believe in law of karma)

OP deal with him very well maybe those knucklehead married men who think they can eat their cake and still have it will stay put at home with their wives rather than flocking around single women.and the prospective ones will think twice before getting hitched! or eat rice concoctions for the rest of their lives.

As long as you leave his family ( wife and kids) out if his punishment and he will eventually survive , I say go ahead! Too bad I don't know where you reside to give you a hand! Don't forget to break his leg too. angry

**murmurs angrily** angry

3 Likes

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
jennykadry: @bluivy

Ever heard that line ...."great(??) minds think alike"...... I think there is a reason why you attracted that guy as a friend.....it cos you are both evil.

I am evil? How did you figure that out? Really, i am sure people ignore you becouse you are not making sense at all. I will do the same. You are ignored undecided
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2013
adabeke12:

Thanks girl for atleast not pretending not to understand what is going on here as many people do but prefer to attack the victim and make her the evil one.

Why do people think of killing when soneone says revenge. He did not kill her but hurt her. She also want to hurt him emotionally like he hurt her.

By the way I think it will nice to see his downfall. He made his bed and now he is about to lie on it.

The sad thing is that my friend loved this guy soo much, she still does but I think revenge is sweeter. She was still crying this morning when she thinks of the humilation of having to tell her familly. And some people think she or I are evil. Internet saints, i wonder if it were their sisters, friends who goes to bed in tears and wakes up in tears how would they feel?

Thank God I am human and all the NL angels who just forgive and forget and switch of their love for someone as if they were turning a switch on or off. The rest of humans on earth are dealing with complicated feelings.

1 Like

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2013
jidegirl12:

And that's the downfall of a stray cat! Any man that struggles with contentment has to be taught a REAL lesson with no mercy!

( I apply my law if karma carefully without sentiments because I believe in law of karma)

OP deal with him very well maybe those knucklehead married men who think they can eat their cake and still have it will stay put at home with their wives rather than flocking around single women.and the prospective ones will think twice before getting hitched! or eat rice concoctions for the rest of their lives.

As long as you leave his family ( wife and kids) out if his punishment and he will eventually survive , I say go ahead! Too bad I don't know where you reside to give you a hand! Don't forget to break his leg too. angry

**murmurs angrily** angry

And its amazing how sisterhood fails sisters and in actual fact doesnot exist in nl. Imagine if a woman had been the one on the wrong here, there would have been hell ta pay even women would be insulting her. Nigerian men are too much!!! Again
they are given carteblanche' to do as they please. What the
. This one will live to tell the tale... I assure [url][/url]you.

Actually all the ladies in the house who want to contribute to his downfall, please leave suggestions on how to deal with him. We are dealing with his credibility, his pocket and is social standing. kiss cool wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Home Training: Does It Still Exist? / As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? / When Married Couples Call Each Other By Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.