Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? (2531 Views)

17 Godly Dating Leading To Happy Marriage. / Leading me on or playing hard to get? / Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 06, 2013
There is this lady that I'm involved with. She comes to my crib often. She's cute but also a churchy kind of girl. Anytime she comes to my house we cuddle a lot and touch a lot. And by a lot.. I mean a real lot. Serious caressing. She never complains but actually enjoys it. I wouldn't touch any other girl like that if we weren't romantically involved. The only thing is that anytime I try to kiss her she doesn't want to or suddenly turns away. Then she would be like "Am I ur Girlfriend?" "Why do I want to kiss her?" Normally I date naughty girls and by the time I jst start romancing them they jst let it progress from there. But this one is a hard nut to crack. It seems she's taking advantage of me or don't u think.

PS: I want to stop seeing her and stop her from coming to my house cos I can't have someone turning on the 12inches! like that and leaving him high and dry oooo.
Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:42am On Mar 06, 2013
Lmao! She wants d title player! tongue
Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2013
Idowuogbo: Lmao! She wants d title player! tongue

This Idowu don come again. Which yeye title be that.
Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by mecussey(m): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2013
force her!!! She will get angry eventually and will finally fall in luv deeply.
Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by segzicres(m): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2013
this thread is slow, dull and stupid.........jus threaten to stop seeing her and she will succumb! urgh!!!
Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by yeye4live(m): 11:09am On Mar 06, 2013
She sees u as a masquurade dats y, nx time wen she comes lock al doors n window, even were rat pas tru n Ra** her simply n short
Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by Deadlypoison: 11:13am On Mar 06, 2013
you have bad mouth breath deal with it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 06, 2013
Deadly-poison:
you have bad mouth breath deal with it cheesy

I don't have bad breath joor.
Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by Deadlypoison: 11:48am On Mar 06, 2013
she enjoys touchy-touchy but when it comes to kissing she declines

boy check it, it's your mouth odour that's chasing her away

2 Likes

Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 06, 2013
Deadly-poison:
she enjoys touchy-touchy but when it comes to kissing she declines

boy check it, it's your mouth odour that's chasing her away

I repeat, I dnt have bad breath. Maybe it's the menthol smell from my mouth cause I'm a tom tom addict. Beside my oda gfs always love kissy kissy.
Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by Deadlypoison: 11:56am On Mar 06, 2013
12 inches!:

I repeat, I dnt have bad breath. Maybe it's the menthol smell from my mouth cause I'm a tom tom addict. Beside my oda gfs always love kissy kissy.

then your story is mumbo jumbo!
Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by cindyrella(f): 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2013
Bros, maybe ur mouth dey smell and u no know or the babe no like kissing.

But check ur mouth sha grin
Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
Deadly-poison:

then your story is mumbo jumbo!
It's not. Stop being a sadist.
Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by Deadlypoison: 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
12 inches!:

It's not. Stop being a sadist.

low self esteem dey worry u? your mouth sinks simple!!

i can recommend good toothpaste for you free of charge grin
Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2013
Deadly-poison:

low self esteem dey worry u? your mouth sinks simple!!

i can recommend good toothpaste for you free of charge grin

You don't even knw me yet u're already making insinuations abt me. If u don't have anything useful or sensible to say can u plsss get off the thread.
Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2013
Shes playing games with you. Shes never gonna have sex with u in a million years.

[size=2pt]been there done it.[/size]
Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by Kaxmytex(m): 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2013
U no romance am very well ni joor...
Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by andyanders: 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2013
Use your mouth and do work on her direct highway,if you know what I mean, she will not know when you pack your 12inches enter
Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
andyanders: Use your mouth and do work on her direct highway,if you know what I mean, she will not know when you pack your 12inches enter
Which one is direct highway... Or am I a learner?
Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by andyanders: 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2013
12 inches!:

Which one is direct highway... Or am I a learner?

Use your mouth and tongue massage the kongo and she will be yelling and you enter. In fact, buy a bucket of Icream an pour it there and use your mouth to send that koikoi wet and then, she wll be screaming for you to come on
Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2013
rokiatu: Shes playing games with you. Shes never gonna have sex with u in a million years.

Ehen. Then make let her carry punanu away comot for my side jare. She will cme to my house sleep on my bed and will be caressing me everywhere. Kiss she no kiss do she no do. What rubbish. Which kind of yeye game be that.
Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2013
rokiatu: Shes playing games with you. Shes never gonna have sex with u in a million years.

shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked, u go don fvck taya
Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by andyanders: 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2013
12 inches!:

Ehen. Then make let her carry punanu away comot for my side jare. She will cme to my house sleep on my bed and will be caressing me everywhere. Kiss she no kiss do she no do. What rubbish. Which kind of yeye game be that.

Since she is caressing you everywhere, bring out your joy stick and let her handle it. carry tell her to carry it for hand. If na me, na me go UnCloth sharp, let her play with anything she like. Na she go comot her dress throw way where she go dey try find am after action. Unless your joy stick no dey cooleeeeeeeeeee. Send her to me and I will tell you how far. Just get creammmmmmmmmmmmmm keep, na she go dey beg you. Oh boy, you never sabi how to make a woman wanna jump.
Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by blaise26abj(m): 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
12 inches!:

Ehen. Then make let her carry punanu away comot for my side jare. She will come to my house sleep on my bed and will be caressing me everywhere. Kiss she no kiss do she no do. What rubbish. Which kind of yeye game be that.

grin. pele. Shey u don't know the key lies not just in the mouth but in some other zones too?

1 Like

Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2013
blaise26.abj:

grin. pele. Shey u don't know the key lies not just in the mouth but in some other zones too?

I'm on check with the other zones. But for her, that kissing is jst a no no. My regular strategy is for the first time is failing me ooooo.
Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
andyanders:

Since she is caressing you everywhere, bring out your joy stick and let her handle it. carry tell her to carry it for hand. If na me, na me go UnCloth sharp, let her play with anything she like. Na she go comot her dress throw way where she go dey try find am after action. Unless your joy stick no dey cooleeeeeeeeeee. Send her to me and I will tell you how far. Just get creammmmmmmmmmmmmm keep, na she go dey beg you. Oh boy, you never sabi how to make a woman wanna jump.

Usually when a guy has too much mouth, he has too little action. Abeg joor. U no even sabi.
Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by freecocoa(f): 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2013
And this is supposed to be a topic for discussion? Smh.
Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
12 inches!:

Shes not kissing you because she don't love you. Lawd!! why don't you take this advice from someone who have done this before. grin lipsrsealed I don't know about you guys, but to most women french kiss is very intimate. Even more so than or..a.l sex. If you are not truly in love, you don't enjoy it unless offcourse you are drunk.
Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2013
OR what a minute, maybe she don't know how to kiss damn I forgot that. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2013
rokiatu:

Shes not kissing you because she don't love you. Lawd!! why don't you take this advice from someone who have done this before. grin lipsrsealed I don't know about you guys, but to most women french kiss is very intimate. Even more so than or..a.l sex. If you are not truly in love, you don't enjoy it unless offcourse you are drunk.

French kiSs is intimate but caressing me all over and allowing me caress her all over isn't rite? And yep, I'm thinking maybe she hasn't kissed b4 becos she's a churchy kind of person. But atleast me I know how. If u dnt knw how to do something shey u won't experiment and try and learn ni. Or like u said, maybe she's not that into me but jst enjoys touchy (which doesn't really make sense to me).
Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2013
12 inches!:

French kiSs is intimate but caressing me all over and allowing me caress her all over isn't rite? And yep, I'm thinking maybe she hasn't kissed b4 becos she's a churchy kind of person. But atleast me I know how. If u dnt knw how to do something shey u won't experiment and try and learn ni. Or like u said, maybe she's not that into me but jst enjoys touchy (which doesn't really make sense to me).

It ain't as intimate as tongue kiss. Shes just passing time but wait have she allowed any penetration? Like sex but no kissing?
Re: Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? by andyanders: 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2013
rokiatu:

Rokiatu, please advise the guy. I advised him of what to do, he is yawning non-sense. If he is good, why come here to seek advise.
Maybe na mouth odor be his case.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Went Wrong? / My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity / Is This The New Trend On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.