Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence (22915 Views)

Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader / Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) / Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Boazizzy08: 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2013
@ isreal, i think the issue of the slow process involved in the prosecution of politicians indicted is unavailability of strict laws on terrorism which its bill is presently before the legislators. but this is a good development. at least this shows that the JTF is not falling in its responsibility to curb terrorism in the North. we are making headways.
israel007: I would have commented but all I'd say here is let's wait and see how the government would deal with this situation.

I'm tempted to say more, but after the early revelation of people behind BH and how the government reacted to it, I'll just keep quiet.

Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by mamikky: 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2013
dougivilla: He,s name is Honourable Hussein Dei Dei, a CPC Lawmaker from Kaduna state
And later people will want to blame the presidency, while we ve a lot saboteurs within the system... a serving CPC members..... shame on Buhari and his party members....all wolves in ship clothing.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by KingSolomonI: 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
This is an indictment on CPC stalwarts such as Buhari and his cohorts!
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by MurphyT1: 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
i'm not surprise, i knew it will only take a little time, all those behind Nigeria's security challenges and likes will be expose, as it has started already...yesterday thier leader was saying all sorts of rubbish in london, he didnt mention that his party was also involve in arms distribution...rubbish...i just hope the culprit will be brought to face the wrath of the law.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by keddyluv(f): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
I didn't even bother reading it, cos I knew d politicians name will not b mention. A man's enemy is a member of his household. Our leaders r strongly behind wat d country is facing
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
Unknown Member: APCs money to Boko Haram at work..

500,000 dollars.....

Kano is a pdp state !
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by schorlbone(m): 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Inside North and South South, who get terrorists pass? grin e be di tin na competition oh! Niger-Delta terrorists VS Northern Extremists.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by imperiouxx(m): 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
Akin-David:

I beg what else don't you understand in "found", happenings in Niger Politics i know can make an English Professor forget wetin be parts of speech.

lol. Ok, I just dey get the statement now.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by nduchucks: 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
Only a fool will sleep in his private residence with his family, while he does not have at a minimum a semi, or preferably an AK nearby.

Nigerians are sitting duck in their own homes.

1 Like

Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by free13: 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
dougivilla: He,s name is Honourable Hussein Dei Dei, a CPC Lawmaker from Kaduna state

Muslims
CPC
Hausa/Fulani
i am not surprised. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by jerusalem101: 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2013
God will continue to expose the evil men and their plots to destabilize our beloved country.........
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by affluence232: 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2013
it was also reported that the politician is a known CPC member. This goes a long way to question the credibility of CPC and their newly formed APC. Nigerians should be aware of this and the so called newly formed party and their intentions come 2015.

see hopefornigeria.com
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by larryh539: 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2013
Boko haram is politically fueled now...that's just more proof! I aint surprised jooor
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Boazizzy08: 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2013
heard his name is hon. Hussain dei dei, a CPC member. http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/news-news/51925-soldiers-find-rifles-bomb-making-items-in-kaduna-politician-s-house
skales: Can't they tell us the politician's name?
Useless country.. Everything is a secret only when the big men are involved.

If na poor man na him name dem go first mention even before giving details
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Lilimax(f): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2013
Where is the politician- Hussain Dei Dei? He should be arrested immediately and send to exile forever.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by asha80(m): 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
the dei dei of a politician heads a certain fulani herdsmen rights and protection committee in the national assembly.so if guys are looking for where these fulani herdsmen are getting there recent sophisticated weapons and also the military attire they often wear when they want to attack there you have your source.

1 Like

Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Ama28(f): 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
I don't think the name of the so called politician should be with held. How can someone have such ammunition and the Nigerian Army and media is with holding His identity, please who is he fighting with?
This also points out to how porous our borders are.
If the Nigerian Navy and immigration gets serious with arm smuggling the way NDLEA is serious with drug trafficking then this will drastically reduce.
This again is the point where our supposed president will not make public statement like in other serious matters in the past!
Long live Nigeria
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Dreal1247: 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
desosa: Six AK 47 assault rifles, some ammunitions and bomb making devices were found following an operation by the Nigerian troops in the home of a serving politician, Hussain Dei Dei near Dalet barrack in Kawo area of Kaduna city.

A press statement from Nigeria army division 1, internal security force, led by Brigadier General TC Ude, said the raid was carried out on Tuesday, March 5th, 2013 at about 5.30pm, following intelligence report in the area.

The statement also revealed that two men, two women and five children were arrested during the operation.

Apart from six AK 47 assault rifles, the military listed the following items as part of the weapons recovered:

- One light Machine Gun.
-One teargas Launcher.
-Twenty Seven Loaded and Seventeen empty AK 47 magazines.
-One FN Rifle Magazine.
-Five Sub-Machine Gun Magazines.
- Four Pistols Magazines.
-One loaded Light-Machine Gun Magazine.
-Two Hundred and Seventy Five (275) rounds of 7.62 mm (NATO Ammunition).
-Seven Hundred and Sixty Five (765) Rounds of 7.62 mm Special Ammunition.
-Fifty Eight (58) Rounds of 9mm Ammunition.
-One Hundred and Twenty Five pieces of Detonator-33.
-Two Reels of Detonating Cords.
-Nine Small Cans of Prepared IED.
-One paint Can of Prepared IED.
-Nine pieces of 9-Volt Batteries.
-Three Bags of White Chemical substance.
-Five pieces of Remote Control Switches.
-One Reel of Firing Cable.
-Six pieces of Assorted Car Plate Numbers.

The statement urged members of the public to cooperate with the army to fish out terror cells in Kaduna.

“We would like to seize this opportunity to solicit for more information about these terrorists and to assure you that every information received will be treated with absolute confidentiality. Once more, let me assure the good peoples of Kaduna State in particular and Nigerians that the Nigerian Army in collaboration with other Security Agencies, will not relent on its efforts at ensuring the safety of lives and properties of the good citizens of our dear nation, ” said Brigadier General Ude.

Source
http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/03/06/nigerian-army-uncovers-weapon-and-bomb-making-devices-at-politicians-residence-photos/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nigerian-army-uncovers-weapon-and-bomb-making-devices-at-politicians-residence-photos
No wonder every muslim in d north is demanding 4 amnesty programme. They want 2 acquire more weapons 4 bh. They av failed.

1 Like

Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Kingslaw(m): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2013
Bad leaders!
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2013
AND ITS IN THE NEWS NOW THAT THE SULTAN IS ADVOCATING FOR AMNESTY FOR ALL BH TERRORISTS AND ALMAJIRI MEN,FOLLOWING IT WITH SUCH BASELESS REASONS...NO REASONS WHATSOEVER...IMAGINE GRANTING AMNESTY TO PEOPLE WITH NO AIM OR OBJECTIVE AS AGAINST THE CRUSADERS IN THE NIGER DELTA! THE WAY JONA BROUGHT HIMSELF LOW? WE NEED TO BE SEPARATED FROM THESE DEMONS...EVERYBODY NEEDS TO BE ON THEIR OWN...
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Policewoman(f): 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2013
desosa:

Apart from six AK 47 assault rifles, the military listed the following items as part of the weapons recovered:

- One light Machine Gun.
-One teargas Launcher.
-Twenty Seven Loaded and Seventeen empty AK 47 magazines.
-One FN Rifle Magazine.
-Five Sub-Machine Gun Magazines.
- Four Pistols Magazines.
-One loaded Light-Machine Gun Magazine.
-Two Hundred and Seventy Five (275) rounds of 7.62 mm (NATO Ammunition).
-Seven Hundred and Sixty Five (765) Rounds of 7.62 mm Special Ammunition. shocked shocked shocked
-Fifty Eight (58) Rounds of 9mm Ammunition.
-One Hundred and Twenty Five pieces of Detonator-33.
-Two Reels of Detonating Cords.
-Nine Small Cans of Prepared IED.
-One paint Can of Prepared IED.
-Nine pieces of 9-Volt Batteries.
-Three Bags of White Chemical substance.
-Five pieces of Remote Control Switches.
-One Reel of Firing Cable.

shocked shocked shocked Na wah oooo!!!!!! Does the aboki politician want to start Nigerian civil war, part 2
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Policewoman(f): 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
Welldone Brigadier General Ude. Nwanne imere ofuma. Bia Nara m aka.

2 Likes

Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Cabsso(m): 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
Naija wia r we headin 2 o God we need ur help.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by jaybim: 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
OmoEziokwu:

His name was stated in the post. Hussain Dei Dei.
I taya o...
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Dreal1247: 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
Murphy T: i'm not surprise, i knew it will only take a little time, all those behind Nigeria's security challenges and likes will be expose, as it has started already...yesterday thier leader was saying all sorts of rubbish in london, he didnt mention that his party was also involve in arms distribution...rubbish...i just hope the culprit will be brought to face the wrath of the law.
The next step is 4 them 2 start counter accuse and expose each other. They wil surely fight and disgrace themselves from the greatest 2 the least person.

1 Like

Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by jaybim: 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ama28: I don't think the name of the so called politician should be with held. How can someone have such ammunition and the Nigerian Army and media is with holding His identity, please who is he fighting with?
This also points out to how porous our borders are.
If the Nigerian Navy and immigration gets serious with arm smuggling the way NDLEA is serious with drug trafficking then this will drastically reduce.
This again is the point where our supposed president will not make public statement like in other serious matters in the past!
Long live Nigeria

HUSSEIN DEI DEI
HIS NAME WAS MENTIONED... U shd take time to read it b4 saying stuff

1 Like

Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Cabsso(m): 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2013
dukenestor: Dis man wan start 3rd world war?

E tire me oo dos weapons r just 2much.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2013
ndu_chucks: Only a fool will sleep in his private residence with his family, while he does not have at a minimum a semi, or preferably an AK nearby.

Nigerians are sitting duck in their own homes.
NOW THEY NOLONGER ASHAMED OF THEIR unclothedness! Nò b next year? You demons can stockpile all the weapons if you like....NA OGBUNIGWE GO FIRE UNA BLOODY GENERATION
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2013
2014 TO YOUR TENTS...
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by WarriPikin1: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2013
Make army leave those bombs there o! That is where Boko boys keep their arms after operations. He is their sponsor.
They will soon look for another politician's house or Mosque to store their weapons.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Cabsso(m): 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
Rooneyboy: And once again the case wld be swept under the carpet like every other case......

And we all go back to square one.

I really weep for my country.
Imagine a leader in possession of such amunitn, can Nigeria eva b a beta place?
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Policewoman(f): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
YET THE SULTAN SATAN OF SOKOTO WANTS AMNESTY FOR THESE TERRORISTS. I SAY ROUND THEM ALL UP AND THROW THEM INTO GUANTANAMO BAY FOR LIFE!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Allegations Of “Illegal Diversion” Of Abacha's Loot Baseless – Okonjo-Iweala / Why PDP Ate Into South-west In 2019 Elections / “Nsima Ekere Must Go!”: Protests Rock NDDC Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.