Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence (22912 Views)

Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader / Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) / Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Costa2000(m): 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
Evil men in power.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Goodysydney: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
God bless u Brigadier General TC Ude and ur family in Isukwuato, Abia State. Ur truely an Igbo man, because Igbo's are well know as handworking people and people who do what they know best whether good or bad. God know that Igbo's are the ones uniting this hell fire on earth called Nigeria. If the Brigadier General was an Yoruba or Hause man u will be hearing another story. Congrate Nigeria Army Force which my younger brother is among. Am not an igbo man but my sweet baby Chichi is an Igbo girl oo

2 Likes

Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by ranksz: 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2013
skillz190: ...did they arest d politician?

must u quote the post to comment? mshwwww
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by gramci: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2013
jerusalem101: God will continue to expose the evil men and their plots to destabilize our beloved country.........

APC
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Desdola(m): 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2013
I reserve my comment
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by dederocs(m): 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2013
Has the Nigerian Army gone soft?
you need to exact your revenge,anyone with a sect murdering your fellow comrades must be killed,no mercy for a killer.no matter the person-kill them all,no need for arrest.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by WarriPikin1: 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2013
Goodysydney: God bless u Brigadier General TC Ude and ur family in Isukwuato, Abia State. Ur truely an Igbo man, because Igbo's are well know as handworking people and people who do what they know best whether good or bad. God know that Igbo's are the ones uniting this hell fire on earth called Nigeria. If the Brigadier General was an Yoruba or Hause man u will be hearing another story. Congrate Nigeria Army Force which my younger brother is among. Am not an igbo man but my sweet baby Chichi is an Igbo girl oo

O'l boy your comment is not funny and very disgraceful.Incase you thought you were being funny,Shame on you and your yeye family members!
A loyal Nigerian officer can come from any tribe. Major Musa Sagir of JTF, that have battled Boko Haram to a standstill in Maiduguri is a northern officer.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by dederocs(m): 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2013
XFive: I will be in Ghana before 2015 elections
are u not ashamed,Americans 18yrs old dey go Afganistan-what is so beautiful about this existence,wey una dey fear death like dis...death is rest.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by dederocs(m): 6:16pm On Mar 06, 2013
skillz190: ...my brother diz people ard ready 4 christians.GOD HELP US.By then i go de onisha
you are a fool,pussy.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by dederocs(m): 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2013
jumong pan: Power is with the youths if only we can realize our relevance. The strength of youth can enthrone and dethrone. But when youths lack direction they become a prey in the hands of our political predators.
too many scared pussy niggers,i no know wetin dey sweet them so much about this messed up life.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by disboy: 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ibanga p: And they say they want to fight crime nd corruption yet dey aren't even bold enough to mention the name of the politician.... Anyway he must hav stuffed their stinkin mouths with bunches of naira currency. Yeye military.

Every year, we hear only 20% or less pass English language.Many parents think WAEC is been malicious to these students.But reading a comment like this,WAEC will be vindicated.While it is clearly written in the article in the article that the politician's name is HUSSAIN DEI DEI, one dumb ass is here ranting that the military were not bold enough to release his name.Abi na ur anus u take read the post?Abi u just saw the headline and rush 2 comment so that u will b among the firfst, second or third to comment?

1 Like

Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Robisi(m): 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ibanga p: And they say they want to fight crime nd corruption yet dey aren't even bold enough to mention the name of the politician.... Anyway he must hav stuffed their stinkin mouths with bunches of naira currency. Yeye military.
hussaian dei dei
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
I already knew this APC is a terrorism inclined party.As bad as PDP can be I ll still prefer it to a bunch of terrorists.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by hollypagan: 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
nigeria na wa oo
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by richoko60: 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2013
Our Politicians need to change their orientation, politics is not a do or die thing, they should have spirit of sportsmanship, what does he wants to use all the ammunition for? was the politician arrested? this case shouldnt just die down cos these people are real threat to the peace of this country
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Goodysydney: 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
Warri _Pikin:

O'l boy your comment is not funny and very disgraceful.Incase you thought you were being funny,Shame on you and your yeye family members!
A loyal Nigerian officer can come from any tribe. Major Musa Sagir of JTF, that have battled Boko Haram to a standstill in Maiduguri is a northern officer.
sorry bros, just that some tribal bigots from South West always like to says ill things about Igbo's as if nothing good have come or can come from Igbo Nation. One love bros.

1 Like

Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by thehomer: 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2013
desosa: Six AK 47 assault rifles, some ammunitions and bomb making devices were found following an operation by the Nigerian troops in the home of a serving politician, Hussain Dei Dei near Dalet barrack in Kawo area of Kaduna city.

A press statement from Nigeria army division 1, internal security force, led by Brigadier General TC Ude, said the raid was carried out on Tuesday, March 5th, 2013 at about 5.30pm, following intelligence report in the area.

The statement also revealed that two men, two women and five children were arrested during the operation.

Apart from six AK 47 assault rifles, the military listed the following items as part of the weapons recovered:

- One light Machine Gun.
-One teargas Launcher.
-Twenty Seven Loaded and Seventeen empty AK 47 magazines.
-One FN Rifle Magazine.
-Five Sub-Machine Gun Magazines.
- Four Pistols Magazines.
-One loaded Light-Machine Gun Magazine.
-Two Hundred and Seventy Five (275) rounds of 7.62 mm (NATO Ammunition).
-Seven Hundred and Sixty Five (765) Rounds of 7.62 mm Special Ammunition.
-Fifty Eight (58) Rounds of 9mm Ammunition.
-One Hundred and Twenty Five pieces of Detonator-33.
-Two Reels of Detonating Cords.
-Nine Small Cans of Prepared IED.
-One paint Can of Prepared IED.
-Nine pieces of 9-Volt Batteries.
-Three Bags of White Chemical substance.
-Five pieces of Remote Control Switches.
-One Reel of Firing Cable.
-Six pieces of Assorted Car Plate Numbers.

There terrorists are getting more organized. These weapons could probably arm one or two terror cells and that would be enough to make a state virtually ungovernable. Just take a look at it.
6 AK47s, 1 light machine gun, a teargas launcher and almost a thousand rounds. By the way, where are the 9mm pistols to go with the ammo? Weren't they found? With all that they could easily masquerade as members of the police or the military and keep escaping with multiple plate numbers. Then with their false identities, they could easily plant the bombs at places where lots of people gather. They could attack a church while pretending to be guards and all sorts of nefarious activities.

I just hope they recovered a lot of intel whether in hard soft copy. And I hope they rewarded the person that tipped them off.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by boyohboy: 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2013
They are the same criminals calling for amnesty. I hope Nigerians will agree with GEJ now when he told them that the sponsors of boko haram are in the govt,
how many times have politicians been caught linking them to either accommodating members of this group or providing a hiding place for them. Yet the North will wake up and say GEJ is not doing enough to curtail the menace of this criminals. To hell with them.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by farem: 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2013
The Serving politician is of PDP origin as always! You have facts to disprove it?
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Ngwakwe: 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
PDP is not a tribe in Nigeria.

However, there is nothing different between Northern Muslim from ANPP, CPC, PDP or DPP.

They all have one destination but from different location.

Power to the North at all cost come 2015. Either by peace or through war is the game plan.

farem: The Serving politician is of PDP origin as always! You have facts to disprove it?

1 Like

Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2013
V-lyrics:
I need to borrow one of d ak47 pls... Just 4 dis week, i will return it in gud condition. Tanks
Are
u a baby? if yes,plz grow up. Good work naija army.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by ikweremilitant: 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2013
ehispapa: the Ibo cocaine episode is better than these innocent killings in the north all because of power SMH
lykwise the yoruba bank robery seasonal
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by ikweremilitant: 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
Kaxmytex: [size=28pt]dem dey prepare 4 war?[/size]
ya operation stop gej is a task dat must be done
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by nduchucks: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
Slizbeat: HUSSAIN DEI DEI is the name of the politician, he should arrested and tried immediately and should also list his customers and business partners asap.
Arrested and charged with what crime?

If you own a house and some nameless and faceless people were found with guns, drugs, and other illegal goods therein, should you be arrested and prosecuted for anything?

Since the authorities found a way to f*.ck the case up, I'm inclined to believe that the screw up was pre planned. They fool no one. Nonsense!!
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by peleson: 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2013
Did u read the report at all n didn't see his name? Ode!
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by dnawah(m): 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2013
dukenestor: Dis man wan start 3rd world war?
i wonder o! Abi na rambo or commando?grin
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Ikology(m): 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
And our resident progressives will avoid this thread like a plague

1 Like

Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by dnawah(m): 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2013
XFive: I will be in Ghana before 2015 elections
with Ghana must go;Dno worry i get house there
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Exponental(m): 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
Mr brigadier abi wetin u call ur name, if u cant mention his name, ur operation is a failure.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by free13: 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ikology: And our resident progressives will avoid this thread like a plague

They are criminals and pretenders.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by searay(m): 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2013
Abeg, the Politician get name?
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by olabukola: 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
Does it mean that Gbawe and co has not been online since this news?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution / Fela Durotoye Writes ANN Chairman About Alleged Involvement With Osinbajo / The Next Census Will Cost Over N220 Billion - Population Commission Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.