Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence (22911 Views)

Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader / Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) / Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by glorylinks: 8:15am On Mar 07, 2013
it is well ooooo..... but i strongly believe that justice will prevail.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by hugafella(m): 8:35am On Mar 07, 2013
InHim4Him: DON'T SAY OR WRITE ANYTHING AGAINST ISLAM. ISLAM IS A PEACEFUL RELIGION. THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHOULD GRANT AMNESTY TO MEMBERS OF BOKO HARAM. HIJAB SHOULD BE MADE COMPULSORY IN ALL INSTITUTION OF LEARNING IN NIGERIA. KILLING, MAIMING, BURNING AND WANTON DESTRUCTION OF ANYTHING THAT LOOKS OR SEEMS DIFFERENT. ALL THESE ARE THEIR INALIENABLE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS. SO, WHY SHOULD POSSESSION OF ARMS AND OTHER WEAPONS BE DIFFERENT. THAT EXPLAINS WHY THE POLITICIAN HAS NO NAME. SACRED COWS. THEY HAVE RIGHTS THAT NONE OTHER SHOULD POSSESS. CONSTITUTION INDEED!

Yeah my brother we are saying the same thing! Islam is so peaceful that 90% of countries where they are found, they are at war with their hosts or neighbors! Who is more likely to blow himself and others up? Who believes in killing adherents of other religions? Who preaches that polio cure is bad for health? And who has kept Nigeria on the world polio map? who will likely go to war to "fight for their god?" in fact, Pakistanis are right... Islamabad!
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Parnassuss(m): 8:45am On Mar 07, 2013
The culprit here is a Husseini Dei-Dei, whom I cannot find anything about to be honest
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by ugotuf(m): 9:34am On Mar 07, 2013
hugafella:

Yeah my brother we are saying the same thing! Islam is so peaceful that 90% of countries where they are found, they are at war with their hosts or neighbors! Who is more likely to blow himself and others up? Who believes in killing adherents of other religions? Who preaches that polio cure is bad for health? And who has kept Nigeria on the world polio map? who will likely go to war to "fight for their god?" in fact, Pakistanis are right... Islamabad!

ISLAMABAD?shocked shocked shocked
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by mrtrigger: 9:34am On Mar 07, 2013
LOL haaaaaaa!!! What good are we expecting 4rm aboki.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by unforgiven: 9:56am On Mar 07, 2013
V-lyrics:
I need to borrow one of d ak47 pls... Just 4 dis week, i will return it in gud condition. Tanks

we might have the same plan. can we work together, please?
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by karlmax2: 9:57am On Mar 07, 2013
Ibn sultan: pdp is bokoharam azazi.......bokoharam in my govrmnt......bokoharam fghtin fr justice tukur.......ndume pdp ...pDp an umbrella fr breeding corrupt n cluelesss leaders ...
shut up aboki Hussain Dei Dei is a CPC/APC party member and his their grass root mobilizer is is one of those responsible for the killing of youth coppers and people in kaduna when his oga lost the 2011 presidential election.we knw that boko haram is the creation of ANPP when buhari was their leader we knw that the ndume u mention is not even 6 months old in PDP before he was arrested.

1 Like

Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by karlmax2: 11:01am On Mar 07, 2013
farem: The Serving politician is of PDP origin as always! You have facts to disprove it?
Tophisticated weaponshe Nigerian Army have found different sophisticated weapons in the home of Honourable Hussein Dei Dei, a CPC Lawmaker from Kaduna state and Grassroots Organizer of the Proposed Merged Party, the All progressive Congress (APC).

http://www.codewit.com/nigeria-news/6058-nigeria-weapons-bomb-making-devices-found-in-cpc-legislators-home
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Olaolufred(m): 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2013
karl max: shut up aboki Hussain Dei Dei is a CPC/APC party member and his their grass root mobilizer is is one of those responsible for the killing of youth coppers and people in kaduna when his oga lost the 2011 presidential election.we knw that boko haram is the creation of ANPP when buhari was their leader we knw that the ndume u mention is not even 6 months old in PDP before he was arrested.

The politician can be a member of any party.
He is a criminal as far as it is not a set-up.
Be that may, It does not erase the fact that two PDP lawmakers lawbreakers are members or friends or financier of Boko Haram.
Alli Ndume is a confirmed PDP senator.
It does not erase the fact that Andrew Azazi (NSA) from his intelligence gathering said "Boko Haram is an offshoot of PDP do-or-die politics.
It does not erase the fact that Bamanga Tukur said that Boko Haram is fighting for justice.
It does not erase the fact that Jonathan said they are in his Government.
From all these, it will take a fool to say PDP knows nothing about Boko Haram.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Ngwakwe: 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2013
Olaolufred:

it will take a fool to say Northern Politicians from PDP, CPC, ANPP, and DPP knows nothing about Boko Haram.

Fixed

2 Likes

Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Uwakuwak(f): 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
cpc is the initiator of BH, Why then do we want to vote them in as president? Pls, we need to shine our eyez
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by nduchucks: 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ngwakwe: Now I can decode what your One Nigeria means.

Please explain. I promise not to wound you, have no fear. smiley
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by girlyly: 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
it is well,muslims ll reap all that they sow! see their package for ibos,we re more than conquerors. JESUS came to earth and defeat without any weapon.muslims keep loading...>chukwu kere uwa ka uche gi meeeee.>>......
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Olaolufred(m): 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
Uwakuwak: cpc is the initiator of BH, Why then do we want to vote them in as president? Pls, we need to shine our eyez

Your assertion here showed you are a teenager.
Your mind is still babyish.

READ the following.
http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=when+was+cpc+party+registered+in+nigeria&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CC0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FCongress_for_Progressive_Change&ei=V5U4UanUMsGSOLzdgKgL&usg=AFQjCNEjcs_2SB7LYdxbRznevQtN6_dh6A

http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=when+did+boko+haram+started+in+nigeria&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CD0QFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FBoko_Haram&ei=rJU4UaXaOMTkOt25gfAO&usg=AFQjCNFBohJB9KI0LkSHyWCwuy2NbnR_jA
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Ngwakwe: 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
I sensed unfairness from that your statement.

I believe in fairness and equity.

If we all are judged by the content of our character as Martin Luther said and Achievement becomes a result of hardwork, merit and vision. I will be fine and will preach for abrogation of borders and unity of African Continent. But a situation where Indigene /Settlers loggerheads persist, I will learn not to be Nnamdi Azikiwe but will read more about Awolowo and do like him.

ndu_chucks:

Please explain. I promise not to wound you, have no fear. smiley
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by senator2k9(m): 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
Dat politicians name is PDP. !!!
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by intrepid: 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
ighoosagie: Politician na name of person? Remba every nija man na politician or prospective politician
Hussein Dei Dei ( CPC) and one of the strong voices for the merger-APC.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Rexyl(m): 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
intrepid: Hussein Dei Dei ( CPC) and one of the strong voices for the merger-APC.

If this is true where are we heading to?
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2013
Goodysydney: God bless u Brigadier General TC Ude and ur family in Isukwuato, Abia State. Ur truely an Igbo man, because Igbo's are well know as handworking people and people who do what they know best whether good or bad. God know that Igbo's are the ones uniting this hell fire on earth called Nigeria. If the Brigadier General was an Yoruba or Hause man u will be hearing another story. Congrate Nigeria Army Force which my younger brother is among. Am not an igbo man but my sweet baby Chichi is an Igbo girl oo

You don't have to abuse some people Bro...I'm Yoruba and I know Brig Gen Tabugbo Chukwusindi Ude...Like you said, he's an hard working General and a good man.......you don't have to involve ethnicity.......God punish Awolowo, Zik, Ojukwu, Obasanjo, Adekunle and every Southerner who made secession of Southern Nigeria from Nigeria impossible in 1967.....I still believe the theory that Nigeria as a country shall not last beyond 2015....make dem break us or make we break ourselves....the truth is this forced marriage is not working, it's not productive as it makes some people lazy and depend on the oil money......God PLEASE BREAK THIS COUNTRY INTO PIECES....HELP US OH LORD TO BREAK THIS COUNTRY INTO PIECES.....THIS FORCED MARRIAGE WILL NEVER WORK....LAI LAI...Cheers.

NB......Gen TC Ude is not from Abia....He's from Nnewi in Anambra State...he was my boss at DHQ until he was posted to 1 Div last year February.

1 Like

Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Raphtop(m): 8:55am On Mar 08, 2013
Is the politician preparing for World War III
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by iogbonnaya(m): 10:22am On Mar 08, 2013
if i get dat kind gun eh..,i go use am bomb gov T.A Orji nd en son
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Ademurph1(m): 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2013
why is the politician name not mention.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Uwakuwak(f): 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2013
Olaolufred: Your assertion here showed you are a teenager. Your mind is still babyish. READ the following. http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=when+was+cpc+party+registered+in+nigeria&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CC0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FCongress_for_Progressive_Change&ei=V5U4UanUMsGSOLzdgKgL&usg=AFQjCNEjcs_2SB7LYdxbRznevQtN6_dh6A http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=when+did+boko+haram+started+in+nigeria&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CD0QFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FBoko_Haram&ei=rJU4UaXaOMTkOt25gfAO&usg=AFQjCNFBohJB9KI0LkSHyWCwuy2NbnR_jA
just for selfish interest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Lagos Electricity And Property Laws / Yekini Nabena Calls For Saraki’s Expulsion From APC / Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.