Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence (22914 Views)

Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader / Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) / Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Duru1(m): 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
Exponental: Mr brigadier abi wetin u call ur name, if u cant mention his name, ur operation is a failure.

Did you read the article at all, olodo?
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by free13: 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2013
olabukola: Does it mean that Gbawe and co has not been online since this news?

They f.ools have disappeared.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Datzeal(m): 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2013
9ja politicians! Are u 4 peace or war?
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Lanretoye(m): 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2013
guess nigerian army's amoury extension is in his house.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by palugycolina(m): 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
chuo...wats dis naija turning into?
Him de collect amnesty 2
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Edeze(m): 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2013
I wonder if there is still space in dat hauz where dat so called politician usually lay his head... Pls am sure we stil have more of such in dis 9ja, keep searching... coolI wonder if there is still space in dat hauz where dat so called politician usually lay his head... Pls am sure we stil have more of such in dis 9ja, keep searching...
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by miiraaj: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2013
So many kids onn this thread.

When Sen Zanna and Sen Bama of PDP, who were directly linked to Boko Haram comrades, what did you all do or say?

Even if it were a nuclear reactor found in his house, it still does not exenorate GEJ led PDP from having links with Boko Haram!
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by free13: 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
Buhari and his killer party.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by skoop: 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2013
mesef go nid ham
V-lyrics:
I need to borrow one of d ak47 pls... Just 4 dis week, i will return it in gud condition. Tanks
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Blueboy0402: 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2013
Where is Nagoma? What do you have to say? Please say something because your palpable silence is too deafening!
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Blueboy0402: 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2013
Where is Nagoma? What do you have to say? Please say something because your palpable silence is too loud!
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by InHim4Him(m): 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
DON'T SAY OR WRITE ANYTHING AGAINST ISLAM. ISLAM IS A PEACEFUL RELIGION. THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHOULD GRANT AMNESTY TO MEMBERS OF BOKO HARAM. HIJAB SHOULD BE MADE COMPULSORY IN ALL INSTITUTION OF LEARNING IN NIGERIA. KILLING, MAIMING, BURNING AND WANTON DESTRUCTION OF ANYTHING THAT LOOKS OR SEEMS DIFFERENT. ALL THESE ARE THEIR INALIENABLE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS. SO, WHY SHOULD POSSESSION OF ARMS AND OTHER WEAPONS BE DIFFERENT. THAT EXPLAINS WHY THE POLITICIAN HAS NO NAME. SACRED COWS. THEY HAVE RIGHTS THAT NONE OTHER SHOULD POSSESS. CONSTITUTION INDEED!
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by free13: 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2013
Blueboy0402: Where is Nagoma? What do you have to say? Please say something because your palpable silence is too loud!
where are the boko haram children?
nagoma
lacasa
Wadeoye
garri 7
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by yomanovic: 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2013
Kaxmytex: [size=28pt]dem dey prepare 4 war?[/size]

my brother, na d first thing wey come my mind be that o.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by teeceexx: 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2013
Enough to start α war

Naija. Smh
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Alausa4real: 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
These boko pps nt get mercy 4 their face at all
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by ogorsunday(m): 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2013
ii said these, if the true can be tell all these so call boko haram of a things will flee from nigeria instantly.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Ossycool: 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2013
the name of the politician is hussain dei dei is a CPC honourable frm kaduna state
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by nenepea(f): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2013
J-LANCE:
D guy na hunter?
D guy be 9ja version of Oscar Pretorious grin
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Jimmybee(f): 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
Boko pple
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by ictmarket: 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
what is the name of the politician?
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by SIRKOL(m): 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
I am begining 2 understand wat He (GOD) means by sending me as a sheep amongst so many Wolve but d problem is being as gentle as a dove embarassed
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by IamaChosen: 5:41am On Mar 07, 2013
Hell fire awaits a Masturbator, Fornicator, Adulterer/es, Lesbian....The only way out is by repenting and rejecting the power of those sins over your life and accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour today.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by IamaChosen: 5:42am On Mar 07, 2013
Is it when you die, you will serve God. It is now you should cut off from sins, give your life to Jesus Christ, so that you can get to heaven and not hell fire.
1John 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by IamaChosen: 5:42am On Mar 07, 2013
Psalm 14:1 -The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Shortly you will die and if you do not repent and stop all this pollution, immorality, unclean and defiled thoughts and fornication you are into, you sure will enter hell fire. You are therefore warned now before it gets too late for you. Jesus Christ is holy.He loves your soul, and wants to save you, that's the reason you are receiving this gospel.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Ngwakwe: 6:02am On Mar 07, 2013
Now I can decode what your One Nigeria means.

ndu_chucks:
Arrested and charged with what crime?

If you own a house and some nameless and faceless people were found with guns, drugs, and other illegal goods therein, should you be arrested and prosecuted for anything?

Since the authorities found a way to f*.ck the case up, I'm inclined to believe that the screw up was pre planned. They fool no one. Nonsense!!
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 07, 2013
Is all about 2015. Its gonna be bloody down north. I must get an MPG for myself before 2015. E no go make sense to be caught unawares
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by jambya(m): 7:06am On Mar 07, 2013
Service to humanity is d saying but ds fools hv turnd it a do or die affair cos its d quickest way of embezzlin our sources to enrich der families. God wl visit all of U soon. Big fools!!!
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by buJu234: 7:50am On Mar 07, 2013
this is a big proof that we dont have leaders weather civilians or military.
all what we have are people ready to make money via cutting their own share of the national cake.

so its a do or die affair
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 07, 2013
V-lyrics:
I need to borrow one of d ak47 pls... Just 4 dis week, i will return it in gud condition. Tanks
this is not a joke.
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by hugafella(m): 8:07am On Mar 07, 2013
Ibanga p: And they say they want to fight crime nd corruption yet dey aren't even bold enough to mention the name of the politician.... Anyway he must hav stuffed their stinkin mouths with bunches of naira currency. Yeye military.

Ur brain stinks my friend. U didnt even read the article and u just started commenting? Pls go back and read the article you numbskull!
Re: Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence by kabba7(m): 8:13am On Mar 07, 2013
Kaxmytex: [size=28pt]dem dey prepare 4 war?[/size]

For allI know he might just be preparing for election 2015 we were all in Nigeria when OBASANJO said an election was a do or die and that has not changed .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Allegations Of “Illegal Diversion” Of Abacha's Loot Baseless – Okonjo-Iweala / Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ / Governor Sanwoolu Gives First Speech After Election Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.