Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang (23945 Views)

Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List / 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang / Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by muktarmtt(m): 11:44am On Mar 07, 2013
schorlbone: who be dis mumuni?
jadakiss213: what on God's Earth is this Mai Nama writing Jeez!
kiss my Aboki ass hw abt dat did u get dis wrt up
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by jude2011: 11:45am On Mar 07, 2013
I have always said it .Apc is an attempt by the north to capture power for their selfish gains. They want to they field a northern candidate to challenge gej cos they know he will get the pdp ticket. I don't like gej and i hate pdp but i will have no choice than to vote for pdp if apc field a northern candidate even if he is a saint .It will go a long way to confirm that apc is a tool by the northern elite. All tinubu cares about is to wrestle power. He is myopic by not seeing the bigger picture.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by Costa2000(m): 11:46am On Mar 07, 2013
luvinhubby: I'm still vibrating with rage sitting down here....

No wonder they are chantig sai Buhari for 2015 & Babangida Aliyu is screaming imaginary 'boys scout honour' to GEJ against 2015

God punish the devil.. SAI GEJ 2015!!!(nkita lachaa Rochas anya).
Nkitakwa,Rochas ndo.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by thelastPope(m): 11:48am On Mar 07, 2013
luvinhubby: And someone is saying, Buhari, who was minister of petroleum, former head of state, former PTF chairman and from the north should come and rule again? .... Tufiakwa. angry

Buhari was part of the whole scam. He, IBB, Abacha, Gusau, Jerry Oseni, Danjuma are all evil folks who are simply fighting over oil. That is why Buhari is always clashing with IBB. He is angry that IBB outsmarted him. That is why IBB warned him recently that he will expose him. Imagine Buhari saying Abacha was not corrupt! With all the money Abacha stashed away still being discovered? Criminals!
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by olabukola: 11:56am On Mar 07, 2013
honeric01:

Please shun sentiments, among all the names listed from the north, which of them is a friend to Buhari and did you see Buhari's name on the list?

The last election in 2011, we all saw how 90% of the northern politicians worked against Buhari in supporting a southerner, this should send a message to you that these people know what Buhari is made of. Even Dangote donated money to Jonathan and none to Buhari, can't you see the message in this?

so please learn to reason without sentiments.
They know he can never win so why invest where they will not gain from. Simples
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by aryzgreat: 11:58am On Mar 07, 2013
My annoyance with our brothers from d south west is dat nothing bad done by the hausas are ever condemned, but if na easterners and SS they get agitated and their press starts firing from all angle. This issue need to be debated and resolved not only Ihejirika's promotion and immigration recruitment.

Infact am boiling now, South south people have to wake up! Well i trust my anambra pple, Orient oil has taken over d oil block in our state so no shaking, Any aboki dat nears dat oil well must be kidnapped killed and dumped in Ezu river. They only shout federal character when the odds does not favour them. Federal character must be applied in NNPC, NIMASA and Custom.

10 Likes

Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by takedat(m): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2013
A desperate and power hungry GEJ will still pacify some Northerners with oil blocks, contracts and trade concessions in order to fulfil his 2015 re-election bid! After all the noise, the song still remains the same!
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by TableLeg(m): 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
TUMIC: And yet they call Northerners MUMU!
Now my fellow Southerners,
WHO IS THE MUMU?
grin
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by bornosheikh: 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
Buhari for President!

Fulani Powa!

I am shocked. All I see on this forum is aboki this, aboki that. Mumu this, mumu that. Now you know how we control things in this Nigeria. I am even surprised you even managed to read the relevant oil allocation documents. You southerners brag about having better education than us in the North, but with that reading, you just spend most of your time reading Naija celeb and recycled western news garbage. Please carry on!

We the Fulani are less than 2%, but by using our Hausa foot-soldiers, we control the keys to all the important levers of this society (oil, army, everytin) Meanwhile we keep everybody busy with Boko, armed robbers, NEPA, fake pastors, kidnappers etc... By the time you get home, you done tire, you no get time to read important matta, just to dance Azonto and watch Barca v whoever. Please carry on!

When I hear Southerners arguing over which tribe is better, I laugh O. We have instigated undeclared civil war as you all fight over de scraps what we have left on the floor. Please carry on! While you sleep, we chop.

Nigeria must stay as One. Federal character must remain, apart from Oil.

South-South people are lazy - from when they traded with the white man, they got money trading slaves from interior. That region will stay poor because of the curses of the millions that suffered because of them.

South-West people - we are taking over dis area -Inshallah - it will soon be under our control with our Yoruba proxies

South-East people - we will send them all back during next election to their forest. They will never get power as their eye and hand is too strog.

Mid-belt - we have taken over dis area now - fully in control of them

Fulani Powa

One Nigeria

Nallen Jam Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by taharqa: 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2013
honeric01:

Please shun sentiments, among all the names listed from the north, which of them is a friend to Buhari and did you see Buhari's name on the list?

The last election in 2011, we all saw how 90% of the northern politicians worked against Buhari in supporting a southerner, this should send a message to you that these people know what Buhari is made of. Even Dangote donated money to Jonathan and none to Buhari, can't you see the message in this?

so please learn to reason without sentiments.
Go and sleep you dis Ikpu, b4 you receive an anger demanding e-slap. Most of these wells were SHARED amongst these northerners (dem dem) during IBB and esp Abacha times, and Buhari himself was neck deep in d Abacha regime. He fvnking servd unda that regime. Didn't he know what was going on? Where was his much vouchd Integrity while serving for yrs unda such a regime. As a mata of fact, Buhari hv on at least 3 occasions said OPENLY that Abacha was NOT corrupt. Imagine that!!..... Abeg, tell us anoda stori; but dis time mk it a little 'sweeter' cos guys dey phezz now..
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by lacasa: 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2013
I swear, Nigerians are not ready to be honest anϑ accept the truth about their realities.

It's better the politicians keep oppressing the masses cos the same suffering nigerians are here defending thieves anϑ pen robbers without fully realising how dangerous anϑ bleak their future anϑ children's future is.

Good!, Good! Anϑ Great!!... Let the looting, terror, corruption, unemployment, poverty, lack of education, insecurity and everything continue to greater degrees!!!.

Since nigerians are like donkeys who are too foolish to think deep anϑ use their intelligence angry

Survival of the fittest,. if u can, get to the top anϑ survive, and if u be nobody or ur papa no be something,. Die wretched. undecided

CARRY oN country pipo!!

Continue Killing urselves!!!

#.. Dabbobi kawai angry

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by UnimkeAk(m): 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
Senator Ita Enang is a very intelligent and vibrant young man..

Ok that aside, I'm a southerner and I have nothing against the northerners for owning more than 80% of the oilblocks, well we all know it was because they held unto power for so long "Military power, they were no checks, wiwa is an eg."

For us to move futher,more than FEDERAL CHARACTER in favour of the south should be used in the redistribution of these blocks.. Yet only the elites of the south would benefit.

What I really want and I'm sure I'm speaking for the average southerner is developments funds should be provided for infrastructural devs., grants for businesses , scholarships, large % of jobs in the oil firms for southerners etc

1 Like

Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by BigBen10: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
shymexx: The man refused to provide the number of oil blocs the country has, yet he claimed Northerners own 80% of Nigerian oil blocks - freaking joker!! It's all politics!! At the end of the day, the "Northerners" who allegedly own all the oil blocs share their loot with their southern comrades in the same looters' gang... They're basically the same just fighting to cling on to power by any means necessary... Perhaps, that's why they're flooding everywhere with accusations and counter-accusations... Birds of a feather!!

It shouldn't really be about North vs. South per se, it should be RICH vs. POOR... These elites are the ones dividing the country with their selfish interests - and I bet you they all hang out together after flooding the media with their crap accusations... Who are they fooling, to be honest??
Guy did you even read the news completely before commenting

1 Like

Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by Maxymilliano(m): 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
Bozz: The more reason for the warped assumption that a section of the country plays politics better than another cos at the end of the day they are bought with money that was never earned, more or less your own money.
The Senate should revoce all oil blocks licences and get them redistributed in accordance with the Federal Character Principle.

Since corruption has been very difficult to fight. It will ensure money gets down to the middle class rather than some few seating on a keg of gunpowder acting God.

I like your conclusion...

1 Like

Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by honeric01(m): 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2013
olabukola: They know he can never win so why invest where they will not gain from. Simples

LOL... and this is what you could come up with? do you know how many % is in the north? winning all of the north and the west is enough to win you the seat so what are you saying?

He won 2007 election but was rigged out by OBJ/Yaradua, even Yaradua testified to the rigging, so please always reason thoroughly before concluding on a matter.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by Bozz: 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
Godogwu:

Please explain what you mean by "Nationalise the oil"
Hahahaaa! As if the OIL is in SAUDI.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by Pque(m): 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
Slizbeat: He is not far from the truth. Ishiaku Rabiu I know is damn to rich, Adenuga no see I'm back bt because their source of wealth can't be ascertained, they r nt recognised.

Now the thing is, if we claim to be one Nigeria, then northerners owning oil blocs down south shouldn't be our problem. Shebi being a Nigerian, u r free to own properties anywhere inside Nigeria abi? Let the case rest.

It seems that most us, deep down inside our hearts, we aint Nigerians.

you are nt serious. If a thief conspire with ur senior brother to steal ur father's property causing u to live life in pain nd u later get dat thief, u go live d thief alone because d thief is a nigerian abi. The oil block is nt just ppty dat anybody can own.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by ypzilanti: 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2013
I'm surprised you are all surprised. This is a well known fact for long, but for some reason no highly placed southerner has raised the issue in public.

This is why USA and the elite in Venezuela hated Chavez: He nationalized the nations oil wealth. It's not an efficient way of running the oil business either, but there is no cheating. Most of the oil blocks were not competitively bid for, and should be revoked. I have nothing against Northerners owning oil blocks, but it should be by competitive bidding.

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by honeric01(m): 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
taharqa: Go and sleep you dis Ikpu, b4 you receive an anger demanding e-slap. Most of these wells were SHARED amongst these northerners (dem dem) during IBB and esp Abacha times, and Buhari himself was neck deep in d Abacha regime. He fvnking servd unda that regime. Didn't he know what was going on? Where was his much vouchd Integrity while serving for yrs unda such a regime. As a mata of fact, Buhari hv on at least 3 occasions said OPENLY that Abacha was NOT corrupt. Imagine that!!..... Abeg, tell us anoda stori; but dis time mk it a little 'sweeter' cos guys dey phezz now..

Asslicking bingo, how are you today? hope the bone thrown at you today wasn't as dried as yesterday's own?

Because i live in your compound means i eat from the food you cook right? because i worked with someone means whatever that person does, i was also a party to?

I guess his own oil block is located near your village? maybe you should contact Musiwa, he's likely going to help you locate Buhari's oil blocs with his satellite expertise.

He served under Abacha just like alot of other upstanding southerners did. was he the only one who served under Abacha that can walk with their heads high without any fear of someone exposing them?

And what makes you think it was around Abacha's time that oil blocs were up for sale? did Buhari work under IBB whose period was actually when most of all these blocs were sold out/shared?

Yes, to him and to what he saw in his view said what he said, it's now left for you to go prove to him that he's wrong with verifiable facts.

I advise you stop shivering/worrying and using negative ploys when the name "BUHARI" comes up as ONE out of the REST. cool

1 Like

Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
[size=15pt]During an argument, someone once proclaimed no Easterners is richer than the Adenugas and Dangotes. We now know why, their friends in government virtually handed over Nigeria's commonwealth and economy to them. It is even more annoying that most of them got the oil blocs for FREE. If the oil had been in north we all know the southerners won't get a single drop. Northerners with all their oil blocs can not take away their almajiri's off their street and educate them leaving innocent Southerners and Xtians to suffer deaths, they are only good at fighting GEJ and allocation of Oil derivations to the Niger-Delta. Asari Dokubo, Ateke tom, Ankio Briggs and co wake up from your slumber, ginger our boys, we'll fight this injustice to an irreversible conclusion. This time we'll take everything including our sovereignty. It is all or nothing[/size].

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by kannymoore(m): 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
Seriously cant you guys give this uneccessary baying for blood a rest..haba??!

Even if northeners own 80% of oil blocks nko?...so friggin what??! Are they not Nigerians too?
Una funny o...wahllai!

If e dey pain una soooo badly den why dont the southern billionaires dem not buy off the oil blocs from the northerers dem...ehn

Will the new southern owners put food on yur table?

Will the new southern owners create more jobs than ever before?

Will the new southern owners provide the surrounding communities with better basic ammenities?....etc..

To me the answer is a profound NO!

It doesnt really change anything. Heck, its still going to be business as usual.

And for crying out loud...why do some ppl just take joy in heating up the polity unnecessarily First it was MEND...then Bokoharam...and now what What do these people really stand to gain..really!!!

CANT WE FOR ONCE HAVE POSITIVE NEWS INSTEAD OF THESE DEPRESSING NONESENSE EVERY...GADDEMMM....DAY!!!?
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by bigcycs: 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
Well der you have it. Stuff we have always known now presented in printed facts.

Come down south to calabar depot and you find northerners buying up to 30 - 50 trucks worth of petroleum products heck! Sometimes they bring a whole ten ton barge. And I wonder are these guys such entrepreneurial geniuses are they such fine business men or is it just that we southerners are such dunces and hence cannot muster cash to finance such capital intensive ventures.

So I think further and there's my answer. if my dad owned an oil block that rakes in N4bn daily then I'll be damned if the world doesn't hear about me.

A monopoly propagated and sustained over decades through the existence of one northern president after another and of cuz the resultant positioning of their sons and daughters in key positions all through the country. They have all the connections all the contacts. anyone of them that dares to go to school is more likely to get a good job. go to abuja all over the damned place you see tiny hausa girls driving huge cars they even look like toys in. and u'll think they wer such blue blooded geniuses.
This has given their younger generations an air of superiority and invincibility..they actually consider themselves above the rest of us nigerians.

So you wonder why they are so desperate to clinch the presidency,by contrast you wonder why there are still so many poor and illiterate northerners in spite of the domineering presence of extremely rich sons of northern extract.

Most of these wealthy northerners can only thrive with a monopoly. Take away that government reach and you have feather weights left

In as much as I am no tribalist one cannot help but feel rage and hate towards this greedy northern elite.I only wish president GEJ would just fix one thing convincingly just ONE sector.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by evryday: 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
As long as the Yorubas and the Igbos continue in their foolishness,otherwise called supremacy battle,the North will continue to dominate all of us.Each time this two otherwise intelligent tribes fight,i feel seriously pained,while the North laugh at their stupidity.For instance,just post any material regarding the civil war,smartly,the North will not comment.The Yorubas will foolishly shoot it down.Similarly,post negative news item about the Yorubas,the North will keep mute.Expectedly,Igbos will go into battle.
Their inability to work as brothers has denied us of southern solidarity.They have also not provide us with much needed leadership to minority tribes in the south.It's sad.So sad.But God iam hopeful will definitely liberate his children at HIS own appointed time in Jesus name:can i hear somebody shout amen,if you believe only.

8 Likes

Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by Demdem(m): 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
Its a PDP thing. The bulk of those mentinned are in PDP. The more reason why the killer party needs to be booted out. PDP is the cabal within itself fighting tooth and nail to undermine itself.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by UnimkeAk(m): 12:29pm On Mar 07, 2013
bornosheikh: Buhari for President!

Fulani Powa!

I am shocked. All I see on this forum is aboki this, aboki that. Mumu this, mumu that. Now you know how we control things in this Nigeria. I am even surprised you even managed to read the relevant oil allocation documents. You southerners brag about having better education than us in the North, but with that reading, you just spend most of your time reading Naija celeb and recycled western news garbage. Please carry on!

We the Fulani are less than 2%, but by using our Hausa foot-soldiers, we control the keys to all the important levers of this society (oil, army, everytin) Meanwhile we keep everybody busy with Boko, armed robbers, NEPA, fake pastors, kidnappers etc... By the time you get home, you done tire, you no get time to read important matta, just to dance Azonto and watch Barca v whoever. Please carry on!

When I hear Southerners arguing over which tribe is better, I laugh O. We have instigated undeclared civil war as you all fight over de scraps what we have left on the floor. Please carry on! While you sleep, we chop.

Nigeria must stay as One. Federal character must remain, apart from Oil.

South-South people are lazy - from when they traded with the white man, they got money trading slaves from interior. [b] That region will stay poor [/b]because of the curses of the millions that suffered because of them.

South-West people - we are taking over dis area -Inshallah - it will soon be under our control with our Yoruba proxies

South-East people - we will send them all back during next election to their forest. They will never get power as their eye and hand is too strog.

Mid-belt - we have taken over dis area now - fully in control of them

Fulani Powa

One Nigeria

Nallen Jam Nigeria

You're so clueless, the south is not poor,tis made up hard working men and women. iam not poor, my familiy is not poor and nobody frm my family is into oil and gas,you can come and see things for yourself, your safety aint a problem, I'm a Civil Engr. I'm not poor. Unlike the backward impoverish north east coupled with bokoharam, the North will be impoverished for another 100 yrs I think that's where you fulanis are from. Waiting for the fed govt to spoon feed you.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by ypzilanti: 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
taharqa: Go and sleep you dis Ikpu, b4 you receive an anger demanding e-slap. Most of these wells were SHARED amongst these northerners (dem dem) during IBB and esp Abacha times, and Buhari himself was neck deep in d Abacha regime. He fvnking servd unda that regime. Didn't he know what was going on? Where was his much vouchd Integrity while serving for yrs unda such a regime. As a mata of fact, Buhari hv on at least 3 occasions said OPENLY that Abacha was NOT corrupt. Imagine that!!..... Abeg, tell us anoda stori; but dis time mk it a little 'sweeter' cos guys dey phezz now..

Your blind hate for Buhari will not allow you to think properly. The northern kleptocratic elite does not want Buhari to have power. Even while they fought GEJ for PDP ticket, they all refused to back either Ribadu or Buhari for the presidency. GEJs status quo leadership was better for them than the revolution that was symbolized by Ribadu or Buhari.

Buhari's support is from the poor in the north, and that unfortunately for him includes the almajiris and Boko Haram. It is this fact that politicians have used to frighten less sophisticated Nigerians from a Buhari presidency.

Personally, I think the guy should stand down and support a young vibrant opposition candidate. Fashola or Oshiomole, or Donald Duke (if he moves to opposition) would make a better president for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by Paschal007: 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
I'm speechless embarassed
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
judas iscariot!!!!! this is utter wickedness!! this only goes to show and buttress my comments on this forum the other time confirming the enslavement of some particular part of the country for decades. and am afraid this slavery will linger for at least 5 more generations because nothing is been done to rectify the situation. but how on earth did the south south leaders/elders allow this to happen? where they drunk or in a deep slumber? BTW, i like this guy Enang he is smart and has always been focused and consistent. kudos to u SEN, keep up the good work!
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by cecegorz(m): 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
comely77: Oil blocks should be distributed to LGs and not individuals, that way, the commonwealth will be shared more evenly to all nooks and crannies of the country instead of some fat cows!!!
This is about the most equitable way to redistribute these wells in the spirit of federal character.
At least my LGA chairman and Councilors don't live in Abuja.
If they embezzle the money, I can easily organize the community to storm their houses and get them to account for the common wealth.
Besides this will ensure that each LG can pursue their development plan based on their basic and future needs.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by evryday: 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
As long as the Yorubas and the Igbos continue in their foolishness,otherwise called supremacy battle,the North will continue to dominate all of us.Each time this two otherwise intelligent tribes fight,i feel seriously pained,while the North laugh at their stupidity.For instance,just post any material regarding the civil war,smartly,the North will not comment.The Yorubas will foolishly shoot it down.Similarly,post negative news item about the Yorubas,the North will keep mute.Expectedly,Igbos will go into battle.
Their inability to work as brothers has denied us of southern solidarity.They have also not provided us with much needed leadership to minority tribes in the south.It's sad.So sad.But God iam hopeful will definitely liberate his children at HIS own appointed time in Jesus name:can i hear somebody shout amen,if you believe only.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by evryday: 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ok now,Nigeria kwenu
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
lovethokoh: see more proof that northerners are richer than other Nigerians
https://www.nairaland.com/1199280/northerners-richer-than-all-other#14373185

i have been arguing lately with my friends about this topic, and i believed that the southerners are richer, until one of us came out with a vital data about the wealth of the Northerners.

1 The police pension DG is worth N23b Nigeria

2 Alhaji Abdulrashid Maina is worth N88b

3 IBB is worth over $2billion

4 Abacha is worth over $3Billion

5 Dangote is worth over $12b as the Richest African

4 Ishaiku Rabiu and sons are worth over $5b

6 Dantata is worth over $1b

The most critical of the data goes this way

7 the North has more LGA's infact Kano alone has 44 LGA's and so the North Receives more Allocation for development

8 The North Has more people in the federal civil service and so they earn more salaries

9 The North has more Men in Army,Navy,Airforce,Police, Immigration,customs and Other Federal parastatals due to quota system and so earn more salary.

10 They have more senators and House of Reps and therefore Get more constituency Money,Bribery etc

11 they have more politicians and so more money for them...

12 they own 83% of oil blocs in Nigeria
JESUS HAVE MERCY! THIS IS JUST ONE OF THE REASONS THE NORTHERNERS DO NOT WANT NIGERIA TO SPLIT.NIGERIA IS IN A BIG SHIIT I TELL YA!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lagos-calabar Rail Project: Those Worthy Of Knocks And Those For Commendation / Boko Haram Trains Bandits In Anti-Aircraft Gun Use / How PDP Presidential Candidate Will Emerge – Wike, Fintiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.