Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang (23941 Views)

Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List / 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang / Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by backtosender: 10:11am On Mar 07, 2013
billionaire, is so unfortunate that you experiences such a thing though little or none has changed from then is really sad..I cant see norther winning election anytime soon..
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 07, 2013
backtosender: billionaire, is so unfortunate that you experiences such a thing though little or none has changed from then is really sad..
Makes me wanna shed tears when I realized I have to change the roofing sheets of my house every 3 yrs, I had to resort to asbestos roofing, and the shit is fucking hot, Have you ever had experience of your expensive cars rusting within 6 months of purchase due to corrosion and toxic rains yet you have not benefited from the Earth Oil that is in your backyard, yet Northerners take all the money and the experts take your best girls, and earn all the goodies making you come to Lagos to earn a living. That's the story of any Niger Deltan away from home, yet we believe in Unity. Uneasy is the shoe I wear, at least I have a shoe, Jonathan didnt.

Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by thelastPope(m): 10:23am On Mar 07, 2013
God bless Senator Ita Enang!

This is the biggest injustice ever in Nigeria. Some northerners with army uniforms just sat down and shared our resources amongst themselves, just like that. For free.

This is the reason they want to put a northerner back in power in 2015! These licenses will expire by 2018/2019. They need their man there to renew it. This is the real fight in Nigeria. They know GEJ will never renew those licenses. That is why Gov Aliyu is so desperate. He is being pushed by IBB because IBB runs at least 2 of those blocks through proxies like the conoil block!

We have to renegotiate this union! We just have to!

Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by Pque(m): 10:23am On Mar 07, 2013
1. What is the legality of d licences owned by these northern lords.
2. Who posess d right to d ownership and posession of oil blocks in Nigeria
3. Who have d legal right to transfer interest, ownership and possession in oil block in nigeria.
4. Who are d pple dat sold d right nd interest on oil block and gave licences to these northern lords
5. Is d proceses of conveyancing of oil blocks to them legal
6. What are d proceses involve in conveying oil blocks in nigeria.
Ko laja lo but south south open your eyes. Another money making ventures 4 lawyers
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by slimfit1(m): 10:26am On Mar 07, 2013
Billyonaire: Are you pondering why the Cabals want Diezanni out by all means with their phantom allegations ? Are you pondering why they are fighting PIB ? Are you pondering why a Northern Senator's house was stocked with Weapons of mass destruction to keep the Presidency busy with fights against Boko Haram until the end of his tenure so he can lose election and a Northerner can come to power? Are you seeing the political Boko Haram ? Are you still pondering why GEJ has a battle to win even within the PDP ? These guys own 83% of our Oil wells, I mean they own 83% of our commonwealth, seriously, they own us. This GEJ of a guy needs our support to be able to fight the cabal that controls political power in this country. They are richer than Nigeria.

Well this fulanis are not that dum after all, if they could own the resources in your back yard shame on you grin actually the jokes is on you ha ha ha. I don't think as the south west are that dis united a visitor can come an own part of their property just like that no no it can never happen I trust them.

Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by Slizbeat(m): 10:27am On Mar 07, 2013
He is not far from the truth. Ishiaku Rabiu I know is damn to rich, Adenuga no see I'm back bt because their source of wealth can't be ascertained, they r nt recognised.

Now the thing is, if we claim to be one Nigeria, then northerners owning oil blocs down south shouldn't be our problem. Shebi being a Nigerian, u r free to own properties anywhere inside Nigeria abi? Let the case rest.

It seems that most us, deep down inside our hearts, we aint Nigerians.

Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by taharqa: 10:28am On Mar 07, 2013
Maxymilliano: This is why most northern elites has been battling tooth and nail, overtly and covertly for power shift to the north come 2015.

Most of the Oil blocs will be due for renewal between 2016 and 2018, and knowing fully well the likely outcome, this elites are now perpetually at logger heads with Jonathan candidacy come 2015

This same people monopolizing our collective patrimony will want us to believe poverty as the root cause of boko haram insurgency, yet, the likes of Alhaji Mai Deribe, from Borno State, the headquarter of Boko haram activities is enjoying an average of about N4billion monthly and cruising private jets around the globe, how cursed can people be

GBAM!!! This is just it. The conclusion of the whole matter...but again, we are Nigerians, ain't??
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by thelastPope(m): 10:33am On Mar 07, 2013
slim fit :

Well this fulanis are not that dum after all, if they could own the resources in your back yard shame on you grin actually the jokes is on you ha ha ha. I don't think as the south west are that dis united a visitor can come an own part of their property just like that no no it can never happen I trust them.

What nonsense are you typing? Is the southwest not affected? Is there not oil block in Ondo? Is it owned by a southwesterner?

I don't blame you, I blame Awolowo and also Zik for twarting our efforts to go our separate ways. We should have just gone our separate ways in 1967.

And please don't type this trash again. Who told you it had anything to do with the fulanis being smart? There was a politics that played out in 1960-67 and the only reason these northern guys took over was because of the betrayals in the south. You should look in the mirror and see what your fathers did. They sold us away for less than a plate of porridge!

Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:34am On Mar 07, 2013
Come Oh!....how many Igbos (that some misguided peeps think are the 'problem' with Nigeria) own oyel blocs viz-a-viz other ethnicities? I thought we had a policy or federal character and quota system in this country, which the core north loves to latch on to at the slightest opportunity?

Chai!....this 'one Nigeria' dey sweet this northerners pass. wink wink.....no wonder they're the most vociferous in championing and protecting it!

Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by Bozz: 10:34am On Mar 07, 2013
The more reason for the warped assumption that a section of the country plays politics better than another cos at the end of the day they are bought with money that was never earned, more or less your own money.
The Senate should revoce all oil blocks licences and get them redistributed in accordance with the Federal Character Principle.
Since corruption has been very difficult to fight. It will ensure money gets down to the middle class rather than some few seating on a keg of gunpowder acting God.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 07, 2013
slim fit :

I hate it when people's reasoning is 17% of a child's. Nairanders think you are foolish, wont you attempt to prove them wrong ?
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by slimfit1(m): 10:37am On Mar 07, 2013
Shame on you all the south south if it was me today no oil will come out of those areas until I get my own share bring the boys back if there guns are still available.

The bull farmers managed managed to bulldoze you out of your back yard without no resistance from you all saro wiwa may your soul rest in peace the only brave and true patriotic south south man.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by thelastPope(m): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2013
Slizbeat: He is not far from the truth. Ishiaku Rabiu I know is damn to rich, Adenuga no see I'm back bt because their source of wealth can't be ascertained, they r nt recognised.

Now the thing is, if we claim to be one Nigeria, then northerners owning oil blocs down south shouldn't be our problem. Shebi being a Nigerian, u r free to own properties anywhere inside Nigeria abi? Let the case rest.

It seems that most us, deep down inside our hearts, we aint Nigerians.

One Nigeria my left toe! Some of you just type nonsense! Somebody has layed claim to the oil in your father's back yard without paying a dime and you are talking one Nigeria? Why didn't the criminal call you to discuss it if he believed in one Nigeria? Who are you fooling? So when you steal my oil, it is not one Nigeria but when I complain, it becomes one Nigeria?
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by slimfit1(m): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2013
Billyonaire: I hate it when people's reasoning is 17% of a child's. Nairanders think you are foolish, wont you attempt to prove them wrong ?

Thank you but the joke is still on you
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by landinfo: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2013
B4 & mostly afta the civil war, the northana$ took ova oneee 9jeereari...hehehe
Whoeva said the northana$ are foolz haz alwayz bin dat veri fool...the plan is simple; improverish their pple wit religion, ethniciti, & povati then oda (fightin, illiteraci, hatred) things follow.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by ewet: 10:40am On Mar 07, 2013
naijaking1:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/revealed-northerners-own-80-of-oil-blocks/

Now, we know who's enjoying the reward of winning the civil war!

INTERESTING grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by victokafor(m): 10:42am On Mar 07, 2013
it's a pity, we call the notherners cattles and we the southerners and the westerners are the grasses!!! well Abokis, chop amala dey go, moi-moi no dey ooo...

Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by slimfit1(m): 10:43am On Mar 07, 2013
thelastPope:

What nonsense are you typing? Is the southwest not affected? Is there not oil block in Ondo? Is it owned by a southwesterner?

I don't blame you, I blame Awolowo and also Zik for twarting our efforts to go our separate ways. We should have just gone our separate ways in 1967.

And please don't type this trash again. Who told you it had anything to do with the fulanis being smart? There was a politics that played out in 1960-67 and the only reason these northern guys took over was because of the betrayals in the south. You should look in the mirror and see what your fathers did. They sold us away for less than a plate of porridge!

Okay I understand but what are you going to do about it ?
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by Pque(m): 10:43am On Mar 07, 2013
Ugosample: Which one be Northerner/Southerner? Aren't we all Nigerians?

Yes, we are all nigerian but make some nigerian thief no come conspire team up nd thief my father's land.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by muktarmtt(m): 10:45am On Mar 07, 2013
genxris: We need more fearless and outspoken legislators like senetor Ita Enang in Nigeria who always speak out the truth without fear or favour. This is why I prefer new breed politicians in Nigeria who will be more courageous to speak on burning issues and not all those old recycled politicians who only remain in politics to cover their dirty past tracks with that of their associates.
Mr President should revoke all oil well licences and share it using national character principle.
The northerners have always cheated other parts of Nigeria right from time.
men why u dey bad balee north r blessd wit wealthy business ppl is not our foult if dey have money let come nd have a licences 2 we even have d most riches balck man is frm north nd he has nfing 2 do wit oil so back up back balee
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by muktarmtt(m): 10:45am On Mar 07, 2013
genxris: We need more fearless and outspoken legislators like senetor Ita Enang in Nigeria who always speak out the truth without fear or favour. This is why I prefer new breed politicians in Nigeria who will be more courageous to speak on burning issues and not all those old recycled politicians who only remain in politics to cover their dirty past tracks with that of their associates.
Mr President should revoke all oil well licences and share it using national character principle.
The northerners have always cheated other parts of Nigeria right from time.
men why u dey bad balee north r blessd wit wealthy business ppl is not our foult if dey have money let come nd have a licences 2 we even have d most riches balck man is frm north nd he has nfing 2 do wit oil so back up bad balee
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by jadakiss213(m): 10:46am On Mar 07, 2013
Godogwu:

Nitwit, you should also read more, some people paid for oil blocks .... Does Alakija ring a bell?
Now listen you fool,most of the oil blocks were given out by Fiat by the millitary Regime.you dint have to pay a dime to get one.The question is Alakija bought from who? TY Danjuma sold one of his oil blocks to a chinese coy but that doesnt take away d fact that Abacha gave him for FREE.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by taharqa: 10:46am On Mar 07, 2013
Billyonaire: Are you pondering why the Cabals want Diezanni out by all means with their phantom allegations ? Are you pondering why they are fighting PIB ? Are you pondering why a Northern Senator's house was stocked with Weapons of mass destruction to keep the Presidency busy with fights against Boko Haram until the end of his tenure so he can lose election and a Northerner can come to power? Are you seeing the political Boko Haram ? Are you still pondering why GEJ has a battle to win even within the PDP ? These guys own 83% of our Oil wells, I mean they own 83% of our commonwealth, seriously, they own us. This GEJ of a guy needs our support to be able to fight the cabal that controls political power in this country. They are richer than Nigeria.
Good questions
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by slimfit1(m): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2013
Saro wiwa will be looking at the south south people and he will be kicking his head from heaven. The man will be wondering why he wasted is life when ever he sees the south south leaders.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by drnoel: 10:49am On Mar 07, 2013
Gboliwe: Wow!
This news kept me temporarily dumb!
Shocking!
am still in shock. These people are killing us and their senators have the audacity to ask 4 redress of the PIB. God don catch them, its now time for Senate President David Mark and GEJ to make sure equality comes in the distribution of these oil blocks. Imagine Oil blocks in peoples viliages yet the people whos farms and waters where destroyed to make room for the oil blocks don´t even have claims to them. Now that is unfair.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by solomon111(m): 10:51am On Mar 07, 2013
muktar mtt: men why u dey bad balee north r blessd wit wealthy business ppl is not our foult if dey have money let come nd have a licences 2 we even have d most riches balck man is frm north nd he has nfing 2 do wit oil so back up bad balee
what a foool.
Don't worry,it won't continue forever.
The moment GEJ leaves,whether in 2015 or 2019,the militants will go back to the creek and shut down the oil wells.
This country will remain ungovernable until we go our seperate ways.
Parasites.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by slimfit1(m): 10:51am On Mar 07, 2013
drnoel:
am still in shock. These people are killing us and their senatora have the odacity to ask redress of the PIB. God don catche them, its now time for Senate President David Mark and GEJ to make sure equality comes in the distribution of these oil blocks. Imagine Oil blocks in peoples viliages yet the people whos farms and waters where destroyed to make room for the oil blocks don´t even have claims to them. Now that is unfair.

If your pain brother but there is nothing you can do about it.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by thelastPope(m): 10:52am On Mar 07, 2013
muktar mtt: men why u dey bad balee north r blessd wit wealthy business ppl is not our foult if dey have money let come nd have a licences 2 we even have d most riches balck man is frm north nd he has nfing 2 do wit oil so back up bad balee

Business men? Are you kidding me? The only true northern businessman happens to have almost all his business in the south and you call the oil thieves and criminals businessmen? Well, what you don't know is that there is a plan! Keep your fingers crossed!
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:52am On Mar 07, 2013
lovethokoh: see more proof that northerners are richer than other Nigerians
https://www.nairaland.com/1199280/northerners-richer-than-all-other#14373185

i have been arguing lately with my friends about this topic, and i believed that the southerners are richer, until one of us came out with a vital data about the wealth of the Northerners.

1 The police pension DG is worth N23b Nigeria

2 Alhaji Abdulrashid Maina is worth N88b

3 IBB is worth over $2billion

4 Abacha is worth over $3Billion

5 Dangote is worth over $12b as the Richest African

4 Ishaiku Rabiu and sons are worth over $5b

6 Dantata is worth over $1b

The most critical of the data goes this way

7 the North has more LGA's infact Kano alone has 44 LGA's and so the North Receives more Allocation for development

8 The North Has more people in the federal civil service and so they earn more salaries

9 The North has more Men in Army,Navy,Airforce,Police, Immigration,customs and Other Federal parastatals due to quota system and so earn more salary.

10 They have more senators and House of Reps and therefore Get more constituency Money,Bribery etc

11 they have more politicians and so more money for them...

12 they own 83% of oil blocs in Nigeria

^^^Add to this the billions of $$$ they've made over the decades from control of defence contracts and control of customs (employment and contracts) and then you'd begin to see just how avaricious and materialistic (just for the heck of it!) their elite are.

Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 07, 2013
Ugosample: Which one be Northerner/Southerner? Aren't we all Nigerians?
wch kind are we not all nigerians? How can the oil wells be @ sb's farm, backyard, stream,etc and most of dem are owned/managed by neophytes dat live far away in the opposite pole.
Do u think those northerners wouldnt have done sth abt this right from time immemorial if d reverse were the case?
Am not surprised Dat dere is MEND.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by drnoel: 10:55am On Mar 07, 2013
thelastPope:

Business men? Are you kidding me? The only true northern businessman happens to have almost all his business in the south and you call the oil thieves and criminals businessmen? Well, what you don't know is that there is a plan! Keep your fingers crossed!
let the country start by first revoking their licenses and then redistributing these blocks to the communities that actually own them.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by jadakiss213(m): 10:55am On Mar 07, 2013
what on God's Earth is this Mai Nama writing Jeez!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

SKB Ogbuagu, PDP Chairman Slumps And Dies During Campaign In Enugu / Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public / Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76