Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks (14125 Views)

The Reason Behind The North Controlling Nigeria Political Structure / Ways By Which USA Is Controlling Nigeria / Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by Eziachi: 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
I am of the opinion that this article did absolutely nothing regarding the original allegation. I hate when people use big words and figure, then trying hard to sound intellectual ans authority but lacks substance. The issue is not which oil block or field is producing which oil and the quantity but simply that that northerner dominated the oil block awarded to individuals.
I am not saying that the original allegation by the senator is sound proof but I would have love that the rebuttal article listed oil block owners and then compare them to show us that the senator is lying or deceiving but all the writer did was boast how much he knew about oil prospect and who is who but never address the issue in question.
And just like everything Nigeria, every opinion now is coloured by where each person comes from. Here,Yorubas has found themselves recently as the defenders of the northerners simply because of the new bride of marriage of convenience called APC

And my Igbo brother went to town with anything north is mentioned without thinking, simply because they see the north pitching against their new found brother called Jonathan

4 Likes

Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by pluto04(m): 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
mali_gnant:

We have moved past the age of "AUTHORITATIVE". The world is now in the age of "EVIDENCE-BASED/FACT-BASED". When you have no evidence to support your assertion, why not stay by the sideline, instead of throwing words carelessly.

Nobody knows all. Informations are continually updated. The writer knows only the informations that were made available to him. Moreover, he did not disprove anything.

|What proof did the senator provide? I think he should provide the full list. That should not be very difficult. If 83% of the oil blocs are owned by the northerners, what percentage is owned by the Multinational oil companies?
Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by Demdem(m): 11:42pm On Mar 08, 2013
thelastPope:

So what on earth does that mean? Why write a rejoinder explaining volumes except you are a paid traitor? Who appointed him the defender of the north? Voltron! Don't the north have their own people who work in the oil industry? Don't the north have journalists and proffesors? The cheap backstabbing idiota has to be the one to do the dirty job! So they can say a southerner agrees with them! Kole kole! Always trying to mop up the dirt and filth! Animal!
grin grin grin

Ur bigotry and hatred has eaten up all beneficial part of ur brain. Can u see ur life now?
grin grin
Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by Eziachi: 11:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
Jarus: We have serious problem in this Nigeria, if supposedly educated people think an innocent article written by a well known oil and gas publisher (whose publication, Africa Oil & Gas report, is regarded as most authoritative in the industry), to correct a misinformation, is a paid agent playing a tribal card. We are in trouble in this country.
That not the issue. If someone asked you how many people passed JAMB last year? What the person want is simple figure. If you spent ten pages narrating the history of JAMB, though insightful it might sound but it never address the core of the question asked. That is what this innocent article did.

There are people in life that believe that simple doesn't represent wisdom or knowledge, but unless something is complicated, big worded and complex, its not intellectual enough. I learn few thing from the article but the article has no bearing to the big issue in the debate

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by Eziachi: 11:48pm On Mar 08, 2013
pluto04:

|What proof did the senator provide? I think he should provide the full list. That should not be very difficult. If 83% of the oil blocs are owned by the northerners, what percentage is owned by the Multinational oil companies?
No you are wrong. Its the duty of those that oppose his claim to provide the full list to prove him wrong. The 83% in question is referring to the oil block to indigenous prospects, not the whole of Nigeria oil blocs. Can't you give read and digest things you read first?
Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by Demdem(m): 11:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
pluto04:

Exactly, the useless senator didn't give any proofs himself. Just stood up in the chambers and called names and yet haters and bigots don't seem to mind. Clowns.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by Demdem(m): 11:55pm On Mar 08, 2013
Eziachi:
No you are wrong. Its the duty of those that oppose his claim to provide the full list to prove him wrong. The 83% in question is referring to the oil block to indigenous prospects, not the whole of Nigeria oil blocs. Can't you give read and digest things you read first?

I disagree. Knowing fully well the weight of his allegations its expected he gives a complete report. Do those names he called represent the so called 83%. He is a senator for crying out loud. We have to understand the circumstances involved before he stood up to talk. The PIB was being discussed and allegations abound that the north isn't in support. This baseless allegation was simply a ploy to temporarily cut their wings to enable the south have their way and this was surely acheived.
Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by dayokanu(m): 12:01am On Mar 09, 2013
So sweet thread like this dey here since.

Someone was asking for Ojukus endorsement of IBB have they provided him with links or does he need more?
Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by Eziachi: 12:07am On Mar 09, 2013
Demdem:

I disagree. Knowing fully well the weight of his allegations its expected he gives a complete report. Do those names he called represent the so called 83%. He is a senator for crying out loud. We have to understand the circumstances involved before he stood up to talk. The PIB was being discussed and allegations abound that the north isn't in support. This baseless allegation was simply a ploy to temporarily cut their wings to enable the south have their way and this was surely acheived.
You don't have to agree with me.
I don't get you guys sometimes. Without the senator making those allegation, we both won't be talking about oil blocs now and some of the things I knew now, not mainly the names of person, I would never had known them.
So instead of you guys to concentrate on the issue raise, you start attacking and calling the guy name and then as things with Nigeria, the meat in the bone will be lost. If you thin he is wrong, why not publish the authentic or full names of all the oil block owner.

How can you call something baseless, when you haven't got a rebuttal figure, opinion to shame the senator?
Again, I am not saying that he is right, but let those that says that he is wrong tell us why with their own better and authentic list.

If the allegation is from El Rufai against Jonathan govt, you don't normally call it baseless, you just swallow it entirely, which means what you beleive is based on who is saying it and against who. And those now hailing the senator now, it will be their turn to cal Rufai names.
Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by omonnakoda: 12:11am On Mar 09, 2013
Eziachi:
I don't get you guys sometimes. Without the senator making those allegation, we both won't be talking about oil blocs now and some of the things I knew now, not mainly the names of person, I would never had known them.
So instead of you guys to concentrate on the issue raise, you start attacking and calling the guy name and then as things with Nigeria, the meat in the bone will be lost. If you thin he is wrong, why not publish the authentic or full names of all the oil block owner.

How can you call something baseless, when you haven't got a rebuttal figure, opinion to shame the senator?
Again, I am not saying that he is right, but let those that says that he is wrong tell us why with their own better and authentic list. If the allegation is from El Rufai against Jonathan govt, you don't normally call it baseless, you just swallow it entirely, which means what you beleive is based on who is saying it and against who.
If I call you a thief is it for you to prove you are not ?? How can you say my allegation is baseless if you cannot prove you are honest. according to your reasoning it is your duty to prove you are not a thief
Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by pluto04(m): 12:12am On Mar 09, 2013
Eziachi:

I read and digested. Did you read and digest the allegation first? Here it is

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/revealed-northerners-own-80-of-oil-blocks/

Enang, who is also the Chairman, Senate Committee on Rules and Business, said that those opposed to the fund should know that over [b]83 per cent of oil blocks [/b]are owned by northerners.

But he did not give the number of oil blocks Nigeria has.
Unless the newspaper misquoted him, he did not say 83% of oil blocks allocated to indigenous Nigerian companies. If he was not misquoted, his figure is clearly unreliable.

While I empathize with the objectives of the Senator, I think it is simply irresponsible for someone of that stature to make such grave allegation without providing the full figure so that we can work out the percentages by our-self. It is even more irresponsible for the ministry of petroleum resources to keep mum and not release the full figure or a summary if the allegation are false.

But this is Nigeria. Everything is possible.
Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by pluto04(m): 12:15am On Mar 09, 2013
omonnakoda:
If I call you a thief is it for you to prove you are not ?? How can you say my allegation is baseless if you cannot prove you are honest. according to your reasoning it is your duty to prove you are not a thief

Is that the way justice works in Nigeria? I thought the accuser had to prove and not the other way round.
Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 09, 2013
thelastPope: Hahahahahaha! You guys have been exposed! Give it up! It isn't really new to many of us. We have known for years. Even before 1999.

Imagine claiming that igbinedion and ibru own oil blocks. lol. Give it up guys. Paying a Yoruba guy to betray us southerners again won't work this time. He is on his own. We know the truth and that is why Saro Wiwa was killed. Saro Wiwa kept saying this till he was killed. That is why militancy started. It isn't news to us. It isn't only the oil blocks they have cornered. They cornered customs, army positions, PHCN and many others. People with little or no qualification were running major departments. Some with diploma in Islamic studies. If you ever worked in the ciil service, you will weep for Nigeria. The northern oligarchy ran Nigeria aground. Thanks to OBJ, he balanced the army. Thanks to GEJ now, he is normalizing the civil service. That is why you see them whining and attacking Deziani, the head of immigration, minister of aviation and the chief of army staff, accusing them of tribalism. lol. You guys will have to earn anymore respect from us. Simple!
I quite agree with this your comment. It is clear they are behind most oil blocks by using Southerners to manage them. I personally knows of oil mogul in the past who owns oil wells in Nigeria. The kids are in a university in US, who once said he only manages the oil wells for the Alhaji but it looks as though he owns it.
Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by Demdem(m): 12:50am On Mar 09, 2013
Eziachi:

Again, I am not saying that he is right, but let those that says that he is wrong tell us why with their own better and authentic list.

If the allegation is from El Rufai against Jonathan govt, you don't normally call it baseless, you just swallow it entirely, which means what you beleive is based on who is saying it and against who. And those now hailing the senator now, it will be their turn to cal Rufai names.

We are talking about a senator of the repulblic, u made mention of el-Rufai. Besides refer me to any of el Rufais comments that I click with that isn't verifiable. When u say u guys, u will need to be more specific and deal with individuals and not lumping them together.
These allegations aren't new to me, vast majority of ND peeps have been made to believe such.
A senator made a political statement all in an effort to prune down the norths wings so that the PIB will pass in my opinion and that to u is calling him names or what exactly are u saying? What names have I called him?
Av u ever wondered why no one seems to have the full list? Or are u insinuating that both madueke or retardeen who seems to be ND don't know either?
Besides its all less than 10% of our total production. The largesse still lies in the hands and control of the ND so where is the marginalization here?
Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 09, 2013
Demdem:

We are talking about a senator of the repulblic, u made mention of el-Rufai. Besides refer me to any of el Rufais comments that I click with that isn't verifiable. When u say u guys, u will need to be more specific and deal with individuals and not lumping them together.
These allegations aren't new to me, vast majority of ND peeps have been made to believe such.
A senator made a political statement all in an effort to prune down the norths wings so that the PIB will pass in my opinion and that to u is calling him names or what exactly are u saying? What names have I called him?
Av u ever wondered why no one seems to have the full list? Or are u insinuating that both madueke or retardeen who seems to be ND don't know either?
Besides its all less than 10% of our total production. The largesse still lies in the hands and control of the ND so where is the marginalization here?
And so what? It is their lands. Have they benefited from it since the Northern military dictators used the resources as personal properties? Please, get off this thread and go reason with your clear mind.
Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by Demdem(m): 12:59am On Mar 09, 2013
all4naija: And so what? It is their lands. Have they benefited from it since the Northern military dictators used the resources as personal properties? Please, get off this thread and go reason with your clear mind.

With this stance of urs then its obvious the senator lied. The ND still control and administer the resources " on their land". Case closed.
Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by lacasa: 1:15am On Mar 09, 2013
Duru1:

Of course, at least the Senator Enang gave an educated estimation. The only mugus in the crude oil shenanigans are Mr. Geologist and you. The hack writer, named Toyin Akinosho, filled the entire page with garbage and failed to proffer an iota of prove in solid figures. If Mr. Geologist could not disprove southerners were given only 17% of Nigerian crude oil blocks, why did he wish to fool around with the subject?

The Senator gave an educated estimation?.

#.. Obviously, selective judgement is a concept alien to you & the rogue senator.

Check ur records, the article is from a reknowned veteran in nigeria's oil anϑ gas industry, not an overpaid half-baked politician from the creeks.
Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 09, 2013
Demdem:

With this stance of urs then its obvious the senator lied. The ND still control and administer the resources " on their land". Case closed.
You are the person insinuating that. My statement is clear that if it were to be so it's rightfully theirs as to entitlement. It is clear you lacked comprehension and quick to conclude on a shallow mindedness.
Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by nduchucks: 1:52am On Mar 09, 2013
omonnakoda: ENANG MADE A CLAIM HAS HE PROVED IT

The answer is NO. This is the koko of the matter which many posters are unable to grasp because of bigotry and tribalism.
Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by dgitrader(m): 6:45am On Mar 09, 2013
thelastPope:

There is nothing that can tarnish the north's image more than almost 50 years of misrule, plunder and wanton destruction of Nigeria while chanting one Nigeriya! The north has done a good job of that. No one needs to do more.

Give it up. The only people that will believe such articles are the same traitors that betrayed us southerners in 1967, 1994 and 1998. They are trying to betray us again but we are far wiser now. Can't you see the SS and SE have made up their minds? Open your eyes. Now we have forged a strong alliance with the NC who have also been terribly marginalised and mess up both by the NE/NW and some of their own leaders. Nobody will buy your story anymore. You guys destroyed and plundered Nigeria and used divide and rule tactics to turn us against each other. It will never work again.

Why do you think nobody cared about the last subsidy protest in the SS and SE? Only your slaves will believe your crap again. We are fed up of it. We will get equity whether you like it or not.

GBAM! Man wey sabi
Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 09, 2013
dgitrader:

GBAM! Man wey sabi

Man wey sabi wetin? That you greedy bastards are now bedding the Niger Deltans for your selfishness? was Ojukwu not the coward that ask you lots to support the criminal minded evil genius IBB, after collecting bribes from him? keep deceiving yourselves and think we won't check your greedy excesses. What ever rock your boat, but WE WILL NEVER ALLOW YOU TRAITORS again.

Right from the first republic you bastards went into coalition with your northern masters, keeping awolowo's action in oppositions, but when the northerners outplayed you, the hunter was hunted, you came shouting that we support your greedy quest to dominate Nigeria.

Shout and write rubbish if thats what makes you sleep well at night.

Forget it jooor! You can never ever ever play your wayo again, cos even the south south are wary of your greed.
Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by OneNaira6: 7:53am On Mar 09, 2013
*556#:

Man wey sabi wetin? That you greedy bastards are now bedding the Niger Deltans for your selfishness? was Ojukwu not the coward that ask you lots to support the criminal minded evil genius IBB, after collecting bribes from him? keep deceiving yourselves and think we won't check your greedy excesses. What ever rock your boat, but WE WILL NEVER ALLOW YOU TRAITORS again.

Right from the first republic you bastards went into coalition with your northern masters, keeping awolowo's action in oppositions, but when the northerners outplayed you, the hunter was hunted, you came shouting that we support your greedy quest to dominate Nigeria.

Shout and write rubbish if thats what makes you sleep well at night.

Forget it jooor! You can never ever ever play your wayo again, cos even the south south are wary of your greed.

Dude you are making a damn fool of yourself. The two dude you jumping up everywhere, following around shouting Igbo, ojukwu, etc have long been said they are from Niger delta and not delta igbo. Thelastpope is well known for being from delta state, warri. He said it like so many times. Why do you think they ignoring your stupid ranting? Even if you were clueless on their origin; most specifically last pope origin and too lazy to read his past post, on this thread alone he pointed out repeatedly he is from delta state yet this nigg@ is going around shouting Igbo, Igbo, ojukwu, SS. Wtf is wrong with some people? Men this why people get irritated with SW. You people can be an annoying @ss community.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 09, 2013
One_Naira:

Dude you are making a damn fool of yourself. The two dude you jumping up everywhere, following around shouting Igbo, ojukwu, etc have long been said they are from Niger delta and not delta igbo. Thelastpope is well known for being from delta state, warri. He said it like so many times. Why do you think they ignoring your stupid ranting? Even if you were clueless on their origin; most specifically last pope origin and too lazy to read his past post, on this thread alone he pointed out repeatedly he is from delta state yet this nigg@ is going around shouting Igbo, Igbo, ojukwu, SS. Wtf is wrong with some people? Men this why people get irritated with SW. You people can be an annoying @ss community.

Delta? Shut it!

Ibo na ibo. He can claim whatever he want, but won't change the fact that he is ibo. Whether delta ibo or not ibo na ibo.

Just like how Major. Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu went ahead to kill Sardauna after living in his house for years, ate his food and drank his water.

You ibos can not fool anyone with treacherous nature again. My question to you is, why did Ojukwu canvassed supports for IBB against Jonathan?
Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by IdeaIsNeed: 8:10am On Mar 09, 2013
Deep Sight: Interesting article, but I was rather dissapointed after reading it, because no where in the article does the writer address or prove the title - "The North does not control Nigeria's Oil Blocks." Unless such parts are missing in the excerpts above?

The article is a response to Senator Ita Enang's claim at the National Assembly that 83% of indigenously owned oil blocks in Nigeria are owned by Northerners. If Akinnosho wants to disprove that, all he needs to do is show us the figures, period. Nothing in that article up there disproves anything at all.

While the authour dwells on issues like which field is producing and which is not, he completely fails to address the core claim made by Senator Enang.

Agree 100% the article is smoke and mirrors....
Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by OneNaira6: 8:13am On Mar 09, 2013
*556#:

Delta? Shut it!

Ibo na ibo. He can claim whatever he want, but won't change the fact that he is ibo. Whether delta ibo or not ibo na ibo.

Just like how Major. Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu went ahead to kill Sardauna after living in his house for years, ate his food and drank his water.

You ibos can not fool anyone with treacherous nature again. My question to you is, why did Ojukwu canvassed supports for IBB against Jonathan?

Still the dude cannot read. A damn shame. I even wrote for you.

" long been said they are from Niger delta and not delta igbo. Thelastpope is well known for being from delta state, warri."

The keyword there is NOT and WARRI.

Go and learn ethnicities communities in delta state. Learn what belongs to who.

Anyway Continue making a fool of yourself. Na u Sabi. Rant away
Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by VirginFinder: 9:18am On Mar 09, 2013
Toyin Akinosho was only trying to dispel the notion that the north is dominating the country. He wasnt paid by anyone to do anything.

As a Yoruba man, he couldnt bear the fact that northerners owned more oil blocks.

All he intended by that article was to prove that the most productive oil blocks were run by Yorubas and that Yorubas instead of northerners dominate the oil and gas industry from upstream to downstream.
And that only Yorubas had the enterpreneurial spirit and drive needed to make good succes of the oil blocs they got.
Others simply lacked it or were unfortunate to get barren lands.

Yorubas are known to be very sleeky, cunning and unreliable.

How then will northerners trust a Yoruba people to hold and run oil blocs in trust for them?
IMO, other southerners - Igbos,Edos,Ijaws etc would do a better job fronting.

Thus, anyone accusing Yorubas of holding oil blocs in trust for northerner is only being envious of the greatness of we Yorubas.
Who God has blessed, no man can curse.Yorubas rock for life!
You want to be Yoruba?
Send me a PM

I felt bad and cheated when I read the Senator's report on northern domination but after reading Toyin Akinosho's rebuttal, I am proud to be Yoruba.

In summary, Toyin Akinosho wasnt out to defend the north but to extol the greatness of we Yorubas.
He is only fighting for Yoruba interests as any reallocation of oil blocs as it currently stands can/will only hurt us.
Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by christ4mi(f): 9:29am On Mar 09, 2013
thelastPope:

There is nothing that can tarnish the north's image more than almost 50 years of misrule, plunder and wanton destruction of Nigeria while chanting one Nigeriya! The north has done a good job of that. No one needs to do more.

Give it up. The only people that will believe such articles are the same traitors that betrayed us southerners in 1967, 1994 and 1998. They are trying to betray us again but we are far wiser now. Can't you see the SS and SE have made up their minds? Open your eyes. Now we have forged a strong alliance with the NC who have also been terribly marginalised and mess up both by the NE/NW and some of their own leaders. Nobody will buy your story anymore. You guys destroyed and plundered Nigeria and used divide and rule tactics to turn us against each other. It will never work again.

Why do you think nobody cared about the last subsidy protest in the SS and SE? Only your slaves will believe your crap again. We are fed up of it. We will get equity whether you like it or not.
Which NC are talking, it seems u r blind. They are only two Christians Govs in NC, Tell me how can Nassarawa, Niger, Kogi or Kwara form an Alliance with SS and Sw. I think u need a lecture on politics
Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by revolt(m): 9:46am On Mar 09, 2013
If adenuga was a billionaire in 1991 then ill stop readn Nl info!! My lawdi
Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by plendil: 10:18am On Mar 09, 2013
So what exactly is the message here? That unproductive wells were deliberately sold to Northerners?

How are those blocks valued in the first place? were proper geological surveys not supposed to be carried out, as a means of gauging its worth, before selling to investors?
Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 09, 2013
christ4mi:
Which NC are talking, it seems u r blind. They are only two Christians Govs in NC, Tell me how can Nassarawa, Niger, Kogi or Kwara form an Alliance with SS and Sw. I think u need a lecture on politics

Don't bother responding to the Igbos. They are known for this.

Was is it not Yakubu Gowon, a north central christian that led the Nigerian side to kill 2 million Igbos? The foolish dog is answering the call of his master, after watching the master slaying his mother.

Last election Ojukwu came out shouting Igbos to support IBB when Tunde Bakare and his SNG were walking barefooted in Abuja demanding that Jonathan should be president. Igbos cannot fool us again.
Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by true2god: 11:52am On Mar 09, 2013
thelastPope: Hahahahahaha! You guys have been exposed! Give it up! It isn't really new to many of us. We have known for years. Even before 1999.

Imagine claiming that igbinedion and ibru own oil blocks. lol. Give it up guys. Paying a Yoruba guy to betray us southerners again won't work this time. He is on his own. We know the truth and that is why Saro Wiwa was killed. Saro Wiwa kept saying this till he was killed. That is why militancy started. It isn't news to us. It isn't only the oil blocks they have cornered. They cornered customs, army positions, PHCN and many others. People with little or no qualification were running major departments. Some with diploma in Islamic studies. If you ever worked in the ciil service, you will weep for Nigeria. The northern oligarchy ran Nigeria aground. Thanks to OBJ, he balanced the army. Thanks to GEJ now, he is normalizing the civil service. That is why you see them whining and attacking Deziani, the head of immigration, minister of aviation and the chief of army staff, accusing them of tribalism. lol. You guys will have to earn anymore respect from us. Simple!
My pple frm the left side of southern Nigerian are perpetual sell-outs and unrepentant betrayers. No wonder this article originates frm there.

The fear of this pple is the end of wisdom.
Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2013
true2god: My pple frm the left side of southern Nigerian are perpetual sell-outs and unrepentant betrayers. No wonder this article originates frm there.

The fear of this pple is the end of wisdom.

Sellout? Like the way Ojukwu sold Jonathan to IBB. Did Ojukwu not ask you to vote for IBB against Jonathan?You greedy bastards can say whatever you want, it won't change your backstabbing greedy nature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement / Labour Declares Strike Over Mass Sack Of Workers In Kaduna / 2023: Power Should Rotate To Southern Nigeria – Douye Diri Tells Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.