Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig (91636 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
I don't believe this 350mb stuff is too small for 1500, and I don't think mtn is ready to lose their customers to Glo, Etisalat, and airtel
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by adewasco2k(m): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
veektorh: I don't believe this 350mb stuff is too small for 1500, and I don't think mtn is ready to lose their customers to Glo, Etisalat, and airtel
Its so true bro, you know its for Blackberry devices and blackberry devices are the best in data compressing, so you can hardly exhaust 350MB while using your Blackberry for emails, BBM and social media apps. no deal for huge downloading on blackberry devices.

so the 350MB can be justified.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ozor1: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
adewasco2k:
Its so true bro, you know its for Blackberry devices and blackberry devices are the best in data compressing, so you can hardly exhaust 350MB while using your Blackberry for emails, BBM and social media apps. no deal for huge downloading on blackberry devices.

so the 350MB can be justified.
even if the compression ratio is 1:1000. It will still not be enough
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ozor1: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
Mtn is aware of udp port 500k flying. And icmp too.. Dey re fixed on blocking it..
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by adewasco2k(m): 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
ozor1: even if the compression ratio is 1:1000. It will still not be enough
i dont know how you did the math grin but 350MB will be enough for blackberry apps to run for a month without huge downloads
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ozor1: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
adewasco2k:
i dont know how you did the math grin but 350MB will be enough for blackberry apps to run for a month without huge downloads
dude dont forget that the whole system need to be online.. I tried airtel's 1gig. It lasted for just 14days..
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by adewasco2k(m): 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
The solution to this problem is guys should keep cracking the securty of this network people so we can still enjoy unlimited internet till NCC will come to our aid, maybe someday! I just cant imagine me with metered internet..... when i have once enjoyed unlimited internet? its like no internet at all

3 Likes

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by adewasco2k(m): 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
ozor1: dude dont forget that the whole system need to be online.. I tried airtel's 1gig. It lasted for just 14days..
bros you sure say you blackberry no get data sucking virus? grin

seriously i find that had to believe
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ozor1: 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
adewasco2k:

becus na ping u dey ping with your bb.. grin grin. Try heavy browsing see

2 Likes

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Hotdiamond(m): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
ozor1: becus na ping u dey ping with your bb.. grin grin. Try heavy browsing see
the guy said without heavy internet stuff.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by gmcbiz(m): 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
the guy said without heavy internet stuff.

so mtn just assumes that every bb user is just pinging and browsing facebook?
by no jusificaion is 350mb enough
bb users still stream videos on their bb, a couple hours of video streaming can burn down far more than 350mb talkless of one month.

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
gmc.biz:

bb users still stream videos on their bb, a couple hours of video streaming can burn down far more than 350mb talkless of one month.
Tell them abeg! They know not what they say ni...ma binu joor

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
gmc.biz:

An average bb user should download movies also, and a full movie is Nuffin less than 150mb, so I don't are the reason why anyone would pay 1500 For 350mb

2 Likes

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
So does this mean I have to refund this lady's 2k? This is tough!
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Afam4eva(m): 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
[size=14pt]Are there no unlimited plans in this country again? Why are internet plans so insufficient and expensive in this country?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by YOUNGKAHUNA: 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
adewasco2k:

Na I Don't Think So, I Make Use Of Almost 20 MB Daily, Tell Me How Can 350 MB Reach A Month. Except As U Stated "Without Huge Download"
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by YOUNGKAHUNA: 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
dl_jbd: So does this mean I have to refund this lady's 2k? This is tough!

Yes Oooo Kpele. grin grin
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by jakedes(m): 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
Koonbey1: this is all very good,but i still need to unlock my etisalat easyblaze zte mf631 modem first,any ideas please?

Just download an unlocking software for ZTE called Dccrap...its majorly for unlocking ZTE..ok
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by chiefololade: 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
This is total rubbish, me wey dey download almost 300mb per day wetin I go do? Abi make I troway dis sim ni
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ijawkid(m): 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ukwu_Nnu: My VPN still rocks unlimitedly jor.
I cant limit myself to just 3gig, when I ca get unlimited access with just extra 600 naira per month.

Abeg ona how do I use this vpv via the mtn BIS to browse on my android..........please I need the settings....I dey beg ona ooooo.......cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Oahray: 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
E b lyk say I go just stick with my airtel o. Was thinking of joining the driodvpn crew, but with this thread... Someone's son is confused lipsrsealed
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Mars88(m): 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
The Real Scammers
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Engrkingsley(m): 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
emPty N
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by damola311: 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
I've been using this since last friday and e fast like die with b*******y.net apn and after connecting you can use it without vpn but i tried it with vpn and it works......but na free vpn i dey use oo nt premium and i download,enter any site..........also tried it on my c1 and works
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Burger01(m): 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
For those using blackberry that support mobile hotspot, just activate mobile hotspot, then connect your laptop via wireless and you are good to go..
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by orlaryhincah(m): 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
adewasco2k:

Bros belive it or not i use 3gigabyte within a week

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by adewasco2k(m): 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
orlaryhincah:
Bros belive it or not i use 3gigabyte within a week
3GB with in a week just pinging, facebooking, tweeting and all that?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Olayinkaoj(m): 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
I was on Airtel BIS for my moderm before someone introduced glo bis for moderm 3gig. The Glo BIS was super fast and it came with 3gb which I cld not exhaust for the 1st month. As I subscribed for the second month, glo just cancelled the use outside bb not quiet 3 day of my subscription.....wasted. So I went back to use airtel but its too slow apart from the 1gb allowed. What is the speed of MTN BIS on moderm for those that have used the three pls?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by adewasco2k(m): 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
The truth is they are assuming if you want to browse on PC you will subscribe to PC data plans
if you want to browse on blackberry you will subscribe to Blackberry plans.
if you want to browse on mobile they have mobile plans.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by correctkid: 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
lord.spiritual:

THERE IS THE ONE MONTH SUB: #1500 'BBC' to 21600
AND THE 1 WEEK SUB: #500 'BBCWEEK' to 21600
apn: blackberry.net and you are good to go on all devices...

how many gig is for d 1week?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33)

Wapdam - Your All Time Place For Music, Videos And Games Download / A New Scam Yahoo Boys Have Invented. / Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.