Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news (12650 Views)

Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment / EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty / Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by igben(m): 10:31am On Mar 11, 2013
uupgrade: Idiot. Na niger delta oil una c wey una d bomb every were abi? Idiot mak una cum get d amnesty na.. Una get oil 4 north? We get oil 4 delta state nd d oil na im be d main country economy source.. Naim mak them grant us amnesty.. Dat muhamed or wateva they cal u.. Boko haram tel u sey them want amnesty or them d fight 4 their regious dame beliv.. No deny u are amongs dos sponsorin boko haram..our boys don tel gej say mak him to try gv una amnesty becuz if him try am.? We niger delta militants go kil al d hausa in d name of cristianiy. As them the kil people in d name of muslim so. Idiot.

Good yaning, dem need amnesty but no Oil in the north, na farming dem dey do make dem fight to control large land mass make dem for plant many crops.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by ckkris: 10:32am On Mar 11, 2013
Wsdm: Ok now. Today is your turn to rule and everything(most of you) are talking any how, i hope that when the power eventually goes to another zone you will be able to cope with what others shall say about you. This problem is happening in the North and the North is suggesting a way out and all you can say is NO.

The Sultan and leaders of Core North are practically provoking the division of Nigeria.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Richtalk: 10:35am On Mar 11, 2013
These northeners should shut up!
GEJ said even anmesty programme for the Niger delta wasn't a complete success, so how on earth do they want something that is not a success to be repeated!

Moreover, the ideology of MEND is totally different from that of Boko haram.
Boko are blood sucking terrorist, there is no negotiation with Terrorist!!!
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Cashio(m): 10:37am On Mar 11, 2013
Ok i now understand...grant them fools amnesty as a way of commending them for a job well done huh....lwkmd
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Soso990240(m): 10:38am On Mar 11, 2013
franchizy:

I disagree wit u and GEJ dat Boko Haram are faceless or can't grant Amnesty to a Ghost. Remember President Goodluck to Nigerians in his media chat and also at an interview wit CNN dat he knows who d Boko Haram sects are. He said they are in his cabinet, they are in the Police, Army, Navy Etc.
Now if the president could say dis recently, how can he come up again to say dat Boko Haram are faceless or a Ghost. I think Nigerians should hold GEJ responsible 4 d insecurity since he does not want to tell us d identities of d Boko Haram he told us dat he knows.
On the Amnesty, I think d Federal Govt should first declare d Amnesty for d sect members and assure dem of there security, whereby they refuse to accept, d FG can now use the Force to flush dem.
my brother dat they ar in d army,police,navy etc doesnt mean they ar nt faceles.he doesnt knw anybdy,bt he knws dat boko haram hv secret agents among d police,army,navy and even national assemble.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 11, 2013
Much as the militants were evil minded criminals who nearly destroyed the economy of the niger delta and nigeria, they fought the government for a reasonable cause. Their primary sources of livelihood was being destroyed and sacrificed for the oil companies and corrupt FG while the Niger deltans lived in abject poverty. It was reasonable that they took arms and resorted to violence against their oppressors to fight for what they believed was justice. The same cannot be said about the boko haram terrorists. What they're fighting for is unreasonable and vague.
Who are their oppressors? The government or christians?
The government never oppressed boko haram neither did christians. So what exactly do they want?
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Boazizzy08: 10:39am On Mar 11, 2013
i don't just understand the reason why people sympathize with Boko Haram. Mr. president's stance on this issue is totally accepted by vast majority of Nigerians. and it is based on the premise that Niger-delta militancy and Boko Haram are two different issues. while the former was peoples oriented, the later is politically motivated. if we can remember, when militancy was raging in the oil region, Nigerians knew the militant leaders because in the cause of their agitation they were vocal (not on youtube)and there agitation was for resource control which to an extent was justifiable.even, at a time they started dialoguing with the federal government which led to the consideration of amnesty.
Pizzanatty: Ds guy is SICK...for sayn dt northern youth took 2 boko haram wen dey felt being cheated and thereby calling 4 amnesty,just like d Niger Deltans Youth...

Cheated by not allowing dem 2 eat water melon(kankana), Tomatoe,pepper dt dey produce?

Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by omenka(m): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2013
uupgrade: Idiot. Na niger delta oil una c wey una d bomb every were abi? Idiot mak una cum get d amnesty na.. Una get oil 4 north? We get oil 4 delta state nd d oil na im be d main country economy source.. Naim mak them grant us amnesty.. Dat muhamed or wateva they cal u.. Boko haram tel u sey them want amnesty or them d fight 4 their regious dame beliv.. No deny u are amongs dos sponsorin boko haram..our boys don tel gej say mak him to try gv una amnesty becuz if him try am.? We niger delta militants go kil al d hausa in d name of cristianiy. As them the kil people in d name of muslim so. Idiot.

A topic like this is clearly beyound your scope of reasoning. A fool is assumed to be very wise until he speaks.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Demdem(m): 10:44am On Mar 11, 2013
Unknown Member: South tells the North to 'Shine our shoes'..

No Amnesty for killers.. angry

But the killers in mend were given. Left to me, all (mend&boko) should be killed.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 11, 2013
Why should boko haram be given amnesty?
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 11, 2013
clue: Amnesty for trying to turn everyone into their brand of islam? For slaughtering innocents? Blowing up churches? Killing whole families? WHAT
Anyone likening boko haram to niger delta militants needs to tell me what similarities is there.

I believe this stu..pid northern republican should be arrested by the S.S.S and put in jail for making stupid and inciting comments on a Nigerian newspaper. How is boko haram and Niger Delta militants the same. He needs his head checked for mental stability. When I come on NL and say it's the northern society that lets boko haram thrive people will come here and attack me. Amnesty ko Amnesty ni. Kill them all. Wipe them out. Bloody islam extremists.

1 Like

Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by dederocs(m): 10:46am On Mar 11, 2013
God punish that lawmaker with all his family,the soldiers should exact vengance on these lawmakers they are boko haram sponsors killing your colleagues.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Demdem(m): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2013
Andyforte: Only a fool would agree that boko haram shared the same ideology or vision MEND. While MEND was protested the degradation and negligence of their land, boko haram, like the fools they will always be we're trying to Islamize Nigeria, ... While they were killing innocent Christians and stealing from banks. Pls u guys should just shut up.

MEND killed in tens, evil boko is kiling in hundreds. Both are killers and all for their selfish reasons. Recent events have revealed that MEND was truly fighting for their pockets and nothing more. They are criminals.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Demdem(m): 10:52am On Mar 11, 2013
Costa2000: They should be paid for killing innocent christians,they have to come out like mend did so that we will see there faces.

Tompolo, Ateke, boyloaf and their fellow killers never showed their faces in aso rock until the govt then promised them amnesty. That was where our problem started. Boko don't deserve amnesty but since it has been done before, why shouldn't it be repeated again.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Symphony007: 10:55am On Mar 11, 2013
What bloody amnesty? Did boko haram give amnesty to the hundreds they have killed it? Did they give their farmilies and friends amnesty from the intense pain they felt and still fell? There shall be be no such amnesty! This murderers will get what they deserve and anyways for the fact they have started killing foreigners, drones will soon start raining on them so even if the nigerian government gives them amnesty, nato won't give them amnesty from drones.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Demdem(m): 10:55am On Mar 11, 2013
gerald09: I disagree, comparing d Niger delta militant to Boko Haram is jt silly. The militant were fight for the good of its people, their land, waters are being polluted by dis oil companies, its jt common sense to give dem amnesty. But boko haram are fighting for there own selfish reasons, 2day dey demand Nigeria to be an islamic state, then dey want jonna to resign, again the don't want christens in dere states nw its about foreigners. GEJ is 100% correct hw do u give amnesty to people who donno what they want or who dey are, its jt orange and apples.
I will keep saying dis, for Nigerians not to allow the north rule is not tribalism, its jt common sense, until they come down dere high horses. If GEJ give amnesty to bunch of clueless, illiterates dat really don't understand what dey fighting for dat defeats the change he (GEJ) is trying to show Nigeria.

Based on recent development,can u swear with everything that makes u what u currently are now that boyloaf, Ateke, tompolo were indeed fighting for the people? Jokers abound on this forum no doubt.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by chessguru1(m): 10:57am On Mar 11, 2013
aminho: I agree with u. Junaid!!!ask Mi abaga he will tell you ”dialogue is thee best answer not violence”
See this demented monkey! Why doesn't mr abaga stay in jos, taraba, or d bleeping north?
Yeye pikin
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by free2ryhme: 10:58am On Mar 11, 2013
Euroclydon: Second Republic lawmaker, Dr. Junaid Mohammed, has berated President Goodluck Jonathan for denying Boko Haram amnesty because the sect is faceless. He said the President was being economical with the truth.

Speaking to our correspondent on the telephone on Friday, Mohammed, the Convener, Concerned Northern Politicians, Academics, Professionals and Businessmen, accused the Federal Government of milking the country dry in the name of addressing the security challenge.

He said members of the sect took up arms, just like the Niger Delta militants, when they felt cheated by the government. He said the government was however being partial by denying the militants amnesty.

Mohammed said, “President Jonathan is being economical with the truth. In other words, he is lying. What he said about the sect (of being faceless) only showed his frame of mind. He is applying double standards.

“His people took up arms in the Niger Delta because they felt they should partake from the oil revenue being generated from their land. They did same things as Boko Haram and were later granted amnesty.

“The government has been negotiating with the sect in bad faith. Its officials, legislators and the Joint Task Force are making hundreds of millions of dollars in the insecurity. It has now become a money-making venture for them.”

Also, the apex North body, Arewa Consultative Forum, said negotiation should precede an amnesty for the sect. It explained that the call for amnesty by the Sultan was to allow the leaders of the sect show their face.

The body however expressed its concern about the security of representatives of the sect, should there be a dialogue with the Federal Government.

National Publicity Secretary of the ACF, Anthony Sani, in an online interview with our correspondent, advised the government to persuade leaders of a faction of the sect willing to dialogue with it to choose a country that had good diplomatic relationship with Nigeria to play some mediatory roles.

He said, “I cannot say which of the parties (Federal Government and Boko Haram) is sincere or insincere, precisely because the sect hankering for dialogue is only a faction of Boko Haram. Also, you cannot fault Mr. President when he insisted that the government would not negotiate with a faceless group.

“Yet it is unrealistic to expect leaders of the sect to show their faces for dialogue without any assurance for their safety.”

When asked if the sect deserved amnesty considering the injustice it would be on the part of victims, he stated, “When I was young, I once read a saying that ‘If you killed one man, you would be charged for murder; if you killed 10 people, you would be taken to hospital to test for insanity; but if you killed 1,000 people, you would be invited for peace talks in Geneva.’

“As for me, I want the amnesty to be the outcome of negotiation that can take place outside the Nigerian shore.”

The youth arm of the body, Arewa Youth Consultative Forum, however said while the President could not be blamed for calling Boko Haram faceless, his earlier utterances had showed otherwise.

National President of the group, Yerima Shettimah, said, “His previous statements, like when he said Boko Haram had infiltrated his government, are a clear indication that the country is now bigger than the President and his government is no more in charge of the situation it usually claim.”

Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Muhammad Abubakar III, had on Tuesday asked Jonathan to grant members of the militant group “total amnesty” for the sake of peace in the country.

The leader of the Muslim community in Nigeria also blamed the security challenges confronting the country on injustice “meted out to the people.”

But Jonathan had, during his visit to Damaturu, Yobe State, on Thursday said he would not grant amnesty to members of the sect because they were faceless.

http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/north-insists-on-amnesty-for-boko-haram/
who dis guy any way? boko haram is a political terrorist since its aim and agenda is rather vague a demön dat must b purge 4rm d very memory of dis nation
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Demdem(m): 10:58am On Mar 11, 2013
frosbel: Amnesty for murderers ?

What is this world coming to !!!

It's a Nigerian thing. Nigerian govt shamelessly did it of recent and still pays those murderers at the expense of law abiding citizens.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by free2ryhme: 10:59am On Mar 11, 2013
Euroclydon: Second Republic lawmaker, Dr. Junaid Mohammed, has berated President Goodluck Jonathan for denying Boko Haram amnesty because the sect is faceless. He said the President was being economical with the truth.

Speaking to our correspondent on the telephone on Friday, Mohammed, the Convener, Concerned Northern Politicians, Academics, Professionals and Businessmen, accused the Federal Government of milking the country dry in the name of addressing the security challenge.

He said members of the sect took up arms, just like the Niger Delta militants, when they felt cheated by the government. He said the government was however being partial by denying the militants amnesty.

Mohammed said, “President Jonathan is being economical with the truth. In other words, he is lying. What he said about the sect (of being faceless) only showed his frame of mind. He is applying double standards.

“His people took up arms in the Niger Delta because they felt they should partake from the oil revenue being generated from their land. They did same things as Boko Haram and were later granted amnesty.

“The government has been negotiating with the sect in bad faith. Its officials, legislators and the Joint Task Force are making hundreds of millions of dollars in the insecurity. It has now become a money-making venture for them.”

Also, the apex North body, Arewa Consultative Forum, said negotiation should precede an amnesty for the sect. It explained that the call for amnesty by the Sultan was to allow the leaders of the sect show their face.

The body however expressed its concern about the security of representatives of the sect, should there be a dialogue with the Federal Government.

National Publicity Secretary of the ACF, Anthony Sani, in an online interview with our correspondent, advised the government to persuade leaders of a faction of the sect willing to dialogue with it to choose a country that had good diplomatic relationship with Nigeria to play some mediatory roles.

He said, “I cannot say which of the parties (Federal Government and Boko Haram) is sincere or insincere, precisely because the sect hankering for dialogue is only a faction of Boko Haram. Also, you cannot fault Mr. President when he insisted that the government would not negotiate with a faceless group.

“Yet it is unrealistic to expect leaders of the sect to show their faces for dialogue without any assurance for their safety.”

When asked if the sect deserved amnesty considering the injustice it would be on the part of victims, he stated, “When I was young, I once read a saying that ‘If you killed one man, you would be charged for murder; if you killed 10 people, you would be taken to hospital to test for insanity; but if you killed 1,000 people, you would be invited for peace talks in Geneva.’

“As for me, I want the amnesty to be the outcome of negotiation that can take place outside the Nigerian shore.”

The youth arm of the body, Arewa Youth Consultative Forum, however said while the President could not be blamed for calling Boko Haram faceless, his earlier utterances had showed otherwise.

National President of the group, Yerima Shettimah, said, “His previous statements, like when he said Boko Haram had infiltrated his government, are a clear indication that the country is now bigger than the President and his government is no more in charge of the situation it usually claim.”

Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Muhammad Abubakar III, had on Tuesday asked Jonathan to grant members of the militant group “total amnesty” for the sake of peace in the country.

The leader of the Muslim community in Nigeria also blamed the security challenges confronting the country on injustice “meted out to the people.”

But Jonathan had, during his visit to Damaturu, Yobe State, on Thursday said he would not grant amnesty to members of the sect because they were faceless.

http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/north-insists-on-amnesty-for-boko-haram/
who dis guy any way? boko haram is a political terrorist since its aim and agenda is rather vague a demön dat must b purge 4rm d very memory of dis nation
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2013
This man speaks for himself so i dont know why generalize "North say" just so some people here can have another spot to trash the NORTH.

Obviously in the North only the youth are sane and a very few elders, the rest are just pathetic sometimes. They humiliate themselves and the North and call themselves representatives to the North while they dont even know or care about what goes on the North outside their personal gains.

1 Like

Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Paulonminyi: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2013
Let Boko haram continue bombin abi d don tire?we need no dialoque let it b operation fire 4 fire.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Symphony007: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2013
The niger delta militants and boko haram are different! The niger delta militants had a reason for what they did, they saw an injustice where their people were being explioted without any reward so they took up arms to defend their people. They did'nt purposely kill their people, they kidnapped for ransome and did'nt murder foreigners, that's why the west never saw them as an urgent threat.

Boko haram on the other hand are just stack murderers killing people in mass, raiding churches to kill worshippers for no reason and murdering foreign citizens.there shall be no amnesty for them and even if the nigerian government gives them western powers will still crush them for murdering thir citizens.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by fm7070: 11:05am On Mar 11, 2013
Sometimes, I wish North was never part of Nigeria. Maybe we could have allowed the Ibos to wipe them off during the civil war.
This is because, they have caused so much damage to this country as a whole and their leaders do not even have atom of sane human reasoning.
How on earth can someone equate Niger Delta militant with Boko Haram.
Nigeria was deriving resources from Niger Delta region, still we destroy their land and water.
To crown it all, Evil Abacha still hanged Ken Saro-Wiwa and other 8 ogoni leaders for no reason
Diseases was killing their children, no good school, no good road, no good health care delivery
After a very long years of tomment and turture, they came out and started attacking government, shell, chevron and mobil facilities
They held foreign oil workers hostage but never killed any of them, not even an innocent soul was lost except for few military
Can the sultan of sokoto state the exact figure of innocent people have been killed by this dreaded dare-devil group called Boko Haram
What exactly does Nigeria derive from the North? Yet, they have every good infrastructure.
Their leaders has ruled Nigeria more than any other tribe, they have looted the whole treasure. They put us in the mess we are today.
If they're not careful, what will happen to the North this time will be worse than what Biafra planned for them.

1 Like

Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Demdem(m): 11:05am On Mar 11, 2013
Symphony007: What bloody amnesty? Did boko haram give amnesty to the hundreds they have killed it? Did they give their farmilies and friends amnesty from the intense pain they felt and still fell? There shall be be no such amnesty! This murderers will get what they deserve and anyways for the fact they have started killing foreigners, drones will soon start raining on them so even if the nigerian government gives them amnesty, nato won't give them amnesty from drones.

Did evil mend think about the wives, children, parents and other loved ones of those they killed at atlas cove in lagos just because they wanted more money for themselves. Now, they have been rewarded for their bravery while the loved ones of those that died are left to gnash their teeth. Unfortunately, these ones died in vain. RIP.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Zet72(m): 11:09am On Mar 11, 2013
Demdem:

Tompolo, Ateke, boyloaf and their fellow killers never showed their faces in aso rock until the govt then promised them amnesty. That was where our problem started. Boko don't deserve amnesty but since it has been done before, why shouldn't it be repeated again.

U are a big fool for that comparism, tell me one Church or mosque that was bombed during Niger-delta militancy.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Demdem(m): 11:10am On Mar 11, 2013
Symphony007: The niger delta militants and boko haram are different! The niger delta militants had a reason for what they did, they saw an injustice where their people were being explioted without any reward so they took up arms to defend their people. They did'nt purposely kill their people, they kidnapped for ransome and did'nt murder foreigners, that's why the west never saw them as an urgent threat.

Boko haram on the other hand are just stack murderers killing people in mass, raiding churches to kill worshippers for no reason and murdering foreign citizens.there shall be no amnesty for them and even if the nigerian government gives them western powers will still crush them for murdering thir citizens.

Criminal acts remain so no matter what. Delibrate or not, innocents were killed. Why on earth should they even pick up arms and expect that innocents won't fall. U are justifying this because none of ur family members was among the fallen.
Will u still justify this if ur first child is among the dead in the hands of these thieves?
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by franchizy(m): 11:11am On Mar 11, 2013
gerald09:

Dat statement on CNN, he point was that boko haram is faceless dey have occupied d every part of Nigeria Ministries, govt offices and presidency, he was tryin to say that the north has bin fuelling and funding boko haram cos dey want to take power by force. But nw the hunter is nw d hunted and they are askin for amnesty so dey can cover dere shame. Lemme ask if GEJ shuld give them boko haram amnesty what about its other branches like JAMB will dey have amnesty too? Boko haram was a strategy to pull GEJ down nw its fighting its own people, what goes around comes bk around

As far as I'm concerned, ur explanation on GEJ's media statement of knowing who d Boko Haram are is wrong.
If d Boko Haram are faceless, GEJ knows d sponsors of the Boko Haram and as such should ve arested all of them.
Actually d North use Boko Haram to Tarnish GEJ's Administration but we shud blame GEJ 4 it cos he choose the Northerners to b his best friends instead of his south south or south east allies.
Even our people from d Niger Delta have turned there bk from GEJ cos he does not value us neither has he done anything to improve d lives of his people in Niger Delta.
Again Boko Haram is PDP and GEJ is d leader of d party so he knows dem and shud dialogue wit dem to enable him declare d Amnesty.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by mu2sa2: 11:11am On Mar 11, 2013
Bobandgreat: [color=#006600][/color]

Mr. Musa, ur elders have spoken without integrity. Other people's elders have advised that we kill off these Boko Haram killers and their sympathisers. Do a logical consideration and realise that they have no reasonable demands. Threats wont work, reason will.
You think u are being smart by ascribing a name to somebody - only a dunce will do that. If a person thinks not with his brain he will be posting thrash as evidenced from yours. It's only in your area that elders speak without integrity. The so-called elders of your area saying kill, kill, and kill must be dunderheads to speak about something they know nothing about- Gej says boko haram are facelsee & unknown. That's true and that is why frustrated jtf men, high on burukutu, ogogoro and weed, are killing innocent people almost daily and announcing the opposite to deceive people like u. Gej is being misled but it is high time he listened to wise counsel from the north.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by UnknownMember: 11:11am On Mar 11, 2013
Demdem:

But the killers in mend were given. Left to me, all (mend&boko) should be killed.

I agree with you.. 100%
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by ckkris: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2013
omenka:

A topic like this is clearly beyound your scope of reasoning. A fool is assumed to be very wise until he speaks.

Then read and learn from these posts.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by 1MCN: 11:16am On Mar 11, 2013
' His people took up arms in the Niger Delta...' This quote extract from Mr Junaid spks volume of the cord behind the resonance. He, they, (Northern Nigeria and Boko Haram and their sponsors and sympathizers) are fighting Southern Nigeria by injuring themselves. The laceration is now bleeding their economy and safety and security to anaemic levels.
What they call injustice is their "lose" of the 2011 election, and they are bent on making good their promise of making the country ungovernable to the man in power. Otherwise, why did it take this colossal dimension shortly after results declarations and up till now.
Those who ask for amnesty are just looking for a soft landing for their pride and arrogance. If granted it would mean that they won the State, they brought govt to its knee. It will also motivate others to pick arms against the govt on the smallest provocation
This call for amnesty shows that their power is whettling and they just want a white flag for the sake of their pride and arrogance.
God Bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President / No State In Nigeria Is Controlled By Boko Haram - Buhari / Sowore Drags Nigerian Police To Court Over Attack, Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.