Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news (12649 Views)

Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment / EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty / Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Demdem(m): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2013
Zet72:
U are a big fool for that comparism, tell me one Church or mosque that was bombed during Niger-delta militancy.

Bastard, I don't care about ur churches or mosques. What I care about are human lives. Evil mend killed in tens and now evil boko is killing in hundreds. Ideally both should be crushed and brought to justice but since one group has been left to enjoy, am dissapointed and can't ignore the fact that the other group should also enjoy. It's satanic but eh, the fault is govts not mine.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by faithco: 11:21am On Mar 11, 2013
What amnesty? So they want the likes of Kabiru Sokoto that masterminded Dec.25th bombing that ended some lineages to walk freely on the street and live happily ever after? God forbid!
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Demdem(m): 11:23am On Mar 11, 2013
faithco: What amnesty? So they want the likes of Kabiru Sokoto that masterminded Dec.25th bombing that ended some lineages to walk freely on the street and live happily ever after? God forbid!

But tompolo, boyloaf and co are walking free and even being patronised by the same govt that ought to kill them. Does that make sense to u either? These killers are currently the big boys of ND.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Bobandgreat: 11:24am On Mar 11, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Demdem:

Did evil mend think about the wives, children, parents and other loved ones of those they killed at atlas cove in lagos just because they wanted more money for themselves. Now, they have been rewarded for their bravery while the loved ones of those that died are left to gnash their teeth. Unfortunately, these ones died in vain. RIP.

@Demdem.... Do u really believe u r puting up a reasonable arguement in this forum or u r just being mischievious. Kindly list 3 demands of Boko Haram. Aftre that tell me how innocent christians/northerners contributed to their grieviances. Then conclude by telling me y i feel that once a Muslim is given power, Boko Haram will end while the rest of the country will exist in uneasy calmness. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Josephchuks: 11:25am On Mar 11, 2013
Gej gave room to this senseless request for amnesty going on here.
Pick up Junaid and co. Send soldiers to search their houses and recover arms.
Emirs are keeping and storing the arms for their boys in their houses and in their mosques
in matters of national security there are no sacred goats. Order search of the
houses of the emirs and prominent politicians in the North and you will be
startled with what you will discover.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by born2boink(m): 11:30am On Mar 11, 2013
Why dem north want to collect nigerians money and share within them selves, if money is given to boko haram, the entire north is rich because boko haram son will bring money home to theirr brothers and sisters, mothers and son in north, every notherners family would have donate one son at least to join boko haram members. Now they are looking for dough.onyiara
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by STAINLESSYKZ: 11:31am On Mar 11, 2013
After wasted thousands of innocent lives and properties worth billions destroyed, somebody stood up and say that amnesty should be granted to such merciless and heartless people. Let that man be investigated thoroughly.

1 Like

Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Demdem(m): 11:31am On Mar 11, 2013
Bobandgreat: [color=#006600][/color]

@Demdem.... Do u really believe u r puting up a reasonable arguement in this forum or u r just being mischievious. Kindly list 3 demands of Boko Haram. Aftre that tell me how innocent christians/northerners contributed to their grieviances. Then conclude by telling me y i feel that once a Muslim is given power, Boko Haram will end while the rest of the country will exist in uneasy calmness. Thank you.

My argument is simple and straightforward. Reasons for killing for both evil groups is simply unacceptable no matter what. Am not even interested in that. Now I know that MEND killed to enrich themselves and most likely evil boko is kiling for a more nasty reason.
Both are evil and should be exterminated. But since one group of killers has been well settled at the expense of non killers, all I want is for the govt to be consistent to maintain its credibility grin

1 Like

Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by OneNaira6: 11:32am On Mar 11, 2013
Amnesty for what?

Do any of us know the reason BH came into existence or what the f2k they are fighting about? At least for MEND we understand what they are fighting for and why they recieved amnesty. MASSOB even has more right to seek amnesty than BH does. Mschewww I'm glad GEJ isn't listening to this BS. Every lazy man that don't want to get a job and make something of himself will pick up a gun and expecting the government to pay him off. Ewu!!!. Let them continue killing themselves off, destroying their region economy ad expecting pay off from the FG for the stupidity.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Yeeyo: 11:35am On Mar 11, 2013
Mohammed junaid u mst b very stupit person, hw n y gvt wuld grand dm amnesty. U ar d ppl dt creatd it n nw it startd turnin u, 1 by 1 boko haram wuld kil all includin sultan of sokoto.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by biola3005: 11:36am On Mar 11, 2013
They are stupid and heartless, Let the so called Boko Haram kill their own wife and children in front of them and let us see if they will still want to give them Amnesty stupid human beings with the sense of Ants.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 11, 2013
Amnesty for killers, when will this nonesense stop in this country? what makes them think another group will not spring up?

1 Like

Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by AlhajiYaro: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2013
D I think this Aboki that made this statement should be flogged 100 Lashes because he must have smoked gbana and gum...Shame on you illitrates. Aboki cum polish my shoe!!!
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:46am On Mar 11, 2013
If BOKO-Haram gets Amnesty, MASSOB must get, OPC must get, SHADOW-BASE in Lagos Island must get.. haba!! angry angry
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by AlhajiYaro: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2013
I think this Aboki that made this statement should be flogged 100 Lashes because he must have smoked gbana and gum...Shame on you illitrates. Aboki cum polish my shoe!!!
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by badlaw(f): 11:46am On Mar 11, 2013
i have an idea on how to curb the boko haram,
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by bibina: 11:50am On Mar 11, 2013
bjdon: Greedy Northern politicians created 'Boko Haram' to make Nigeria too hot for GEJ. However GEJ's security guys have implemented a cunning counter terror strategy by actually creating their own 'Boko Haram' and carrying out havoc across the North. The consequence of this is that the Northern economy has collapsed. Now that they can see the error of their ways, they are crying for Amnesty. Of course no 'Boko Haram leaders' will every show up the way Tompolo and Ateke Tom came to Abuja, because the Boko Haram leaders are Atiku, Ciroma and the rest of the Northern Mafia. GEJ should continue to pound them in the name of 'Boko Haram'. Show them no mercy.

After they say GEJ is a fool! but does the man in this picture look like a fool? GEJ is the wisest of all the president's Nigeria has ever produced. I don't see any past Nigerian leader surviving this far in the face of all the wahala GEJ has faced. The dude is very calculating and you guys mistake it for cowardice. Nigeria is very difficult and confusing, it takes God's wisdom and mercy to steer the ship of state.

2 Likes

Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by vanstanzy(m): 11:50am On Mar 11, 2013
He said members of the sect took up arms, just like the Niger Delta militants, when they felt cheated by the government. He said the government was however being partial by denying the militants amnesty.

Mohammed said, “President Jonathan is being economical with the truth. In other words, he is lying. What he said about the sect (of being faceless) only showed his frame of mind. He is applying double standards.

“His people took up arms in the Niger Delta because they felt they should partake from the oil revenue being generated from their land. They did same things as Boko Haram and were later granted amnesty.

I knew this idiat would say this. angry angry Isnt this the same Mohammed Junaid, whatever, that claimed that the North

was ready for break-up from Nigeria. Stuuupid core-Northerners and their parasitic way of thinking. angry angry angry
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by TableLeg(m): 11:52am On Mar 11, 2013
bibina:
After they say GEJ is a fool! but does the man in this picture look like a fool? GEJ is the wisest of all the president's Nigeria has ever produced. I don't see any past Nigerian leader surviving this far in the face of all the wahala GEJ has faced. The dude is very calculating and you guys mistake it for cowardice. Nigeria is very difficult and confusing, it takes God's wisdom and mercy to steer the ship of state.
You are a dimwitted oxymoron if you think GEJ is the wisest of all the presidents Nigeria has ever produced!
Bloody fisherman
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by thelastPope(m): 11:58am On Mar 11, 2013
Demdem:

But tompolo, boyloaf and co are walking free and even being patronised by the same govt that ought to kill them. Does that make sense to u either? These killers are currently the big boys of ND.

You are officially very very stup1d!!! When did militants ever attack innocent civilians? You are a stup1d slave!
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by bibina: 11:59am On Mar 11, 2013
Table Leg :

You are a dimwitted oxymoron if you think GEJ is the wisest of all the presidents Nigeria has ever produced!
Bloody fisherman

@table leg, you are a bunkum and highly priced fool! i see your father was the wisest of all presidents!! damn you hater
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by TableLeg(m): 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
bibina:
@table leg, you are a bunkum and highly priced fool! i see your father was the wisest of all presidents!! damn you hater
Fisherman from the same village that produced the re...tarded and daft Jonathan, i see you!
Keep wasting your time on an internet forum trying to change something beyond a gazillion of you .... the whole world knows GEJ, you moroni..c kinsman is dumb
Faccccking cun..tface!
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by chizel: 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
This northerners are really animals more especially junaid Mohamed,he said that the militants where agitating for a share of the oil which is in their soil by blowing up pipelines and kidnapping expatriate workers and they were given amnesty,and that the northern youths are doing the same and they were ignored by the presidency,for Gods sake what are the resources that they are agitating for that they should be given amnesty for,tomatoes,cows,onions,yams,shoe shining,begging,which other one,eehh,suya?hahahahahaha.this northern morons no go kill me with laughooooo.GEJ IS TEACHING U GUYS A LESSON OF YOUR LIVES
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by AAC: 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
Its probably too late 4 amnesty 2 BH.

What legitimate cause were they fighting 4 previously?

The past governor of borno state - Ali Modu Sheriff (ANPP) has a case to answer.

People claim they knw who BH sponsors are, but y cant they do anything about it.

Ali Modu Sheriff (who is a senator now) was arrested in 2012 in cameroun because he is known to b d sponsor of BH & it was created by him & his commissioner of islamic affairs.

Were d police acting on instructions 4rm him 2 kill mohammed yusuf d founder of BH when he was arrested by d army in order to stop him 4rm naming dem as his sponsors?

Afterwards, other politicians 4rm others parties (PDP) knew dt 4 them 2 win elections they had 2 party with BH.

The fund 4rm these politicians is wat BH was using to finance its operation.

Unfortunately, now d original BH is fragmented & has bn hijacked by international terrorist groups & are uncontrollable.

The original BH is asking 4 amnesty now, but it is rather 2 late 4 dt. The ball is no longer in their court.

Even if amnesty is given 2 d original BH, d other groups wld nt lay down their weapons.

Thus, the aim of d amnesty will be defeated cos d other groups are die-hards.

The moral of d story is "those in glass house dnt throw stones"

They started BH 4 political reasons despite knwing hw volatile d region is & hw it can be hijacked by other people locally & internationally.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Demdem(m): 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
thelastPope:

You are officially very very stup1d!!! When did militants ever attack innocent civilians? You are a stup1d slave!

Fool, may u experience double portion of the pain victims and relations of the lost ones of evil mend attack at atlas cove soon.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by KingGeorge1: 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
"His people took up arms in the Niger Delta because they felt they should partake from the oil revenue being generated from their land. They did same things as Boko Haram and were later granted amnesty".
So that's why u guys created boko haram ba? So now tell us slowpoke what is that natural resources u guys produce that u want? groundnut,tomatoes or what? plz name them oooh, we are waiting...
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by ibietela2(m): 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
Demdem:

My argument is simple and straightforward. Reasons for killing for both evil groups is simply unacceptable no matter what. Am not even interested in that. Now I know that MEND killed to enrich themselves and most likely evil boko is kiling for a more nasty reason.
Both are evil and should be exterminated. But since one group of killers has been well settled at the expense of non killers, all I want is for the govt to be consistent to maintain its credibility grin

And What if another group rises from the east or west?
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Fantacy1(m): 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
Fools. Who wil grant dem armnesty wen Sheaku sd dia wil neva be a sieze fire? Dis idiot shud be arrested...
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by playahP(m): 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
Hian!!! What's the meaning of this?

This has to be the most annoying article ever!!
I strongly believe GEJ would do the right thing..... But no amnesty for these people please!
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Demdem(m): 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
ibietela2:

And What if another group rises from the east or west?

Excellent, it will accelerate our break up. Or better still, instigate real and sincere structural reforms. Aren't u excited about that?
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by kenny987(f): 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2013
Junaid needs to pull his head out of his ar*se and smell the coffee! Did MEND kill any Northerner or Muslim? If they felt cheated by the govt they should have kidnapped the govt the way MEND kidnapped oil company workers! When did the church or the UN or the Louis Edet building become responsible for ur being "cheated"? When did people mourning their dead in Adamawa become responsible for ur problems that u had to kill them? Jonathan had better not consider any form of amnesty unless they will make all arable land and solid minerals in the North subject to government ownership and funds therefrom be put into govt coffers and then they can claim derivation and rehabilitate themselves. It cannot be oil money o! People that they want to help by giving polio vaccines, they said the whites want to make dem sterile! what disgusting thought processes and rather than state their concerns in a civilized manner, they take to killing! Junaid should go and educate his people and stop seeking cheap popularity joor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience / Masari: 10 LGAs Have Been Lost To Bandits As COAS, General Yahaya Visits Kastina / Salihu Tanko Yakasai (Dawisu) Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.