Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news (12647 Views)

Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment / EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty / Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Davidogar(m): 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
thunder fire boko haram, an dey fukin muhammed??
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by brownlord: 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
Pls someone shld help define "amnesty"

Btw, aboki always aboki, na jst few seconds dem take get sense pass their cow

1 Like

Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Beync(f): 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
ok, how much revenue is generated from ground nuts and watermellon? We need revenue generated from these crops so amnesty can kick off.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by HezronLorraine(m): 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
Deeply sorry to say,but the first thing that came to my mind after reading the news on amnesty for BH,was 'thunder fire all those clamouring for amnesty for BH and may this terrorist group wipe the north out one day if they can't just learn and grow up for once into the 21st century'.i don't know even know why Britain amalgamated the Northern Protectorate and the South together,not being ethnically bias but thats their greatest mistake in our colonisation.how on earth or where have extremist terror groups ever gotten amnesty.the ND felt cheated by d govt,but their initial purpose for militancy was over riden by separate ambitions,their waters and farms,even the atmosphere,the large population of the south south depended on this.but BH is doing not but killing innocent souls in d name of religion,their motive for their acts if allowed would be expanded to the south,cause they wanted a full islamic statehood for Nigeria.their motive is unfounded.amnsesty must come with a deal,whats BH's deal.just don't get.ND still receive trainings and salaries.theres more to BH than we may even know,cause am sure some northern leaders could have endorsed an initiation for d north to be fully islamic with the full implementation of sharia law.the north is full of religious intolerance and islamic fanatics.some then came to form the islamic sect BH but instead chose violence to see their objectives reached.JUST KILL THEM ALL,I MEAN ALL OF BH BOYS AND LEADERS AND SPONSORS.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by stineb1: 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
Amnesty ko Desertery ni!
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by stallion2: 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
gramci: They want oil money abi? God punish junaid mohammed
NO THEY WANT WATER MELLON MONEY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by searay(m): 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
ezedolar: Stop figting boko haram fight the couse of it which is the capital of pakistan
ISLAM A! BAD
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by ocelot2006(m): 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
thelastPope:

You are officially very very stup1d!!! When did militants ever attack innocent civilians? You are a stup1d slave!

I've always agreed on your posts, but I'm afraid I disagree with you on this one. I personally lost my uncle to those so-called militants who pumped him full of lead. Will you repeat the very same post to his young widow and daughter?

Anyway, I'm still against any form of Amnesty for these BH bastards. But the ND militants equally don't deserve the amnesty they currently enjoy.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by DrKlever(m): 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
Demdem:

My argument is simple and straightforward. Reasons for killing for both evil groups is simply unacceptable no matter what. Am not even interested in that. Now I know that MEND killed to enrich themselves and most likely evil boko is kiling for a more nasty reason.
Both are evil and should be exterminated. But since one group of killers has been well settled at the expense of non killers, all I want is for the govt to be consistent to maintain its credibility grin
you are a fool
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Kingv(m): 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
Pizzanatty: Ds guy is SICK...for sayn dt northern youth took 2 boko haram wen dey felt being cheated and thereby calling 4 amnesty,just like d Niger Deltans Youth...

Cheated by not allowing dem 2 eat water melon(kankana), Tomatoe,pepper dt dey produce?

hahahahaahahahaha
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by joseph1832(m): 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2013
Judge a man by his actions and by far what cometh out of his mouth! It is rather obvious that this junai Mohammad of a man is a depraved scallywag! I would like to even ask him how were the northerners cheated that warranted them to take up arms not only against the FG but also christians? The Fool even mentioned Niger Delta Militants, I'll also ask him if the niger delta militants bombed muslims?

As for Anthony Sani, perhaps I should exterminate every member of his immediate and extended family and tell him to invite me for talks? I would really love to know how he'll feel!?

I find it unphantomable that the baseless sentiments exposed by majority of these northerners reflects their total lack of brains!

Just how dumd and stupid can these people be? God help us from people like these...
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by thelastPope(m): 3:41am On Mar 12, 2013
ocelot2006:

I've always agreed on your posts, but I'm afraid I disagree with you on this one. I personally lost my uncle to those so-called militants who pumped him full of lead. Will you repeat the very same post to his young widow and daughter?

Anyway, I'm still against any form of Amnesty for these BH bastards. But the ND militants equally don't deserve the amnesty they currently enjoy.

My condolences for your uncle but my point is, it was not the principle of militants to attack innocent civilians. Off course, innocent civilians died in the process but it just like saying a government at war has committed crime because innocent civilians died. It is called colateral damage. Those are considered as accidents. Militants never attacked innocent civilians. Even the hostages were freed after tthey have collected ransom and all the freed hostages always told the same story that they were well taken care of. They only suffered traumas of abduction.

I am not really an advocate of violence but the militants and indeed the whole Niger Delta was pushed to the edge. If the militants had been equiped during the abacha days, the gorrilla warfare would have started then after the killing of Saro Wiwa and believe me, without the support of the ND communities, you can't fight those guys in the creeks.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Demdem(m): 5:10am On Mar 12, 2013
DrKlever:
you are a fool

grin just because I regard both evil mend and evil boko as killers and murderers that needs to be crushed eh? Me think u are the worst of fools.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Demdem(m): 5:21am On Mar 12, 2013
thelastPope:

My condolences for your uncle but my point is, it was not the principle of militants to attack innocent civilians. Off course, innocent civilians died in the process but it just like saying a government at war has committed crime because innocent civilians died. It is called colateral damage. Those are considered as accidents. Militants never attacked innocent civilians. Even the hostages were freed after tthey have collected ransom and all the freed hostages always told the same story that they were well taken care of. They only suffered traumas of abduction.

I am not really an advocate of violence but the militants and indeed the whole Niger Delta was pushed to the edge. If the militants had been equiped during the abacha days, the gorrilla warfare would have started then after the killing of Saro Wiwa and believe me, without the support of the ND communities, you can't fight those guys in the creeks.

Fool, u are a shameless eediot. It's not the principle of those murderers to kill the innocent and yet they carried dangerous weapons, went to facilities and attacked, on 2 different occasions, came to artillery junction in PH and started shooting sporadically etc I thought u earlier said no innocent was killed? Liar, u av done it again.
How dare u justify the killing of a single innocent, gosh.
May u and ur most loved ones speedily become colateral damage.
Advocate of mend killers.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by udatso: 8:34am On Mar 12, 2013
Demdem:

My argument is simple and straightforward. Reasons for killing for both evil groups is simply unacceptable no matter what. Am not even interested in that. Now I know that MEND killed to enrich themselves and most likely evil boko is kiling for a more nasty reason.
Both are evil and should be exterminated. But since one group of killers has been well settled at the expense of non killers, all I want is for the govt to be consistent to maintain its credibility grin
Tanx so much 4 dis..cldnt av said It beta..there shdnt b any justifiable reason for terRorism...I was neva in support of mend bn given any amnesty nt to talk of bh..what I want dis people here 2 realise is that terror is terror..u slaughtered my family ol in d name of a course u are fightn for weda justifiable or nt....hahahahaha(lafn in etsako)....an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a family for a family or its equivalent...
Once again, tnx for ur statement..jst like it
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by udatso: 8:36am On Mar 12, 2013
One_Naira: Amnesty for what?

Do any of us know the reason BH came into existence or what the f2k they are fighting about? At least for MEND we understand what they are fighting for and why they recieved amnesty. MASSOB even has more right to seek amnesty than BH does. Mschewww I'm glad GEJ isn't listening to this BS. Every lazy man that don't want to get a job and make something of himself will pick up a gun and expecting the government to pay him off. Ewu!!!. Let them continue killing themselves off, destroying their region economy ad expecting pay off from the FG for the stupidity.
Pls jst listen to urself..u understand wot dey were fightn family...wd u also understand if ur family was wiped out by dem..let me tel u there, bothh groups shd b brot down....no amnesty for any terrorism wether justifiable or nt
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by udatso: 8:58am On Mar 12, 2013
searay: ISLAM A! BAD
U can't fight islam. You wil perish even before you start. Mind your language
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by AMEBO2BUSY: 9:57am On Mar 12, 2013
malele: Divide Nigeria, so much fools in this country.
Amnesty for people that u dont see?
nawah ooooooooo
What re dis aboki doing with their senses,I wonder y n how fate brought us 2gether with these bunch of fools(NORTHERNS)
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by ckkris: 11:08am On Mar 12, 2013
Demdem:

Fool, u are a shameless eediot. It's not the principle of those murderers to kill the innocent and yet they carried dangerous weapons, went to facilities and attacked, on 2 different occasions, came to artillery junction in PH and started shooting sporadically etc I thought u earlier said no innocent was killed? Liar, u av done it again.
How dare u justify the killing of a single innocent, gosh.
May u and ur most loved ones speedily become colateral damage.
Advocate of mend killers.

Did ND militants kill even one person in Port Harcourt? Attack any church or mosque? Did they harrass any Hausa or Yoruba, the real beneficiaries of the oil industry?
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by ckkris: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2013
udatso:
U can't fight islam. You wil perish even before you start. Mind your language

When the jihad starts, you will know who owns the land.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Iykeponti(m): 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2013
Dr Junaid mohammad! Dr cow! Soon he ll come out for presidency.... What r we still doing with dis northern Nigeria sef ? They've succeeded in destroying these country.... we r now in the same group with Somalia ,Mali,Pakistan & Afghanistan. Look at their Northern area... , full of poverty ,sickness combined with boko haram ,perfect! Despite all these shit ,they still wana run d country.....
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Demdem(m): 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
ckkris:

Did ND militants kill even one person in Port Harcourt? Attack any church or mosque? Did they harrass any Hausa or Yoruba, the real beneficiaries of the oil industry?

Yes stray bullets at first artillery junction. Secondly, does it even matter? Would it have been ok if they had killed outside their region? Again, I don't care about churches or mosques, instead human lives. The bottom line is they took tens of human lives just to enrich themselves while evil boko is currently taking hundreds. None is justifiable.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
I do not support killings under any guise but the question is do BH & MEND have the same aim/ideology
Dr. Junaid Mohammed need to have his head examined!
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by saintohia: 8:42am On Mar 13, 2013

There would be amnesty for Boko Haram.

What are they killing / fighting for?

Anybody who supports or ask for amnesty to be given to Boko Haram, should be executed , for his / her family to know what those that lost their family members experienced.

Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by VaselineCrew: 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
Imagine these guys had been asking for amnesty for killers since back then
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by VaselineCrew: 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
amnesty for people that have murdered thousands
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by beejaay: 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
this was then in 2013 when they thought they were doing us supporting criminals not knowing the chicken is coming home to roost....North create problem to bargain power and now its consuming them..we should be careful what we wish our fellow citizens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

14 PDP Governors Submit Letter Of Resignation Over Amechi Suspension / Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos / 2019: Why I Want To Be Nigeria’s President – Sule Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.